My True Horror - A Dark Web Story

Story Info
BDSM, the Dark Web, and the predators that found me.
8.3k words
4.63
141.2k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authors Note: After being asked to revise this I can't believe that I have to state what is plainly obvious - THIS IS FICTION! This is also horror. It is a cautionary tale. It is a rendering of the logical consequences of dangerous sexual behavior. If this account should inspire someone to make a better decision then it has served it's purpose. Sexual predators exist, they prey on everyone. Thanks to technology they have many methods.

Make informed decisions. Be smart and be safe.

Don't let this happen to you.)

*

STORY BEGINS

Can't concentrate.....

Can't stop shaking.....

My mind is just a jumble of thoughts and once again, I realize that I am deeply afraid.

'Shit I'm gonna throw up'.

I grapple with that thought before my mind shifts and I decide that ill probably just piss myself before that happens. Not that it would make much difference now. I'm hardly wearing anything at all anyway.

And then I cast my mind back to how I lost my freedom.

That addiction to online porn that started all too innocently and then drew me in deeper.

All those nights searching and staring at scenes and acts that shocked me at first, but then began to germinate dark seeds of lust within my brain.

My daily focus soon starting to shift to something much more specific. In time every night becoming the same.

Sitting there alone in a darkened room. Acts of submission and degradation playing out on a screen before my eyes.

In time my curiosity leading me down a forbidden path.

I don't even remember how I became aware of the 'Dark Web'.

My vanilla existence up until then had not prepared me for a place where anything was possible. It had sounded like a wonderland of infinite possibility.

I know it for what it really is now.

The sad part about the human condition is that if you give someone the ultimate freedom to do anything or go anywhere, It's often the dark forbidden places that win out.

I was no better than anyone else in this respect. I went looking for darkness, never intending to be anything more than an observer.

I had no idea of the beautiful and sick karmic twist about to take place.

A naive voyeur who would ultimately suffer the same fate as those he watched.

Perhaps a fitting punishment for my sins.

I wasn't into anything sick or perverse at least not to my way of thinking.

I was discovering that the world of submission and BDSM seemed to push all the right buttons inside of me.

The thing is, back then I couldn't tell the difference between good and bad, between healthy and unhealthy.

I was simply discovering.........discovering new and secret places on the dark web that catered to this sickness growing inside of me.

My watching slowly turning into wanting.

And..every night the same inevitable result.

Without thinking my hands would start fumbling at my belt and then hurriedly tear open my jeans.

My already hard cock straining to get free of my underwear.

Fingers wrapping around the long shaft and my hand making a tight fist around the hard flesh.

My hand moving faster as the smooth soft skin of my swollen cock would slide over the rigid erectile tissue underneath.

And all the while those images burning themselves into my subconscious.

Jesus, if my girlfriend ever saw what I was masturbating to back then.

There was one amateur clip in particular that kept drawing me back in.

Something I stumbled into on that dark web. A local link posted in a chat room that I followed.

It was footage from a go-pro cam shot in someones basement, and the date stamp was only a month old.

Two Dominant, male masters were training a submissive. Both using a bamboo cane on his ass. It was all just a cruel game to them, but the game did have rules.

All that poor submissive had to do was endure his caning for twenty minutes without screaming 'mercy'....but....the penalty for using that 'safe-word' was brutally harsh because, just like me, that poor submissive was a male virgin.

My knowledge of submission was still limited but even then I knew that this wasn't how it was supposed to work. Using a 'safe-word' was supposed to be a signal to stop everything, but these masters had a new variation on that rule.

There were six very 'old school' polaroid snapshots pinned to one wall of that dirty basement. The words 'Wall Of Honor' were written on the space above in a black marker.

They were pictures of all the submissives who had successfully endured a full twenty minutes of punishment without screaming the word 'MERCY'.

Each picture contained not a face, but the welted and bruised ass cheeks of a victorious sub. I guess one of the benefits of holding out was that you got to keep your anonymity.

But....there was also a 'Wall Of Shame' and there were literally dozens of pictures pinned to that wall.

They were all the failed men and boys who had used the safe-word, only this time they were all face pics.

Startled faces with shell-shocked expressions. Eyes streaming with tears and fresh semen oozing from mouths and chins. All of them young men in their twenties or thirties.

The rules were simple. Take the punishment for twenty minutes and you earn a space on the 'Wall of Honor'.

If it all got too much and you screamed out 'Mercy' sure, the punishment would stop, but it would be replaced by something far more invasive.

A brutal 'Air-tight' fucking. You became a piece of meat. The camera filming everything. On your hands and knees in some dark basement. A huge cock fucking your throat while another went 'balls deep' into your asshole. And let me just tell you that it was not a gentle fucking....it was a vicious pounding.

In that very first clip, the masters wore black. Their faces were masked. I soon discovered that it was always that way.

They worked diligently on that slave who was on his hands and knees.

His eyes were wide and startled.

His face becoming a mixture of pain and emotion as he tried to process each blow from the cane. His ass cheeks soon covered in deep red welts.

Not long into the punishment came the accompanying cries of pain.

His desperation growing and his fear becoming tangible.

He was falling apart at the ten minute mark and appeared to be crying.....but he held on.

Fifteen minutes in and he began to beg without capitulating, crying out 'Please!' but not saying that word. He was so close to making it, but so close to breaking too.

I began to hope for him. I remember first thinking, 'just hold on...you are almost there'.

But those cruel masters now sensed his breaking point was close.

The blows becoming faster and harder then. The boy who looked about twenty years old screaming and shuddering as the two masters worked in tandem. Each with a bamboo cane. Each working one cheek and then the other.

The blows raining down so fast they could not be counted.

"You're almost there, just hold on" I remember actually saying out loud when I first saw that clip.

At eighteen minutes and fifty three seconds the boy screamed ........"MERCY!", and I felt a sense of almost dread.

The mercy they administered was indeed swift and brutal.

Huge swollen cocks were suddenly unzipped and freed from their black trousers. One master taking the time to place a condom over his partners large and visibly twitching member.

The unprotected master then kneeling in front of the sobbing slave and immediately easing his cock down his throat...all the while instructing.

"That's it you little bitch take it deeper. This wont be the last dick fucking that virgin throat tonight."

The slave sputtered and gagged as that mouth was invaded over and over.

The other master just stood there for a time, watching and stroking his latex covered cock.

When he finally spoke, his words were cold and mean.

"You better make us good and happy or we will kick the living shit outta you, you got that princess?"

He then spanked that welt covered ass with a large wide hand.

The boy attempted to scream only to have the master in front of him use that opportunity to shove his cock all the way down his throat.

He bucked and choked and took a strangled gasp when that huge male organ was finally withdrawn.

"You look so pretty on your hands and knees." the master behind mocked, but he wasn't done with his words quite yet.

"Remember....you approached us....you wanted to know.....thought you could play our game and win. Stupid little bitch. I guess you were wrong."

"Please......" The boy gasped breathlessly.

"I think he's getting impatient." the master in front said with obvious satisfaction.

"One last question pretty one." he, paused and then added. "How do we show mercy to weak little virgins who can't even take twenty minutes of caning."

"Please", the broken slave whimpered back again.

"I'm sure you remember it. We were very clear. When you ask for mercy what are you really asking for instead of a caning?"

The reply was shaky and meek. The fear in his voice harsh and achingly real.

"For you to.......to.", he stopped.

"Finish that sentence, you weak little bitch, finish it or I'll cane that pretty white ass till it bleeds" the master standing behind snarled.

He was smearing lube all over his cock now. Thick gobs of it now dripping from the large bulbous tip. The condom he had fastened now stretched tight and looking fit to burst.

"For you to.........fuck me.", the boy finally sobbed.

The cruel masters wasted no time in claiming their prize then. The slave's legs were then kicked wider apart as that masked man sank to his knees behind him.

Grabbing his hips now and using pure brute strength to pull the boy into position....jerking him backward until the tip of the master's swollen cock was pushing up against that tight unused sphincter.

"Oh shit.....Oh shit.....OOOHHSHIIIIT!", was all the poor beaten slave could say before he was gagged by the huge cock shoved into his mouth and throat.

Gargled screams now replaced those words.

The master behind him held his hips and then thrust forward.

The first time I saw that clip I remember feeling shock and nausea. My stomach turned itself in knots and I wanted to look away. So many questions in my head. Where did that boy come from and how did he get in there?

What was the attraction of it all.....why had so many men taken up that challenge?

I remember pausing the clip then. I didn't like what I was seeing anymore and I was getting more and more disturbed at the way it made me feel.

I was filled with a deep and sickening arousal. The crotch of my jeans now tight and almost painful as my very large and thick erection begged to be set free.

But of course, I did press play I and watched the brutal conclusion.

The kid in that clip was a male virgin and his shocked and shaking body fought against that invasion.

Still on the floor on his hands and knees, his mouth and throat now being fucked deeply. The master kneeling behind him now reaching forward and placing his hands around the boy's neck to choke him just a little.

His hips thrusting forward now and the tip of his thick cock repeatedly stabbing at that tight sphincter that was resisting it's violation.

"Stop fuckin clenching you little bitch, arch that pretty back of yours and open up for daddy.", the now impatient master snapped.

I don't know exactly what it was that broke that poor slaves will then.

Maybe it was the cock fucking his mouth.

Maybe it was the subtle choking of his air supply.

Or....Maybe it was that huge dick pounding at his battered asshole over and over.

Whatever it was.....I saw his back arch.

I watched in fascination as the muscles of his buttocks visibly relaxed.

I gazed on in horror as almost nine inches of erect male flesh instantly sank into his asshole and both men began to fuck him like a piece of meat for a full forty five minutes.

His body shuddering like a rag-doll.

In time the gargled screams stopping and the boy becoming a glassy eyed empty shell.

And at the end of it all a polaroid of his blank and come spattered face added to the 'Wall of Shame'.

The very next night I watched that clip again, only this time I let myself masturbate as I watched.

I felt so sick and disgusted with myself after that.

A couple of nights later I watched it again and even decided to wear something fitting for the experience as if I was on some sick and twisted date.

Sitting there in the dark in a tight white t-shirt and briefs.

My legs spread wide. Not masturbating this time but swatting my balls with a wooden ruler.

hurting myself. Inflicting intense pain. Punishing myself for taking pleasure from this sickening thing.

It was not even a week after that I found myself masturbating to that clip again.

Every night after that my sickness growing deeper and more twisted.

That image burning into my brain.

My actions now escalating.

The next night jerking myself off for a full hour while I sucked my thumb. Gurgled little cries coming from my throat as I impersonated that poor slave.

The moral conflict just seemed to disappear after that.

The night after, masturbating again while I gingerly finger-banged my own virgin asshole.

And then...finally, the circle becoming complete and surrendering to the fantasy.

Two, vaseline lubed fingers pumping my own asshole as I bit down on my upper lip and chanted "fuck me daddy.....fuck me daddy......fuck me", over and over.

Over my repeated viewings of that clip, one of those masters had insisted on being called 'Daddy' while he fucked that helpless kid. I don't know why, but that particular detail stuck with me.

It aroused me in a way that I was instantly uncomfortable with. But it did hit some kind of trigger that

I was both alarmed and excited by.

And here's the crazy part. I'd never been with a guy. In every day life I just wasn't attracted to men at all....but....this dark fantasy was somehow different.

Don't ask me to explain it, because I just can't. I tried so hard to understand why it was happening and I literally had no explanation.

I didn't want to be fucked like that. The thought just scared me. I would sit alone and think to myself 'please tell me why this is happening....why does that turn me on so much....am I gay?'

As if to confuse me even more I started looking at guys in every day life and tried to feel something, but I couldn't.

But, when I got home from work at night it was always the same. I'd watch that clip. I'd do so many twisted and perverted things to myself and I'd come so hard that my vision would blur.

In time I became confused, depressed and If I'm totally honest, maybe even a little suicidal.

I didn't want to feel this. Why was I aroused by this kind of thing but not men in general. Is this how turning gay starts out.

Yes I know what you're thinking. The idea that I was suddenly turning gay is just utterly stupid, but I was just so upset and disturbed by this point that all logic just went out the window.

That was when an idea, far more dangerous and disturbing entered my brain, but at the time, my confused mind didn't see the danger. All it saw was a chance at redemption.

I knew I couldn't get this thing out of my head. And so, I came to the conclusion that I was simply sick, and I needed to find the cure.

This twisted fantasy going on inside my head was ruining my life.

And then the thought hit me....

'None of this is real, it's just a sick fantasy. You don't even want any of it. You just need a reality check. You just need someone to............'

I froze then. A wave of inspiration and hope passed through me. I knew what the cure for all this was. It would be painful and traumatic, but maybe it was the only way.

I finished that line of thought, only this time I said it out loud.

"I just need someone to beat it out of me.....twenty minutes worth oughta do it."

Hell, why the fuck not. That video clip was made locally and there was even an e-mail address in the description.

I'd rather die than scream 'MERCY' and let those sick perverts fuck me like that. I'll take the punishment and get a good dose of reality along with it.

Pain and consequence were things I understood. If I went through with it, it would stop being a sick fantasy. It would be twenty minutes of painful reality. It would lose all it's power over me.

It was pure logic.

I'd cure my sickness, get my own little polaroid on that 'Wall of Honor' and go on with my life with a clean slate.

Jesus it was perfect.

The next night I didn't watch that clip.

I didn't masturbate.

But I did send an e-mail. It was just a simple line that read......

'I'm a 32 year old virgin. I'm local. I'm strong and I can take it. My picture will be the next one on your 'Wall Of Honor.'

I attached a pic. It was one of those douche bag 'gym selfies' that I had taken in the mirror during a recent workout.

I felt elated. I felt like I had just met the challenge and taken my life back. Suddenly I felt no urge at all to watch that clip again.

I began to bask in a self-congratulatory wave of satisfaction that lasted almost the entire night.

That elation abruptly ended when my i-phone chirped and I instantly recognized the e-mail address of the sender.

I wasn't prepared for the effect of that moment. I wasn't used to that kind of fear.

The message contained only two words. Before then, I never knew that only two words could fill me with such dread.

The message read simply.....

'Challenge accepted.'

I barely had time to process that message when my phone chirped again.

This new message made my blood run cold. I guess I thought that things like this didn't happen so quickly. I thought I'd have time to prepare, but that wasn't how these masters operated.

.....'My you're a cocky little bitch aren't you. We shall see how strong you are. We have had a late cancellation and this is your lucky day. 56 Pineview Road. A long driveway that leads to a garage. Enter through the side door at 10.30pm exactly. Kneel there in the darkness and wait. You will be attended to shortly after.'

The forty minute drive to that address was pure torture for me. Every second I wanted to slam on the brakes and turn around. My knuckles turning white as I held onto the steering wheel way too tight.

Confused.

Knowing that I couldn't stop myself even though I should.

Fear.

Knowing this was dangerous.

Wishing I could make myself stop.

That torture scene I had watched so many times playing over and over in my head.

Knowing that I was probably about to live that experience....well...the first half of it maybe.

I didn't care if they beat me half to death, I was going to be on that 'Wall of Honor'.

'How do I deal with it?' I began to ask myself.

Again vowing that I'd rather die than scream 'Mercy'.

If giving in wasn't an option, then how would I deal with that pain.

In the end reaching the conclusion that I'd just take that torture and then go home completely cured of this sick thing inside me.

Purified by the pain. Punished for my sick desires. I would walk away clean.

God how stupid I was. How totally unprepared.

Suddenly I was pulling up outside 56 Pineview Road and looking at a long, deserted driveway. It must have been fifty yards long and lined by a tall fence on either side. This was the middle of nowhere. There was nothing but grass and pasture on either side.

I began to walk up that drive, somehow knowing that eyes were watching me.

Wondering why I was afraid and yet so aroused too.

My heart pounding when I saw the garage and then caught sight of that small side door they had instructed me to use.

Shaking with nerves then.

My had reaching for the handle and opening it.