My Torrid Dream for All to Read

Story Info
She gets what she wants on the farm.
863 words
3.74
22.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where shall I begin! Hmmm…the setting is the farm. It’s a cool summer afternoon and I’m brushing one of the horses in the lower barn. I’m almost finished, when I feel a cool breeze float up the back of my legs. Someone has opened the barn door but I can’t see who it is from the back of the stall. I yell but no one answers. I move the horse to brush its other side when I feel a blindfold being placed on my eyes. I stiffen, but the soothing voice comforts me and lets me know I have nothing to fear. I relinquish my will to this strong, determined person.

At first I am frightened, but the sensual touch of this stranger has comforted and aroused my curiosity. He softly moves his hands to caress my blindfolded face. Carefully stroking every inch. He then replaces his hands with his mouth. Never making contact with my lips, that I long to have kissed. As my knees begin to weaken, he guides me to the blanket that he conveniently laid in the fresh hay in the back of the stall. He moves ever so gently to lie next to me. As his hands begin to explore my body, he takes my hands in his and slips a soft silk rope around them. I am totally under his control. My mind is reeling. Is it the adventure of it all or the mere panic in my heart that excites me?

As I lay submissively on the blanket, he begins to lift my shirt over my head, exposing my already swollen breasts. He tenderly caresses my breasts and pays special attention to my taut nipples. I want so much to feel his breath on my chest, but he is the controller. Slowly, he ventures lower to my shorts. Unbuttoning them with ease and sliding them down my hips. I’m afraid he will see how wet my panties are in anticipation for what awaits.

I am blushing under the blindfold. How can a shy farm girl be so turned on by this unmentionable sexual act? I don’t know, but I am. My mysterious lover has now torned my soaked panties from my body. He is becoming more aggressive and I can sense the yearning to touch me deeper. As he slides his body along mine, I can feel his hard cock straining inside his shorts. He is as aroused as I am. He strokes my thighs first gently and then massaging them roughly. As he strokes my thighs, his fingertips brush the outside of my pussy. With every movement, I want him to touch me more and more. When I can hardly stand it, he parts my pussy and gently blows on the lips. I want to use my hands to push him closer but it is no use. My head is thrashing out of control. I want him inside of me now!

My stranger knows all of my wants and desires, but is not willing to let me climax so easily. He has an agenda, unbeknownst to me. He has brought me to the edge and now will continue the journey. He helps me to stand and brings me in front of a saddle that is resting on a sawhorse. He gently lays me over the saddle, raising my ass into the air. I tense with excitement and he massages my shoulders and back to let me know I am safe. When his hands begin to knead my ass, my pussy gushes with anticipation. He slips a finger inside my pussy and comments on how wet I am. I wish to answer, but the pleasure is too strong and the words come out as a deep moan. It is then that I hear him unzip his shorts.

The brief moment without his touch on my body seems like eternity. He has removed his clothes and is now teasing my ass and pussy with his stiff cock. If only my hands were free. My moans are intensifying and I have to stifle them so the neighbors will not hear us. He doesn’t give warning and plunges his thick cock into my wet pussy. My body is completely enveloped in his as he slowly thrusts in and out of me. I push back against his every thrust and he begins to moan. He reaches around and pinches my clit, sending waves of sensations through every inch of my body. He slides his cock out of me almost to the head and then plunges back inside until I feel his balls on my thighs. The feel of his cock in my pussy and his fingers on my clit are too much for me and I explode! My cum runs down my legs and then I feel his cock jerk in spasms inside of me! I have been totally violated and controlled and I loved every minute of it!

As my mystery man stands me up, unties my hands, and removes my blindfold, he gives me exactly what I have wanted from the start. Finally, a passionate kiss upon my waiting lips. The final ingredient to complete this sexual masterpiece.