My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around the room, others were getting into it, too. One woman was trying out her double-pronged vibrator. Another was being eaten by a woman who kept smearing her with flavored heating lubricant. Tony was being stroked and licked by Howie and Liza as his nuts were being buzzed by his cock-ring. He had a huge smile on his face. It was a smorgasboard of variety.

After Maureen had made all her sales, and there were quite a few, she joined the party. Wearing a pair of flavored crotchless panties and nipple clamps held together by a gold chain, she sat down on a big chair and spread her legs, exhibiting her large lips and pronounced clit. She asked if anyone wanted to taste her panties. Over the next half hour, nearly everyone took a turn eating and licking her. When it was my turn, nearly all of her panty had dissolved so she asked me to wait a moment while she freshened up and changed. When she returned, she took her seat and spread herself for me.

"These are Pina Colada flavored. Enjoy."

I got on my knees between her legs and proceeded to pay homage to her pussy. I really didn't care for the coconut flavor as it got in the way of her natural juices but I didn't say anything. Instead, I paid attention to her large clit. I felt a tap on the shoulder and heard, "My turn." Naturally, it was Elizabeth who took my place. She moaned and hummed into Maureen's snatch until Maureen let out a yelp and then a long grown. Elizabeth got up and kissed me, I still didn't care for the coconut flavor.

The party went on like this for a couple of hours until everyone was satiated. I must have had my face into I don't know how many pussies. I also sucked on several dicks even taking my shot at Tony's, who was several mouthfuls. I came twice, once in someone's mouth as a woman sitting on my face obscured the view of the sucker and once in Steffie's ass as she tried to fuck Tony. I'll say this for her, she had perseverance as she managed to get half of it onto her.

As I dressed, preparing to leave, Elizabeth asked if I wanted to come back to her place with Merrill for a night cap. I bid my goodbyes and followed them back to her place where, for the rest of the night, we had a threesome. While I've never been much for fleshy chicks, I sure did enjoy those fat little pussies. I also got to enjoy sliding my cock between those huge bazooms...all four of them.

What a party! As a birthday gift to myself, I purchased a vibrating cock-ring and I must admit, I love to jerk off while wearing it.

12