My Travels with Clytemnestra Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was right. So right when I imagined how pleasurable it might be to wash her. To have license to run my hands all across every part of the woman I love. To feel her wet, slippery body all over. I caress her everywhere, feeling bone and strong muscle rippling under her skin. Up and down all four of her long, powerful legs, underneath her, smearing soap from her chest all along across her proud nipples and down her inner thighs.

We splash deeper again into the pool for me to wash the soap from her again as Aristomache comes noisily on the shore. Once again I play with every wonderful inch of Clytemnestra's irresistible body. For long moments she vanishes completely underwater, only to emerge again wet and wonderful and now and again caressing me as much as I am her.

Even as I am wondering how practically we might be able to make love beneath a waterfall as the cliché has it Eupraxia has waded to us and asks if I might be willing to wash her too.

How can I refuse? I splash over to her and sense something odd. She's wet from the head down and there is a familiar scent in the air. A long lick up her tummy confirms it. Aristomache must have peed all over her, either before or after Eupraxia licked her. I purr my approval and lick her yummy tummy again. Suddenly I'm in shadow and Clytemnestra, no doubt having deduced the same as me is kissing and licking at Eupraxia's tiny breasts.

I only wish I could reach that high.

The next morning when we press on into the jungle I'm feeling really rather excited. Navigation shouldn't be a problem, all we have to do is keep moving in the same direction and we will hit the river sooner or later. Aristomache has a compass that will ensure we do just that.

I'd once asked Clytemnestra if she had a compass and been told that if one doesn't care where one is going, there's no need for a compass, which about sums the woman up for good and ill.

The Jungle is hard going, though. Clytemnestra and Aristomache take turns at the front of our party hacking through with Clytemnestra's colossal sword. They both consider Eupraxia a little weedy for the task and I'm not even worth talking about.

For all that, though, I am feeling optimistic, Thick as it is, the Jungle seems entirely benign. Spiders, especially the giant, hairy, terrifying ones no doubt endemic to most jungles are unknown in this world, which is a great comfort to my mind.

The other hazards and privations of jungle exploring are similarly lessened, my magic keeps the heat at bay and since poisonous plants and virulent sicknesses are all but unknown, we feel confident about eating any fruits which looks tempting, and many do.

It seems only a matter of time until we will reach the river and be well on our way to Zoa.