My Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I return to her side, I notice Ashley's chest rising and sinking even faster than after the first jolt. I turn to the camera.

"The murderess is still alive," I announce in a severe tone. "She will be returned to her cell while the electric chair is inspected.

I remove the leather band from Ashley's eyes. Her pupils flit back and forth. I hear her grunt from beneath the mouth restraint, which I now peel away.

She begins to hyperventilate. I notice the smell of burned hair. I am surprised by the presence of a smile on her face.

"Have you had enough?"

"God yes!" she cries out.

I undo the Velcro from the straps that encircle her forehead and then unbuckle her chin strap. The electrode comes off her scalp easily, but I notice that the skin over the bare patch on her scalp is hot and red.

"I don't care if it burned me a little, as long as you're pleased."

I undo the belts that are holding down her chest and torso, saving the limb restraints for last, maintaining her state of helplessness for a few extra seconds. After I undo the straps on her wrists and forearms she rubs the macerated flesh and is surprised by the presence of a pepper spray can in her face.

"A condemned murderess who has gotten an undeserved reprieve is the most dangerous inmate in this prison," Ross explains.

"I won't be any trouble."

"You thought I was going to kill your ass," Ross tells her.

"I'll say it again. You're scary. Do you really electrocute people?"

"I do, just like I said. And that ain't no lie."

I have undone her leg straps and retrieved her shackles.

"Get up!" I command.

Ashley slowly arises and offers me her wrists. I clamp on the shackles, wrap the belly chain around her waist, let Ross padlock the handcuffs to the waist tether, and then shackle her ankles.

Ashley stares at the electric chair until I take her right arm and prod her to move forward. She says nothing, reprising the role of a condemned murderess in shock after receiving an unexpected reprieve from death. We pass through the door to the death cells. Ross closes the door behind us, leaving me alone with the evil woman who has cheated death.

I wrap my arms around Ashley. Our lips meet in a kiss and we start making out like teenagers.