My Travels with Clytemnestra Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles to herself, and then at me, "Salmacis lives well, does she not?"

"She certainly does," I have to admit.

"It is the way of things, an you become so powerful as I, you too shall find many people offering tribute to you, without your asking or earning. Should this happen, you shall accept. Yes, you shall, for people can become offended if you do not. It is the right way of the world."

"That will be a long time, if ever."

"Maybe, maybe. But you will remember Salmacis' words."

At that, she pushes the laden silver platter away and rolls over until her body is hard against mine. The last morsel of food is snatched from my fingers and carelessly flung over the edge of our eyrie.

"You will remember Salmacis' words, and maybe you will remember Salmacis too, who had not had woman's company for too many long years, and bid you make love to her 'neath the stars."

Well what can one do, or say to that? I kiss her gently on the lips, they are warm and soft and open eagerly. Her arms fly around me and her body pushes me back until she is atop me, kissing hungrily. Her body presses tight against mine, eager for the physical contact, her tongue in my mouth, her hair tickling my face, her hands roaming my body wantonly.

Salmacis' breathing is hot and ragged and there is a desperate, animal need in her eyes when she breaks our kiss to tear my blouse open. Bone buttons ping and skitter around and Salmacis licks me all the way from navel to sternum and then kisses me again, hard and eager while both her hands grope and squeeze and rub at my little breasts.

Her breath is hot on my skin in the cool night air, but her mouth leaves a cool, wet trail that makes me shiver delightedly. Her hands roam all over my body, just for the sensation of touching a woman again, I think.

Forcing my arms up and over my head Salmacis spends long minutes licking at my armpits, long, hard, flat licks at my dark hair making me squirm and giggle until she has to kiss me quiet again and I almost swear I can taste my sweat in her kiss.

She kisses me again and again, long and forceful and driven by so many years alone. Only when I pull her top off over her head does she stop, eyes shining in the twilight, hair in disarray from the garment's passage and chest heaving with excitement and lust. Oh my! Both her nipples, her long, eager brown nipples are pierced through with fat golden rings!

Immediately she is free she turns her lust upon my own naked chest, kissing and sucking and biting at my nipples and then kissing my mouth again, and my breasts again and again.

Now eager, grasping hands seize my waistband and pull, dragging my skirt and knickers off as one and she gasps with pleasure at the sight of my engorged, wet sex. Her face is instantly buried in my thick hair, not eating, just smelling. She inhales great breaths of the scent of my arousal. Over and over she breaths in my scent before finally tasting me. Once. Just one lick, so deep, so slow, her tongue gilding deep between my open petals. Salmacis quivers and so do I.

Now she's kneeling up, fumbling at her belt. She forces the clasp open and I seize her trousers about the waist, hauling until they turn inside out and she must fall back, kicking and wriggling out of them and leaving her clad solely in a pair of tight, wet, sky-blue knickers. The moment she is, she is on me again, her lips to mine kissing me in blazing passion, her hands to my chest, her sex to my hip.

Waves roll down her flexible spine and her hips roll against mine, her wet womanhood grinds against my pelvis, Salmacis sighs rhythmically, tribbing herself against me through her wet pants. At first her body against mine, but now vertical, towering above my supine form, her hands on my breasts, groping me, tweaking my poor nipples, holding purchase to enhance the power of her grinding, rubbing, milling cunt.

She grunts coarsely in time with her hard, thrusting hips. Her dark face alive with lust and joy in the fading light. White teeth and wide, golden eyes exult her conquest of my body. The heavy gold rings transfixing her nipples sway pendulously with every motion of her body. A rhythmic, hypnotising display.

My hands go about her hips, and down and up and all over her body, caressing her as she fucks herself against me. Her tribbing increases in speed and intensity, scarcely possible though it seems. With every thrust of her wet, cloth covered quim against my firm thigh she utters a little cry of joy, her eyes no longer open, screwed tight closed as she comes, sighing and falling back into the cushions and furs behind her.

I can hear her panting, her soft 'mmm's of satisfaction. I right myself and crawl to her. Oh! Her knickers are so wet! A great big, dark, wet patch of blue cloth covers her crotch. Coarse, excited tufts of hair emerge eagerly from every edge of her pants.

As she did to me I press my nose to her and inhale her womanly scent. I taste the sopping wet cloth, licking over it again and again as she coos in pleasure. I lick at the border of her knickers, licking the hair which sticks out all around. I lick hard, right above her pleasure centre, nuzzling and stimulating her through the cloth.

For long, wonderful minutes I lick and sniff and rub and tease at Salmacis' tight, wet pants while she recovers from her orgasm. My hand sneaks down to my own womanhood, burying my fingers in my long, wet hair. My fingers circle over my excited clitty as I'm lost to her wonderful, love-infused knickers.

My first little moan of building pleasure brings Salmacis back to me, rising and taking my head in her hands she kisses me once again. Less forcefully now, less hungry, more sensual. A kiss two women share for equal pleasure, not to sate the hunger of one alone.

Again though, her hands push me down into the silks and furs and cushions and Salmacis lips trail kisses all down my body, stopping only just short of my waiting sex. Perhaps just for the delight of frustrating me... Ah! But lightly her finger traces my spread, outer lips and then she tastes my nectar, licking it from that same finger.

"Sister!" her voice is husky, breathless and exciting, "Sister, sister... You cannot know how I have craved..." She licks my spread flower deep and hard, making me gasp, "You cannot know the long nights and empty hours when I'd have traded fortunes for just one taste..."

She licks me again and again, she rubs her face against my crotch, she seizes a goodly clump of my thick pubic hair between her teeth and tugs until I gasp.

Sudden inspiration strikes and in a trice she wriggles out of her sky-blue pants, casting them away, beyond my reach and I sigh in disappointment. But only for a moment as Salmacis turns, swinging her leg over me, planting her womanhood right on my face even as she eagerly sets about my own, eating me now properly and not merely losing herself in the joy of my body. Her cunt is a beautiful mess of thick black hair, glistening and matted with her juices and she spreads her legs so wide that it is instantly within my reach.

Such flavour, such scent, and so talented and joyful a mouth working its magic between my legs. My hands seize her about the bum, spreading her cheeks, forcing her sex tighter to my licking, kissing, slurping, drinking mouth. My tongue drives deep within her, else licks lustily at her hot, wet lips, tasting everywhere, stimulating her most intimate folds and taking for myself the love which flows from within her.

I take care not to come too close to her clit, she's just come and is probably rather sensitive. Salmacis shows no such restraint, making me cry and writhe beneath her as she explores every part of me.

So good! So good, so good! I'm holding on so tight about her massaging her pert bottom with my hands, massaging her oh-so-juicy quim with my mouth, but she? Oh, Salmacis' knows just where to touch me, just where to lick me. Her tongue traces my engorged outer lips, else dives deep within me, else licks up and around my very pleasure centre or down again along my sensitive inner lips and she is so good!

Such a fire is she building between my spread legs I can scarcely concentrate on pleasuring her, scarcely even just enjoy the cunt thrust against my face! But I try. With every care and ounce of effort I can muster I eat her long neglected sex. Wetting one finger in her abundant love I now massage her tight little sphincter too. Eating, licking, touching stroking trying to pour as much pleasure into Salmacis as she does into me.

And losing. So close... I'm so close now that all I can do is gasp and sigh and let her juices roll down my cheeks, my eyes screwed tight shut, my hips rising on their own. One hand still, still rubbing franticly at her secret place, the other gripping so tight around a fistful of silk and fur. My mind is lost in sexual bliss as I find my release and collapse, spent under her body, panting and staring stupidly at her dripping, spread cunt. It's a good sight.

In an instant, it's gone. Gone and in it's place Salmacis' beaming, wet face. She kisses me hungrily, sharing my flavour and admixing it with her own. The thick golden rings dangling from her breasts feel strange against me. Strange and exciting.

We kiss for a long moment and then Salmacis withdraws, taking up her wineglass and draining it in one. She's still lying on me, her body heavy and very, very naked. I can still feel her piercings between us. She looks so happy, looking into my eyes, smiling like a child. And yet, so like a woman.

"Ahhh... Salmacis' has not lost her touch, it seems," she looks down contentedly at me, chin resting on one hand while her other plays with a lock of my hair."

"It seems not," I smile back, wrapping my arms about her, kissing her again and tasting red wine.

Hours later... Many hours later, It is cuddling time. Our bodies wrapped around one another, sharing the sated lazy feeling of love well made for so, so long. We lie on and under her silks and furs, just holding one another. How long has it been, I wonder, since I've done this?

I love Clytemnestra, but she's restless, not made for staying still too long, and, well, too large to cuddle. This is nice.

"I know why you missed it," I say.

"You love the dark centaur," it's a statement, not a question.

"Yes."

"That is good. Salmacis does not care for centaurs' charms, but that is good too. Love her, and make love to her as your heart directs, but do not forsake your own kind entirely."

"You never made love to a centaur? I... I just assumed, living in Zoa."

"Never."

"I love them. So much... Everything... They're so... Sexual. There's no other word for it."

"You will enjoy Zoa, and it, I think, will enjoy you," she titters softly and snuggles tighter against my body, "But Salmacis still has you for herself, now."

"You're right though, I never thought I'd say it but I think I would miss my own kind, eventually."

"This is the nature of things, I think beneath us your companions pass their time in the way that is right when humans are not present, just as we have passed our time. Like calls unto like."

"Of course."

She's quite right though, I am starting to realise that I would miss humans. I would, do in fact, miss, well, just being able to lie and cuddle with one's partner after making love, to hold her in my arms, to feel her heartbeat. Powerful as a centaur's heart is, it is buried deep within her equine body and quite undetectable most of the time. Something I only now realise I do miss.

"I do love her, though," I say, softly.

"Good. Love her, be with her, make love to her, but know that it is only for a season. One day you and she both will want what the other cannot give. Like calls unto like, centaur calls unto centaur, human calls unto human."

"Woman calls unto woman?" I ask, I don't know why I say it.

"Of course."

"Just the way the word works?"

"It is the nature of things."

I hold her tighter and enjoy the warm, soft feeling of the furs and of her body against mine, drifting slowly closer to sleep.

"Spells are beyond you because even the simplest will not fit into your mind," Salmacis taps me lightly on the forehead.

We slept long into the morning and awoke still in one another's arms, tangled together and more tangled still in silk and fur. Even now, while Salmacis makes good her promise, we are still naked and entwined together.

It's not remotely how I imagined a lesson in magic, but it is magical. I think Salmacis just does not want to miss a moment of my body. We are making a gentle, casual breakfast of fruits left over from last night and pausing now and again to watch colourful birds that flutter nearby.

I bite into a plump, ripe pear and Salmacis licks away the juice which escapes my lips before she goes on, "Had you had any formal training at all, your mistress would have aided you in the creation of a Rod and Plate."

"And those are?"

"Spells. The foundation of almost all magic, both are permanent spells bound into your own body. The Rod permits you to alter the world around you without needing to physically touch it, the Plate is a spell onto which any other spells may be engraved, so that you do not need to hold them in your mind."

I think I just about get the picture. Salmacis takes my hand and bids me open my magical senses. I do and all of sudden I am utterly surrounded by spells! Or, no. Like spells, but not. Like the difference between a blueprint and a building. For one moment I see spells waiting to be.

"Feel fortunate. Never before has Salmacis allowed another to see her Plate."

I understand, The Plate is like a spell book, or a disc full of programmes waiting to be executed. Salmacis does not have to create a spell when she needs to cast, she has only to select from the ones she has already written to her Plate.

"You can help me make one too?"

"I can, and will, a Plate and Rod."

It's... Not how I imagined. Learning magic. I'd not imagined it happening, lying naked with this enigmatic, copper-skinned beauty with her cheeky little boobies peeking out of the silks wrapped around us. No, not like I might have pictured it at all, much, much better!

I watch her write a spell into my body, into the code of my being. Two spells in fact, first one, then the next. It makes me want to laugh. I do that, sometimes. I watch someone skilfully doing something very difficult and I just... Laugh, I don't know why.

The sun climbs higher into the sky and some hours pass in the creation of the spells and presently, as lovely as it is to snuggle up with Salmacis and watch her work her magic, we do have to get up.

Salmacis, when the spells are complete, tells me that we are done for the present and simply departs. She descends from this high platform, naked save for the rings pierced through her body and I can only assume I'm meant to follow. I'm not quite so comfortable though and I dress in clean clothes before following. Well, obviously, I dress in clean clothes and have a good long sniff of her abandoned knickers before following.

To thine own self be true.

It's empty. Her home is empty and there's no sign of where Salmacis may have gone. I wonder from room to room, and over bridges and up and down ladders from structure to structure and see not a sign of my host.

The ladder to the ground is tightly curled and held fast by magic that I am not brave enough to try and undo. I could easily reach the ground, floating safely down, but if I did I'd never be able to get back up again. I'm not troubled, exactly but I am rather confused, and rather uncomfortable at being left along in the home of, well, if not exactly a stranger, then someone I do not know well.

Wow! This world is having a powerful effect on me, I realise. Unless I think about it, it does not seem at all strange that two strangers may simply choose to make love upon meeting for the first time. I never would have behaved as I have, but I cannot bring myself to feel either shame or unhappiness about my sexual escapades. A strange thing indeed.

Lost in introspection I spend perhaps an hour in wondering Salmacis' home, or examining the surrounding jungle from one or other lofty balcony before the lady herself is suddenly with me again. Her arms sneak around my waist and I feel her naked body pressed against mine. She turns me around, still embracing me and now resting her head on my chest. I cannot help but hold her too.

"Last night was a pleasure I'll long remember," she purrs.

"Me too," I give her naked body a squeeze.

"Tonight will be better still."

"Difficult, but it will be fun trying."

She looks into my eyes, smiling strangely, and with a little of that lustful hunger of last night, "Tonight we make love as sorceresses."

I cannot help but gasp as a wave of warmth and wonderful joy radiates from my centre out, all the way to the tips of my fingers and toes. Salmacis giggles softly at my reaction to what must be some kind of pleasure spell.

"How..."

She kisses me silent and says, "All in good time, sister. The night is for lovers, remember?"

Salmacis takes my hand and leads me back inside her home, and deeper within to what I think serves as her study. She has many, many sheafs of thick, yellow paper written with red and blue ink, magic writings, I can tell instantly. They have similarities to Lecto's but are not identical, but then, my own are slightly different too, such is the nature of magic, I think. Mine are far closer to Lecto's than Salmacis' are.

She bids me sit in a pile of soft, fluffy cushions and immediately I do so, she sits on my lap, snuggling her naked body against me and flicking through her papers.

"We shall write this to your plate, this too, and some more," she waves various sheets at me, though I'm having a hard time concentrating with her firm, sexy body so available.

She slaps one of my exploring hands away, "Stop that.. Ooh! No... Well, if you insist."

Salmacis permits me a kiss, a very long, deep kiss before pulling away, and I think it took her no little willpower to end it.

Once again our magics commingle as our bodies have, Salmacis spells flow from her into me and I engrave them upon the Plate spell already written through me. Slowly, piece by piece, element by element I form these new spells, taking care to understand each part. Salmacis is patient and allows me to study what she is giving me.

The spell she'd used on me is very simple, just an instant, transitory sexual thrill, but some of the others! With what she is teaching me, I could make almost anyone feel almost anything, from pleasure beyond consciousness to agony to hunger or just tickling... More spells too she teaches me, but the last one... Ah, now I understand what she means. Now I understand how Sorceresses make love.

"Show me what you have learned, sister."

"With pleasure."

In a trice I'm up and peeling my clothes off. I'm excited, but also nervous. I let her feel it, I touch her mind with my own, let her feel what I feel. She smiles and so do I. I can feel her pride, and her lust, and she feels my lust for her. She reclines farther back on the cushions and I can feel her comfort and the sense of pleasure she gets from the soft silk against her skin.

I feel her building lust for my body, her great sense of thankfulness for my presence and her pride in having taught me such things as she has today. I know that she feels my my emotions too, my desire, my sense of power and intimacy and my brute wonder at the ability to do what I can do.

My heart beats fast as I advance on her, I'm trembling as I stand over her, lowering myself to her. Our kiss is electric, I swear I can feel my lips on hers, hers on mine. I'm lying nestled in soft silk cushions as I kiss myself. Salmacis writhes as she presses herself against her own body. We are one, lost between ourselves, feeling all, sensation passes from one body to another and back again with no beginning or end.

12