My Turn Ch. 02

Story Info
Now is the time. Will you enjoy what I have planned?
920 words
4
6.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start walking to the door after fixing my breasts back in to the nightie.

You say "what about me?"

You have this shocked look on your face. I stop, look at you, smile and proceed to the door. You face shows the confusion. As the door opens there is another couple.

Both are dressed very provocatively. I smile, say hello and invite them in. We walk over to the bed where you are and I introduce you. They smile. You have a look of curiosity on your face. The young woman looks at you then your cock, which is still hard, and smiles eagerly. They waste no time.

She slowly starts to peel her clothes off of her. Taking each shoulder strap down, exposing her left breast than the other. She slides her top off and down her legs. She then seductively pulls her panties down and off. My pussy is pulsing watching her and i feel wetness pooling. I watch her ass as she slides off the bed next to you.

"Looks like someone needs some attention" she says as she takes her nails slowly up your inner thigh.

I see your cock harden even more and twitch at her touch. I look at you and say "enjoy."

I am facing you as the other guy undresses himself steps behind me and pulls me to him. You watch as he grabs my breasts. Your eyes move to his cock. You can see he is a very well endowed man. Her large breasts near your cock as she moves her nails up and down your stomach and legs. Your cock starts to twitch even more and grow as you watch him devour me while she plays with you. He never kisses my mouth as that is reserved for you. He bends me forward and takes his cock and puts it in my ass. My face looking toward you the whole time. As he starts to thrust inside me, I moan. She takes your cock in her mouth and starts sucking on you. You moan and breath very heavily.

After what seems like forever, we both stop. The guy sits on a chair. I climb on to the bed and start crawling over to the beautiful woman. Smiling, I leaned forward and start squeezing her breasts. I play with her nipples and lean forward and start sucking them. I look over at you and see the expression on your face. I didnt think it possible but I swear it looks like your cock is the hardest I have ever seen.

"Oh I think your cock likes this" I say.

I turn her pussy toward you and open her up. I stick my fingers inside her. She is extremely wet. I lean forward, where you can see, and start licking her nice wet swollen clit. We are situated in the 69 position. As I do, she leans up slightly and starts to do the same to my pussy. Moans of pleasure are escaping my throat and I find it hard to concentrate. A few minutes later I motion for the other guy to get up and come fuck his wife. All the while she is devouring my pussy and I lean forward and start sucking your cock. I have just untied your hands.

I put your hands on my head and tell you "Don't cum!"

You nod and say "yes Mistress."

We are in this position and I can feel her at the brink of climax. Before I even realize what's happening I am cumming so hard. I can taste your precum as you hear not only me, but her cummung as well. When we are both finished, the other gentleman takes her moment to cum in his wife's pussy.

We disperse and I shake my head and say "oh what a shame. We have all cum but you haven't cum yet. What shall we do.?"

You start to speak but I stop you.

"Remember I am in charge." You nod. I smile. Tell our guests Thank you."

You say "Thank you."

They respond the same. The woman comes over to you, smiles, and grabs your balls. Harder and harder, she says "just trying to help get you ready."

You moan instantly as the pain slightly increases. They leave and I walk over to you.

"Did you enjoy your surprise?"

You smile "yes Mistress, very much."

I smile and say "good. It's very tempting to keep you this way."

I can tell you want to ask, beg, even plead for relief but you wait patiently. I am not so patient. I untie your hands as I look at you and tell you "please Sir, take me!"

I look at you with pleading and begging eyes. You pull me to you and kiss me hard, fast, and furious.

"YOU. ARE. MINE!"

You throw me on to the bed, spread my legs, and enter me quickly. You pause a moment to feel my insides soaked. You start to move back and forth. It's not long before you pick up pace. You are hitting all the right spots. I can feel you ready to cum as you thrust faster and faster. I scream out your name as we climax and for the first time, explode! When we are finished we just lay there.

"Thank you for giving me the freedom to do this Sir." I say.

You smile and say "thank you for doing this honey. I couldn't ask for anyone better than you!"