My Twin Sister is a Cheerleader Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,840 Followers

"Jimmy, I already said I am sorry," she half whispered in a tear filled voice. "What else can I do?"

"Nothing. I'm just enjoying myself and reinforcing the lesson a little bit. I promise you some relief in just a little bit." Instead of holding the nipple I just placed my hand over the end of her breast, and gently squeezed and caressed all of it. I did the same for Marissa, who nearly purred as she turned her head and nibbled on my earlobe.

Ginny jumped to her feet all of a sudden. "I can't take this any longer! I feel totally left out and weird sitting here dressed while all of you aren't. I know Jimmy is my brother, but I don't care! If you are all going to be sitting here naked I am too." She grabbed the bottom of her sweater and tore it off over her head, and quickly peeled off her bra and both sets of panties as and sat back down on the couch. I had never seen my sister naked since we were very little. I'll admit I looked, and I liked what I saw! She may be my sister, but that doesn't mean she didn't look good! If she were not my sister I'd be all over her like a duck on a June bug, and that is for sure!

"Wow, Sis!" She has nice full pear-shaped B-cups, and her nipples sat upturned on the top side of her tits. They were beautiful, and I wished they were on someone else so I could play with them!

"OK, girls. You asked if there wasn't a fantasy I have that I want to try. This is voluntary, I won't make anyone do it that doesn't want to, and I don't want you to feel pressured. After this we will call it a night and get some sleep." It was pushing two in the morning after all. "I read about this in a story called "The Proper Rules of Strip Poker" on Literotica, and I always thought it was hot. Ginny, will you be our timer?"

Ginny had been a real sport all evening. I had taken over her party, with a little help at the beginning, and had not complained. In fact, she had helped make it happen. Do you have any doubt I think I have the world's greatest sister? She nodded her head.

"So this is how it works. I sit here on the couch, and you will one at a time kneel over my legs and slid forward until your pussy is against my cock. Just till you can feel it. I will hold you at the waist or lower, while you put your hands around my neck, and I get two minutes to do anything with your breasts that I want with my mouth. Sally, would you like to go first?"

She looked rather intrigued, but doubtful. "I thought you said you wouldn't fuck us?"

"I'm not. I said you slide your pussy up against my cock, not on it."

Sally bit her lower lip and looked at me thoughtfully. I was afraid she would refuse, and then I would lose the others, too, but she didn't. "This ends it then?"

"Other than you don't dress until you are ready to leave, this will end it."

"OK. I guess I owe you at least that much after what I did to you." She stood and turned to face me at the end of my knees. I could see she was very turned on from my playing with her nipple. Her pussy was red and quite swollen, and her juices were spread halfway down her thighs. I had an idea she was actually going to enjoy this as much as I.

Hesitantly, she put her knees on the edge of the couch over my pressed together legs. My cock was not yet back to full erection, but it was nearly there, and as I watched her slide her body toward mine it was rapidly growing. She sat down on my legs and slid forward until I felt the moist heat of her pussy pressing against my cock, and I grasped her by the hips and pulled her tightly against me as she clasped her fingers behind my neck. "Ready, Ginny?"

Ginny was looking at the clock, and being aware of the position I had Sally in was delaying it, just to make it that much more for Sally. I was thoroughly enjoying the sensation, especially as Sally started squirming from the added stimulus of my cock against her pussy and putting pressure on her engorged clit. Finally, Ginny said, "Start."

I leaned in to her right breast and sucked her nipple deep into my mouth, licking the underside and onto the underside of her boob, while humming. The added sensation of my humming intensified her stimulus, and she started rocking her pelvis, rubbing her clit against my now hard cock. I pulled her tightly to me and switched boobs, attacking the left one in much the same way. I switched back and forth and varied my ministrations, flattening my tongue and licking firmly up and across the end of her nipples, or lightening the pressure and flicking her nipples with the tip of my tongue, all the while varying the tone of my humming.

"Don't stop! Oh, please, don't stop!"

I couldn't stop, because she pulled my head firmly into her boob with a deathgrip, so I attacked it even more vigorously, and deepened my hum. Suddenly, she shuddered all over her body as with a quiet "Oooooohhhh," she relaxed her hold and just leaned in to me. I felt her body shuddering, and then drops of moisture ran down from the top of my head and down my cheek as Ginny quietly said, "Time."

To be continued.

Callicious
Callicious
1,840 Followers
12