My Tryst with Forbidden Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michie
michie
513 Followers

"Get your shoes!"

"Huh, what?" The severity in my voice hadn't yet registered with Ash.

I opened the dryer and luckily one of my robes was in there. I threw the clothes I was wearing in the machine and closed the lid.

"Take all your stuff up to my bedroom!" I said in a hushed voice that was basically screaming I have no time to explain.

He watched as I cleaned any of the spilled cum I could see in the dim basement light. I put a pair of panties on to stop any from leaking then slowly went up the basement stairs ahead of Ash. The door creaked as I opened it. I could barely think of what I would have done if anyone was on the other side. The coast was clear. Ash had taken his overnight bag and clothes but was still naked and started to get dressed.

"Don't waste time! Just get up those stairs! I will be up in a minute, ok honey?"

He did as I asked, as he made his way up stairs I scanned for evidence in any form. I found his wet clothes in the washroom and his wallet, which was on the kitchen table, threw the cans in the recycling and decided that was the best I could do. While turning off lights, I checked behind curtains and behind furniture, my heart skipping beats each time. There was no time to send Ash home and even if there was I feeling the desire to spend the night with him. Our tryst had made me very emotional and I wanted desperately not to be left without him to protect me. With all his stuff in my room and the door closed, I could just say he got a ride home after he came back and sneak him out while they slept their hangovers off. It seemed that I had committed a crime but gotten away with it.

In my room Ash was standing in the middle of the room, still naked, and no doubt a little confused by the night's events. I wasn't in the mood for talking. I took my young lover by the hand and led him to my bed. I wrapped him up in my arms and we both quickly drifted off to sleep. The embrace lasted the rest of the night. The storm had ended and everything was calm again. We both awoke to the loud shouts of the boys coming home, both acutely aware of the trespass that had been committed. We tightly held each other bonded in our deviance.

"Nobody can ever know." I said in a caring tone, once it was safe to assume all the boys were in the basement.

"Nobody will ever know." My young lover reassured me, I knew he was telling the truth.

michie
michie
513 Followers