My Trips to the STORE

Story Info
My visits to ABS and Glory Holes - In Search Of Cocksuckers.
3.5k words
4.18
23.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in college and not "getting anything", I would go to Adult Book Stores in downtown Pittsburgh and just watch the porn flicks in the private booths. It was 25 cents for a couple of minutes and you actually fed the machines with tokens. You had to buy $5 worth at the front entrance and then you could get more from the machine in the video booth area. I would usually spend my $5 and then leave. At that time, there were doors with slide locks on the booths, so you had privacy, but I was too worried that I'd somehow get caught, so instead, I'd go back to my room to masturbate while I tried to visualize the scenes I had viewed. I spent a lot of time in my room studying, (studying different ways to get myself off). I have been addicted to masturbation my whole life, so even during periods when I was getting laid regularly, I still couldn't resist the urge to grab my cock and "run one off" every chance I got.

One time when I was in a booth, I had fed the machine a dollar's worth of tokens and was watching some good old-fashioned straight 70s porn, when all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I saw something move. I looked to my left and saw something sticking through the wall. By the light of the video I saw that it was a cock - a black cock, and I heard a slight tapping on the wall. I was startled. As I looked, I noticed that the cock wasn't too big and seemed to be only semi-erect. I was a little uneasy and didn't move. I wasn't going to touch it. The cock remained there for just a few long moments. It never got any harder - and then it disappeared. I looked at the hole, but not too closely. (I didn't want anything to poke me in the eye). It was crudely cut and I saw that it was between adjacent booths. I was surprised at the whole Hole incident and after my movie credits ran out, I left the booth. When I got into the maze of hallways in the viewing booth area, and as I was walking slowly while my eyes were readjusting to the darkness, I saw a number of guys hanging out and reasoned that they weren't there to just watch some quarter movies like me or even for a quick private jack off session. The way they eyed me up, it was obvious that they were on the prowl. I was a young college boy - "fresh meat".

I also saw a young black guy loitering in the hallway that I knew I recognized. It was Marcus, from school; so as not to embarrass either of us, I quickly looked away to avoid making eye contact, and left the Store. I figured that he was there for the same reason that I was, but when I remembered that a black cock had "entered" my booth a few minutes prior, I quickly realized he was there looking for something more. I had never seen a Glory Hole before that, but after my first exposure I knew what it was for.

In that same time period, I had a set up where I would get sucked off regularly by an older male friend, usually in a car in his driveway, but that was a little chancy, since we still ran the risk of discovery by someone in his house. What a great fun time he showed me in my early sexual life, but I was forever horny and the thought of also getting anonymous blow jobs with no strings attached and no danger of any friends or family finding out, was so devilishly exciting, that I started to seek out booths with Glory Holes.

Over the years, for reasons promoted by the "Moral Majority" the local laws changed and the locks on the video booth doors and even the doors themselves started disappearing in most of the Adult Book Stores. I'm actually surprised that the Stores themselves, or at least the video booths, didn't also disappear, but they survived. In that moral climate, of course, most, if not all, Glory Holes also disappeared, so spotting one was a rare find. Any Holes that were still around were probably only there because local law enforcement had been paid off. However, I often saw patched up areas on the walls in some booths and I knew they were remnants of those sinful Glory Holes.

Even though I'm happily married, I've continued to visit Stores throughout my life. The older we get, the less my wife is interested in sex and I'm always on the lookout for a chance to spice up my masturbation sessions. While I'm not attracted to other men, I'm very aware that, unlike most women, we are preoccupied with sex, and so it's much more likely that I'll have an opportunity for a spur-of-the-moment encounter with someone who's also looking to "run one off". To me, an orgasm is an orgasm, whether it's with my wife, alone, with a friend or even a total stranger. And the exhibition aspect of masturbating in front of someone else is also very enticing.

I generally look for a "Buddy Booth". They're the ones where there's a pane of opaque glass between adjacent booths. With the movie running, I can push the "Buddy" button and wait for the guy on the other side to do the same. That clears the glass, (however, not as much as I'd like) so that way we can masturbate "together". I usually want to see who's on the other side and wait for him to pull out his cock before I do; that way I can just watch him if I'm not interested in getting personal. Some guys get a little indignant when I won't unzip and shut off the "Buddy" screen. Then I can usually hear them moving to another booth.

I would come across a Hole on rare occasions, and I learned about the "2 finger rule", so I'd get excited when a guy in the adjacent booth would give me the "signal", but I never had the nerve to even look through the Hole, let alone stick my cock through it. And I'd never had a hard cock in my mouth, so kneeling in front of the Glory Hole was out of the question for me.

In the past year, I've visited a Store that I found. I'm in that area only occasionally. The "buy in" is still $5 - a bargain, except that many times, a lot of the selections aren't even working. Maybe the clerk figures that most guys aren't really watching the movies anyway. The Store is 2 floors and there are video booths on both. Visiting the booths on the 2nd level makes it less likely that you'll be barged in on by law enforcement and "caught with your pants down". And there are locks on the doors so you have all the privacy you need or want.

At the top of the stairs you can go left or right. During one of my first visits I turned right at the top of the stairs, and when I was erratically peaking into each of the booths as I passed, looking for a "Buddy" booth, I spotted a Glory Hole. The Glory Hole booth was tucked away in a corner, but apparently it was well known to the regulars. I later found out that there are actually a couple of Glory Hole booths there. I noticed that a couple of guys who were just waiting at the top of the steps, sort of stealthily followed me as I was walking into that section toward the booth. I was drawn inside the booth, nervously thinking that it just might by my lucky night. I put my tokens in and flipped through the movies to find some gay porn to get me in the mood, but I think that the way I dawdled when I entered the area signaled them that I was new there and maybe not to be trusted; or at least not sure of what I was looking for, so no one gave me the "signal".

The idea of being in the Glory Hole booth had aroused me, and I was starting to get over my fear of getting "caught with my pants down", but I wasn't ready to stick my dick through a hole in the wall, especially since I hadn't received the signal. And I didn't know who was on the other side or what might happen, (that is, other than possibly getting a blow job); so I watched a bit more gay porn and then left the Store. I just didn't have the nerve to actively seek out a "hook up".

I like the anonymity of a Glory Hole. It seems a lot more discrete and impersonal. The cocksucker (and I say that in a venerable, not demeaning way) is on the other side, and I could probably just pull my dick out of his mouth, pull my pants back up, and we'd both be gone. In my experience, guys aren't sucking cock just to pass the time. Most are looking for the ultimate conclusion - a mouthful of hot cum - so we both get what we want. And to add to the satisfaction, I've never met a cocksucker who didn't swallow. It's just so erotic to orgasm in someone's mouth, have them keep sucking your cock until your balls are drained, maybe even deep throat you, and have them cheerfully swallow your cum. I've even had guys thank me and compliment me on how much I came. I'm not into the whole humiliation thing. Cocksuckers are just so appreciative and such nice guys.

I would occasionally visit that Store on Tuesday nights when I was in the area, but I would avoid the Glory Holes and go to one of the regular booths, lock the door, flip through the movie selections until I got to one that appealed to me, unzip, masturbate and leave. Usually there were a couple of guys hanging around in the hallways, but no one I'd be interested in getting into a booth with, so I'd just slink out of the place and drive home.

Last summer, when I needed to be in that area on a Sunday afternoon, and after a few drinks that I'm sure lowered my inhibitions, I decided to swing by before heading home. To my surprise, it was teeming with guys and even someone who I thought was a woman. It looked like a woman, but I expect it was a cross-dresser or transsexual. I didn't get a good look at "her", but from my casual glance, I'd have to say that "she" wasn't bad looking - and if I have to say so myself, my beauty standards are pretty high. I'm not saying that I'd refuse a blow job from a "less than beautiful" woman, but I love a pretty face.

The strange thing was that "she" was sitting on a stool right in the video booth area, and I'm sure she wasn't there for "security" purposes. There are always "no loitering" signs in the hallways (yeah, right) and I'd never seen a chair or stool actually located in any video area hallway, so I figured that "she" was waiting for someone to approach her and "hook up" so she could show them what was under those feminine garments. I quickly formed the opinion that just about anything sexual was available at that Store.

Well, I walked past "her" and went to one of the booths in that area where I knew there was a Glory Hole. I put my tokens in and pretty quickly, a hand appeared through the hole, not a woman's hand, and I heard a guy quietly calling me over to it. The Hole was big enough, so he had his whole hand through. He sounded "OK", but I was still a little nervous; however with my alcohol lowered inhibitions, I also decided to lower my pants and underwear and went over. He cradled and tickled my balls a bit and then wrapped his fingers around my hard cock. I could already feel my precum seeping out onto his fingers. Then he pulled his hand back, and asked me if I wanted him to suck me. He told me that he wasn't a "freak". I decided that it was now or never, so I eased my cock through the hole. I immediately felt a warm wet mouth on my cock. He sucked a little, but I had to bend my knees because the Hole wasn't at the right height. I was in an uncomfortable position and kept moving around and pulling out and readjusting.

With all of my fidgeting, my new-found cocksucker asked what was wrong and when I explained it, he asked if he could come over to my booth. I said that I wasn't sure about that, but he reassured me that he wasn't a "freak". The "I'm not a freak" line had worked out so far, so I felt a little more at ease.

When he entered the booth, he asked me if I was straight or gay. I said "straight", because I had never had another man's cum in my mouth or even sucked on a hard cock. I'd tried it years ago with the older male friend that I mentioned earlier, but he had ED problems and couldn't get hard, so that was that. And while I've stroked other men's cocks and had them cum on my hand, I've never licked it up. I never sucked cock in the Stores or have had another man's cum "in" my body.

I think the question about whether I was straight or gay, was "code" so that my Sunday Glory Hole guy could feel comfortable that I probably didn't have HIV. He said he was married. He said that he dropped his wife off at work at the Mall on Sundays and then usually came to the Store. I guess he was trying to be as careful as one can be when you decide to suck off a total stranger. Probably not the best plan for him, but I was OK with it.

He was middle aged, not a bad looking guy and was casually dressed, but not dirty or sloppy. He was a lot bigger than me in physical stature, so I was a little apprehensive, not knowing how forceful he'd be, but after he pushed the door shut behind him, he immediately got on his knees and took my cock back into his mouth. At that point, my fears subsided and I just let it happen.

I was initially sitting down, but, being the gentleman I am, I stood up so he didn't have to bend over so much, and it gave him better access to stroke my balls, so I may have had an ulterior motive. Just sayin'. Even though I was hard, I was still somewhat anxious and had consumed enough alcohol to make me less sensitive. As such, I was able to hold off a little longer than I usually can when someone is sucking on my cock and massaging my balls. Still, after a couple of minutes, I could feel my balls pulling up and I knew I was going to cum. And even though I knew he was sucking me off fully expecting a mouthful, I quietly announced that I was going to cum. It's the gentlemanly thing to do. But, that didn't scare him off and he continued to suck on my cock and swallow as my balls emptied my cum into his mouth and down his throat. He remarked that I had cum a lot, and I explained that it had been a couple of days. I'm not sure if the forbidden nature of the act had any influence on my cum volume, but it sure felt good unloading.

After he had licked off any remaining cum from my cock, he got up and reminded me that he was there most Sunday afternoons, after he dropped his wife off at work. I guess he always picked her up too, but I bet he didn't kiss her, since she might taste a little cum on his lips. As I buckled up, I tried to be nonchalant, having just cum in this guy's mouth, and answered that maybe I'd see him there again. We was a good cocksucker and I'd love to have his warm wet mouth coaxing more cum loads out of my cock on a regular basis, but I knew that I probably wouldn't experience the pleasure of his soft mouth on my cock again. For the most part, I'm usually not in that area on Sundays and can't make excuses to leave home to go to meet him at the Store. And this was a random "hook up". I wasn't looking to start a relationship with someone, even if it would just be an arrangement where I'd get free blow jobs.

There are a number of Adult Book Stores in my area with video booths, but that's the only place where there are still Glory Holes, so unless I go there, it's less likely that I'll get a clear "signal" that I can expect a blow job from another guy.

Also, in most of the other Stores there aren't even doors on the booths, so you need to "hook up" much more in the open. I've seen a couple of guys leaning against the wall in a dark corner with their cocks out, just waiting for someone to approach them, and it's obvious that they're waiting for an open mouth, not the other way around. Those guys are obviously not afraid of living dangerously.

I've also happened upon a couple of guys in a door free booth where one was on his knees sucking off the other. The activity didn't stop and no one told me to leave, so I lingered a bit, but I walked away before the finale because I didn't want to get pulled into a three way.

I also walked by a booth recently where it sounded a bit rough. I could hear moaning and some banging and at first I thought that it might have been the audio portion of the video, but in a short time, a tall bigger guy came out of the booth. He was still pulling his t-shirt back on as he hurried by me; and the noise stopped, so I think he had just fucked another guy. I thought about looking into the booth, but decided it was better not to. That made me a little nervous so I left the viewing area and hung out looking at "toys" for a couple of minutes before I left the Store, just so I wouldn't run into "t-shirt guy" in the parking lot.

In that Store, I generally look for a "Buddy Booth". You never know when the local police might decide to pull off a raid; so, you've got to be a bit more discreet. I want the guy to put himself out there first to make sure there's no undercover activity going on and I'm not being baited. I'm not a regular, so I don't know the guys.

Funny thing is that recently, just as I was leaving, a few older guys entered the area together. They were talking and laughing and walking purposefully like they knew exactly where they were going - and why. They seemed like regular guys, not the seedy creepy kind that you sometimes encounter, and they obviously knew each other. I didn't know if they just stopped in on a lark, or if they were cruising and felt that there was safety in numbers. They obviously weren't looking for trouble, just maybe a couple of fun "hook ups". I thought about staying, but I wasn't sure if they'd be interested in me or whether they were expecting just to blow their loads in some other guys' mouths, so I left the Store; but I wished I had stayed to find out. Maybe I'll run into them again sometime and I just might stick around a little longer.

I hope you enjoy reading about my trips to the "Store". My wife hates grocery shopping and I don't mind it, so when I'm out she usually asks me to "stop at the store" on my way home. She doesn't know that her requests conjure up memories and visions of how pleasurable a trip to the "Store" can be. I'd go every day if she asked, but it doesn't take much time to pick up a quart of milk and a loaf of bread, so I'd have to say that I was looking around in the "meat" department. Maybe someday I'll find a good deal on some "hot" sausage and even pick up some buns too. You never know.