My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda came back from the restroom and stood behind our waiter while he served us. He turned and nearly jumped out of his skin.

Linda laughed, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

He nervously replied, "Oh that's alright. You just startled me."

He left and again I had to stay hunched over as Linda got back in the booth. As she crawled in her blouse fell open giving our young little waiter another shot of her tits.

He then asked, "Is there anything else you need right now?"

Amy smirked and said, "How about some of that young hard cock your hiding beneath that apron?"

The kid turned red, "Um, Um, Um."

Amy laughed and said, "Relax honey you're lucky I'm hungry for food right now."

The waiter left in a hurry and we all laughed at his nervousness.

We were all so hungry we ate in near silence

We had two more drinks with dinner and I know I was getting a good buzz going. The girls were also feeling no pain and their inhibitions what few they had were disappearing very quickly.

The waiter came back to clean up the dishes from our table.

Amy then looked at the young good-looking waiter and said, "Ok my stomach is full now how about filling my pussy with your cock?"

He apparently had decided that this was a once in a lifetime situation and replied, "I get off work in about fifteen minutes if you can wait that long."

Amy got a shocked look on her face and Linda, Maggie and I nearly choked from laughter.

The kid stood there waiting for her reply.

Amy then spoke, "We are getting ready to go to a party would you like to join us?"

"Sure, sounds like fun." He responded.

He brought us our bill and we paid him then waited for him to get off work.

He suddenly appeared at our table. He had changed into clothes that were more casual. I got out of the booth and the girls followed. We all walked to the door and to the car. Linda got in the front seat and Maggie got in on one side.

Amy opened the other door and said, "After you sir."

I knew right away that this poor kid was in trouble sitting between Amy and Maggie.

I started the car and asked him, "What was your name again?"

He looked into the rearview mirror and said, "Tim, Sir."

I said, "We will have to drop the sir, I'm just Jim."

I asked, "How old are you Tim?"

He responded with, "I just turned twenty two."

I pulled onto the street and headed toward Diane's house.

Amy and Maggie were snuggled right up against him as I glanced in the rearview mirror. The kid had a shocked look on his face as I'm sure they already had their hands on his cock. I then heard a zipper and knew that Tim was now going to get a little action.

His eyes had that deer in the headlights look as I glanced at him in the mirror. Linda had turned completely around to watch.

Amy then exclaimed, "Damn! Our young Tim here has a nice package."

Her head then disappeared into Tim's lap. I heard the sucking and slurping noises that accompany an excellent blowjob coming from the backseat.

I glanced over to Linda who had her hand on her pussy and was rubbing her clit.

I changed the position of the mirror to see what Maggie was doing, she had removed her top, and her perfect tits were being illuminated by the passing streetlights.

Linda was furiously rubbing at her pussy as the blowjob continued.

Suddenly I heard Tim, "I'm going to cum."

Amy's head did not come up and Tim groaned as he shot his load into Amy's mouth. I heard Amy gag slightly as the young stud overloaded her mouth.

Amy's head came back into view and I saw her wipe her chin where apparently some of the cum had escaped.

Maggie then said, "Damn look at that. You have got to love these young ones he is still hard as a rock."

Maggie then moved to Tim's lap facing toward the front of the car. Her head and upper body was between the front seats.

She sat down on Tim's cock and moaned, "OHHHH YESSSSSS!"

Her body was slowly moving back and forth on his cock. Linda reached beneath Maggie and began playing with her tits.

The scent of cum and sex was filling the interior of the car and my cock was rock hard.

Maggie was moaning right next to me as her pussy was being filled by our young friend.

Maggie then said, "Linda pinch my nipples harder."

Apparently, she complied as Maggie moaned, "FUCK YESSSSSS!"

Maggie then began to breathe very heavily. She was making wild animalistic grunting noises as she approached her orgasm.

She then yelled, "Oh fuck I'm cumming."

She jerked against my seat and had her hands grabbing at the console.

She then sighed and disappeared back into her seat.

Linda then said, "Shit he is still hard. Tim get on your knees between the seats. Look out Amy I'm laying the seat back a bit."

Linda removed her blouse.

Tim did as he was told. I glanced over as his cock appeared between the seats. Linda crawled down in her seat and then sucked his cock into her mouth.

Tim was looking at me in the mirror and asked, "Aren't you two married?"

I replied, "Yes Linda is my wife."

He just replied with, "Damn."

I reached over to Linda's large tit that was available and began rolling her nipple between my fingers as they hung beneath her body.

She was moaning on Tim's cock as she was slurping and sucking.

I turned off the highway and into our subdivision. We were now only about a half mile from Diane's house.

Amy was apparently masturbating as I heard her groan, "OOOHH FUCK!"

As I pulled into Diane's driveway Tim moaned, "OHHHHHHHH"

I looked in the mirror as he looked down at my wife sucking his cock.

He jerked and threw his head back as he shot another load this time into my wife's mouth.

I turned off the car and opened the door. As I got out Maggie opened her door and did not bother to put her blouse on. Amy got out the other side of the car and she was naked. Tim tucked his cock into his pants and got out on Amy's side. Linda emerged from the car as I walked around to her. She was also topless and had some of Tim's cum on her chin.

I looked at her and pointed at my own chin. She got the hint and used her finger to wipe it off. She then stuck her finger in her mouth.

About that time, Diane's front door opened and the porch light came on.

As she stepped out on the front porch Linda said, "Good gawd girl turn off that damn light."

Diane stepped in and turned off the light then came back out as we approached the house.

"Holy shit guys the party must have already started." Diane exclaimed.

Linda then said, "Diane I'd like you to meet our waiter from tonight, Tim."

"YOUR WAITER?" Diane asked.

Maggie then added, "Yah he gives really good service so we invited him to the party."

Diane opened the door and said, "Get in here before the neighbors see a bunch of naked people coming into the house."

We all went in the front door and stepped into the family room where the "meeting" takes place. As usual Stan and his big cock was there. Vicky was there and pussy-eating Chance was there.

There were two new females in the room and I was more than happy to see them. Diane introduced them as Heather and Summer.

Heather was a beautiful blonde who Diane introduced as a workmate. She had very long silky tanned legs with a cute tight ass. She was wearing a pair of very short cutoff jeans and a white tank top. Her tits were large and trying to spill out the sides of her top.

Summer was a stunning redhead with the classic pale skin of redheads. She was shorter but with a great looking body. Her tits were perky with hard nipples poking through her low-cut blouse.

Linda then introduced all of us to the room.

Diane the consummate hostess offered everyone a drink to loosen up.

She then added, "As if any of you needed loosening up."

There were four guys and seven girls tonight. I was standing there thinking the guys had their work cut out for them tonight. I was glad we had young and seemingly always hard Tim with us.

It did not take long for Stan to home in on the beautiful and still topless Maggie.

He sat down on the couch next to her as she was sipping her drink.

Maggie said, "You must be Stan."

He replied, "Yes Ma'am."

Maggie put her hand on his cock that was already hardening in his slacks.

Maggie then said, "I have heard a lot about you and your big cock. Do you mind if I take a look at it?"

Stan replied, "Hell no, go ahead."

Maggie unzipped his fly and fished the semi hard monster from his pants. Maggie's petite little hand was holding it about half way down the shaft and a full four inches was still showing above her fist. She began stroking it and it expanded to its full length. She scooted over then dropped her head to his lap and opened wide to put the head of it in her mouth.

Diane then said, "I guess the meeting is under session."

Heather reached for the hem of her tank top and pulled it over her head and those magnificent breasts came into view. They were clearly silicone enhanced but who cares when they looked like hers did.

Tim simply stood there as if he was in shock.

Amy walked over to him and unbuckled his belt, unfastened his jeans and slid them to his ankles. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his jeans. He pulled off his socks and Amy helped him out of his shirt. He was completely naked and his cock was rock hard again. Amy got on her knees in front of him and began sucking his cock.

Chance walked over to the chair Linda was in, dropped to his knees, and began licking her thighs.

I decided to get to know the new girls a little better so I walked over and sat between them on the loveseat. It was a tight threesome but that was all right by me.

Heather was topless and ready as she put her hand on my cock which after the car ride there was quickly rock hard to her touch.

The "meeting" was definitely in session.

12