My Twentieth Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my own stiff rod and stroked it as I got fucked. Andy began pumping me faster and harder. He was loving my ass. I beat my own meat faster and found myself yelling, "Yes, fuck me faster. Fuck me hard. Yes, do it!" That seemed to put Andy over the edge and I knew he was very close to coming and he pounded my ass hard. I was ready to come again too. I was loving it. Andy pulled out of me and tore off his condom. He pressed his cock against mine and with his hand he squeeze him together and pumped. He shot a geyser of cum as his cock erupted. Some flew all over me and some hit my face. That made me come too and my semen joined his all over me. As our orgasms subsided I licked the cum from my lips. Andy rolled over and was nearly unconscious. I got up, grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I kissed Andy on the cheek. "Ya, pretty sure I'm bi. Thank you Andy. See you in class," I told him and let myself out.

I told Gina all about my night with Andy. It made her extra horny and she was antsy for a good hard fuck in the ass for days until we had the house alone again to work off our pent up lust. We hadn't talked to Cheryl about any of this stuff yet. We didn't get to see her and it was too intimate to talk about over the phone. We found out that she had moved in with her latest biker boyfriend. That was disturbing. When we talked to her, she always sounded depressed. We saw her briefly at Christmas but there was too much family around to say anything. She did tell us that she got a job at a strip club. She was making great cash but hated the dirty old men that made up most of the clientele. We asked her if she was still up for working with us at the lake in the summer. Instead of confirming or denying, she went on a rant about how much more money the business could bring in with a few of her ideas. She had visions of expanding the rental cabins, opening a low price camping section, adding an ice cream stand to the marina, fishing charters, and some other ideas. She presented her ideas to my parents. My parents shrugged it off and said that they were happy and content the way it was. It was simple and a labour of love. She seemed pissed off and it left us unclear if whether or not she would be joining us.

Things were pretty routine through to the end of the school year. I dated a few girls and a couple of guys. Gina had a steady sex life too with both guys and girls. We got together as much as we could when we were home alone. We studied hard for our year end exams and looked forward to heading up to the cottage for the summer.

Gina's nineteenth birthday fell at the end of May, during exams. It is tradition in Ontario to go out and get drunk legally on your nineteenth. Gina waited until after her last exam and some girlfriends took her out on the town. She was dressed in a miniscule little pink dress that was skin tight. I detected trouble but stayed true on our oath not to interfere. I stayed home, close to the phone instead. Sure enough, around 1:00 am the phone rang and one of her drunk friends told me that Gina was in bad shape and asked for a rescue. I drove and got her right away. Sure enough, they had been kicked out of a club and Gina was passed out. They had her in a Tim Horton's. I told her friends that they did the right thing to call me. One of her friends told me that she had gone into a bathroom stall at the club with two guys. I just hope that she didn't do any coke along with the booze.

When I got her home I picked her up and carried her. When we got inside, I took her to the bathroom. She was nauseous and I held her hair as she had a long vomit session at the toilet. After her stomach was empty and her dry heaves subsided I got her into the shower and ran it cold. When I stripped her of her dress I realized that she had lost her panties. She wasn't wearing a bra. She had some bite marks on her breasts and a red hand print on her bum. I got naked too and got in with her to hold her up and wash her down. The cold water was stinging but it had a sobering effect on my sister. As I cleaned her, I noticed a trail of cum leaking down from her crotch. Sure enough, she had sex with somebody.

After the shower, I wrapped her in a warm towel, made her drink a big glass water and two aspirins and then lead her to bed. I got a bucket and put it close by if she felt the need to puke again. I tried to put a night shirt on her but she ripped it off and flung it across the room. After getting her in bed I started to leave but Gina demanded that I stay with her. I did want to keep an eye on her and I decided that safety trumped our oath in this case. I spooned up behind her and she clung to me. She kept on stammering, "I love you so much." as she fell asleep.

She woke up to go pee early in the morning then came back into bed. She almost instinctively placed her crotch on my face as was her custom for waking me. She seemed a little better off. I ate her pussy and her ass. She tasted different than she normally did. She still had traces of sperm from some unknown guy or guys seeping from her holes. It didn't phase me. I licked her clean. She was far less energetic or vocal however, most of her energy drained from her previous night's escapades. She managed to reach her orgasm just the same. After, Gina snuggled with me and kissed me. Her mouth had a vile taste but again, I just went with it. She gave me the full story of her Birthday night out.

Apparently, her friends and some unknown guys were buying her shots and she got drunk pretty fast. Then these two guys suggested giving her nineteen spanks on her ass for her nineteenth. She said she hiked up her dress and let them do it. They weren't gentle either. Gina told me that it actually got her super hot and horny. It was her idea to take them both to the bathroom. She said that they all squeezed into a stall, she pulled her panties off and lost them. The two guys both fucked her at the same time. One penetrated her pussy while the other put his cock up her ass. She said that she also encouraged them to keep spanking her. She said it was amazing and she came so hard she passed right out.

She told me that she was sorry for letting it all get carried away. In a cute pout she said to me, "I'm a bad girl. I'm too naughty. I think I probably deserve a spanking." With that my sister rolled over and lay across my lap with her red, and bruised bum wiggling up at me. I didn't want to hurt my little sister but from what she told me, she really got off on it. I slapped her bum on the roundest part of the bottom where the damage was not too bad. She moaned and wiggled a little. I gave her another swat on her butt. She reeled a little at the pain but bit her lip and moaned. She practically begged me to hit her harder. "Yes, harder, I am a very bad girl, spank me, harder, yes!" I let out a volley of swats on her tight little ass until she screamed and tears rolled down her cheeks. I stopped and began kissing her red bum cheeks. She got off of me and got onto all fours on her bed facing away from me. She waited for me to take her. She was eager for a fuck. I grabbed hold of her hips and placed my cock at her vagina. She reached back and raised the head of my cock to her anal opening. She wanted it up her butt. I slowly pushed in and she grunted her approval as I buried my full, hard shaft into her rectum. Her ass was beet red and it didn't phase her as I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard. She was almost her loud, vocal self and when my fingers touched her sensitive clit she went off like a rocket. Her screaming orgasm brought on my own and I dumped my load deep in her bowels. We kissed as we both came down. She told me again how much she loved me and appreciated doing right for her as a big brother. She drifted back to sleep and I left her alone to make a big greasy breakfast.

Chapter Three (summer of 1985):

My exams finished a couple days later and we got ourselves ready to head up north for the summer. We still had no word from Cheryl. It was worrying both Gina and I both. We arrived at the lake the second week of June. We would prepare for the first long weekend of summer which is also when my birthday comes. I would be turning twenty. My parents were ready to leave for their trip. This time around, my parents told us that they were taking a cross country road trip to see Canada. Once again, we would have our run of the cottage for the summer. The summer before they told us not to have any friends come up. After seeing that we were responsible and hard working they trusted us more. They told us that we could have friends up for short stays if we acted responsible and it didn't interfere with the rentals.

For a week, we got to work and it was business as usual. The only difference was that Gina and I were fucking every chance we got. A few days later we heard a loud, rumbling motorcycle pull up to the cottage. I was at the marina and looked over to see who was on it. I was both shocked but elated to see our cousin Cheryl arriving in style on her brand new Harley-Davidson bike.

Cheryl took her duffle bag off the back of the bike and went into the cottage. Five minutes later she was joining me in the marina. She brought two bottles of beer with her. She had already changed into her summer wardrobe of daisy duke cut-off shorts, two sizes too small as usual and an "AC/DC" concert shirt that she had been wearing since high school, that was now way too small also. It rode up on her leaving her belly button exposed. It could barley hold her breasts which seemed to have grown even bigger in the past year. She had cut the collar on the tee shirt into a V which left a lot of her ample cleavage exposed. She looked as good as I had ever seen her.

Cheryl opened and passed me a beer. "Checking out the goods?" she asked, busting me for staring too long.

"Hey, I'm just really glad you made it up here. We were worried that you might not come at all. It just wouldn't be the same. Cheers!" We both took a long pull on our beer. Cheryl seemed to me sizing me up with an inquisitive look. I broke the silence again asking, "So, are you still seeing that guy?"

"Which guy?" she asked casually. I glanced over at her motorcycle trying to recall his name. Picking up on the clue, Cheryl answered, "Oh, you mean Mitch. I dumped his lazy ass over a month ago. He was dead weight just holding me back. No more losers like him in my life from now on. I've changed Mark. You'll see." She had resounding confidence in her voice.

"So why the delay coming up here?" I inquired.

"Had to take care of some loose ends. I set up a retirement fund for my mother. I had to testify at my Dad's parole hearing, making sure that prick stays locked up. I had to see my broker about a few things and I had to wait for a part on my hog to come in," she informed me. She sighed and added, "Not only that but I was also pissed off with what your parents told me about this place. I didn't want to face them."

I believed her confession. "Why is that?" I continued to dig.

"This place has so much potential. It can be a huge gold mine. They just shot down my ideas," she said with real anger in her words. She went on, "Not only that. This place can go year round. Hunt camps in the fall. Ice fishing and snow mobile rentals in the winter." She was full of ambitious ideas.

"Those are all good, legit ideas Cheryl. Mom and Dad just want to take it easy though. They're retired," I defended.

"They don't have to do the work. I'll do it. I can run it all," she bit back. "One of my regular clients at the club, who dabbles in real estate told me that the property values up here in cottage country are about to sky rocket too and that this is the year to buy before it goes through the roof," she added. Cheryl had obviously been doing her research and put a lot of thought into it. "I seriously want to buy in," were her last words on the topic.

My head was spinning at all the stuff Cheryl had talked about. She had a new air to her. She seemed more confident than ever, sure and in control. "We should get Gina to get something out for supper for the three of us and we can talk more about it then," I suggested.

"I got her to start supper already. We are having sirloin steaks and Caesar salads. Make sure you close up promptly at 6:00 pm. We eat at 6:05. I have more unpacking to do. See you at supper," Cheryl ordered as she gave me a peck on the cheek, turned on her heel and marched back to the cottage. I drooled over her sumptuous ass as she sashayed away. I may have been left in charge of the property by my parents but there was no doubt who was really in charge now.

Over supper Cheryl caught up Gina and I on her personal life. She really was putting all things in order. She was all business. She had bright ideas, direction and started a pretty good bank roll, all on her own. If she were in school still, she could have crushed an MBA course. Gone were her burn out boyfriends too. We weren't even sure if she was even having sex anymore. She never mentioned anyone. We wondered if the new Cheryl would have anything to do with her depraved cousins either. As we finished up our meal, Cheryl finally approached the subject. "So, enough about me. What's going on with you two?" She looked back and forth to me and my sister.

Gina and I gave each other inquiring looks, wondering how much we should tell. I started off by talking about school, grades and stuff. Cheryl interrupted me. "No. I don't care about that shit. I want to know who you are fucking," she told me as plain as day. Gina nearly sprayed her mouthful of wine across the table. Cheryl patiently waited for an answer.

Gina was still recovering from her near choking so I started, "Well, Gina has had an active year. She dated a number of different guys and a girl from the school soccer team. Then there was the bathroom three-way she had on her birthday." I smirked as I ratted out my sister. I knew that she wanted it all out there anyway.

Gina returned the favour to me. "Well, Mark sucks cock now too," she grinned as she told on me. I did not deny it although I blushed a deep red. Cheryl had a devilish grin on her face. She waited for more.

"Hey, I fucked a lot of girls too. Don't forget that," I add in.

"Your ass got fucked pretty good by Andy too didn't it?" my sister continued to tease.

"Well at least I didn't pass out in a public bathroom and loose my underwear after getting double penetrated by two strangers," I shot back. After that, Gina and I stopped our broadsides at one another and bit our lips as we stared each other down. Our eyes were locked as we wondered if we should say any more. Cheryl was silent, hoping to hear more. Our pause went on too long.

Cheryl seemed to clue in. Her grin widened. She sat back in her chair. She licked her lip. She nodded her head in mock approval. She then leaned forward on her elbows and with a raised eyebrow and the devil's own grin, she accused, "You two finally did it, didn't you?" Gina and I stayed silent, looking to each other only. Cheryl went on, "Yes, I knew it. It's about fucking time. I swear you two have got to be the slowest students..." she cut herself off, then asked, "Okay, when did you start fucking each other and who initiated it?"

At that point, the confessions all came out. We left out no details. There were no more secrets among us. Cheryl gave us her approval of it all and was more surprised that it took us as long as it did to act.

The day of my twentieth birthday arrived. We had never much celebrated in the past. Because it fell on the long weekend, we were always very busy at the marina and barely had the time for a cake or anything like that. It never bothered me really. My loved ones were always with me and that's all that mattered to me. This year would be entirely different. Cheryl told me that I was long overdue for a proper birthday party. The details of that she kept close to herself.

The marina was running efficiently. Cheryl had reorganised a lot of things, changed some of our advertising and business was good. The day of my birthday, Cheryl opened up so I was allowed to sleep in. I helped out in the mid day peak and Gina came in to finish the day. When Cheryl and I were both free, she took me into town and she bought me ice cream. Her girl next door looks really disguised her true nature. She was dressed in a pretty white sundress. She wore minimal makeup and her sandals revealed pretty pink toenail polish that matched her fingers. She was femininity personified. Still, she made me feel like she was my girlfriend. We spent time in town, doing our errands and such and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Cheryl checked her watch and said, "Gina should be closed up now, let's head back to the lake." I could not imagine what else my scheming cousin had in mind.

"So what's on for tonight?" I asked hopefully.

"Never mind! You'll see," she coyly replied.

When we arrived at the cottage, I looked around to see that all looked normal. My younger sister Gina was in her room. Cheryl excused herself to go freshen up. After using the bathroom, she grabbed a big bag from her room and went directly to Gina's room and shut the door. I fixed myself a drink and made myself comfortable on the couch.

A great deal of time passed , at least twenty minutes, and the girls were both still in Gina's room. I was getting rather suspicious so I called to her to see if everything was alright. Cheryl yelled out for me to stay put as she was preparing my birthday gift. I of course stayed put. About five minutes later I heard loud footsteps coming my way and a lot of jingling and rattling noises. Then to my amazement, there before me stood my birthday present.

Cheryl was standing in front of me in long black leather boots with five inch heels. She was also wearing black fishnets, a tight leather miniskirt, leather push-up bra, black gloves, leather jacket and a German style biker hat. I almost didn't recognize her. She was also covered in chains and zippers and adorned a cat-o-nine-tails whip in one hand and a dog leash in the other. On the end of the leash was my sister in a spiked dog collar. Gina was dressed in a short, black, see through robe with a lacy, black bra and garter belt on. She had seamed, charcoal nylons on with no shoes. A tiny black g-string barely covered her tiny bush. Gina was handcuffed and wore a ball gag in her mouth. Both of them had dark eyelashes, ruby red lips, and generally severe makeup.

Cheryl cracked her whip. "Take those cloths off right now bitch!" she ordered me. I did as commanded. She then gave Gina a sharp thrash across the bum with her whip. Gina stood up as tall as her 5' 2" would allow on her tip toes.. Cheryl grabbed the back of Gina's g-string and pulled up hard on it, making it spread her wet lips lewdly apart until it hurt. Gina grunted into her gag.

"I can't wait for this cocksucker to get naked.", Cheryl claimed as she pulled her skirt up, revealing her nude and groomed love mound. She then commanded my sister, "don't just stand there, eat my pussy!" Cheryl released the ball gag and pushed Gina down on her knees.

Gina clamped her mouth on Cheryl's pink clit. My cock was fully erect now. I stood there stark naked. I watched Gina's tongue licking frantically at Cheryl's wet box as she parted it with her gloved fingers. Cheryl whipped Gina's ass a couple more times to encourage her performance. It was the first time I had seen a girl eat another's pussy before. It was so beautiful. Gina seemed to relish her cousin's tasty pussy. She licked it expertly. I looked into Cheryl's darkly shaded eyes as she was being eaten. I could tell that she was on the verge of coming when she tugged at Gina's black curls pulling her from her dripping snatch.

"Your turn, dink!" she demanded.

I got down on my knees and shoved my face into her beautiful blonde love nest. I was greeted by a smack on the ass with the lash. It stung hard but I lapped harder at the wet twat that lingered with the aroma of Gina's perfume. I sucked on her clit and tongued her hole as the lash smacked my bum again.