My Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crouch to apply her ankle restraints, tickling her right foot the way I know she likes it before starting my job. She extends her leg and I massage the sole of her foot, and gently place her lower leg against the stretcher between the front legs of the chair. I then wrap the black leather strap just above her ankle to immobilize the extremity to which will be applied the calf electrode. I tickle the other foot and massage the sole before restraining her other ankle. I admire her sculptured limbs while placing restraints below her knees to complete the process of immobilizing my victim's legs.

"OK man, we've got to get rid of some hair before the electrodes can go on. Do you want to put the mouth restraint on first? I have a feeling she isn't going to like this," the executioner explains. He has ditched the pepper spray. Next to the electric chair on a table sit a can of shaving cream, a ceramic cup full of water, a washcloth, and a razor.

"Please don't gag me yet!"

"You put that mouth restraint on her, and you might never have to hear a word from her again, Brucey boy. You just tell me to keep turning up that current and you can save ten million bucks on Aspen real estate."

"Don't listen to him, Bruce!"

"Honey, don't worry about it. You're just playing a part in a scene, like you used to on television. That's all.".

"You're not going to kill me like Regina, are you?"

"I only do what I'm told. It's up to your hubby here. Think about the last time you two did it. How much do you think he liked it? And did you like it, or did you just pretend? He's an old geezer, just like me. I'll bet you'd rather be doing it with some young buck.

"But the most important thing, do you think he'll want some more? Or is he ready to move on and save those ten million bucks you're trying to chisel out of him?

"You know Bruce, I bet it wouldn't be all that hard to find some other chick that looks enough like her for you to walk out of this facility with if you tell me to turn the juice up all the way on the little lady here. And maybe I can get them to dump two bodies in poor Regina's grave. There's plenty of people who owe me favors around here."

He turns to Ashley.

"You see, no one is interested in claiming that Klein bitch's body. She's going underground tonight in the prison bone yard after her autopsy. See, there's this doctor who's gotta make sure the electricity was what killed her so I can get my money. So this might be the next to your last stop, little lady, 'cause the late Regina might be getting someone to join her underground!

"Bruce, I'm scared!"

"That's why I told you about putting the mouth restraint on her, so we wouldn't have to hear none of her whimpering,"

"Ashley, everything's going to be all right. We're going to have to shave you now. And we'll put the electrodes on you before we cover up your mouth and eyes. Then we'll give you the juice. And it will be over. We'll sign the papers for the chalet in Aspen tomorrow. And by the way, you look fetching strapped in that chair."

"You won't let him hurt me when he turns on the current, will you?"

"Ross and I have worked this out. He knows exactly how much electricity is dangerous."

"Him-he's who I'm worried about. I think he thinks you want him to kill me."

""We're all just hamming it up, having a little fun. Nothing's going to happen to you."

"I love you, Bruce."

"I love you, Ashley."

"Ain't that sweet. But I'll bet the little lady still wants that cigarette, don't you, girlie?"

Ashley shakes her head yes.

"Why don't you let her just have one puff?"

"I didn't ask her to marry me until she stopped smoking. And it says in our prenuptial agreement that she gets nothing from me if I catch her with a cigarette. Ross, you'll cost my little lady a lot of money if she gets back into smoking."

"I can give you some snuff," Ross offers.

"Gross!" Ashley exclaims.

I take the washcloth and wet a spot on Ashley's crown. I wait while she shivers before squirting shaving cream on the spot. Her eyes follow my right hand to the razor. She frowns when I pick it up.

"Please, not too much!" she shrieks when the blade touches her scalp.

I drag the blade across her scalp and depilate an area about one inch square on her crown. I take the washcloth and wipe away the shaving cream and loose hair, suddenly feeling sad and guilty over spoiling her mane.

"No more please; that's enough!"

"Good job, Bruce buddy. I'll put the scalp electrode on her. Don't worry. She'll be riding the lightning real soon now."

Ross produces a round metal disc attached to a black cable that leads to the wall. One side of the disk is covered by a sponge. On the side opposite the sponge, perpendicular to the black cable, two leather straps dangle from the metal disc. Attached to the end of one of the straps is a buckle. A couple of inches from the metal disc, leather bands extend perpendicularly from the two vertical straps. At the ends Velcro fasteners have been applied.

Ashley winces as the wet sponge touches her scalp.

"Hold still, little lady; this will only take a second," Ross tells his victim. He then explains to me, "Now buckle those straps under her chin while I hold this against her head. Pull 'em real tight so this electrode don't move. We don't want the thing to slip so we don't have to play with no live wires."

"You're doing real good, little lady," he assures the victim as I thread one end of the vertical strap into the buckle and secure it beneath her chin.

"Now fasten them bands around her forehead. They gotta be tight. You don't want any of that pretty hair to catch fire, do you Brucey boy?"

I Velcro the ends of the forehead bands together as Ashley begins to hyperventilate.

"Little lady, when we're doing this for real, we got me putting on these electrodes and two guys strapping the inmate in. If this were for real, you'd already be in the big sleep. But your hubby, he's a rookie, so you've got to give him some extra time."

"You're really scary. You know that, don't you?" Ashley mutters.

"The calf electrode's easy," Ross remarks, ignoring my wife's utterance.

He holds up a four by two inch rectangular strip of metal, one surface of which is covered by a sodden sponge. Black leather straps to encircle Ashley's right calf emanate from each end. Another black cable leading to the wall trails from one end. Water drips onto the floor, forming a tiny puddle.

"If this thing ain't wet enough, the person in the chair don't get enough of a jolt. I've heard of inmates living through two cycles of the current because they didn't get enough juice just because some son of a bitch didn't want to get the floor wet. But since you aren't going all the way with this I don't think, it shouldn't matter a heck of a lot."

Ashley's muscles flex involuntarily as the cold salt water on the sponge makes contact with the skin on her right calf. Ross holds the electrode in place as I wrap the leather straps around her leg and pull them tight before fastening the ends together.

"She's about ready now; just got to put on the mouth and head restraints. Then she'll ride the lightning. And you'll be ten million bucks poorer if she's still alive when we pull off them restraints. I can't imagine a guy like you reneging once you've made a pretty gal like this go through all the shit we've just put her through."

"Just get it over with!" Ashley pleads.

"You're so fucking scared! This is great!" I exclaim.

"Ross, am I going to be the second woman to die in here tonight? Oh god, help me! I don't want to die!"

"You really want out of that thing don't you? You'd even give up on the place in Aspen if I took those straps off you, wouldn't you?"

"Please, just do it already!" she pleads.

Her fear has driven me into an erotic frenzy. My underwear is now laden with pre cum as my rigid member prepares for action.

"I can turn the juice up real fast and make it end real quick if you want. The only thing is that her hair might catch fire since you didn't shave very much," Ross offers.

A wooden post arises from the back of the electric chair. Two wide black leather bands, one above the other are attached to the wood. Velcro covers each end. Once the final two restraints are in place to keep the victim's head still as the current surges through her body, Ashley will be ready for the finale of the scene

"Ashley, it's going to be all right," I assure my wife.

"This is my favorite part. You'll never have to hear a word from her again if you don't want to," Ross remarks as he places the leather strap over Ashley's mouth, pulls it tight, and fastens it behind her head.

Ashley strains against her bonds, but her restraints hold secure.

"She realizes how totally fucked she is now. She probably wants to call us sons of bitches, cocksuckers, bastards or some such things, but now she can't even do that. She's done all the bitching and whining she'll ever do. All she can hope for is when that when we turn on the juice that it don't hurt her too much," Ross remarks.

He then looks at Ashley as she writhes in the chair, desperately attempting to free her limbs.

"What did you do to get yourself into this predicament? Did you cheat on my buddy? Or are you just too high maintenance?"

He turns to me.

"You can say whatever you want to her now. She can't do a goddamn thing. I can make her into a dead woman in about thirty seconds if you want me to and she knows it."

He looks at Ashley.

"Look in her eyes. She knows she's gonna get more than she bargained for. Toast; you're about to be turned into toast. And that man of yours-he'll jack off every time he watches you die in that video."

He turns back to me.

"You know, instead of the inmate getting to make a last statement and saying how sorry they are and how they've been saved, wouldn't it be better if the victim's friends and family got to come up to them when they're sitting in the chair like this, just a few seconds away from being fried and tell them exactly what they think. Something like, 'I hope you rot in Hell for what you did to my son' should be the last thing these bastards hear. You wouldn't consider giving me a copy of this little movie you're making, would you?"

I shake my head no.

"If we turn the juice on all the way, it'll be awhile before you can do it if you want to fuck her one last time. Their bodies go up to about a hundred twenty degrees. That'd be enough to fry any man's pecker."

Ashley strains to get out of the chair again. I motion to her to be calm. She looks into my eyes, begging to be released from the chair. I kiss her on the forehead and then place the black leather band across her eyes and secure it to the back of the chair. Ross and I then slowly walk away.

I watch Ashley alone in the electric chair, twenty feet away in the control room. Regina Sharp, my ex-wife's niece joins us there.

"It was so fucking hot in that body bag," Regina remarks.

"Occupational hazard," I tell the aspiring actress who plays a young mom in a kiddie show.

"Bet you wish that was Linda sitting there instead," Regina remarks as she looks upon the woman helplessly restrained in the state's instrument of death.

"Linda was much too straight laced for this. I guess that's why she took up with the accountant," I muse about my ex-wife's choice of partners for adultery.

"Their happy in their own simple way," Regina says in a snarky tone.

"It cost me a lot, but I'm glad to be done with her."

"You know, you could have had me instead of that Ashley chick."

"Would you be sitting in that electric chair now?"

"Hell no, you pervert!"

"But you'd accept a pervert's largesse otherwise?"

"Hey, I got a house to pay off!"

"Time to get this over with," Ross interjects.

"Yeah, sure," I say, my eyes fixed on Ashley while my mind wonders what a fling with Regina would be like.

Ross points to a foot long metal lever with a black knob on the end.

"If you throw this switch, she'd get the cycle of jolts that's used to kill a person," he explains, pointing to the metal lever. "But we're not going to be doing that today," he continues, looking into my eyes for confirmation.

"No, no; we're not killing my wife!"

Ross places his hand on the handle.

"Give me a million bucks or she gets it," Ross demands.

"No!" I cry out.

He takes his hand off the lever.

"Got you there, buddy!" he jokes.

"Let me pull it!" Regina exclaims. "I've always wanted to kill someone." She turns to me. "Not that I have anything against her, Bruce. You two seem very happy. And she's a pretty cool chick for letting you do this to her."

"That's not a bit funny!"

"Ross baby, if you hold him off while I pull the lever, I'll give you a blow job that would be worth spending life in prison for."

"Sorry ma'am, the inmates know what I do and I wouldn't last a day in here before I got a knife stuck in my back. I'm afraid I wouldn't have a whole lot of time to cherish the memory of that blow job."

We watch Ashley wriggle in the chair, her futile attempt to escape maintaining my erotic frenzy.

Regina looks at my crotch.

"Do you want me to do something about that? It seems Ashley's indisposed. I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"That won't be necessary."

"Think about it. There's no way she'd ever know if you or I didn't tell her. And how do you know she's never screwed anyone on the side since you two have been together?"

'"I'll take a rain check."

"That's too bad. I was thirsty for some cum."

Ross points to a black metal knob. "This dial adjusts the amperage. We use this to test the cables; to make sure they can handle the current and not short out during an execution."

I nod, signifying my understanding as I ogle the terrified woman in the electric chair.

Ross points to a number on the dial. "Turn it to here and she'll feel the current. Her body will stiffen and she won't be able to breathe."

"Yeah, that's what I'd like to see."

"Fucking perv," Regina remarks.

"You'd dump that painter fellow you're fucking for me in a minute, wouldn't you?"

"I suppose."

"I wouldn't leave her there for more than a few seconds," Ross explains. He then hands me a microphone. "The warden uses this to read the death sentence to the inmate the inmate right before they get fried. I don't know why they bother. Any motherfucker that's in the electric chair knows why they're there."

I turn on the microphone and a loud buzz fills the death chamber until Ross turns down the volume.

"Ashley O'Connor!" I bellow. "You have been judged by a jury of your peers to be guilty of murder in the first degree for the premeditated killing of your husband. The sentence of death by electrocution will now be carried out!"

I grab hold of the black know, placing it between my thumb and index finger. I watch Ashley struggle to free her limbs from the straps. Will she still love me when this is done, I wonder.

It is as if my hand is paralyzed. Every neuron in my brain wants me to turn the knob. My wife's fate is in my right hand. As much as I want to enact my adolescent fantasy, it is even more exhilarating to be her god. Just as does the Supreme Being whose Church I have forsaken, I hold the power to snuff out her life with a command from my brain. But if I turn the current up too high or let it stay on too long, I lose my power over her and then her fate will rest elsewhere. And I will lose the pleasure of her company during my earthly sojourn.

I turn the knob to the right making the needle jump, indicating the circuit is live. My eyes are fixed on the woman in the electric chair. As the amperage goes up, Ashley's torso stiffens. Her fists ball up. Is she conscious? Is she thinking of me? Does she feel hate, scorn, or love? Does she dare pray to her Creator for her life to be spared after defying Him by refusing to bring another life into the world?

I can't help liking what I'm seeing. The site of a helpless woman terrified that all she will ever have will be lost unless the love I feel for her overcomes my lust is now not just a pubescent fantasy, but Ashley's reality.

Alas, love once more conquers lust. Fearing infliction of lasting bodily harm, I turn the current off.

I rush to Ashley's side and am reassured that her chest is moving up and down. Ross puts his first two fingers on her right wrist.

"She's got a good pulse!"

I tear away the mouth restraint.

"Bruce, is that you?"

"Did it hurt?"

"A little."

"It must have hurt more than a little!"

"It did. It hurt a lot. But I'm all right."

"Are you mad?"

"Do I seem mad?"

"No."

"Was I a good victim?"

"An Academy Award winner; you acted real scared."

"I was real scared. That friend of yours is real scary. After he killed that other woman tonight, I thought he wasn't going to be able to stop himself and kill me too."

"He didn't kill any other women tonight," Regina tells Ashley.

"Regina?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"But I saw your body being wheeled down the corridor."

"And it was fucking hot in there. I'm never getting in one of those things again; at least not while I'm breathing. And by the way, I'm Linda's niece. Don't worry; I hate her. I've graduated from commercials to being on a kiddie show. Your husband hired me to scare you."

"He should put you in one of his movies. You scared the shit out of me!"

"She would have pulled the lever that gives the full cycle of jolts we use to kill a person. That's what she told us," Ross interjects.

"Nothing personal; just something I always wanted to do. I'm actually glad you and Bruce are happy."

"Since I'm already strapped in, do you want to do it some more? I can beg you to stop, and you can say it's the law making you carry out my sentence."

I motion for Ross and Regina to move out of the scene.

"She's alive!" I exclaim as I pretend to take Ashley's pulse.

"It hurt so goddamn much! Please don't do it again! Don't hurt me! Oh god, I'm sorry! I'm sorry I killed him! Don't turn it on again!"

I reapply her mouth restraint.

"The penalty for heinous act for which you were responsible is death. The man you poisoned struggled for life for months. His passing was not easy. Neither does it seem shall yours be," I lean over and kiss the small spot on her cheek that is exposed between the two leather bands before returning to the control room.

"It's all ready for her. Just turn the dial and she'll get juice again," Ross explains.

My hot young wife is offering her body to fulfill my lust, not for a chalet in an expensive ski town. She is using her beauty and her spirit to please me, because my love is more important to her than anything else in the world. No woman has ever shown her love for me like this before.

I look at Regina. The slut just wants to sleep her way to the top. I could fuck her on the side and Ashley would probably never find out. But I won't. The woman in the electric chair is special.

The black dial beckons me. Seeing my wife being electrocuted is like a drug. My lust is not yet sated. My fingers seize the black knob and I turn it quickly. The needle jumps as the electric current surges through my wife. Ashley stiffens like a board. I turn the dial back a little to the left. Her torso sags and she is able to suck in a breath. Enjoying that she is like putty in my hands, I turn the knob to the right again; daring to make the needle go just a little farther than Ross deemed safe. Her body becomes rigid again. Her fists bowl up and the thought of the pain she must be suffering as her fingernails involuntarily dig into her palms titillates me.

I leave her there as my heart pounds, not giving a shit how much pain she is in or whether she lives or dies. Never before have I been this aroused. I finally force myself to turn the knob to the left and am saddened as the needle on the black dial returns to zero.