My Toy Boy Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LushDiva
LushDiva
21 Followers

Our pace quickens as I put one hand on the headboard of the bed and energetically ride him. The fingers of my other hand vigorously rub my swollen clit as I fuck Lucas with intense enthusiasm.

His breathing becomes shallow as he strains to hold off his impending orgasm.

"Grab my tits, squeeze my nipples - twist them harder," I request as the first ripple of orgasm tingles at my toes.

Our bodies smash together as we let go of all inhibitions and fuck each other wildly. I pound down hard on his fat tool; his cock filled my cunt, the potency of our lustful encounter was all encompassing. Each thrust of his steel shaft sends a current of orgasmic bliss flowing through my euphoric body.

Suddenly a massive bolt of electricity rampages through my being, the walls of my pussy clamp forcefully around his hard cock. I rupture in a brilliance of energy as my orgasm floods through my consciousness.

I grab the headboard with both hands now, and ride his cock hard and fast, going with the flood of energy that is pulsating through me. Breathing rapidly I melt deeply onto his erection, bearing down on his cock, my body shudders involuntarily.

"Yum, that was divine," I murmur, and gradually raise my cunt off my lovers cock. "Fuck me from behind," I beg my hot young fuck.

Willingly Lucas slides from under me and happily kneels behind me rubbing his dick against my pert arse. He wanks against me, his fingers teasing my clit and pussy.

"I would love to have both my holes filled with cock right now," I purr aloud.

I reach over to the top drawer of the bedside table and take out a favourite vibrator, holding the bed head with one hand I rub my cunt with the bulging vibrator. Lost in the delightful sensation of self gratification, I am slightly startled when Lucas delicately probes my rump. It feels sensational to have both my holes stretched and teased.

"Oh Lucas, go deeper, harder, faster! Yeah baby, that's it!" I growl in a low guttural way.

His engorged monster stretches my backside to its full capacity, while I fuck myself with my high powered vibrator.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I roar as I push my creamy arse up to meet his pounding cock.

My butt muscles clench tightly around his shaft, his nuts slam against my arse. I continue to fuck my cunt as I take it up the arse. We are both crazy with lust as we push ourselves to the edge of our orgasms.

My thick melting juices cascade from the wet sides of my dripping pussy. Blinded by the fractals imploding in my head, my world erupts into an array of bold colours and dazzling light. In that moment I cease to exist as I succumb to the orgasmic delights wreaking havoc in my body.

Then, from somewhere far away I am ripped back to the present, as Lucas's urge to come drives him into a blinding frenzy, fucking me madly.

"Oh fuck yeah," I screamed as he shot his seed into my quivering arse hole.

He pierces my dark hole as he continues to release his hot nectar deeply into my inner sanctum. Rapid contractions squeeze the last shots of hot jism into my freshly fucked arse.

Collapsing onto the bed, our energies buzze as sweat and come mingle into a river of mess on the sheets. His heaviness was intense and my legs buckle beneath me. We meld into the bed, a pile of sticky limbs, both exhilaratingly fulfilled and absolutely shagged.

We lay like this until all the oxygen is squashed from my lungs, I nudge my languished lover and we roll apart, drifting in and out of reality until we both succumb to exhausted muscles and brain fatigue.

As I float off to dreamland I am mildly aware that in a few hours I will be waking up next to a hot twenty-three year old man who will be yearning for breakfast and willing to take me again in the soft light of the day.

"Ah, life's good," I moan as I fall asleep.

LushDiva
LushDiva
21 Followers
12