My Toy Nancy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, true it is degrading. Nancy dear, what do you think?" I've already checked and caught that Nancy's far too aroused to say no.

"Oh god Sue, please use me -- that sounds so fucking hot. I want your piss -- piss from your cunt -- oh god I want it so bad -- please? Let me be your toilet? Oh god that makes my cunt throb!" Nancy pleads her sister.

"Well Sue, you heard your sister. And I don't think you're going to make it anyways -- why not sit down and let it flow?"

She looks at me biting her lower lip, then down at her sister's face. Urgency and lust wins out as she quickly mounts the seat, adjusting herself so her pussy is directly over her sister's mouth.

Nancy's tongue flicks out as simultaneously a stream of hot piss jets out from Sue's cunt. Her stream hits Nancy's tongue and most of it gets guided into her sister's mouth -- but a fair portion is sprayed and splashed onto my wife's face.

Sue's hands are on her knees and she has this blissful look on her face. Nancy is swallowing as much as she can but can't keep up, her sisters piss is running down her face to first pool onto the support sling holding her head up.

Small rivulets of her sisters hot piss flow down her neck to her shoulders, then drip off onto the towels I had placed below her.

Nancy is rubbing her legs together, trying to get some kind of friction against her clit. I kneel between her thighs and she gives out a groan of anticipation.

I don't touch her pussy -- yet. Instead I wait until she swallows yet another mouthful of Sue's urine, then I remove the first nipple clamp her sister had placed onto her lovely tit.

Nancy tries to rise up and grab for her breast but she can't -- not with her wrists clipped to the stool legs and her sister sitting on her face.

She cries out "Hnnnuh -- oh god that HURTS!" as the blood starts to return and the nerves in her nipple spring back from being clamped and compressed.

Sue's stream slows to a light trickle, then after a couple of spurts she's finished. I tell Nancy "Use your tongue and wipe your sister's pussy. Then I think you should show your love and appreciation for her using you as a toilet by making her come."

I really don't need my 'talent' to realize that Sue is close to orgasm. She almost growls her pleasure as she pulls her pussy lips apart, giving her sister unimpeded access to her slit. Nancy is absorbed in licking, swiping her tongue on Sue's clit and rest of her slick cunt.

I admire the scene in front of me for a few moments, my now hard and fully erect cock starting to throb.

Sue sitting on the stool, playing with her large and milk filled tits; her legs splayed out giving full access to her cunt and ass. My wife, her sister is under her bottom licking madly away at Sues clit and cunt hole.

I reach forward and remove the other clamp from Nancy's nipple and she groans in both pain and pleasure, but she doesn't stop flicking her tongue on Sue's now engorged and rigid clit.

I bring my cock onto my wife's spread open and sopping wet cunt, sliding it along her slit between her lips and along her exposed clit.

Sue's watching my now cunt juice slickened cock as I continue to glide it slowly back and forth along her sisters cunt.

She's milking her tits and her sweet warm milk is dribbling from her nipples, down her torso towards her pussy. She freezes, cries out grinding her cunt hard down on Nancy's face and comes.

I pick that moment to pull both clamps off Nancy's cunt lips and she bucks her hips up, twisting her torso side to side, her hands clenched white-knuckled hard on the legs of the stool.

I drop down, hands on both sides of her and wait -- when I hear her bring in a shuddery breath I plunge my cock full length into her hot slimy cunt hole.

Sue has shifted herself so that her ass cheeks cover Nancy's face and her sopping wet cunt hole is just above her sister's mouth.

Nancy is groaning out "Oh god - oh yeah fuck me, fuck me" and licking up the juice dripping from her sister's pussy as it drips down onto her lips.

I'm too close to coming for anything fancy, and my first plunge into my wife's sodden cunt hole damn near had me spewing.

I hold myself still but her cunt is throbbing, milking my shaft. I rip my cock out then stab into her again -- and we both come.

I hold my cock deep into her cunt, my pubes grinding against her clit. Nancy's face is drawn taut, bright red and her lips are drawn back into a rictus of pain and delight. Her nipples are distended pencil nubs, the red flush extending down her neck to her tits.

I feel the hot cum jet from my cock head, her rippling cunt walls milking me, clutching my shaft as her orgasm peaks.

After a couple of moments I catch my breath, look up to Sue. "Come over here and catch my cum as it drips out of her. I want to get Nancy out of this."

Sue stands up and out of the stool then kneels next to me. I get up off my wife's body onto my knees, and slowly pull my cock out of Nancy's pussy while Sue cups a hand below her cunt lips.

My cock head leaves her pussy and I move out of the way, and Sue giggles as my load oozes out of her sister, over her fingers and into her palm.

I unclip Nancy's wrist cuffs from the legs of the stool, then carefully slide it away from her. Once it's clear of her face she lays her head down onto the sodden towels and smiles up at me, saying "I'd love to have your cock in my mouth, can I please? Let me lick it clean?"

I kneel right next to my wife's face and bring the tip of my now semi-erect cock to her lips. Sue gets to the other side of her and brings her hand over my cock head. She dribbles the hot cream from her hand over the head of my cock and it drips and drops from there into my wife's mouth. Nancy lets out a satisfied sigh and allows the pussy juice infused load of white warm semen dribble down her tongue and between her lips, where she happily swallows as her mouth gets full.

Sue saves the last little bit for herself, licking the palm of her hand and her fingers clean. Nancy swallows then sucks my cock into her mouth, wiping it clean with her tongue.

Finished she sits up from the floor saying "I'm getting a little cold from your pee sis -- how about we take a nice long bubble bath and catch up? Ron, you can bring us some wine and hang out -- I guess it's time I confess about the fantasies I used to have about daddy -- and all the cock teasing I used to put that poor man through."

12