My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my tongue along her very smooth slick pussy. Linda has pussy lips that protrude slightly and I sucked them one at a time into my mouth before moving to her clit and then sucking it into my mouth. I licked and flicked her hard little nub until she was squirming on the counter ready to soak my face with her cum again.

She moaned, "FUCCCCKK!" and then jerked violently as she indeed soaked my face.

She jumped off the counter and sucked my cock back into her mouth and was like a wild women sucking and stroking it.

I quickly felt the cum rising and groaned, "OOOOHHHHHHH" as her signal and again she kept on sucking and I shot another load into her mouth and she sucked all of it down.

She sucked me clean then stood up. She looked at me and said, "I wish I had known years ago how good your cum tasted. But, now that I do you may never get away from me."

I replied, "Fine with me. We have a lot of catching up to do."

She grinned and turned to walk away.

I pulled my shorts back on and headed out to the pool to clean it up and get some sun.

I swept the decks and got the pool sweeper started when Linda reappeared still naked. I had not seen her naked this much in several years combined. She had a beach towel and spread it on one of the loungers. She straddled the lounger then laid down on her back with her tits jutting up.

She grabbed a bottle of suntan oil and looked my direction, "Would you please put some of this on me so I don't burn?"

"Sure." I had already shot my load four times that day but hell when a naked woman wants you to put oil on her naked body you never say no.

I walked over to her and took the bottle. I put some in my hands then put my hands on her stomach and began spreading it around. When I crossed her tits her nipples responded immediately by getting hard. I then put some more oil on my hands and spread the oil on her long sexy legs. I pulled each leg off the lounger to be sure to get the front and backs which caused her pussy to be fully exposed and open. I put some more oil on my hands then spread it on her lower stomach and then to her smooth and apparently freshly shaven pussy. I heard a "mmmmmmmmmmm" come from her as my hand crossed her pussy.

I said, "Damn Linda you are an insatiable little slut now aren't you?"

She shaded her eyes from the sun with her hand and looked at me, "Are you complaining?"

"Hell no, that is all I have been hoping for. I have missed our sex life." I replied.

She then asked, "Have you thought about coming to the meeting this week?"

I replied, "Yes, and I think I will come and see what happens this week. I get back from Florida about six and should be here to go with you"

She smiled and said, "Good." Then laid back down as I continued to spread the oil into her skin and pussy.

Another "mmmmmmm" escaped from her as I continued to massage her pussy so I decided to be sure that she did not burn any of her body and let my slick finger slid into the slit of her pussy. She then spread her legs a little further apart but never opened her eyes.

I found her clit as it popped from its little cover, filled with blood. I let my fingers circle around her clit and she moaned again. I kept slowly and steadily massaging her hard little clit and she began breathing heavier and squirming on the lounger. I then applied more direct pressure and began quickly massaging my fingers across her clit as it popped above her labia.

She arched her back, moaned, "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCK!", and then jerked as another orgasm swept over her body. She reached up and pinched her nipples, as the orgasm crescendo hit its peak.

She relaxed her tense body back into the lounger and was catching her breath when she opened her eyes shaded with her hand.

She rose up and kissed me then said, "Thank-You."

I replied with, "You're welcome. I need to go inside to pack and head back to Florida. I've got an emergency meeting with an important client who is a big pain in the ass. I hate to go being that we have found our sex life again."

She said, "It will be ok because when you get back Saturday we will get it rolling again in an all new direction."

I leaned over to kiss her and then went to the bedroom to pack for Florida. I had a four o'clock flight out and it was a long flight and did not get there until nine o'clock pm. I would call Amy on the way to the airport. I knew Amy would want to fuck tonight. After cumming four times already today I hoped that I had it in me to fuck her. This new sexual revelation of Linda and I might cause to be a problem in performing so many times in such a short time span.

However, I was up for the challenge!

12