My Tree Hugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

Rachel was quiet for a moment, "Then this shall be your life as well, if you really want it." She ran her fingers through Megan's short blonde hair. "Will you stay with me, my love? Will you be my life partner? More than ever I feel you're my soul mate. Stay and we'll build a life together."

Megan sat up and hugged Rachel tightly, tears running down her face, "Oh my God, oh yes, baby. I'll be all those things to you, and more, I promise. I've only known you for a short time, but this already feels so right. I love you with all my heart. I know this is where I belong, with you."

She paused, breathing deeply as Rachel brushed the tears from her cheeks with her fingers. "Let's return that rental car and get my things from the motel. On Monday, I'm submitting my resignation to Bargain World headquarters. We have a business to run here, don't we?"

Rachel jumped from the couch, laughing happily, as she pulled Megan to her feet. "C'mon, babe, we're gonna get some flannels and jeans for you to wear. That suit of yours doesn't fit in here at 'Overland Outfitters'..."

The 'pop' of a champagne cork brought Rachel out of her reminiscences. "Whoops, damn, spilled some, stupid cork, just a minute, Rache'," came from the kitchen.

Rachel chuckled, "Hurry up clumsy, you'll miss the ball drop."

Megan emerged from the kitchen carrying two full champagne flutes, "What'd I miss," she huffed, "that damn cork, stuff sprayed all over the wall."

She snuggled back under the blanket, swinging her leg over Rachel's, sipping her drink. Rachel slid her arm around Megan's waist and pulled her close, happy to have her body against her once again. As they watched the festivities in Times Square, a Bargain World commercial came on. They looked at each other as Megan pressed the mute button. "Here's to Bargain World," Rachel laughed as they raised their glasses in salute," you brought us together."

As the fates would have it, Bargain World cancelled Megan's last project. A corporate scandal involving questionable accounting practices and employment of illegal immigrant labor sent the company into a financial and public relations tailspin. When the smoke cleared, the company had restructured, any future expansions put on hold.

Now the William's farm was the Williams Nature Preserve, thanks in part to Megan's efforts in promoting the site to various state and federal government agencies. Having her partner protect the place she enjoyed as a child made Rachel very happy. Megan still did occasional site location work, only now it was for environmental groups.

Megan lay her head on Rachel's breast, "Mmmmm, another soft pillow, if only this hard thing wasn't poking my ear."

Rachel nuzzled her hair, "Just let the ball drop, you little tease, then you better watch out because I'm coming after you." Megan chuckled as she continued to rub her ear on the stiff nipple. The commercial was over and Rachel turned the sound back on. As the featured band played, Megan's thoughts wandered. So much has happened, had it been a year already?

The severance package she received from Bargain World was very generous, enabling her to become a co-owner with Rachel in their business. Caroline and the others had readily accepted her as Rachel's life partner and she quickly became part of the Outfitters team. She could have her job back anytime, the company officials at Bargain World had said. But she was with Rachel now, and their being together was all she really wanted.

The ball began to drop and the crowd roared. The women raised their glasses in salute, swallowing their drinks and kissing passionately. "Oohhh, some ones looking for a bit of New Year's fun," said Rachel, putting down her flute and rubbing Megan's slick mound.

"Seems like I'm not the only one," Megan replied, sucking on Rachel's warm breast. She pulled back the blanket, "lie down Rache'; it's time for some New Year's pleasure."

Rachel turned off the TV and slid down on the couch. She spread her legs wide, her pussy dripping in anticipation. "I'm ready to fuck, Meg's," she whispered, "go get the big one."

Megan sprinted down the hall, returning with their favorite toy, an eighteen-inch double dildo. They deep throated the thick pink shaft until it glistened in the fire light. Scissoring their legs together, Megan slid one end slowly into Rachel's wet pussy, thrilled by her lover's long moan. With a soft sigh, she slid the other end into herself, wriggling forward until their engorged outer lips rubbed together. They shivered as their bodies joined and the warm wetness of their lubricating fluids combined. Flexing their thighs, they began a leisurely mutual fuck, luxuriating in the sensation of fullness in their pussies.

Whimpering and moaning, they contracted and released their inner muscles, sending the plastic shaft back and forth in the smooth rhythm they both enjoyed. As their passions rose, their movements became more rapid. Fully impaled on the huge phallus, they ground their erect clits together, sending shock after shock of pleasure through them. Bending from the waist, they gripped each others hands, lacing their fingers together. Spreading their legs wide, they gazed lovingly into each other's eyes as their churning hips and inner muscles drove the plastic shaft back and forth, sliding deeply into their foaming cunts.

As their desires peaked, they twisted their hips frantically, their orgasms smashing through them. Awash in pleasure, they erupted in glorious release, their moans and wails echoing off the high ceiling. "Ahhhhh, oh Godddd, yeeesss, my baby, yeeessss, ahhhhhhh..." They continued to thrust into each other, eager to give their partner even greater delights, until they were exhausted. Leaving the dildo embedded in them, they lay back on the couch, hips twitching as they caught their breath.

Rachel felt their warm juices pooling on the blanket beneath their quivering ass cheeks. "Oh Meg's." she said with a sigh, "I can't believe we've been together a whole year, a year of wonderful sex with you."

Megan chuckled, "You're what really makes it wonderful, Rache', and every time with you is better than the last." Reluctantly, they eased the dildo from their sopping pussies, giggling at the sucking sounds as it slid free. After they licked their juices from the long shaft, Megan kissed Rachel's nose. "Let's have another glass of champagne, babe. I hear it makes us girls horny."

Rachel reached for her flute, "Fill 'er up, my love."

Finishing the bottle and feeling slightly tipsy, the women decided to call it a night. They walked down the hall to their bedroom, kissing and caressing. Following a long hot shower with the usual tickling and teasing, they dried each other off and climbed naked into bed. Wriggling together until they were comfortable, Rachel pulled the sheet and blankets over them.

Megan yawned and snuggled against Rachel. "It's going to be a busy Wednesday, babe. I'm meeting with our accountant about a profit sharing plan for our team, then I'll review those inventory and balance sheets with her. I think Frank's Tent Emporium will be a fine addition to our company."

"You're all the company I want," Rachel said, kissing her, "I love you."

Megan returned the kiss, "You're so sweet, babe, I love you too."

As the lovers drifted off to sleep, they whispered:

"Happy New Year, my sexy executive."

"Happy New Year, my darling tree hugger."

TE999
TE999
643 Followers