My Travels with Clytemnestra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoZa
ZoZa
53 Followers

I love the way the shapely feminine curves of her torso merge seamlessly with the powerful chest and shoulders of her equine half. I love the way her face is framed by those firm brown breasts as I look up adoringly at her. I love the feel of her long, soft black tail as she swishes it at me when I walk admiring around her. I love too her wet, glistening black equine womanhood, enfolding a little splash of pink which I glimpse as I do so.

I walk all the way around her, slowly, basking in her presence. I trail my fingers along her body, savouring the feel of the short, glossy hairs under my fingers, feeling her powerful body heat against my skin. It's a feeling more than sexual, more than mere lust... But then, utterly sexual, utterly lustful...

I'm standing before her again, she's shed her top and I look up to see the smile I love, and the breasts too, all proud and naked with jutting little nipples. I wrap my arms around her womanly waist and kiss her navel, as high as I can reach. I lick inside her navel and she giggles softly, making her firm stomach move against me. Her skin tastes of salt and smells of musk, and sweat and it is powerfully, irresistibly erotic. I kiss her a little lower, just below the navel, and lick her again, and lower still, kissing and licking until I soon come to the border where black equine hair begins to grow, sparsely at first and then thicker and dense and I keep kissing and licking until I almost have vanished between her shapely, sexy forelegs.

Clytemnestra rubs one knee against my cheek for a moment, she does it so gently for so large a woman, but I can feel the raw power she holds back. In a moment the sensation of her coat against my skin is gone and she takes a couple of steps forward, stepping either side of me until I am underneath her, almost between her hind legs. I know what she's doing. Her hominine breasts may be out of my lip's reach, but her equine nipples are not. I eagerly take one hard, dark nub in my mouth.

I know she likes her nipples treated a little roughly so I give one a gentle pinch for her pleasure while I suck on the other for mine, my lips are tickled by the little wisps of coat around it. Her scent is so much stronger here, stronger and admixed with the dust in her coat and the unmistakable smell of a woman's love. I pull gently at her nipple, held between my lips and teeth, then a little harder until she sighs and I let go, to do it again. Now I switch to the other side, nipping playfully at her sensitive tip until she nudges me in the bum with a fore hoof.

""Don't get too distracted there, lady," before I can reply she gives me a harder push, shoving me out between her hind legs and she settles gracefully to the floor, tail swishing impatiently.

I seize her tail at the base and comb it through with my fingers, feeling the length of the actual tail within the glossy black hair and prolonging Clytemnestra's frustration. Her vagina is winking with anticipation, glistening wet runners of juice tracing down from her enticing black folds.

Finally satisfied with teasing her tail I lightly trace a finger up one of the lines of moisture, she shudders just at the touch. I taste my wet fingertip, then do it again, gathering more of her dew. It makes her quiver exquisitely and swish her tail.

"Eat me!" she whines longingly, leaning back and peering over her shoulder. I can see her hands mauling at her breasts, "I need you now!"

Just the idea that so desirable a woman needs me is a wonderful feeling. The idea that she might crave my touch as much as I her body elates me and I can no longer resist giving her that which we both desire so much.

I settle lower, letting her tail hang over my shoulder, pausing only briefly to gaze hungrily at the wet equine cunt before me, letting her feel my breath on her crinkled lips and slick inner walls. She scoots backwards and her sex is suddenly hard against my face. I'm coated in her juices from the bridge of my nose to my chin and I automatically lap at her smooth inner folds. Just for the joy of it I slurp noisily at her free flowing cunt and she squeaks excitedly at the strange sensation.

I slow down a little, running my tongue up and down her slit several times and then licking her puffy black lips with their sparse little hairs coated in juice. I plant quick, powerful kisses all the way up both lips.

Clytemnestra moans softly and continues to do so as I start eating her cunt in earnest. Swift, hard licks at the base of her cunt, I can feel the hard nub of her proud clitty against my tongue and I circle it with the tip, loving every moment, craving the taste and smell of her arousal, wanting more and more. My left hand is inside my skirt, rubbing furiously at my own button through a layer of thin wet silk.

Clytemnestra pants, "Right there... Don't stop lady, right there..."

I slide three fingers into her hot sex, deep in and then out again. Loving her clit with my lips and tongue I fuck her with my fingers, my knuckles rubbing hard against my cheek, her tail tangled in my hair, her nectar coats my whole face, flowing down my chin. Her body heat against my face is incredible, her cunt clenches tightly at my fingers. I'm rubbing myself so hard, riding my hand, I'm so close when she comes. She comes. She comes crying out and hammering on the mattress with her fist and I keep licking, sucking, drinking her juices until I reach my own peak moaning into her wonderful sex, jerking against her with little muscular misfires.

I crawl around and flop on my back next to her , breathing as hard as she. Little droplets of her love pool and drip down my face, tickling pleasantly. I take her hand and hold it to my chest, just for the feeling of doing so.

"You are... The most wonderful, the sexiest, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," I tell her, contentedly.

She gives my hand a squeeze, "Then it's important that we travel together long time, that you see a lot more women."

"Won't matter. None will come close."

"Even if that's true, and I doubt it, there are a lot of women to see, and more than just see."

"Like the twins?"

"Mmmm" she sighs, contentedly at the memory, "I wonder if we might play with them again. It'd be a shame to leave without another taste."

"I wonder if they'd wet themselves for us?"

"That would be fun!" Clytemnestra giggles, "Or perhaps each other, and then let me lick them all clean!"

"Us. Let us..."

"One each or both together?"

I affect a sigh, "Ah, decisions..."

The mental image is making me hot again so I sit up then crawl back to Clytemnestra's wet rump, to have another taste of her irresistible honeypot.

"Oh!" she exclaims, "Well, if you insist."

ZoZa
ZoZa
53 Followers