My Trance Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers

Rachel let out a low, shuddering breath, and typed with her free hand, "ask for permission".

"That's right, trance girl," he replied. "You're learning so well. You have to ask for permission. Your blank, obedient mind loves to beg, loves to be controlled, loves to submit to me."

Rachel's hand practically danced over the keyboard. "yes yes", she typed, her hips bucking as she felt the pleasure of each word mingling with the tingles of arousal building in her clit. Her voice became unsteady, but she managed to say again, "Mmmy p-pussy belongs to Masterrr."

"You're playing with your wet pussy at my command, and it's so hot," he typed. Rachel heard a loud whimper slip out of her mouth, and she hoped her roommate was watching a movie or something. "The pleasure is blanking out your mind more and more, until all you can think about is obedience. All you can think about is submission. All you can think about is surrender to my will."

It felt so true, now. Everything he was saying was hitting all her fetish buttons like a jackhammer, and she couldn't deny any of it anymore. "tws", she typed, before realizing she had missed at least two of the keys she was looking for. She tried again, barely managing to get out "yes yes" with shaking fingers.

He must have noticed, because he came back with, "Your fingers move at my command. Your body feels pleasure at my command. You're so deep and horny you can't even type straight anymore, and you don't even care, do you, pet?"

She shook her head wildly before realizing that he couldn't see it. "no", she typed, furiously masturbating but still unable to come. "i dont care"

And he just kept pushing. "Feeling your thoughts drip out," he typed, "wet and sticky between your thighs, resistance leaking away until all you want to do is obey. It feels so good when I brainwash you, doesn't it?"

Rachel's fingers moved rapidly, fingering with perfect precision at exactly the right spots. She also typed. "yes yes yes", she said, each word sending another spike of warm, blank, dizzy arousal all the way from her clit straight up into her brain.

"Good girl," he said. He wasn't going to stop, she realized. He wasn't going to give up and tell her to come for him. He was going to keep teasing her until she begged. "Good girl. Good girl. My good girl. You want to be my good girl, don't you?" She couldn't remember why she wasn't begging him yet.

"urd urd", she typed, her hand shaking like a leaf as she shook in the chair. She heard her voice whispering, "My pussy belongs to Master," but it was as distant and toneless as a speaking clock. She'd never imagined how sexy it would feel not to have any control over her own words.

She tried again. "yes yes", she typed, this time managing to hit the right keys. Her eyes fluttered shut for a moment as the heat between her thighs became almost unbearable, but she didn't come. She couldn't. She just floated on the edge of orgasm, somehow finding a pleasure that never stopped, that only got better and better the longer she drifted in it. Like she was in a trance...

"My pussy belongs to Master," she whispered. Not 'like' at all, she realized.

"And you can," he said. She had to look up to see what it was he was giving her permission to do. Memory just seemed to be another one of those things that was drifting into the fog, now. "Whenever you want, whenever you need to submit and obey and go blank, you can ask me. You can just say, 'May I be your good girl now, Master?' And you know that whenever it's safe for both of us to do so, I will take away all your thoughts and your will and bring you right back to this warm, mindless blissfully obedient place. Doesn't that sound wonderful, pet?"

Rachel felt a trickle of drool at the corner of her mouth as she responded, both verbally and in chat. "yesss Mastyer", she typed, hearing her voice sound just as slurred with dreamy pleasure.

"It feels even better to say yes to me when you add Master to the end, doesn't it?" he responded. Rachel felt her nipples tighten, her pussy clench. She couldn't take much more. Her body wanted to be obedient, but even trance had its limits. She'd need to beg soon, she knew it.

"yes MMaaster", she typed. She realized she was only avoiding it now because it would feel better the longer she waited.

If he knew, he didn't let it show. "So hot and sexy to jill all your thoughts away except, 'Yes Master,'" he replied. "So blissful to blank out your own will with arousal and let mine replace it."

Rachel's hand moved over the keyboard like it was on strings. "yes Master", she typed. Her whole body felt light and floaty now, waves of pleasant dizziness mingling with the heat in her pussy as she fingered herself.

"You're so happy, now," he said. She felt a slow, sleepy smile spread across her face as she read his words. "So fulfilled, being an obedient brainwashed good trance girl. It fills your mind, and you'll always be so thrilled to come back to this place with me whenever it's safe to do so."

Back. She could come back. He was going to do this to her again. And again. And again, each time programming her deeper, each time making her more obedient, each time giving her this fantasy all over again... "may i cum Mmmmastterrrr", she typed, the implications of it all finally forcing the words out as she begged him to come.

She almost felt like she couldn't hold back long enough for him to respond, but just as she was teetering on the edge of orgasm, she saw, "Yes you may. Such a good girl , begging just as you're commanded, obeying so perfectly. Good. Girl. COME."

Rachel's breath came in a strangled grunt, and her chant dissolved into a low, panting moan as her pussy clenched hard around her fingers and her clit throbbed with helpless pleasure. "yesyesysey", she typed, her free hand babbling meaninglessly with the only word she still remembered, the word GoneTooDeep had turned into her personal mantra of desire and obedience. "yeas", she typed, unable to convey the depths of her ecstasy any other way now.

But he understood. She could tell he understood when she saw his response, her body still spasming with bliss. "Feel my power stroking your thoughts," he said, "caressing you mind, bringing every inch of you into my will. Come for me, good girl. Come for your Master."

She felt her juices gushing out around her fingers and soaking the towel as she came. She'd never had an orgasm like this before; it felt like all her fantasies come true, and she hit another wave of climaxes as she realized that the reason it felt that way was that it actually was. "yes Master," she typed, as her body finally settled into a dreamy afterglow.

"Such a good, obedient girl," he responded. "I'm so proud of you. You went blank and mindless so perfectly." It almost seemed like he was actually there in the room with her, petting her with his words and stroking her back down into relaxation.

"And pet?" Rachel shivered at the casual intimacy of his words as he continued on as though she'd been submitting to him for years. "There will come a time when 'Yes Master' are the only words you remember."

"Yes Master," she typed, feeling the bliss in the response and hoping his words were true.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers
12