My Tryst with Forbidden Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michie
michie
512 Followers

"Vous êtes une putain crasseuse..." I said to myself, laughing, as I made my way back to my wine cellar. (the kitchen pantry)

I was feeling lonely, but at least I could entertain myself. I looked where I thought my wine would be, but it seemed that I had over estimated my inventory. All that was left was half a case of beer in the fridge. It's not my favourite, actually I really don't like it at all, but I wasn't quite ready for sobriety either. As I opened the can, I heard the back door opening. I didn't realize it was left open, I, somewhat absentmindedly, expected them to all return together. I quickly came to the realization that this wasn't going to be the case. Still this was sort of early, it was only a few hours after they had left.

I went to see who had come home, I was sort of worried it was Justin after having a bad night. He can be emotional and tends to take things personally if rejected by a girl. It wouldn't have been the first time he came home from a party early and in a less than stellar mood. But it wasn't Justin, and he wasn't in a bad mood.

"What are you doing back so early Ash?" I said, while he still tried to shake the rain from his clothes.

"Aw Mrs. ____, the party was totally fucking dead and they wanted to go to another one." He stopped and tried to gather himself before continuing, "oh shit, I didn't mean to swear, just so wet out there."

"Never mind the language, where did they go?"

"They took a cab downtown to some club, I don't really care, I wasn't looking to spend that sort of money tonight.I won't bother you, I'll just go downstairs."

His temperament was changed when not in the presence of his friends. The awkward politeness, despite the cursing, was evident in his body language. He wasn't flirting and was showing much more boy than man this time.

"Did you walk all the way in the rain?" The rain had increased in intensity over the past hour.

"Yeah, Mrs. ____ I"m cold now too."

He was shivering and my maternal instinct started to kick in. I went to find him some loose clothes that might fit him and perhaps stop him from getting sick. I also told him to call me Michelle, the formal seemed so misplaced after sharing drinks and laughs earlier.

My beer was still open on the table, so I offered him one when he got out of the washroom. We sat at the same kitchen table in an all together less jubilant mood than before. We talked about different things, until school came up. He told me he was a biology student and soon we were talking about all sorts of science stuff. He knew some stuff and I sort of lectured him on others. He was a really nice kid who seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. I was becoming more impressed with this version of Ash than the one that was pushing my buttons earlier in the evening.

Sitting in the kitchen talking to this young man felt very strange. It wasn't lost on me that we were in fact alone in the house, and that we likely would remain that way for a while considering that the others went downtown. I was also fully aware that this was the boy that triggered my fantasies in an extreme way. His body language betrayed his natural good looks, but from time to time, from certain angles his looks were magnetizing. His hair was still wet from the rain and fell forward on his forehead just above his gentle eyes. Perhaps my imagination was working overtime, but I ascribed a sense of recent loss but with the resolve to move forward in those eyes. Almost like he had his first taste of the real world, took his lumps and was ready to experience more.

In short time, he was warming up to me and his personality was coming back. He used his friends as a shield to his naturally more timid demeanour. Around his friends he could play a part, but stripped of his comfort to play off, his real personality had more of a chance to come to the forefront. Once that had a chance to happen organically, he was quite engaging, smart and funny. He had a sarcastic wit that was in no way mean spirited. It became obvious that in many ways he was isolated from his friends in their pursuits.

One beer led to another, and soon the conversation moved from this to that and soon to women. He talked about girls in that fatalistic way that young people tend to treat subjects that invoke extreme emotions or fears. At my age, I had lost that way of thinking through experience and time. I enjoyed hearing the passion obvious in his voice, he felt strongly about things and his emotions led his actions. It was captivating in its own way, and he became more animated, as I encouraged him to engage me more in the topic. He was such a romantic. Not in that he was a serial dater, but in the way women ruled his heart. He wanted to find the right one and was still enthusiastic about each new possibility to find her.

"I only smoke when I drink, but since I've been drinking I thought I would smoke." Ash announced after a liberal sip of beer. "Care to join me?" He added with a hint of fear that he might be rejected in his voice.

I could tell right then that he liked me. I may have blushed, and a knowing smile no doubt came to my lips as I followed him to the front steps. I was having a lot of fun hanging out with Ash. It reminded me of being back in school, reminded me of being at a house party, the nervous energy, the freshness in getting to know someone new and the feeling that the moment was important. It was much more intoxicating than any of the alcohol that had helped reduce some inhibitions. Each moment was lived in the present without time to reflect; this was a feeling that I had lost but was thoroughly enjoying its return.

By that point standing on the steps, noticing for the first time how tall and well-built he really was, I was starting to swoon. The porch light, playing off the shadows and the sharpness of his features were triggering all sorts of feeling that if I had better sense, I should have been repressing. I should have had the awareness to go back to the solitude of my room, lock myself behind the protective door and shield myself from falling victim to my own passions. Instead, none of those sensible actions were presenting themselves as options. I was too present in the moment. My fantasy was in front of me and I had no intention of talking myself out of his presence.

The thought of actually sleeping with him or having sex, still hadn't fully formulated. I was more lost in the thrill of the attention and situation. I didn't feel the need to push it, if that were to happen, he was going to have to make the first move. The thoughts must have been spinning in his mind. Every time his eyes looked away from mine I could see them scanning my body, sometimes fixing on a spot. Almost innocent in the manner that he didn't believe I could tell he was checking me out. The rest of his body language had shifted to confidence, but I could still see the apprehension in his eyes. For what he saw in my eyes, if he were perceptive, he would have seen the clear sign that my subconscious mind wanted him to fuck me.

This fact was soon unavoidable, and I wasn't even trying to push it from my mind. I was feeding off that feeling, it added a dimension of danger and exhilaration to this most strange pairing. I was after all, 23 years his senior, I was his friend's mother and in normal circumstances we would have never shared our thoughts much less a drink. But as fate would have it, we were standing on the porch, he was making me laugh and I was fluttering my eyes and touching his forearm. The smallest touches can have such intimate implications and these were those sorts of touches; like we closed a circuit each touch sending electric pulses that we shared through our bodies.

"Michelle, you wanna smoke?"

"I don't smoke and you just did so let's go back inside." I replied, not fully grasping the question.

I opened his pack and pointed to what was clearly a joint. I laughed in a nervous surprise. This was a pretty bold move by him, that in itself impressed me. In a normal situation he was looking at taking a walk home, however far that was. It was clear that he had grasped that this was not a normal situation and that I wanted to party with him.

"I can't do that." I said in a rather unconvincing voice.

"What's stopping you?" He said in a cheeky voice that let me know we didn't have to play the, "I don't want to game"

"Well, we can't out here, I don't want my neighbours to see me smoking a joint with you."

With that, I had agreed to smoke pot with my son's friend. This was one truly bizarre night. I told him we could smoke it in the basement and just blow the smoke at the window. I really wasn't overly worried about the smell, my son's senses were not likely to be that attuned by the time he got home. I even smirked to myself that I had a thought about my son catching me for pot.

We got downstairs and he lit the small joint and took a puff. There is a small window over the washing machines that I opened to blow the smoke out of. I had not smoked anything in many years, the last time being with my husband years earlier in the same place. I spent some time confiscating it from Justin, flushing it down the toilet and generally declaring war on it. Even so, in this circumstance I felt none of the hypocrisy that would have been obvious to even the least perceptive person. I was so taken with Ash by this point I would have done anything he wanted, since he wanted to smoke I wanted to do it with him; it really was that simple.

As we smoked the joint the air between us became strangely silent. We had been talking non-stop since the ice was broken at the kitchen table. The silence felt solemn and intense; this was the calm before the storm. Like a moment of self-awareness hit us both and we both realized what was moments away from happening. He was going to fuck me. We didn't have any more need to words, there would be no awkward requests, and there would be no questions and certainly no rejections. His eyes met mine intensely, the sex was overflowing in my body language, his was no less obvious. In the interest of modesty I leaned against the drywall of the unfinished basement and did my best to look shy while turning my gaze to my feet. This was a primal signal of submission, an invitation for him to advance, I wanted him to take the lead, to be the aggressor. I wanted him to show me how much he wanted it, show me that he was willing to break taboos to get it.

My hair fell in front of my face from the side, I saw my purple tips surround my vision and waited. Ash didn't disappoint, he closed the distance between us quietly but deliberately. He brushed my hair back on one side with his right hand and then tilted my chin so my eyes were once again engaged with his. The first kiss was invigorating, any solemnity melted away and was replaced with excitement and anticipation rolled into one and manifested itself outwardly as passion. We desperately kissed and clawed at each other like we were the only two people in the world. His strong hands gripped me tightly while feeling me all over. He spared no spot, he wanted all of my body and his every motion made sure that I understood this.

Being pressed together I could feel his erection pressing into my mid-section. He let out a big sigh when as he pulled his pants down and exposed himself to me with no hint of modesty. With good reason, Ash had no reason to be modest, his penis was fully hard, engorged, and straining as it was attempting to get even harder. His cock pointed up at almost a 20 degree angle, straight and quite large. Ash had a beautiful cock and I was temporally mesmerized by the sight. I took it in my right hand and could feel his rapid pulse. His face melted to my touch, the look of complete satisfaction brought out the baby face features he mixed with the manly. I love the expression of complete trust, when a man doesn't flinch at any movement to that area, because he trusts me to take care of it.

Instinctively I dropped to my knees on the concrete floor, Ash was holding on to the washing machine with one hand and the laundry shelf with the other. I gave him my most submissive look that I could after arriving on my knees and slowly started to pleasure him. I started to go slowly, licking up and down, attempting to wrap my tongue around the shaft. There was sweat from the heat we had built during our make-out session but the taste was still pleasant. His pheromone aroma was setting off my hormones in an uncontrollable way. All my erogenous zones felt like they were on fire and he hadn't even touched me yet. I tried to ignore certain needs that I had so I could focus on making the blow job as good for him as possible. His cock was so rock hard that I was impressed with his virility.

I started sucking by popping the head into my mouth, slowly moving my tongue around the head, doing little circles to the tip of his penis and then licking the shaft to relieve the tension. I tried to look up to make eye contact from time to time but his eyes were tight shut; I could tell he was trying not to cum. Thrilled that my skills were having such and effect, I tried to keep a steady pace without going too fast so he could settle in. I bobbed my head up and down for a bit, only slowing down to look up to see how he was doing. I backed off by about half a foot to admire the young man's penis.

"You have such a nice cock." I said in my most needy of voices.

That was too much for Ash, against his will he started to cum, the shaking of his body my only warning. The first spurt hit me right above my lip, but I didn't shy away, I stayed on my knees and took his entire orgasm on my face. At least five full ropes of cum expelled from his body and onto my face and some residual drops splattered along my cheeks and forehead to fill the gaps. This young man had coated my face with his sperm. He was breathing heavy, I blinked my eyes open to see satisfied apprehension on his face. I gave him a friendly laugh to let him know what he did was ok and smiled at him to let him know that I liked it.

Luckily we were in the laundry room and a towel was close by. While wiping myself off I noticed that his cock was still standing to attention. It had stayed rigid the entire time. I had almost forgot about this ability mostly reserved for young men. This time his cock looked no less harder than the first time, I really was impressed with his stamina.

We started kissing again. He had no reservations about kissing me after I went down on him, I found that very sexy. This time he started taking off my clothes, permission had long since been granted and now he was going to fuck me. I let him take the lead and made no attempt to slow him down. His movements were scattered and done with complete intention. There were no second thoughts, getting inside of me was all that was driving him. He frantically undressed me, it felt like my body was being pawed at, over-powered and controlled. Almost as quickly as it started I was naked and still making out with this young man more than half my age.

"I want to fuck you so bad." Ash growled in my ear.

"Fuck me right here baby, I want it. Fuck me I want it, fuck me I want it, fuck me I want it." I kept saying over and over again as if in a trance.

I motioned for me to sit on my washing machine and I did as he wanted. I would have done anything he wanted. I spread my legs and looked up, our eyes met one more time. This time neither broke eye contact. There was such a savage, intense and all together hungry look in his eyes. The type of passion that struck me as idealistic, this was the type of passion you lose with years. His unrestrained energy and enthusiasm had completely engulfed me; I was his. Our eyes remained fully open and locked as he began to enter me. He pushed into me slowly and deliberately as if to show me how much of a man he was. We were lost in each others eyes during the first number of welcome intrusions. When he finally worked his entire penis in he held it there and we kissed while our hips stayed motionless locked together in the most forbidden embrace.

"Are you ok?" My lover asked me as my breathing had become more laboured.

"ahh ohh yeah, I'm goodddddd, you can fuck harderrrr if you wantttt."

He didn't need any more encouragement. Soon he was taking it out slowly and pushing it back in violently, with long measured strokes. The pace was slow, uneven, with powerful thrusts. One hand gripped the top of my head and the other was at my back to hold me in place. I loved every moment of it as his cock continued to push in sharply and then slowly make its exit. It was like he was savouring every part of my pussy when he withdrew and then showing me his strength with his penetrations, he often took his entire cock out before forcefully re-entering. Sometimes he would leave it in longer, like he was feeling different places inside of me, looking to own each one. I was in complete bliss, burying my face in his body and kissing him when I felt his lips beckoning for one.

In gradual increments a pace started to emerge from this frantic chaos. This young man was fucking me better than I could ever have dreamed. I felt safe and warm in his embrace, the strength and force of his love was primal proof that he could protect me. On the physical side his cock was hitting my g-spot in just the right way, he was large enough to maintain contact and friction while fucking but not so much so that it became uncomfortable. As the pace quickened the heat grew at the pit of my stomach. I was starting to cum. This was going to be a body shaking orgasm. I dug my nails into his back just to hold on to something. His confident, unflinching stare was the last thing I saw as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I moaned and thrashed on the machine and let out so much air in the form of screams that I struggled to take more air in.

He pulled his cock out and watched me squirm in the after shock of what was the most intense orgasm of my life. He had pushed every button and my body was completely outside my control. I slumped off the machine barely landing on my toes. My mind was trapped somewhere between complete satisfaction and the want for more; there seemed to be nothing in between. I wasn't sure if he came or not during all that but his cock was still standing to attention.

Without exchanging words he bent me over the machine. He was preparing to fuck me like a slut. I angled my hips up to give him comfortable access. The washing machine was wet with my juices, I could feel them under me as he begun his assault. There was nothing slow about this, he entered my pussy and started fucking like I was the only woman he ever wanted. He fucked me so hard. Between gasps and moans, I encouraged him with filthy phrases he would have never imagined coming from my mouth. This sort of fucking could only last so long before he emptied his remaining sperm in my pussy. He held my hips firmly as he ejaculated and I did nothing to try to free myself.

We started locked together as his body went limp and draped over my back. His cock pulsed as it softened inside of me, we kissed as he let it naturally slide out. I felt the sort of light headed bliss that makes me speak in nonsense. I was unable to finish my thoughts with words but I had to find a way to gather myself. The unthinkable lapse in morality and decency I had committed had yet to hit me. Not only was this adultery, he was 23 years my junior and worse of all he was my son's friend. I just got fucked by my son's friend.

Then it hit me. That would be home! They were coming here! The scene of this awful crime I committed. Then the real fear hit me. What if they are already here? What if they heard me fucking Ash? Was my son with them? All the blissful feelings turned to utter horror. The opposite end of the spectrum was balancing the universe. I fell into my lover's arms, unable to hold myself up as these thoughts cycled through my head. As soon as I had the chance to space them out I formulated a plan.

michie
michie
512 Followers