My Turn

Story Info
Wife has a fling and then lets me do my thing.
9k words
4.15
48.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

(All persons engaged in sexual activity are over 18 years old and any similarities between this story and real life are purely coincidental).

*****

My wife, Teri, and I have been married for 20 years... Now in our mid 40's, we have had our share of ups and downs, fun adventures and mundane tasks, regretting our past and excited about the future. For a variety of reasons, we never had children, but were always around a plethora of nieces, nephews, children of close friends, and the mini zoo that inhabits our home (2 dogs, 1 cat, an aquarium full of fish, and a bird that makes noise only when I'm trying to watch TV).

We have both done very well in our careers and enjoy lifestyle choices that are well above average. Our comfortable financial position has allowed us to experience adventures and activities that have kept our lives full of excitement; recently we even went tandem skydiving together.

We have lived in the same, southern California beach town since graduating college, and enjoy the camaraderie of several groups of great friends; our best friends Rob and Leslie being the top of the list.We have been neighbors with Rob and Leslie for over 15 years, but when their only child, Randy, moved across the country to go to college 2 years ago, we became "besties" as our wives would say.

Our Sex life is a little sparse and routine among the busyness of life, however, we still enjoy a vibrant sex life on vacation and other special occasions. Neither of us have ever strayed to others for pleasure, but recently that changed.

Rob and I were invited to play in a three day fantasy golf weekend in the Palm Springs area. It was a golfer's dream come true. Each day we were paired with former tour professionals that we grew up watching on TV. We played golf with our idols, received coaching, ate and drank with them,watched highlight reels of their careers, and generally overdosed on golf for an entire weekend.

When Rob and I first announced our plans to our wives, we did it when we were all together at our favorite restaurant. My wife was the first to reply with an "of course you can go honey", but Leslie jumped in to qualify her agreement.

"Not so fast. I think Teri and I should get something out of this," Leslie said after my wife approved of our weekend of golf.

"Like what," Rob replied?

"Teri and I get to pick a place, within reason of course, and have a girls weekend away the same weekend that you and John go to your golf thing."

"Now you're talking," Teri jumped in.

"I have no problem with that," I replied, "We can just get a house sitter to stay with the dogs."

"Have fun," Rob agreed. "Where do you think you'll go?"

"We'll get back to you in a few days," Leslie said.

A few days later, Teri came home after work, while I was grilling some dinner, poured a glass of wine and joined me at the grill and asked, "Guess where Leslie and I are going?"

"I don't have a clue," I replied.

"Well, what do I always have to drink when I get home from a long day at the office?"

"Vodka martini, as dirty as the soles of your feet," I laughed, repeating the way she orders it at the bar we frequent.

"So, does anything seem different today," she smiled while twirling her glass of rose wine around in circles?

"You're going to Napa?"

"Yep. Leslie got a killer deal at a spa resort up there and we both have plenty of miles, so the flights are free."

"That is awesome. You'll love it."

"I'm so excited. Thanks for letting me go," Teri said as she leaned in and kissed me.

"Let you go? How could I say 'no'? You and Les will have a great time."

Our trips were not for about 6 weeks, but it became the topic of conversation for all four of us when we were together. Rob and I received the information about who we'd be paired up with and we couldn't believe the names included on the list; Trevino, Floyd, and Irwin just to name a few. Teri and Leslie were dutifully studying the wineries they wanted to visit and the restaurants they needed reservations at.

The time came for Rob and I to depart and we set out for the desert about 6 o'clock on a Friday morning to make our registration time of 10 a.m. Traffic couldn't have been worse, and we rolled into the golf resort with only 30 minutes to spare. We checked into our comfortable rooms and decided to wander the grounds before lunch was served for the opening of the weekend. The place was immaculate and well adorned for the dozens of avid golfers that were descending, from all over the country, for this exclusive opportunity.

The weekend couldn't have gone better. Rob and I both played out of our shoes (that's golfer talk for very good). Besides a few prizes that each of us won, we came home with several invitations from fellow participants to visit them around the country and enjoy a round at the various private clubs they belonged to. We came home on such a high that nothing could spoil it.

Rob and I were home early enough to pick Leslie and Teri up at the airport. The ride home with the four of us was an informal competition to see who could get their story in edgewise and which of the two groups had the better weekend. They seemed to thoroughly enjoy their girls weekend away. With stories of amazing wine, gourmet food, spa treatments, and lazy mornings sleeping in. It certainly wasn't the sun up to sun down, non stop weekend we had, but everyone was as happy as ever with their weekends.

After getting home and still wanting to fill Teri in on the minute details of my amazing weekend, I immediately got the sense something was wrong. She had plenty of energy in the car talking about her weekend, but was suddenly short on details. I figured she might still be tired, so as we climbed into bed I left the TV off and simply killed the lights and started towards dreamland.

We said our good nights and then a few minutes later, Teri said in a quiet voice, "I need to tell you something."

"Okay. Is something wrong," I asked turning on the reading light above the headboard?

"I need you to listen to me without interrupting and I need you to promise you will NOT get angry. There is a very good ending to this story that involves you, but it might not sound that way for awhile."

"I'm totally lost," I said.

"I know, but before I start, you need to promise."

"Okay. I promise. Now start."

"So, Leslie and I checked into the resort and were offered a significant upgrade for a bungalow that included a private hot tub on an enclosed patio."

"Nice! That must have been great."

"This will be easier if I can just spit it all out, John"

"Okay, sorry."

"So, we got into the room and it was gorgeous, but only had one bed; which really didn't matter. Since we'd arrived at the resort late in the evening, we just hit the bar for some appetizers and a few cocktails. When we got back to the room, since Leslie and I both have a hard time sleeping in strange beds the first night, we decided some champagne and a relaxing dip in the hot tub in our room would be perfect. I went into the bathroom to put on my bathing suit and when I came out, Leslie was already in the hot tub, naked. Leslie and I are best friends, but it's not like I'd seen her nude before. Anyway, she laughed and said if it was going to be a proper girls' weekend we needed to skinny dip at least once and so off came my suit. It felt so good to slide into the bubbly hot water with nothing on. It felt really free just to sit and relax and chat with my best friend."

Teri continued, meanwhile I was starting to feel a little twitch in my cock, "After we got out of the tub and dried off, Leslie climbed into bed naked. You know me, I usually sleep in pajamas, but I figured what the hell and climbed in. With the lights out, we whispered and giggled, definitely feeling the champagne, like young women. Finally, we both just got quiet and fell asleep. At some point in the middle of the night, I felt the slightest little tickling on my back and heard Leslie make a soft moaning sound. It took a few blinks of my eyes to wake up enough to realize that she was very close to me and touching me with her hardened nipples. As I'm sure you've noticed, Leslie has like 36 D breasts and very long nipples to go with them. I just laid there motionless while she rubbed her stiff nipples on my back ever so lightly."

At this point in her story, I wasn't sure what I thought, but I was fully aware I had a raging boner.

"It didn't weird me out or anything, in fact the tickling on my back felt very good and I could tell my nipples were even getting hard. I think by now she could tell I was awake and she asked me if what she was doing was okay. As soon as I mumbled a yes, Leslie shifted over to spoon me, reaching around and started fondling my breasts. Without any words being exchanged, I rolled over to face her and we started kissing. One thing led to another and we made love."

Teri stopped her story at this point and I wasn't sure how to respond, so I did what any horny bastard would do, "Did you orgasm?"

"That's what you have to say after I just told you I cheated on you," Teri asked?

"Well, the story is fucking hot."

"You don't mind?"

"Mind? You and your best friend were having a little fun. It's not like you're a lesbian are you?"

"Fuck no. I still love you more than anything. And I am positive I still love this," she said reaching out and stroking my stiff shaft.

"Is there more to your story," I asked?

"Well, yes. We did bring each other to orgasm orally; it was quite the 69. Her tongue is not as long as yours, and she didn't suck and bite gently on my clit, but she definitely got me there."

While Teri slowly stroked my cock, she continued her story, "The funny thing is the next morning we never even said a word about it. We got up, sipped coffee in bed watching a little TV, still nude, and then we got up and showered together. I never thought I'd be standing there in a shower with Leslie, kissing each other's boobs while fingering each other to start the day. It was really intimately wonderful."

By now, Teri was telling me these additional details because she knew it was getting me off. There was no way I was going to have her stop.

"Go on, honey. I love hearing about it. It's sexy as fuck."

"After breakfast we headed to the store to get some picnic supplies for later at a winery."

"Skip all this stuff. Get back to the hotel," I said breathlessly as I could tell I was going to cum soon.

Starting to laugh, Teri said, "Okay. Okay. During the day we were just like always, two friends out for a day of wine tasting. However, after dinner and drinks at a very fancy restaurant, we headed back to the hotel for our last night together. We stripped down, got back in the hot tub, but couldn't keep our hands and mouths off each other, so we climbed right into bed. Our pussies scissoring together until we achieved a simultaneous orgasm."

"Oh fuck. Oh my god," I yelled as my cock started pumping loads of hot, sticky cum all over Teri's hands and our nice clean sheets. Once I came down off the high of my orgasm, I cleaned up a little bit and came back to bed. "So, seriously, that was all true," I asked?

"Every bit and then some. You're really not mad?"

"I am really, really not mad. I get it. But, at the beginning you said your story had a happy ending that involved me. What did you mean?"

Teri got a little quiet and looked away sheepishly. "Well, I thought you might be mad, so I, well, oh it doesn't matter now."

"Oh yes it does. Spill it. What?"

"I want to give you the opportunity for the same kind of one-time, exciting experience."

"With Rob? No fucking way that will ever happen."

"Don't be ridiculous. With anyone you choose."

"Seriously? You're kidding."

"I'm not at all," Teri said sincerely. "First, I think it is the only fair thing to do to keep this from becoming an issue between us, and second, because I think it will really add a little spice to our love making. It already has. You haven't cum spontaneously like that for a long time."

"So, are there any rules?"

"Let's see. Sure. It has to be a one time thing, not an ongoing relationship. It can't be for longer than a weekend. You can tell me you're going away, but you have to hide all the details and the other person's identity until after you're done. Then you have to tell all."

"Those are the only rules?"

"Oh, one more thing. Leslie doesn't think Rob would take it very well, so until you hear otherwise, you have to promise not to say A THING."

"I totally understand. I don't think Rob is the type to welcome that kind of story."

"So, can I ask you, do you think Leslie will ever do it again?"

"If we do, then we can work something out," Teri said with a big smile."

"I like that. And, tell me if you ever want to back out of the deal," I said cautiously.

"Trust me. I won't. I can't wait to hear about it and see what it does to our sex life."

"Want to see right now?"

"Listen tiger," she said poking me, "Let's get some sleep for now."

The next day seemed a bit surreal. There was no doubt we both remembered the night before, and what would be coming, but day-to-day life was as normal as it ever was. With one small exception, I was now officially on the hunt for a wife-approved, weekend fling partner. Who would it be?

I went to the office and suddenly all the hot women became possibilities, but then again, this had to be a one-weekend stand at the most and anyone at work came with far too many problems and strings attached; not to mention a sexual harassment claim. Then there was the gym, again way too hard to walk up to someone and say, "hey, wanna fuck like wild for a weekend and then forget it ever happened?" I had to think outside the box on this one.

While having dinner together at our favorite little bar one night, Teri asked me, "So, have found anyone for your little adventure?"

"Nope. No one. I've really kind of given up looking and figure maybe someday it will just happen out of nowhere like it did for you and Leslie."

"That's a good way to look at it," Teri said. "What about one of those hookup websites?"

"Right! I could just hear the chatter around the office when one of the single people I work with sees my profile."

Laughing hysterically Teri said, "Well, it would give them all something to talk about."

"Can we please change the subject," I asked?

A few weeks later, my wife came to me and asked me a favor, "Hey babe, are you busy this Saturday?"

"That depends on what your next question is," I replied.

"Whatever. Listen, Marie needs help putting some stuff in her attic. She didn't ask, but she was complaining to me about it and I said you could help."

Marie is Teri's youngest sister. She was the surprise baby of the family and is about 12 years younger than Teri. My heart went out to her when she lost her husband a few years ago to a motorcycle accident, but that is where the good favor stops. Marie is a lazy, whiny, always the victim, young woman. Teri and I agree on just about everything, but the soft spot she has for her "poor little sister" is definitely not shared by me.

"If you said I could help, then why did you ask what I was doing?"

"Because I wanted to know what you'd have to cancel and how mad you'd be."

"You owe me," I replied walking away.

"Great. I'll tell you'll be there sometime in the morning."

Saturday came and I fought the Saturday morning beach traffic to get to Marie's house. There was a note on the door that she had stepped out, but directed me to the hidden key and where I'd find the boxes to take up to the attic. Once inside, I found quite a few boxes that needed to be carried up the flimsy, fold down staircase that led to the finished attic area. Besides balancing the heavy boxes up the stairs, it felt like it was about 120 degrees in the attic. I was sweating like a pig when Marie finally got back from the nail salon.

"Hey John," she said, "Are you almost done?"

"Yes, just a few more," I yelled down from the attic.

"Okay, when you're done I'll make you a cold drink. It must be hot as hell up there."

When I finished, I closed up the attic and wandered out to the kitchen, dripping wet from perspiration. Marie was standing with her back to me in a short sundress. As she turned around with two ice cold margaritas in her hand, I was a little taken back. Marie's sundress had a button up front and it was unbuttoned well below the center of her ample cleavage. Don't get me wrong, as annoying as Marie is, she does make up for it in her looks. She has a huge rack of D or even DD tits, and sassy shoulder length, dark hair that highlights her very attractive face. She is every so slightly chubby, but in a very sexy way with a firm, plump ass.

"Come here. Follow me," she said walking out to her family room. "Take your shirt off so you don't get my couch all gross and sit down."

I peeled off my shirt and sat on the couch. "You didn't have to make cocktails," I said.

"Of course I did," she said leaning over to hand me one. As she leaned over, her sundress opened up even more and I got a full view of her full breasts; huge, dark nipples and all.

She sat down on the couch very close to me and put her hand on my thigh. I was definitely feeling uncomfortable now. I drank the margarita quickly and said, "Well, that was refreshing, I guess I should go now."

"Don't be silly," Marie said as she chugged her drink, "Let me make two more." And with that she bounced off to the kitchen.

"No. No. That's fine, I shouldn't," I said politely refusing.

"Too late. Here they come," she said returning to the couch.

"Seriously. I should really go," I said reaching for my damp t-shirt.

Marie set the drinks down on the end table next to the couch while I paused to get another glimpse of her gorgeous tits. Then she stood in front of me, hiked up her dress, straddled my lap, and quickly opened the few remaining buttons on her dress. Her tits were right there, nipples hard as pencil erasers, wanting me to suck on them. My cock didn't have the brains to know that it was my sister-in-law sitting on my lap and it was pushing out the seams of my shorts. Just to balance her, I put my hands on her hips while she started rubbing the crotch of her panties on my bulging shorts.

"I know you have a deal with Teri, so let's fuck away," Marie announced.

"She told you about that," I said in frustration?

"Yes. Yes. We're free to do it," she said, obviously getting wetter and more excited by the second.

"Listen Marie, I'm not sure your sister meant I could do it with you, and besides it would see really awkward in the future at family events."

"Fuck that. Come on. Please. Fuck me. I need it badly," she begged as she kept grinding at me.

"Marie! Please! Stop!"

With that, she leaned into me, engulfing my face in her cleavage, rubbed a few more times on my crotch, and then arched her back and screamed, "Oh fuck. Oh my god. I'm cumming. Yes. Yes."

I gently moved her to one side, leaving her laying on her back on the couch still enjoying the orgasm she had just experienced, and stood up to go.

"John. Please. Don't be mad. I really needed that," she said.

"It's fine, but I need to go."

She thanked me for helping with the boxes and I headed out as quickly as I could. When I got home, Teri was out running errands. As I recounted what had happened, my anger grew that she had told her sister the intimate parts of our lives. That anger boiled over the minute she walked in the door.

"What the fuck were you thinking telling your sister," I yelled?

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry. I was telling her about Leslie and I and she asked how you took the news. I realized as I told her I should have kept my mouth shut. What happened?"

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers