My Toy Nancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael inserts the tip of the catheter into Mark's cock and slowly pushes it in. "Damn meat you're enjoying this. You see toy sissy boys like the cock slurper here usually like having all sorts of nasty things shoved into their cocks. See that smile on his face -- the tip just went passed his prostate -- oops there we go, we struck piss." And with that a yellow stream starts squirting into the collection bag. After a couple of minutes the flow stops and Racheal yanks the catheter out of Mark. He yelps and unconsciously brings his hands in front of his prick so as to protect it.

Rachael smiles sweetly at him then spits in his face. Shocked Mark brings his hands up -- at which point Rachael slaps upward into his ball sack. Mark jerks forwards, sobbing and retching as Rachael chuckles. "You puke you clean it up with your tongue." Mark struggles and gets himself under control. "Too bad, one of my favorite parts. Oh well." Rachael labels the collection bag and then puts it into her case.

"Toy, I was told to get sample from you too since I understand you stupidly allowed this piece of crap to shove his pathetic wee-wee into you. Pull your panties off and hand them to me, then stand over here. Meat boy move out of the way." Rachael has her stand over Marks clothes after Nancy pulled her panties off. Nancy hands her panties over to Rachael. "Freak get over here. Take those panties out of your mouth and drop them on the pile. Now on your knees in front of the toy."

Rachael takes the panties Nancy handed her and puts them over Mark's head, adjusting them so he can see out through the leg holes. She rolls the waistband up so that Mark's mouth is exposed. Mark's cock starts bobbing and I can hear him sniffing the residual odor left from the contact of the panties to Nancy's pussy. "You are pathetic. I'm here to make your day sissy boy." Rachael hands him a sample cup. "Toy use your hands and pull back those meat curtains of yours so your cunt is open. I want you to piss into the cup sperm licker is holding when I tell you to."

Rachael walks around the two of them, then has Mark spread his legs out. "That's better meat boy, you need to learn your place. Whenever you are kneeling always spread out -- your balls and your ass should be vulnerable and ready for abuse." She gets behind him and taps his ball sack with one of her feet. "See what I mean? The family jewels -- well in your case the cheap costume shit -- should be presented and ready for anything."

Rachael brings her foot away and walks to their side. "Now listen meat, the toy dolly is going to piss into that cup you are holding. If the toy has to urinate more than that cup can contain we don't want it on the floor so that's where you come in. Toy, if I tell you to you have to stop your flow so the sample cup can get sealed. Once that is done the cum connoisseur takes over and you just pee away. Sissy boy, when we have the sample you become the toilet for the toy to finish up in. And if you miss any then I use my brand new riding crop on your balls. I can't wait -- I really hope you fuck up - just thinking of thrashing those useless testicles of yours into a pulpy mass makes my pussy wet. Get that cup ready. Toy you can piss."

Nancy is slightly bent forward squatting, she's holding her pussy lips apart while Mark has the plastic sample cup between her thighs and up close to her cunt. Nancy gives out a little grunt and her urine begins to jet into the cup. Being plastic the sound is accentuated, and the force of the flow is causing drops to be splashed on both Nancy and Mark. Nancy's piss quickly reaches the line marked on the cup and Rachael orders her to stop her flow.

"Here's the lid sissy boy, seal up that cup but fast. The poor toy looks like she needs to finish her piss. Remember what I said, I've always wanted to turn a worthless male into a eunuch." Rachael was right as Nancy is holding onto her pussy and is squirming with her need to finish. Mark twists the cap onto the sample bottle and puts it down onto the floor, then quickly lines his mouth up against Nancy's pussy. "You look thirsty like a good urinal should sissy boy. Toy get those meat flaps open again and finish your piss into the chamber pot."

Nancy's face takes on a look of contentment as she finishes pissing into Mark's mouth. Mark is eagerly swallowing each mouthful -- and I'm wondering how much water or whatever Nancy had consumed while the two of them were out! Mark being new to his role of course misses some and soon his face is drenched and there are rivulets of Nancy's pee working down his chest. I'm glad that Rachael placed something under Mark to catch the overflow -- better yet it's his clothes he's kneeling on.

Rachael has picked up the crop and waits for Nancy to finish, and after Mark swallows his last mouthful of piss she slashes it up into his ball sack. Mark moans while he picks up the panties he had been wearing from the pile of clothes below him and starts to wipe his face and chest with it. Then he puts them back into his mouth sucking the piss out of the cloth. Rachael watches him with amusement.

"Well urinal boy I was going to tell you to do that but I see you know your disgusting job. For that you get to keep your balls. Get into the bathroom we have work to do. Toy I understand you and sissy boy bought some things for him to wear. Get them and meet us in the bathroom, we have some work to do." While Nancy picks out the clothes and makeup she and Mark had purchased Rachael puts her samples into the case. She grabs a tray from the case and a couple more items.

"Ron, I still need to draw blood but I'll get that from those two while we are in the bathroom. Can you clear out the stuff from the middle of the living room? And then lay out the things in the bags you brought in? After I finish drawing blood the sissy boy needs to be made ready for Marge, and I'll be having Nancy help me." With that Rachael heads off to the bathroom.

I grab Nancy and pull her towards me, kissing her hungrily. She enthusiastically meets my assault, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I push my hand into her sopping pussy scooping up her juices, she sighs into our kiss; I break away and push my soaked fingers between her lips letting her suck them clean. I slap her ass chuckling and send her to Rachael.

I start picking up the various boxes and bags of sex toys Nancy was going through from the middle of the room and put them into a corner where they would be out of the way. I pick up the large bag I had brought in and unzip it, then empty it out. One of the items is a large black rubber sheet so I lay it out in the middle of the floor. Another is a wooden folding step ladder looking device which I also pull out and set up on the rubber mat. It has leather covered padding on some of the steps along with rings and eye pads set up in various areas.

The bag emptied I set out a couple bottles of the wine Nancy and Mark had brought back as well as some glasses. Finished I turn on the TV and sit on the couch waiting for Marge to show up and Rachael to finish.

I must have dozed off because when I open my eyes Rachael is standing in front of me. "Ron, I might as well get blood from you too. Hold your arm out please." She gets a sample and starts packing her supplies the cases. "Marge called my cell earlier and there has been a change in plans; Mark is coming with us to the party after all. Nancy and I have him ready to meet Marge, glad I got this done as I think that's her pulling up the drive."

I get up off the couch and check, see a large SUV backing into the drive and park behind my car. The passenger door opens and with the cabin light on I see a large black guy is in the driver seat. Marge exit's the passenger side and walks around. She's dressed in a black business suit -- white shirt, black skirt and matching jacket. She's carrying a black duffel bag. I greet her, take her bag and let her in.

"Hi Marge. Rachael just told me Mark is ready for you and that you will be taking him off my hands -- thanks!" Marge sits down on the couch and I put the bag down next to her.

"Yeah, one of the key people for our party tonight can't make it so we are going to be substituting Mark. Let's get him out here in a minute and that way everyone can hear the plans. But first Rachael how did it go?"

Rachael sits on the couch next to Marge so I set down in a chair. "Mark's going to fit right in Marge, I pushed him since I knew we didn't have a lot of time and he's the real deal. He's good looking too, I think he's going to be perfect for you. I'm going to have Nancy bring him in now. Speaking of which Ron, you are a lucky guy. I could eat her with a spoon she's so fine. And I want to talk with you about borrowing her some time, but not right now."

With that Rachael stands up and calls down the hallway. "Toy, bring the sissy boy in. His mistress is ready." Moments later Nancy struts in holding a leash; Mark is trailing her with the leash clipped to the collar wrapped around his neck. Nancy looks awesome -- she's wearing a black lacy garter belt with matching stockings along with red high heels. Her lips and nails are done in a scarlet red lipstick and polish. I'm glad I'm sitting down because my cock is responding.

She leads Mark to the center of the room and leaves him, walks over and stands next to me. I catch a whiff of perfume, body powder mixed with the hot smell of her excited pussy and my cock starts to throb. I reach out to pull her closer, and I leave my hand on her warm silky ass which feels smooth, slick. I turn to look at her then kiss her yummy hip getting her to purr with delight.

Mark is wearing a slutty maid costume. He's also in high heels, and his stocking tops come to mid-thigh. Short frilly skirt and sheer lace top exposing some florescent colored bra. He's also wearing the same scarlet shade of lipstick and nail polish and he has the worlds worst looking Raggedy Ann wig on. He has leather cuffs on his wrists and they are clipped behind his back; a black leather leash runs down his front, attached to a pink leather collar.

Rachael walks over and takes the leash. "Present yourself to your new mistress slut." Marge opens her bag and removes an item, gets up and walks around Mark. She lifts up his skirt front revealing his hard erect cock, tucks the hem into his maids apron.

"Ron, I will need to borrow your toy. I'm not having that thing touch me until Rachael can attest it's clean." I nod to Nancy and she walks over rolling her hips. The garter belt perfectly frames her full round ass and I see the backs of the stockings not only have dark black lines running from heel to top but there are little black satin bows where the garter straps clip on. Lovely. I feel my cock throb in my pants, pre cum oozing out my piss hole. Wow, it's been a long time since I've felt that way about my wife.

Rachael pulls out a fresh set of latex gloves from her shirt pocket and puts them on, then pulls out another set and orders Nancy to do the same. Marge hands Rachael the items she pulled for her bag then returns to the couch. Rachael has Nancy kneel next to Mark and directs her to encircle her gloved hands around his balls, tugging his sack down.

Rachael takes what looks like a large heavy metal bracelet that has several wires dangling and wraps it around Mark's ball sack just above Nancy's hand. Two of the wires end in adhesive pads, the third has a plug end. "Toy pull the ring down so it's resting right on his balls. Good, now let go." Nancy removes her hands from the ring as Rachael manipulates it -- we hear a muffled click and Mark's eyes go wide.

"Toy grab the ring and then pull the sissy's ball sack forward. Meat boy spread your legs and don't move -- there. I have to attach some leads to your perineum." Rachael removes the adhesive backing from the first pad and attaches it the skin right behind his balls. She does the same thing with the second pad but attaches it just in front of his asshole. Rachael takes the last wire running from the metal ring and plugs it into a plastic case that she clips to the apron around his waist, pinning the tucked in skirt front to the apron. She motions Nancy to stand and return to me.

Nancy's return is the reverse of her leaving, her hips rolling but I can see her smiling that 'I'm your woman and I'm going to spend eternity sucking your balls you lucky man' smile at me. Her pelvis is jutted out having her pussy lead the way as she walks back to me. I'm finding myself falling madly in love with my wife all over again.

In the meantime Marge has pulled a small black case with a short stubby antenna from the bag next to her. "This is one of the newer items we have been doing R&D on. It's not quite ready as we are still tweaking the shock levels. Mark, as you noticed there are spring loaded metal spikes lining the inside of the weight attached to your ball sack. That's something else we are working on, too often the spikes spring out too hard and the testicle sack is pierced. Interesting sensation no doubt when they came out I'm sure. The leads running from the ring are adhered to your taint -- that area between your balls and your asshole -- which help bring everything into circuit. The receiver attached to your belt carries the power supply and adjusts the output according to the signal from this sending unit in my hand. If everything is connected correctly..."

Marge presses a button and a startled Mark stands rigid thrusting his now trembling cock forward and squealing. He's trying to bring his hands around to protect his package, but the cuffs are preventing that from happening. "See Rachael - that's exactly the results we wanted. The male submissive presenting his cock and balls not thinking of the cost. You could be in front of him slashing away with your crop and he would continue to present. Clearly R&D is on the right track with the satellite wires going to perineum --good demo. I think we need to continue testing but I'm pleased with the progress so far. In the meantime could you get the subject ready for our discussion please?" Rachael takes the leash and leads Mark to the wooden step stool looking device. She has him kneel on one of the padded steps then unclips his cuffs. She has him place his arms on the top of it and re-attaches the cuffs to rings on the side of the top. She directs him to spread his knees out as she lifts the back of short maids skirt exposing his ass. Rachael tucks the hem into the belt of the apron Mark's wearing. His position causes his ass, cock and balls to be exposed and unprotected. Nancy reaches down with her gloved hand and squeezes the bottom of his ball sack so as to emphasize his helplessness. "Such a good boy. Nice handful sissy, glad you're not a real man as it's just the right size for one of us weak little women. Imagine the havoc I could wreak on them."

Rachael picks up the riding crop she was using earlier. She turns to Mark. "Sissy slut now that the toy shaved you I don't have to worry about not causing marks." With that she gives him two good slashing blows on his ass leaving welts to form and silent tears to drip down Mark's face. Rachael traces the crop along the crease on the bottom of Mark's ball sack to his asshole as he trembles. She quickly pulls the crop up with a whishing sound causing Mark to both flinch and pull his legs back together. Marge must have used her device because Mark stops and again thrusts his quivering cock forward, his body stiff and rigid as he whines and blubbers.

Nancy giggles at the sight and Rachael looks back at her smiling. Nancy's been responding to my stroking and caressing of her lovely powdered bottom by leaning closer to me, draping her arm on my shoulders. I have my hand between her soft cheeks and I'm working a finger slowly into her rosebud. Nancy reacts by pushing her bottom back while loosening her muscles causing my fingertip to enter into her hot clenching ass. Rachael reminds Mark to keep his legs spread by leaving two more stripes on his ass with her crop. Mark rushes to comply. Nancy giggles some more.

Marge motions Rachael to stop. "Down to business. Ron has told me about catching you fucking his wife, Mark. You are a difficulty he does not want so he's offered you to me. After some thought I am prepared to give you an offer so listen carefully. If your tests come back clean I will take you as my personal play thing. I host unusual parties of which you will be - involved in. I can promise you all your desires will be met, and you will live a comfortable safe life. Or you can leave, get into your car as you are and get the hell out of everyone's life. Considering your fetishes you will either end up in prison or very dead at the hands of some psycho after a period of extreme agonizing pain. Both probably." Marge crosses her legs and leans back into the couch.

Rachael is running the tip of the crop along the top of Marks erect cock. She motions Nancy over and has her stand behind Mark. "Toy, pull sissy boys head back and rub it into your belly. Give him some encouragement while he thinks." Nancy does her showgirl walk over to Mark, stops in front of him and pulls her latex gloves off. She strokes his face softly, then walks behind him. Once there she straddles him and pulls his head back to her pubic mound. Nancy continues to stroke his face and forehead while slowly rotating her belly and pubes against the back of his head. Mark's eyes are closed, his cock throbbing up and down while pre cum is drooling from the tip.

Rachael walks up next to Nancy and puts her hands into her hair. Rachael pulls Nancy's face towards her and she gently kisses her. Rachael brings a hand down to Nancy's breast and starts to stroke it, play with her nipple. Mark turns his head to watch the hot and sexy scene going on next to him.

Marge watches as Mark relaxes then gives him another jolt with the shocker attached to his balls. Mark snaps and rotates his head forward, clenching his hands into fists. Racheal and Nancy stop kissing, they both giggle like schoolgirls while watching Mark struggle. Nancy is slowly humping the back of Mark's head while Rachael plays with her lovely breasts, the riding crop held in her arm pit.

Marge waves her device, getting everyone's attention. "Mark, there will be pleasure and pain - and a lot of both --something we see you enjoy. Your cock has been getting more erect during our session and you clearly would like to cum. We may allow that later this evening but first we have to conclude our business. You have a decision to make."

Mark opens his eyes and looks at Marge. "What happens to me if I choose to go with you? What about my job? My life?"

Marge smiles and uncrosses her legs. "If your tests come back clean you will live with me -- I have a large house with several guest rooms. It's both very nice and extremely private. I did some checking on you and found you have job skills I can use, so you will also work for me. You will find that aspect both challenging and fulfilling as I run a number of small companies. I really don't think you will ever get this kind of deal ever. As to the rest of your life, that's up to you to take care of. The decision is yours to make, I'm not interested in you as a slave -- you'll be free to go at any time and live your life as you see fit. I'm not going to be in charge of it nor is anyone else in our group going to be."

"But understand this. If you leave it's a permanent decision. And I will not tolerate any attempts to cause harm to either myself, my holdings or my friends. You will find the results to be cruel, harsh and very quick to happen." I can tell Marge gave Mark a heavy jolt; it's a subtle cocktail of fear, anxiety, panic, remorse -- I really need to spend time with her and pick up some more pointers. I'm catching abject fear from Mark -- I don't think he'll fuck with Marge. I catch that she starts to bring him down and back to a normal state. She is an artiste.