My Twin Sister is a Cheerleader Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers

I opened her lips as I had the twins, and traced the inside of her pussy with my fingertip, finding it to be rather wet and getting hotter. She was shifting on the couch, and gave an obvious gasp when I rubbed across her clit, which was sticking out, and obviously quite sensitive. "I think you have a lovely pussy, Jessica. I could enjoy playing with it a lot longer," but I had had my fun.

Next was Marissa. "Marissa, you don't have to do this. You weren't responsible for what happened."

"My dad always says the man who buys the meat is just as guilty as the butcher that killed the cow. I'm a part of this."

Secretly, I was glad. Marissa was my ideal of a girl. Not only was she pretty, she was not stuck up, but quietly sweet and gentle. She had never taken part in tormenting me, but had always looked at me sympathetically when the others bothered me. I felt badly about including her in what I was doing to the others, because I wanted to do so much more with her. I didn't want to mess up my chances, not that I had a prayer of having the guts to ask her out! Nevertheless, I knelt between her legs, and caressed them in awe, as she looked me in the eyes and smiled at me.

It was a trembling hand that combed through her pussy hairs and stroked her pussy. It was hot to the touch and quite wet. Her lips were quite swollen, and seemed to grip my finger when I slid it through her crease. She hummed in pleasure as my finger slipped through her juicy love box. With quivering fingers I spread her outer lips open to look into her pink heaven. I gently slipped a fingertip into her vagina in and out just a little bit, very gently.

"You can put your finger in further if you want to. I'm a virgin, but my hymen was broken in a bicycle accident my freshman year."

I slipped my finger on up inside of her, feeling the moist warmth of the first pussy I had ever penetrated with anything. I slid it in and out a couple of times, and felt an area on the front side of her vagina that felt different. Marissa gasped when my finger stroked it a couple of times, and was very disappointed when I pulled my finger back out and I moved on over to Sally.

Purposely, I had saved Sally for last. She was my nemesis. She also was the one who most flaunted her sexuality, constantly tormenting me with it. Jessica was bad about things like teasing about her panties, but Sally was the one who would go without her bra and draw my attention to it. I had been pretty tame with the others, except for Marissa, at her urging, but I had plans for Sally. She had been watching closely as I diddled with Marissa and the others, and she was visibly stimulated.

My approach was much more direct with her than with the others. Her lips were also swollen with arousal, but they were not as fat as were either Jessica or Marissa's. They were opening, showing the building moisture in her pussy. I cupped it in my hand and reached up and pinched one of her nipples lightly in my fingers as I caressed her pussy in a circular motion while simultaneously gently squeezing her pussy lips together with my fingers.

Her nipple hardened rapidly in my fingers, and she moaned. I slipped my two middle fingers into her crease and slid them back to front, pressing into her pussy while pulling and lightly twisting her nipple. After doing this for a couple of minutes my fingers rubbed directly on her clit, causing her to pant and arch her pelvis forward into my hand. After just a little of this attention I stopped, knowing I was leaving her hanging. She had been a cock-tease long enough. I thought it high time she got some of her own treatment back.

"Jimmy, please don't quit now! That feels so good!"

I just smiled and shook my head, and with a fingertip rubbed directly on her clit eliciting a gasp, and then I quit again. My cock was so hard it hurt! I also had a big wet circle on the front of my shorts.

Ginny spoke up from the other side of the room, "That was so hot! I almost wish you weren't my brother so I could get in on that!" We had forgotten she was even in the room, and we for sure had forgotten she had the camera!

To be continued.

Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers
12