My Trip to the Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, yes she was totally interested in me, okay I said it. But that doesn't mean anything; she works for my doctor. Isn't that kinda not allowed or something?" harry said as they exited the building into the bright Detroit sunlight that shined uninhibited onto the black pavement of the parking lot. Monica gave Harry a mystified look.

"What? That's crazy, there isn't anything wrong with seeing a nurse who works for your doctor. Why would there be something wrong with that?" Harry paused for a brief moment.

"Well when you put it like that, it just sounds stupid." Monica looked at Harry as if to sayduh. There was a long silence between the two. Monica and Harry arrived at the car, Monica's baby, a blue 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS with two white racing stripes running down the center line of the car. Monica turned the key and the engine roared to life. Monica heard Harry's seat belt click into place and she turned to him.

"Look sweetie, you haven't had a real girlfriend in well... ever. I want to see you happy, with a girl who cares about you. I'm encouraging you to explore your options; If Sarah turns out to be special then I will have been right to say something. If for some reason it doesn't work out then no harm no foul. Just please don't ignore an opportunity like this. Don't let your problem dominate your existence; your problem doesn't define who you are as a person. You're smart, funny, incredibly charming and any woman would be glad to have you." Monica gave Harry a loving smile and pulled out of the parking spot.

"Thanks Mom." Harry replied. The pair sat in silence for a long while, Harry had a lot to think about. To start things off, for the first time in a very long time there was real hope that they could solve his problem. Not only that but he had just met the woman of his dreams in Bella Locke who he now knew as Sarah. He couldn't even begin to wonder how he didn't recognize her when he first saw her. Probably because he couldn't see her back, Bella Locke as he knew had a large tattoo of a barely clothed woman being shielded from a shadowy figure by a little girl, who was holding the woman in her arms comforting her. The tattoo had a history that was quite infamous in the porn industry because of its dark and disturbing tone. Either way, he'd met his favorite porn star and it turns out that she was interested in him.

Beyond all of that was the new experiment that he was about to start in four days; going without a good masturbation session for a week was going to cause some mild problems. Mainly he knew that the frequency with which he would be cumming in his pants would rise dramatically, this was just common sense thinking. Then there was his mother, what a revelation today had been. Not only had he revealed to her that he strokes his cock and shoots cum into tissues at the mere thought of squirting ropes of hot goo on to the pretty visage of his mother's face, but his mother hadn't been offended in the least bit.

Meanwhile in the drivers seat Monica was trapped in her own lewd thoughts. all she could think about was cumming, she needed to cum... bad. The puddle of liquid in her panties was so obvious to her that if she weren't horny she'd have thought she pissed in her pants. The mental image of her son's massive hard pole pulsing and trembling as it squirted cum high into the air was on replay in her mind on an endless loop. Many minutes passed by until finally Monica spoke.

"Hey, so I've got a bit of a problem and I'm gonna need you to take my car and go out for a couple hours when we get home." Harry became worried.

"Why what's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Oh nothing, it's just..." Monica paused wondering if she should tell him. "I'm very, very horny right now and I know that if you are home I won't be able to go into my room and take care of myself like I need to. So you are going to leave for a couple hours and your horny mother is going to vigorously masturbate until she is a quivering, blubbering mess." Harry had a stunned look on his face, then blushed profusely.

"Okay, I'll go out, but where do you want me to go?" Harry asked in confusion.

"I don't care; go to the movies, go to the mall, go to a fucking strip club. I don't care, just leave me alone until at least 8:00 PM." Harry nodded, still blushing.

"Got it, leave the house." Harry said in finality.

"Good, thank you sweetie. Watching you shoot load after massive load today has gotten me a little revved up if you know what I mean." Monica said thankfully. "So I've been meaning to ask; you masturbate to me all the time right?" Harry nodded. "So what do you think about exactly when you lock yourself away in your room and pull on your cock for an hour?" Harry turned away and blushed from embarrassment. "I'm just curious, you aren't going to get in trouble." Harry nodded and spoke.

"Well I think of one of a couple different things; the most obvious one is you and I having passionate sex on my bed where you orgasm several times." Monica blushed in shock as Harry continued. "The second one that I go back to a lot is you rubbing my boner through my shorts in a public place like a park. I beg you to stop but you don't and I cum super hard in front of everybody around us. That second one probably stems from my problem basically doing that to me anyways." Monica was surprised by the uniqueness of that last one, it was different then anything she could have thought up.

"So does my horny son stroke to anything else?" Monica asked saucily.

"Well the third one actually involves Sarah. Back when I only knew her as Bella Locke I had this fantasy that I was going to bring my 'new girlfriend' home to meet you. You and Sarah hit it off instantly and after a nice dinner and some drinks Sarah and I go up into my room and make out. You walk into my room without knocking and walk in on us. Instead of leaving Sarah asks you to join us; you are hesitant, but she convinces you by kissing you passionately and fondling your pussy through your skintight jeans. From there we have a three way." Monica was at this point shaking with arousal as they turned the corner into the subdivision that contained their street. It wouldn't be long now before they were home and she could go take care of herself. Harry took a moment to look at his mother and saw just how turned on this was making her. Harry continued describing his fantasy.

"Sarah and I make it our mission to make you cum, I with my cock inside of you and Sarah fondling your sensitive nipples and kissing you passionately."

Monica's breath caught in her throat, she was so horny she thought she might cum without touching herself. Harry was getting a kick out of turning on his mom, the look on her face was so desperate and filled with need. Monica spoke with ragged breath.

"Harry you've got to stop, if you continue I'm gonna cum. Please don't make me do that in front of you." Harry smirked to himself, but nodded.

"Okay mom, I'll stop. But I do have one question." Monica looked at Harry with such a desperate look on her face that Harry was a little surprised. Monica knew what her son was trying to do; he was trying to make her cum in the car.

"What's your question?" Monica replied with a pleading look on her face, almost begging for mercy.

"Did you like the taste of my cum this morning?" Monica slammed on the breaks, bringing the car to a sudden stop.

"I'm cumming," Monica whispered before taking a deep breath and then crying out in pleasure. "Fuck! Oh my god, I'm cumming." Monica was leaning back in her seat rubbing her pussy through her jeans and fondling her tits in her car, which was stopped in the middle of a quiet suburban street. Monica continued.

"Fuck you Harry, you asshole, you did this on purpose!" Finally Monica's earth shattering orgasm subsided and she relaxed back into her seat. "You knew I was close so you just had to do it, didn't you?" Harry nodded, afraid he was in trouble, his mother paused before continuing to speak.

"Thank you so much, you have no idea how wound up I was." Monica sighed in contentment, before realizing that she was stopped in the middle of the road. Monica sat up straighter, looked around to make sure that nobody saw what just happened. Satisfied that nobody saw what she had just done she turned to her son and spoke in a serious tone.

"Harry, you understand that you can't tell anyone what just happened right?" Harry nodded.

A couple minutes later Monica and Harry pulled into the garage of their house and the two of them went inside. The two of them stood in the kitchen awkwardly, neither knowing what to say to the other. Finally after a short moment Monica spoke to her son.

"Okay, it's time for you to go," Monica grabbed her purse. "Here is 50 dollars go do something. It's 4:30 now, don't get home until 8:00, that is 3½ hours from now. That gives me 2 hours to take care of myself, 1 hour to sleep off the orgasm coma I know I'll get and then 30 minutes to clean up." Harry was a little stunned by the bluntness of his mother's words but nodded. Monica continued "Great! Well I'll see ya later." Harry grabbed the keys to his mothers Chevelle and walked back out into the garage. Harry climbed into the Chevelle and proceeded to adjust the seat and the mirrors all while contemplating the shift in relationship with his mother. Harry turned the key and heard the engine roar to life. Inside the house Monica was already upstairs in her room sifting through her walk in closet, looking for the cardboard box labeled wedding stuff. After finding the box Monica pulled it off of the top shelf and set it down on her massive king sized bed. The horny mother opened the box and stood back in thought. After a brief pause Monica reached into the box and pulled out a couple of objects. The first was her trusty magic wand and the second was a 7-inch long flesh colored cyber-skin dildo that she had in recent years lovingly named Charlie after her favorite TV show Chuck. She didn't know how it happened, but one day while Harry was at school she was impaling herself with the fake penis, when she called out the titular character mid climax. At the time she was amused more than anything else, but the more she thought about it, Chuck was the kind of man she always wished she had met when she was 17 years old. The problem is, while there were plenty of cute nerdy guys who would have taken great care of her and would have probably made great husbands, she was the head of the cheer squad and would have been committing social suicide dating such an unpopular person. Little did she know that when it came out that she was pregnant she would be labeled a slut by most of her so-called-friends. Trent, the man she had slept with, denied that he had ever dated her in the first place and moved away in the middle of the school year, probably to protect his prospective college football career at Ohio State University. Living in Michigan she took great enjoyment watching Michigan sack Trent 8 times on the way to a 41-3 blowout victory in his first career start, replacing the starting quarterback Brian Nelson who had unfortunately torn his ACL in the previous game against Penn State.

Monica set the two toys down on her bedside table and pulled out a small bottle of lube. She proceeded to set the lube down next to the other objects. Monica then moved the cardboard box to the floor; she then went to the linen closet and pulled out a king sized sheet and walked back to her room. Monica learned early on that if she was going to use toys during masturbation she had to lay down an extra sheet. It made clean up easier afterwards. Monica placed the sheet on the bed and smiled to herself as she proceeded to strip all of her clothes off. The horny mother tossed her clothes away and climbed onto the bed. Monica grabbed her wand and plugged it into the wall and set it down next to her. Monica then grabbed her dildo and began to grab the lube. Even though Monica's pussy was dripping wet she knew from experience that she'd need to use lube in order to use her dildo; because of this fact Monica proceeded to pour a liberal amount of the slick liquid onto the 7-inch long faux penis. With her other hand Monica grabbed her wand and turned it on, the device began to hum as it vibrated. Monica pressed the end of the wand against her clit and her breath caught in her throat, next was the dildo. Monica pressed the dildo against her tight pussy and moaned loudly as she sank the full length of the phallus into her pussy. The buzzing on her clit coupled with the phallus inside her was rapidly pushing her to her first orgasm.

"Fuck!" she yelled as she pressed the dildo into her pussy faster and faster. She could feel it coming, the building tension deep inside her. The horny mother pressed a button on her wand and felt the vibration increase dramatically.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she repeated to the heavens as she went over the edge. In an instant Monica pulled the dildo out of her pussy and watched a stream of fluid squirt out of her pussy and create a wet spot on the bed almost two feet away.

Monica pulled the wand off of her sensitive clit and shoved the dildo back into her hungry pussy. Monica moaned loudly as the dildo flew in and out of her pussy. In an instant her hand was groping her big breast twisting and pinching her nipples.

"Yes, fuck my pussy." She said aloud as the image of chuck pounding her pussy danced through her head.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum again." Monica reached for the wand and pressed it hard against her clit.

"Oh god." Monica wailed as her second orgasm hit her harder then the first.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh." Monica sobbed as the muscles in her pussy pushed the mammoth dildo out in a massive release of fluid all over her legs and body, not to mention the already soaked bed. Monica was covered in her own fluids, by now she was a blubbering mess of post-orgasmic bliss and squirt-covered woman. Monica grabbed the dildo again and roughly rubbed it along her pussy for a short moment before sinking it back into her hungry pussy. Monica couldn't remember ever being this horny, tears were streaking down her cheeks from cumming so hard. Monica slid the dildo in and out of her pussy at a lightning pace, she needed to cum again. With the wand still pressed against her sensitive clit the horny MILF knew that her third orgasm was fast approaching. Monica felt the familiar quivering sensation deep inside here pussy as she imagined the long penis cumming deep inside of her, filling her pussy with hot cum. That did it, in an instant Monica's world exploded into nothing but bliss.

"Fuck me baby, fuck mommy" Monica cried out as she squirted yet again. Without even realizing it Monica's fantasy had gone from Chuck to her own son Harry, that thought alone sent Monica into her fourth orgasm. While the squirt didn't travel as far as the first two, it still felt incredible.

"Oh baby." Monica couldn't stop cumming; they just seemed to roll into the next one.

The Horny MILF was sobbing from the near constant orgasm she was experiencing. As her pussy pushed the dildo out of her, she felt her body cascade into another orgasm, number five to be exact. Monica let go of the wand and rolled her lower torso over to the left and used her left arm to pull her left leg almost across her chest. Even though she was laying on her back her lower torso was basically laying sideways. In this new position Monica had a different angle with her dildo. As Monica pushed the fake penis inside of her she felt the head press against her G-spot. The near constant hammering against her G-spot was almost to intense to bear. Monica knew that this knew sensation was quickly pushing her to her final orgasm before she passed out from the intensity, as she normally did when she masturbated like this.

"That's it sweetie, cum inside mommy." Monica cried out as she felt her sixth orgasm crash through her. Monica didn't let the dildo get pushed out of her hungry pussy like normally happened, nor did she stop fucking herself when the orgasm came. The horny MILF just kept on fucking herself. The wet sloshing sounds that her pussy was making as she squirted were getting louder and louder. Finally with one final triumphant squirt that covered most of her body with liquid, Monica passed out, the dildo still lodged inside her pussy. As Monica lay there in her orgasm coma as she had described it, someone would notice the massive amount of fluid that had been sent cascading all over the large bed. Best... Private... Time... Ever...

12