My Trip to the Doctor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming." He sobbed with tears streaking down his face. Sarah gasped as the first ropes began to shoot out of his cock. For a full 30 seconds Harry's cock shot rope after rope of cum into the relentless device. He couldn't stop the pleasure from building and building. It never stopped; He didn't want it to stop truthfully.

Finally Harry's cock stopped shooting into the device and Sarah saw him relax a little. Sarah put her hands on his face and made him look at her. She was beautiful and in his delirium he uttered the one sentence that felt appropriate.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life Sarah." Sarah actually blushed and smiled at him as the device revived his semi flaccid cock.

"Thank you so much Harry, you're the first person to tell me that in a long time who actually meant it." Harry smiled as he felt his cock twitch and pulsate, signally that it was hard and ready for load number 3. The device never truly allowed you to go soft. As soon as you were done it revived your cock, this device could milk a man for hours if you let it. Sarah caressed his face gently.

"Okay Harry one more load and then you can rest okay? Come on Harry listen to me." Said Sarah, Harry nodded as he whimpered pathetically. Suddenly he cried out again as Sarah increased the speed once again, this time to level 4.

"Okay Harry, go time one more big load. I need you to ejaculate harder than ever before Harry." Harry simply whimpered some more at her words.

It was around that time when Harry's mother upped the ante a little more.

"Okay baby boy, imagine that it's my pussy, imagine that it's mommy bouncing up and down on that beautiful cock of yours. Imagine cumming inside of me, filling me up with your seed." He gasped as his cock twitched again.

"Oh shit it feels so good, so good." Harry's words degenerated into mumbles, which turned into cries of pleasure.

"That's it baby boy, get close, get close to that goal of yours." His mother whispered to him. Harry moaned loudly as he felt Sarah up the speed yet again to level 5.

The device was merciless in its quest to extract the cum from his body. Sarah pressed another button and the speed jumped to level 6. At this speed his whole cock was quivering nonstop, it was getting ever closer to filling up the chamber one final time. Sarah got Harry's mothers attention and pointed to a number on the machine, Harry's mother nodded and grabbed her son tightly.

"Okay Harry, here we go, time to cum. You can feel it can't you, the building tension in those beautiful balls. The panicked feeling of the cum building up to the inevitable climax. This is gonna be so good for you, you're gonna cum so hard." His mother whispered into his ears. Suddenly like a jolt Harry's eyes opened wide and he felt the device speed up dramatically. Harry's whole body twitched and trembled. Sarah stood up and grabbed His head to make him look at her.

"Harry, this is level 10, this is the highest speed the device can go, you're gonna ejaculate very soon. I want you to call out to your mother when you do, call out to her and tell her what's about to happen to you." Harry nodded deliriously; Sarah sat back down. Harry whimpered as the familiar feeling of orgasm approached rapidly. It was about that time that Harry felt Sarah caress his ball sack. She could feel them quiver and twitch in her hands.

"Call out to her Harry, tell your mommy what's happening to you." Said Sarah as she pulled her hands away and flipped another switch. Suddenly Harry felt the buds all slow down and change directions before speeding back up to the lightning fast speed of level 10. Some of the rings were spinning clockwise, while others were spinning counter clockwise. This new sensation was just to much for Harry's tortured cock.

"Oh no, oh no, oh god. I'm about to cum mommy, I'm gonna cum super hard for you mommy." Harry's mother kissed his head and held me tightly as she felt his body begin to shake.

By now the collection chamber was almost full, but Sarah could still see the tip of Harry's cock quivering helplessly as orgasm approached.

"Okay baby boy, cum for mommy. Cum my sweet baby." Like clock work my mother felt me tense up and then it happened.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum mommy, I'm fucking cumming mommy." Then in an instant Harry released, he cried out in pleasure as the device milked him for his third and final load.

"Oh, there he goes, yes, good. Ejaculate Harry, Ejaculate for your mom. Fill the container." Harry's cock twitched and quivered as it shot the biggest load yet.

"Oh mom I'm cumming so much." He whispered as his orgasm continued. The feeling of a massive load shooting out of the tip of your penis is a very odd feeling. It's amazing and painful in its intensity at the same time. You can feel the ropes move up the tube and then... bliss. Over and over Harry experienced this in the half a minute or so that his orgasm lasted. His mother caressed his cheek and Sarah squeezed the tubes on his balls forcing them to continue the intense orgasm. By squeezing he tubes in his testicles Sarah was forcing his balls to quiver and tremble more and more, thus forcing him to ejaculate whether he wanted to or not. Sarah would rythmicly squeeze them in a pattern that was proven to work every time and Harry was no different. It was amazing and horrible at that same time, Harry wanted it to finally stop, but he never wanted it to end at the same time. He whimpered as his cock continued to squirt cum into the machine even as the pleasurable feeling of orgasm ended. Harry finally slumped back into his mother's arms completely spent. Sarah pressed another button and the device slowed down to almost a stand still. Harry's whole body quivered helplessly as the sensations never seemed to stop. Then it was done, the device stopped. His cock was still squirting cum slowly but it wasn't more than a dribble. Harry heard his mother gasp.

"Oh sweetie, what a big load, mommy is so proud of you." Harry's mother said in a soothing voice.

"Okay Mrs. Partridge, I need you to..."

"Sarah let's be honest, at this point just call me Monica."

"Okay, Monica I need you to support Harry, he's to weak to stand on his own. I need you to bend him forward so that all of the semen stays in the collection chamber." Harry's mother nodded and leaned her son's almost lifeless form forward allowing Sarah to remove the device. Harry moaned quietly at the sensations it caused and heard them both gasp.

Harry looked down at his cock and saw that it was an angry red color from all of the stimulation. His cock was still dribbling a bit but it wasn't much, Harry's cock felt tingly, almost like it was numb. He felt Sarah remove the harness and then I felt his mother sit him down in the chair behind him. Sarah grabbed the wet washcloth and proceeded to wipe all of the excess cum and lube off of Harry's cock causing a small orgasm as a result.

"Oh shit I'm cumming again." Harry moaned quietly as he saw his cock squirt more cum. Sarah caught his sudden ejaculation in her hand and did something he would never have guessed... she tasted it.

"Mmm yum, you should try some Monica his cum is delicious." Sarah got a finger covered in cum and brought it to Monica's lips. That's when things got really weird.

Monica had an orgasm, an honest to god orgasm. It was almost like the finger was a cock and she was trying to make it cum as she licked for all it had. The two women separated and turned to look at the spent teenager in the chair before them. He was almost asleep.

"That's it Harry, rest; you've earned it." Monica whispered as she bent down to kiss his temple.

"Okay mommy." Harry quickly nodded off into dreamland as Sarah and Monica both looked down at him.

"So Sarah, how'd he do?" Sarah smiled.

"Nobody's lasted that long before their third load before. He's the new record holder. This is all very good news and when in a few minutes he's ready to see the doctor she'll be so excited to see him." Monica smiled at Sarah.

"Good, glad to here it." with that they both looked down at Harry's sleeping form slumped down in a chair, his soft cock drooping between his legs.

"The good news is that if what we just did works like it should, he probably won't orgasm the rest of today. Now I'm no doctor, but I've worked here long enough to know that this sort of thing, though extremely uncommon isn't unheard of." Said Sarah as Harry's mom looked down at her sleeping son.

"Sarah I've got another question," Sarah nodded "Do I know you from somewhere? For some reason I feel like we've met before." Sarah actually blushed for a brief moment.

"Well possibly, does your son watch porn by any chance," Monica's brow furrowed.

"Yes, probably to much now that I think about it." Sarah giggled and looked down at Harry.

"Well then if you've ever snooped around in his history to see what he's watching, I'm probably one of the many women that he jerks off to. I used to have long crimson red hair and I went by the name Bella Locke." Monica squinted before realization appeared on her face.

"Forget about my son, I masturbate to Bella Locke videos all the time." Monica covered her mouth in embarrassment causing both of the women to laugh.

"You're Bella Locke?" said Harry sleepily having briefly woken up, Sarah nodded and blushed.

"You're video with Kink.com is so hot." Said Harry before falling back to sleep. Sarah got a far off look in her eyes.

"Yeah that was a good shoot, hardest I've ever orgasmed in my life." Monica was blushing profusely now; she knew exactly what video her son was talking about. It was her favorite.

"If you were really Bella Locke then what are you doing working here? You're reportedly one of the highest paid porn stars ever." Asked Monica.

"Yeah but I always wanted to work in medicine and when Doctor Travis approached me about working with her, I simply couldn't resist. I've been working here ever since." Sarah looked down at her watch. "Oh! It's time to go see the doctor, Monica grab mine and Harry's clothes and I'll get your son up." Monica nodded and began picking up the clothing. Sarah walked over to the sleeping boy before her and sat down in his lap.

"Harry, wake up it's time to see the doctor." Harry grumbled causing Sarah to smile. "Harry, come on time to wake up." Sarah kissed Harry on the lips and saw his eyes open.

"There you are, okay it's time to go see Doctor Travis and get your problem sorted out." Sarah stood up and helped Harry stand up, once on his feet Harry stumbled but retained his balance.

"You good?" asked Sarah with a hint of concern in her voice, Harry nodded and followed the two women into the back.

Sarah led Monica and Harry into a room and had them sit down. After that, Sarah left the room for a moment. Monica turned to Harry and spoke nervously.

"Well this has certainly been interesting. When I got up this morning I didn't think I'd end up talking dirty to my own son encouraging him to think about his own mother sexually. That was certainly a new development." Harry looked away in shame.

"I'm sorry about that, it's not right that I fantasize about you. It won't happen again." Said Harry with sadness dripping from his tone.

"What are you talking about? I don't care what you jerk off to, what business is it of mine who or what you masturbate to in your private time?" said Monica as she saw her son weep. Harry had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry mom," Harry wiped his eyes. "I'm just so ashamed of myself. Now I'll admit, I do fantasize about you, but that doesn't mean it's not wrong of me to have those feelings." Monica didn't have the faintest idea where this was coming from.

"I know you must feel embarrassed right now, having a super hot woman who you regularly masturbate to discover your problem is rough. But they're here to help you Harry. I understand that me finding out about your secret desires is embarrassing, but truth be told I'm glad you find me attractive." With that Harry swung his head around to look at his mother.

"Really?" Harry asked in utter disbelief.

"Of Coarse, do you know how long it's been since a man took notice of my looks? I'll tell you, since before you were in middle school." Harry was stunned, how was that possible?

His mother was absolutely stunning, to describe his mother was easy, she looked like Yvonne Strahovski but with a curvier figure, long flowing blonde hair and an impressive set of natural 32FF breasts. Also seeing as how his mother got pregnant with Harry at the tender age of 17 years old, it meant that she was only 35 years old. She easily passed as 25 and the two of them were often confused as being a couple or even brother and sister.

"Harry, I haven't had sex since I was 27 years old, if you knew where to look you'd find a collection of sex toys and pornography that would make you blush." Harry gulped nervously causing Monica to smile.

"I could help you with that mom." Said Harry his eyes dancing with mirth; Monica for her part took the possible sexual advance from her son in stride.

"I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?" they both laughed.

Meanwhile Sarah was busy running tests on the semen sample while talking to her friend, the doctor her self.

"Seriously though, this kid has the biggest cock I've ever seen. This thing would ruin a woman for all other men." Doctor Travis laughed.

"You sound like a love struck teenager. How much longer on the tests?"

"Maybe a minute or so, anyways the kid's cute too, which is always a bonus. On a more serious note, the sheer amount of semen he ejaculated into the machine is unbelievable. He'd ejaculated less then 10 minutes before in the hallway before even entering the office. From what I can tell, these sudden ejaculations happen multiple times a day. I don't know how it's possible to have a sex drive so powerful that you can ejaculate 9 times in 5 hours and then again another time on accident while I was wiping off the lube." Doctor Travis' eyebrows raised.

"Fascinating, we may have to do a study on this kid to see what we can learn. If he does indeed have what the evidence points to then he will prove my theory correct." The two women nodded and heard the machine next to them ding and then saw the printer spit out a document full of information. Doctor Travis grabbed the document and began reading.

"Interesting, for a man who ejaculates as much as he does, he has a very high sperm count." Sarah nodded in agreement. "Lets go talk to them." Sarah nodded again. Both of the women grabbed their things and walked down the hall to the waiting mother and son.

12