My Toy Nancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark gathers himself then glances at me with apprehension on his face. "I have this -- debt arrangement -- and the default penalty is -- uh, very severe. What happens to that if I come to work for you?" He's not sure what happened. Only Marge and I have a clue as to what just took place.

Marge smiles back at Mark. "I know about your debt. You will be able to discharge it as my employee. In fact the debt payment will get increased -- think of it as providing a finder's fee. Half of your pay will go into whatever account you are given. It sounds worse than it is until you consider that your living with me brings your expenses, well next to nothing. And since life insurance is part of our employee package that part of your agreement will be taken care of as part of your compensation. Don't look surprised, I know all about your situation. In the end everyone comes out ahead. I really think you should take this one time offer. Or not, the decision is yours but time is running out."

Mark looks down, then turns his head to look at Rachael, taking in her curves, voluptuous hips and enormous tits. She has opened her shirt and both ladies are happily caressing each other's creamy breasts. His dick has been throbbing, bobbing up and down. There's a small pool of pre cum glistening on the leather covered step he's kneeling on. He turns his head to look back at Marge. "What about tonight? What do I call you?"

Marge leans forward and warmly smiles. "Tonight you come to my party as a probationary. We have a special celebration but one of the invitees got ill and can't come so you are taking her place. All my guests have unique and special tastes when it comes to sex; one of hers is watersports; she was so eager to be the party's toilet. That task is going to you tonight. Oh and there is a R&D project you will be involved in. We've been working on a bondage device that gets put over a subs cock and then strapped onto his body so it won't become dislodged. The inside is a silicone sleeve lined with ridges, bumps and what not, it gets filled with lubricant. Once the subs cock is inserted the milker -- that's its working name -- it gets hooked up to an air pump. There are if I remember correctly four small air lines inside a larger one, all controlled by a small processor board running the air to the lines. I'm told it's like a combination of both the ultimate blow job and hand job while having anal sex with a cheerleader. Boys and their toys."

"We will be field testing that tonight. The switch controlling it will be prominently displayed next to you so that any party goer can try it. You will of course be bound so you won't be able to do anything about it which really is a secondary part of the test. I expect your balls and prostate will be getting quite the workout, and it will be interesting to see how you react when your orgasms become - unpleasant - later into the evening."

"For tonight you will call all of the ladies Mistress, all the males you meet Sir. If you pass your probation and your tests come back clean you graduate to first name basis. A number of the guests will also be fellow employees, it's a perk that I think is important. And as Rachael can attest our employees do like the work-life balance I offer them -- even those in the more conventional companies. Unless you have any other questions I do require your answer as I need to be returning soon."

Mark looks around, then nods his head. "Yes, I agree. But I'm not going to be able to drive in this outfit, and I need to know how to get to your place."

Marge pulls out a weird looking contraption from her bag. It looks like a gas mask with canisters attached to the sides and a long large diameter ribbed rubber hose attached directly to the mouth. The other end of the hose is connected to a coffee can sized stainless steel container. The eye lenses have caps attached to them.

"Rachael, could you release him please and then position him? Nancy will perform her last service for us this evening."

Rachael detaches Marks wrist cuffs from the stand and has him move away from it. She positions him to its side and has him kneel on the rubber sheet. She takes the mask, hose and canister from Marge and returns to where Mark is kneeling. Rachael uncouples the canister from the hose, then detaches the top. She hands the canister to Mark.

While Rachael has been busy with the mask and its various accessories Marge has been explaining its purpose. "This is an item popular with some of our clientele. It's called an aroma casket and you'll be wearing it during the drive, with you being on probation I don't want you to see where I live. Ron, can you get Marks car to his apartment tomorrow? We'll make sure to get him there sometime during the day." I tell Marge we'll take care of it.

Rachael asks Nancy over and she struts her way to Mark. "After I got the call from Marge I had told the doll toy that we might be requiring its aid. I had it drink quite a lot of water along with some laxatives." Rachael pats Nancy on the belly, getting a sweet smile in return. "It looks like the toy is ready for us." Rachael has Nancy stand in front of Mark with her legs spread. "Sissy boy this is the start of your training. You first lesson is to perform an Immaculate Body Service and the toy is going to be your first IBS mistress. Toy remember what I told you. First you permit the sissy to capture your piss."

Mark holds the container between Nancy's thighs while she looks down at him with an imperious smile, her hands balled into fists against her hips. Drips of urine start between her labial folds which soon becomes a jet. Mark adjusts the can, making sure to capture all of Nancy's hot urine into the container. Based on the sound of it hitting the bottom of the metal can her stream is forceful, and a spray of droplets aerosols from the container hitting both of them.

Nancy must have had a full bladder as her piss continues to shoot strongly from her cunt for what seems moments before it slows to a trickle, then a weak dribble from between her pussy lips. After it stops Mark looks spellbound as the last few drops fall into the container. Rachael is behind him and prods his ball sack with her foot. "Your mistress has entrusted you with her precious urine. Place the casket down carefully and thank your mistress by licking her clean."

Mark places the container down to the side as if it were a chalice of precious liqueur. He reverently reaches out with his mouth and leans towards her thighs. Nancy looks down at him, a predatory look on her face. She looks up and catches Racheal's attention, and smiles hungrily at her. Mark bathes Nancy's thighs with his tongue thoroughly cleaning the overspray. He works one side from the top of her stockings to her pussy, then repeating on the other leg. Finished he worshipfully licks her pussy clean from asshole to clit. Nancy's eyes are locked with Rachael's while Mark is licking her cunt. Mark's cock is engorged, red and angry looking with ropy lines of pre cum drooling from the tip.

Rachael has the crop and traces a line down Mark's back, from neck to balls. "I'd say the pervert is enjoying himself. Toy looks uncomfortable, so full of its most exquisite gift for you. Your mistress is willing to entrust the product of its bowels to your safe keeping sissy boy. Toy has been working hard all day to provide a bounty for you cum licker. I can hear its guts gurgling from here, wanting release. Pick up the casket and prepare for your present." Nancy arrogantly turns around and presents her lovely full ass to Mark. She bends her knees slightly as Mark places the container up to and between her silky cheeks. The sound is revolting -- first a loud liquid fart followed by the squishy noise of diarrhea as Nancy shits a massive and extremely loose load into the container. The stench is nauseating but Mark looks placid -- even proud -- as he performs his service. He does a fair job of containing the filth however both of them and the rubber sheet get splashed with globules of her shit. Nancy bears down and produces another long liquid fart followed by a bountiful amount of watery feces. Mark catches the torrent in the container but the mixture splashes, dappling Nancy's ass cheeks and upper thighs with the repulsive mix. Marks face and upper torso becomes splattered with the same disgusting mix of shit and urine from the container.

Nancy strains and a final long rumbling fart emanates from her bowels followed by a weak trickle of runny shit. She stands signaling her performance is finished. Rachael carefully hands the top of the container to Mark and instructs him on securing it. "Your mistress has clearly blessed you with the bounty she produced. Now clean her and be quick we need to leave soon." Nancy and Rachael get an attack of the giggles at that point, laughing like school girls at some joke they played.

Mark eagerly and humbly repeats his laving of Nancy's thighs with his mouth and tongue. Her legs somewhat clean he starts on her ass cheeks, slurping and noisily consuming the foul mix of gooey shit and urine that had splattered on her. Nancy bends forward and Mark moans as licks and cleans the mess between her ass cheeks. Shit is smeared all over his face and the stench has become stomach-turning. Mark spreads her ass with his hands and starts cleaning her filthy asshole. Clumps and globs he misses drip down onto his chest, his maids outfit is getting spattered with the mix of shit and piss dripping off from Nancy.

Marge uses her cell and asks her driver to come in and to bring a cloak. Then she presses the button on the transmitter she's holding. Mark whimpers as he stops, trembling as his balls get another shock from the ring encircling his sack. "Mark I'm giving you one last chance to back out. You can leave right now as you are, your car is outside -- just drive off and that's it. Take what little of your pride is left and head out of here. However if you come with us it's because you want to. What happened here was a taste of what your evening is going to be like -- you will literally be descending into the sewer for all my guests to use. That mask will be over your face for the drive to the party and you will be breathing in the perfume of Nancy's shit and piss. Don't forget, your balls and prostate will be emptied of whatever they contain and that will be just the beginning of your travails. When we are done using you tomorrow we'll dump you off at your apartment. And only if your tests come back clean will you be allowed to return. But if -- and I do mean if -- you pass both tests you come in as a full member of our little group. I need to leave so make your decision."

Mark's eyes almost glow from his filth encrusted face as he looks first at Rachael then Marge. "Please, yes please I beg you take me with you." Marge nods her agreement so Rachael takes the mask and fits it onto Marks face. Then she sets the canister into a fitted nylon bag that has a large strap, placing it around Mark's neck making the canister easier to handle. And odd sound is coming from the top of the canister as Mark breaths -- that's when I realize there are valves keeping the stink contained. I guess the canisters on the side of the mask is where he's exhaling and containing the reeking output -- that would be a terrible drive otherwise.

Rachael wraps the cloak around Mark and pulls up the hood completely covering him. It has a funny rustle then I figure the lining is also made of rubber - smart. "Slut, when we get into the car I will be closing those eye ports. There is an oxygen tank I'll hook into inlets next to your nose -- we don't want you to asphyxiate from the methane you are breathing in. I'll also be clipping the lead from a portable blood oxy sensor to one of your fingers. It's too embarrassing to take gimps like you to the hospital almost dead due to them getting in way over their head; so I'll be next to you making sure you don't get into trouble. By the way if you puke the mask is designed to handle it, the hose just lets it go into the casket. And both Marge and I have transmitters so you will be entertaining us as we head to the party. There are intensity settings we want to field test so believe me I will be working hard getting you to puke."

Rachael finishes securing the cloak around Mark, then walks over to Nancy. She takes Nancy's face into her hands and gives her a long tender kiss. "Hmm, toy I can't wait to get those results back. Once I find out you're safe I'm going to be pestering Ron -- asking him to borrow you." Rachael caresses Nancy's breasts and walks away buttoning up her shirt.

Marge stands up and turns to me. "Sorry for all the mess Ron but I think you can manage. Keep the stuff you and Rachael had brought over." She pulls a slip of paper from her hand bag and hands it to me. "Here's the address to an associate of mine. She runs a very nice piercing and tattooing parlor, she is quite good - very talented if my opinion means anything. If both of you get a clean bill of health later this week you might want to use it. I'll let them know to bill Mark -- he is going to be a big customer of hers too. Rachael will be in touch later this week with the results of your tests. Now I've got to go -- I'm really pumped for tonight."

She gives me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek and out she goes taking Rachael and Mark with her. Rachael says her good night as she leads Mark out and I follow closing the door behind them. I turn into the room and Nancy is still standing next to the wooden device Mark had been attached to.

"Ron, can you please get me a towel or something? I don't want to move, I'm covered in this -- filth. And oh god but I want to play with my pussy I'm so horny! But I won't until I get cleaned up."

Chuckling I get an old beach towel along with a handful of rags and carefully hand them to Nancy. She removes the garter belt, shoes and stockings and leaves them on the rubber sheet. She wraps herself in the towel and walks to a clean spot on the rubber sheet, wipes her feet with the rags. "I'm taking a shower -- yecch this was truly a crappy evening." She giggles at her joke and walks to the bathroom.

I gather up the rubber sheet, folding it so as to keep the mess including Nancy's discarded clothes and the rags she used to clean her feet contained, then put it all into a trash bag. I walk around the place and pick up any of Marks clothes that I find and after I make sure to remove his wallet and other items from various pockets I put them into the bag too. Finally I get the beach towel Nancy covered herself in and toss that into the bag on top of his clothes. I find his keys and put the trash bag into the trunk of his car. Douche bag -- let him take care of it. Geez, he'll probably save Nancy's filthy shoes and lingerie as a souvenir the fucked up creep.

I walk back into our apartment -- the smell lingers but has mostly left. I open some windows and light a few scented candles -- better. I grab a bottle of the wine and a couple of glasses and walk into the bathroom where Nancy is finishing her shower. She pulls the curtain back and I admire her body, wet hair and all. "Now that you're cleaned up draw a bath. I brought the wine and I'll get some candles. I think it's time for us to just have a soak." She smiles and walks out of the tub and I grab her, pulling her to me. She wraps her arms around me and we kiss.

I start to let her go and Nancy leans back, her eyes closed and her pretty face looking dreamy. "Mmm, thanks that feels good. Yes a nice warm bath with my hubby sounds delicious." I smile and reach up, cupping her breast. I head into the bedroom, take my clothes off and put them into the hamper then get a few more candles and a lighter. I head back into the bathroom and see Nancy is already in the tub, her head back on the rim with her eyes closed and a smile on her lips. She's stroking her pussy with one hand and caressing her breasts with the other.

I quietly light the candles and set them out, turn off the overhead lights and enter the bath across from her. The tub is almost full so I turn the faucet off. I pour the wine and pass a glass to Nancy -- she uses the hand she was stroking her pussy with and accepts it.

Relaxing in the warm water we talk. Nancy starts by telling me how she always had fantasies about being submissive, used as an object of pleasure by a lover. When she was a little girl it was all about making the perfect home for her prince charming husband, then as puberty set in the daydreams and fantasies started to get a little darker. She got scared about some of them and figured if she was always the good girl they would go away, but they never did. Worse she liked them, so she kept it all bottled up -- happy when we met in college because I was fine with her setting limits, continue being the good girl.

But it was a few months ago when I had brought a rental movie home that her fantasies broke through her barriers. It was a quirky movie called The Secretary -- about a lawyer and his secretary and the BDSM relationship that develops between the two of them. She became obsessed thinking about the movie to the point she secretly bought a copy of it and watched it when I'm not around. Her daydreams and fantasies about being a sexually submissive object to a strong master became constant, oppressive, forcing her to act on them.

I'm kicking myself at this point -- regular people don't have my 'talent' but I wonder who would have been in the better position. My refusing to deal with the fact she has feelings, putting blinders on, not able to see what was probably plain as day to someone else. Nancy starts to get this full blown eruption of feelings, fantasies -- all ignited by a stupid movie. And I missed it all. Mark didn't, and we both realize he used and manipulated her into a situation she normally would have laughed off.

But then I caught them, and to her it was like a scab getting ripped off an infected wound. Not fun or pleasant but necessary to get the infection drained, allow clean new skin to form and the wound to heal.

I have her turn around in the tub and lay against me as I hold her. I tell her I forgive her affair with Mark unreservedly, asking if she would forgive me for being such a block head. We hold each other, kiss and nuzzle until the water starts to get tepid after which I lead Nancy out of the tub, dry her off with a clean fluffy towel and take her into the bedroom where we make love. Not mere sex, not me taking her nor her submitting. I hold her for the entire night and we sleep like a pair of tired kids.

The next day we sleep in, my cell waking us up. Marge is calling asking if we would meet Mark and herself at his apartment after lunch. We grab a bite to eat at the corner restaurant and head over to Mark's -- Nancy driving his car and me following.

After we get there Marge lets us inside; Mark looks like a wreck. Pale, tired -- worn out. He's wearing a set of sweats that are several sizes too large for his frame and there's a bag of ice on his crotch. Marge brings us in and tells us Mark has something to say to both of us.

He begins by apologizing for the mess he created, taking advantage of Nancy and pushing her into having an affair. Seems he'd been dealing with his own demons for a while and he's got a nasty fetish/porn addiction that spiraled out of control a while ago. He tried dealing with it by hooking up a lot but found he was getting a better set of kicks by having affairs with married women. He admitted he was finally trying to get caught, have a confrontation, and end the madness. Asshole picked Nancy for his swan song -- what a fucking diva piece of shit.

Anyway Marge talked to him on the drive back to his place and she made a real job offer; seems she had been checking into his background and came away impressed. So while personally Mark is a contemptuous piece of human debris professionally he's marketable. I wanna puke. Mark was starting bright and early the next day working for Marge, regardless of what the health check might find - even though he was confident he was clean. I gave both of them the account number to use so that Mark would be able to take care of his debt to us. I hope Marge knows what she's getting into.