My Twin Brother Ch. 01-03

Story Info
My twin brother and I get closer.
6.5k words
4.58
131.9k
154

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers

My Twin Brother and Me

(Cate's story of a year in her life)

IMPORTANT

This is a re-write of an earlier story with some added chapters to reach a conclusion -- well, at least for the time being. Some helpful comments from Literotica readers, about my original story, pointed out some errors and made me realise the importance of research! So, I've done a bit of revision and continued from where I left off before.

The originals were posted as:

My Twin Brother Chapters 01-03

My Twin Brother Chapters 04-06

There are now 13 chapters, with 2 new posts.

I'd also like to point out that this story is written by an Australian, about life in Australia and it is written using Australian/English spelling, grammar and terminology.

I would welcome your comments, good and bad and of course your votes! Thanks for reading . . .

REPOST FOR "My Twin Brother" Chapters 01 - 03

Chapter 1

My mother's words from when I was very young still linger even today.

"Don't play with your bottom dear, you'll make it sore!"

Trouble is, playing with my "bottom" didn't make it feel sore, it made it feel very good. Of course, my mother's choice of words wasn't quite correct. It was my girl bits that I was playing with back then before I knew what they were for. I still play with my girl bits even today and it still feels very good.

My twin brother, Peter also came in for some admonishment back then and was told that playing with his "willy" had much more dire consequences. Apparently it would fall off if he played with it!

Pete and I were inseparable until we reached high school. Our parents sent us to different schools. Me to a girl's school, and Peter to a boy's school. We grew apart and built our own lives with our friends, even going through a time when I think we hated each other.

Then in our last couple of years at high school we began to drift back together and a family holiday to North America meant that we were thrust together again for 6 weeks over the Christmas break. Skiing, visiting the sights and museums was great and we had a lot of fun together.

I became "aware" of Pete as a boy and I think he became aware of me as a girl at about the same time. We stayed in all sorts of places on that trip, motels, hotels and ski lodges. Peter and I shared hotel rooms with twin beds and on one occasion, for 2 nights we had to share a double bed. It was winter over there so we both wore winter PJ's. Not much skin on show except for one occasion when I caught Pete watching me in the shower. For some reason I pretended not to notice and I recall the thrill this gave me, deep in my tummy. I also recall how I looked forward to sharing that double bed although we were both sure to stay on our respective sides!

After this holiday we entered our last year of school and mid year we turned 18 with a huge party. There were budding relationships amongst our friends as our schools were "brother-sister" schools and we had some social events together. Pete had a thing for a girlfriend of mine but she was keen on an older guy who was already at University. I was busy looking but nothing had come along.

Despite my mother's earlier dire warnings, I continued to play with my girl bits including my developing breasts, which I found were also a source of pleasure. Usually late at night after study I'd relax myself with a bit of pleasure to help me sleep.

We were both working hard to get into Sydney University with Pete wanting to do Law and me, Medicine. There was little time for anything except study but we worked together on our common subjects.

One of our common subjects was biology and of course "human reproduction" seemed to come in for a bit of discussion whenever we spent time on our biology study together.

Pete remarked that the textbook anatomical drawings were pretty bland and that there had to be some better material for us to look at. A few days later he said that he had found some better images and asked me if I wanted to see. At first I said no but he persisted and showed me a series of photographs of vaginas and breasts on his laptop. I pretended to show little interest but noted the site to have a look later myself.

"Is that what you look like Cate?" he said to me without looking at me.

" Of course!" I replied, "But we are all a bit different."

"How do you mean?" said Pete, looking at me now. I went a bit red and said something about girls having different size breasts and also different vaginas.

Several days later after I had looked at the site in my room, Peter remarked:

"I've found a site that has pictures of guy's bits on it too. Would you like to see?"

"Maybe - but it depends on the pictures." I replied.

"What do you mean?" asked Peter.

"Well, are the guys normal or . . . you know . . . excited?" I kind of whispered.

"Well, they are just sort of anatomical ones really . . . different ones . . . here, take a look."

I did and was amazed at the difference in the 20 or so photos on his screen. Quiet descended over our study area in the family room.

Eventually I said: "Which one are you like?"

Pointing to a side on shot of a guy with an uncircumcised penis, Pete said: "Kinda like this except different."

"What, because you're circumcised?" I asked.

"Yeah, but how do you know?"

"I remember from when we were little and we used to bath together and stuff."

"And I remember that you didn't have a willy like me but a nice little crease that I always wanted to see in."

I made some remark to change the subject but the next thing, Pete had a website up with photos of breasts and they were not "anatomical" shots.

"What are you looking at that for?" I said, somewhat fascinated myself.

"I like looking at breasts 'n' stuff!" He said as I angled his laptop for a better view.

"Which ones do you like?" I asked. He pointed to some girls with small perky breasts and prominent nipples.

My question as to why was answered, "I just like them, and they turn me on. Besides, they are like yours."

"Like mine?" I almost shouted as I playfully punched him.

"Yeah, yours are the only real tits I've ever seen."

"What! When did you see mine? And they aren't "tits" Pete; they are "breasts!"

"I saw you in the shower in Aspen and your breasts are beautiful, even if I only got a quick look through the steam and shower glass."

I went quiet and looked at Pete for a while. Then I said quietly: "Thank you. And I know you saw me."

"You know I saw you??"

"Yeah, but I decided to pretend I didn't see you in the bathroom."

"Why? I was scared you would tell the oldies on me for being a perve or something."

"I'm not sure, I think I liked you seeing me. It, as you said earlier, turned me on."

Pete began to flick over some pages on the site and we both looked in silence.

"Are you "turned on" now? I asked.

"Yeah . . . but I better get to bed. It's late and I've got to be at school early to see Mr. Wilton about my maths trial result."

Pete slid his laptop off the table and held it in front of himself as he headed for his room. I knew he had an erection and I was so wet my panties were sodden. I went to bed and thought about what Pete might be doing as I pleasured myself to an amazing conclusion.

Once or exams were over, Pete and I began spending a lot of time together, going to the beach, parties and just hanging out, sometimes with friends and sometimes just the two of us which I enjoyed and he seemed to as well.

We went to the beach one day and both got a bit more sun than we'd planned. At home that afternoon we both took showers and met up in the family room to watch a DVD. I was wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt with no bra due to the sunburn. Pete appeared in a pair of shorts and no shirt. He looked red and it was obviously a bit sore by the way he sat down.

"Let me put some moisturiser on your back Pete." I said and went back upstairs to get it. Pete had got a towel and was laying on it with his shorts down to just below where he changed from red to white on the top of his buttocks. I said nothing and got to work with the moisturiser bringing comments about it being cold but a few "Ahhs" as well. Pete was very appreciative but stayed facedown on the towel.

"Put the towel on the lounge and sit on it so you don't get moisturiser on the lounge." I said.

"Can't" said Pete.

"Why not?"

"Can't get up."

"What do you mean . . . oh . . . , I understand. You're excited!" I said and was immediately excited myself. I was breathing funny and had butterflies in my tummy.

Pete, it's OK, I won't look." I said.

"Yeah, right!" he said sarcastically. But he rolled over, pulled the towel around himself and moved to the lounge.

"Look, you're pretty red too. Would you like me to put some of that on your back too?"

"Yes please." I squeaked. Getting another towel I lay down on the floor and pulled my top up so that it was just under my breasts at the front. Pete began carefully putting the lotion on my lower back. It felt so cool but his touch was just extraordinary. Peter had rarely touched me, and never on my bare skin. It was electric and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

"Did I hurt you?" yelped Pete.

I turned to say no, and couldn't help but see that the front of Pete's shorts wasn't as usual. There was a sizable bulge there. Pete saw me looking and quickly tried to push it down or something. I lay back down and said: "It's OK Pete. Don't be embarrassed. It's natural and I know how you feel. Just put some more of that moisturiser on me."

"Pull your shorts down a bit so I can get some on your burned bum."

I wiggled my shorts down a bit past where my bikini bottom came to and Pete took a long time with the moisturiser, in silence except for a few sighs that he seemed to cut off.

"I need to do your upper back Cate." He said and I sat up, pulled my top over my head and held it in front of me. Pete was on his knees behind me and did my upper back and shoulders. It felt so good and I let the top slide down a bit so that only the lower part of my breasts were covered by my arms, crossed in front of me.

"Might as well do your tummy too. Lay on your back"

Part of me wanted to say no, but I found myself complying, still with my shorts pulled down to my bikini line and my top just covering my bare breasts.

Pete poured some moisturiser into my belly button and I giggled as he began smoothing it out in every direction. I looked up and saw his shorts straining against his bulge. God I was excited. I could feel wetness running down between my legs and I so desperately wanted to touch myself.

The moisturiser was being smoothed so gently up my chest now and I gathered my top to move it out of the way. Peter said as casually as if it was "pass the salt": "I don't want to get this stuff on your top Cate, so just take it off and put your hands over your breasts."

Slowly I did as he asked and there I was topless on the living room floor in front of my brother, albeit with my hands on my breasts, covering my nipples that were burning holes in my palms. Suddenly, Pete squirted moisturiser onto my breasts and hands. I squealed and began to slide my hands around to capture the stuff. Now he could see my breasts and my nipples. He was laughing and then I was laughing as I rubbed the stuff into my breasts and smoothed it down my tummy.

Peter was looking down at me and just stopped still, sitting on his knees by my side. He was suddenly serious and in a whisper said to me: "I've never seen anything so beautiful Cate. You are just perfect." Almost without a conscious thought I moved my hands from my breasts so he could see me. Seconds passed and then he reach down and began rubbing the copious moisturiser over my breasts. It was the most intense feeling of my life and my nipples ached under his touch. He rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers, just as I do, but the feeling was thousands of times more delicious.

I looked down at his shorts and noticed wet patched on them under his straining penis.

"Pete, have you . . ." I said as he looked too.

"No, it's just something that happens when I have a boner. I leak a bit of slippery stuff that helps . . . well, makes it easier I guess. Not that I've any experience of that."

"Oh, that happens to me too!" I said. "I didn't know that guys had that too."

"No kidding, where does it come from?" said Pete, looking at my shorts while he squeezed my breasts some more.

"Just up inside my vagina and it leaks out sometimes when I'm . . . turned on."

"Are you turned on now?" asked Pete in a husky voice.

"Oh yes!" was all I could say.

Pete stood up and now I could see the size of his penis jutting out inside his shorts. He didn't try to hide it now and I didn't feel the need to cover my breasts in front of him.

"Think I'll go to my room now." Said Pete and almost involuntarily his right hand grasped his penis through his shorts.

"You going to take care of that?" I asked, nodding at it in front of me.

"Oh yeah. I have to. Only way it'll go down!

"Think I'll go to my room too." I said standing up.

"You going to take care of yourself too?" said Pete looking at my breasts now that I was standing. I just nodded slowly and together we walked up the stairs, me in only my shorts and Pete leading the way with his penis.

We looked across the hallway from our respective rooms and we both smiled as we shut our doors.

I tore off my shorts and totally soaked panties and threw myself naked on my bed, both hands working myself to the best ever and fastest climax I had ever had, images of Pete's penis in my head behind my tightly shut eyes.

Some time later I heard Mum arrive home and I went into my bathroom and took another shower before dressing and heading downstairs. Pete must have done the same and was wearing another pair of shorts.

"Look at you two! Way too much sun!" said Mum as she unpacked her groceries.

"It's OK Mum, we took care of our sunburn and stuff." Said Pete as he smiled at me.

Later that night when our parents went to bed, Pete looked at me and said: "How was it?"

"Unbelievable! The best ever."

"Yeah, me too. It was so hot knowing that you were doing it too."

Chapter 2

We were both very busy over the next couple of weeks with Christmas, a few parties, shopping and waiting for exam results was a constant cause for a few nerves. Pete treated me so well and we even went shopping together, surprising a few friends we ran into and our parents too!

The morning of Christmas Eve, we were both heading upstairs at the same time after breakfast and Pete took my hand. Pete was in his sleep shorts and I was wearing my summer PJ's. We talked about what we would have to get done during the day and Pete held my hand the whole time.

"We've got a bit of time before we need to leave. Let's hang out for a bit."

"OK, your room or mine?"

"Mine's a mess and yours is always so . . . "

"Pete!" I squealed, "You've got a boner!" I said, borrowing his name for an erection.

"Yeah, it just happens. I can't help it and the smell of your room just does it to me."

"Really, the smell of my room?"

"Yes, and you too Cate. You are so beautiful and I want to see your breasts again. I can hardly think of anything else, except when I . . . you know . . . "

"What do you think of then?" I asked.

I sat on my bed and Pete stood in front of me, the fly in his sleep shorts being pushed open slightly by his penis, pointing straight at me.

"Well, I think about your . . ." and he nodded down.

"My vagina?" I asked.

"Yeah, and what you do when you get excited."

"If I take my top off, will you show me your penis? I really want to see what it looks like. "Anyway, it looks like it's going to make it's own appearance at any moment!" I giggled.

Pete looked down, tucked his thumbs into the elastic and slowly began to push his shorts down over his hips. I held my breath as I watched his curly blond pubic hair come into view.

"Oh, it's just like mine!" I exclaimed.

"What is?" said Pete, motionless.

"Our pubes silly!" I laughed as I pulled my top over my head and proudly poked my breasts towards him. I was discovering that a little humour certainly breaks the tension and makes everything easier.

"Come on . . . show me"

"It's stuck!" laughed Pete. "I might need some help."

I reached out, took the elastic waistband and pulled it out and down. Now I could see the shaft of his penis surrounded by his blond curls but the rest of it was still caught behind his shorts with Pete pretending to struggle with it.

"More help!" he said and I reached in and just grabbed it whilst I pulled his shorts down. I was totally amazed by the feel of him. My fingers just went around it and it was both soft and hard at the same time . . . and it was hot. Pete stepped out of his shorts and stood before me, naked for the first time since we were about three I guess! I just stared. I took in his penis and his scrotum hanging beneath it. I looked up at Pete, at his chest, his arms and his face looking down at me with a look of love and a touch of lust. His penis was sort of twitching and as I looked a drop of clear liquid escaped from the neat little hole. Instinctively I reached out and took it on my finger, his penis bobbing from my touch. I rolled it between my finger and thumb and said: "It's just like mine."

Again Pete said alarmed: "What is?"

I laughed, held my fingers up and said: "This stuff!" and he laughed, making his penis bob up and down.

"Can I touch your breasts Cate? Asked Pete and I nodded, rolling onto my bed and lying back against my pillow. Pete straddled me and sat right on my panties, his penis sticking up. I could feel the heat of him through my panties and I squirmed under him as he reached forward and took possession of my breasts.

My nipples were aching and Pete's attention was causing me to push up under his touch. Then he sat back looked at me, smiled and said: "You make me so happy Cate!"

"And hard." I replied with a giggle.

Then Pete leaned forward and kissed my left nipple. It was a jolt and I moaned in shock and ecstasy. How could that feel so good? Then he sucked my whole areola and half my small breast into his mouth whilst he tongued my nipple. I screamed and Pete let go thinking he had hurt me. I grabbed his head and pulled him back whilst I just repeated: "So good, so good!"

Getting his mouth onto my breasts (he was alternating between them now), caused Pete to slide down and his penis was now wetly sliding between my thighs as he began to thrust. It was hot, slippery and felt amazing on my legs, which were still firmly closed under him. Pete was heavy and I couldn't breath properly although I'm not sure that was because he was on top of me.

"Cate, I'm close . . . I'll have to go to my bedroom and . . ."

"Noo! Don't leave me. Do it here. I want to see!" I blurted out.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah . . ." was all Pete could say as he reached back with his right hand and started to pump his penis.

"Let me see!" I said urgently and he rose up, threw his head back and began a long "Ahhh" as his hand became a blur. The head was purple and shiny and his hand flew.

"Slow down Pete!" I said. "Let me help you!"

But it was too late. Pete pushed his pelvis forward just as a jet of his semen flew towards me and slapped into my cheek and eye. I watched it arc and expand and it was my reflex action that closed my eye just in time. But I watched transfixed with the other eye and an open mouth as more spurts flew out of the end of his now huge penis as Pete's hand began to slow.

tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers
12