My Tryst with Forbidden Youth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michie
michie
513 Followers

"I was checking up on you Mr. Drinker." I said, while pouring the tea I started making for myself.

"Well, I don't know, I guess she does." He said, in resigned honesty.

"Mom, can I just sleep on your bed?" I involuntarily spit my tea up before he finished his thought.

"Just that my head hurts." He went on, oblivious to the absolute horror that must have been written all over my face.

Luckily, eye contact wasn't his strongest suit. It gave me a bit of time, but I had to think quick, it really wasn't an unreasonable request.

"Honey, no, I have to get changed...and I already took the sheets off the bed."

Silence.

Could he tell I was on the defensive? Maybe I was giving him too much credit.

"Hey, just because you're drunk doesn't mean the chores stop for me." Switching my tone from cool to nagging, martyring myself on the chores good measure.

I must have pulled it off too, he didn't question me as I retreated to my room to make good on removing the sheets and destroying the evidence. I was single minded in this pursuit. I surveyed the room first, to look for anything that might have been out of place, knocked over or otherwise suspicious. He had left a pack a cigarettes on the nightstand but nothing else. I picked them up and placed them in a plastic bag to get rid of later. The I looked all around and on the nightstand for any loose pieces of tobacco.

Second, I turned my attention to the sheets. They were a mess with all sorts of bodily fluids that become all together unsexy when not in the throes of passion. There was a big wet spot in the middle of the bed, where it looked like I had wet it. I suppose that's better said as, the spot where I wet the bed. There were other splotches and spots of undefined origin. The small blood stains had turned dark, he really hadn't bled all that much. In the end it really didn't matter as I was throwing the entire set out. I stripped the bed, wrapped the cigarettes up in the sheets and put them all in a big black garbage bag, put that in another garbage bag and sealed the evidence.

I had to leave the mattress uncovered for the wet spot to dry were it leaked through. I tried a hair dryer on the spot for a little bit, but that only made me more aware of the smell we created in the room. I opened the window wide and retrieved an air-freshener for good measure.

All this and I hadn't even washed myself yet. I caught myself in the mirror and I looked like someone who had just been fucked. It's a good thing he doesn't know what that looks like. I took off my robe and my nightie to stand naked in front of the mirror as I so often do after such things. Just to steady myself, evaluate myself and take an inventory. I felt sexy and beautiful looking back at myself. I stepped into the shower in our bedroom and washed the events of the past night and day off my skin.

I was ready to dump the bag behind the grocery store, but didn't want to leave my room unguarded, in case someone came in to sleep; my orders are not always well observed. I sat at the top of my bed and attempted to collect and reflect on my thoughts. I looked down at my nightstand, my phone was flashing the little light indicating that I had a message.

"I love you."

Simple and to the point, Ash had made his. I felt my knees knock together and my composure give out. All my attempts to hold it together failed in that moment. I wasn't upset with him, I wasn't upset with myself, it was more the realization that whatever it was that he was feeling, I felt it too. My stomach was fluttering with butterflies and my head seemed to float on the cool breeze from outside. I didn't want to play any games or make him wait; I wasn't in high school.

"I love you too."

I was in for excitement and danger, I was in head over heels and I was in for romance. I had accepted the part of his Juliette and he passed my audition to be my Romeo. Soon we were lost in an afternoon of texting.

michie
michie
513 Followers
12