My Toy Nancy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm to the hilt in Nancy's ass and her silky cheeks are splayed out between my pubes. I've got my hands on her hips holding her steady and I just keep still, feeling her muscles grip on my shaft trying to push me out. I catch the same emotional turmoil and resistance as I had earlier when I told her she was going to be bi, then it subsides. I reward her with another nice jolt, once again amping her feeling of joy and happiness.

"Whew, Nancy if you had a cock you would understand what it would mean to have it shoved up to your balls inside some gorgeous ass meat like I am. So tight and so hot, it's different than fucking a cunt or having it sucked off. Play with your cunt while I keep fucking your ass, I want to you to come while my dick is deep in your asshole." I feel the back of her hand brush against my balls as she starts to play with herself.

"Good girl, my special sweet girl. I'm so close to coming, your ass feels so damn good around my cock. And I'll have a nice big treat for you when I finish." I can't take it any more – I have to come. I begin to slowly fuck her while I feel her hand in her cunt. I pull my cock to where just the head of it is in her anal ring – oh god her asshole is pressing around and stroking it – trying to shit me out of her. I'm ready to come so I drive my dick deep into her ass, my balls slap and rest against her hand and I feel her shudder, her orgasm causing her ass to grip against my cock like a hot rubbery vise. I come – sweet Jesus I don't know if I ever had as intense an orgasm as this. I'm seeing stars it's so damn good.

"Sweet Nancy, that was – simply the best fuck I've ever had. I'm pleased to tell you we'll be enjoying this a lot from now on! I'm going to pull out of your beautiful ass now, so yummy." I take my time pulling my dick out of her still clutching asshole then stand, help her get up and lead her to her side of the bed. "Lay down my sweet pretty slut. Get comfortable, that's it. Give me that cute smile of yours, I have a present for you." I pull the condom off my cock and upend it, drizzling the warm white semen from inside of it onto her face and lips, adding to the layers of cum already there. I put the condom onto the nightstand next to her.

"My sweet slut Nancy, relax and feel safe and secure. When I tell you to sleep it will come like a wave and be deep and refreshing. When you wake later this morning will feel renewed, your new life beginning. You will look forward to and embrace these changes. Now sleep."

Good gosh it's getting late. Nancy has fallen into a deep sleep, breathing deep and regular. I pull the covers back to expose her tits, belly and pussy. I caress her tits then go sit in the chair, watching her deep rhythmic breathing. After a couple of minutes I walk to the other side of the bed and crawl in, fall asleep almost as soon as my head hits the pillow.