My Twin Sister is a Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,840 Followers

Sally, always the ring-leader said, "Don't worry about it, Marissa. I'll get it back up for you quickly enough." My shorts were down below my knees, effectively hobbling me, so Jessica sat on my feet and Tracy got up and took my arm from Sally, who reached down and grabbed my vastly dwindled cock. "Oh, boy, Jason. You must have been really turned on by that video! You've got pre-cum all over the place."

Actually, it wasn't the video that had me so riled up. Her tits rubbing against my arm, Tricia holding my other arm and tickling my inner thigh, and Jessica, forgetting what she was, or was not wearing, had lain down on the floor in front of me, and her thong was quite visible to me for most of the second half of the DVD. Yes, I was quite stimulated, the beginnings of blue balls had been present for some time.

Sally started stroking my cock with one hand while holding and caressing my balls with the other. "Come on closer Marissa, where you will get a better look. He'll be hard again, real quick when I do this."

I was trying to think of math homework, physics homework, everything bad that I could to prevent my cock erecting again, but it was futile. "He can't help thinking about my boobs poking out my sweater. I saw him looking at them earlier. Did you like them, Jason? Did they feel good against your arm while we were watching her get her pussy eaten? I know you were looking at Jessica's panties, too." My cock was stirring, and she squeezed it a little bit bringing out a little more pre-cum.

"Look, Marissa, see him leaking? That means he is really excited. It won't take long." She held it up by the glans between her finger and thumb, displaying it fully. "See, he's about half hard already."

I know Marissa was getting a good look, because Sally was lifting my ball sack and separating the balls with her finger so Marissa could get a good look. I was so embarrassed I wanted to die right there on the spot. I would never live this down at school. Life there was hard enough, but now with this it would be totally unbearable. Once again I struggled, but was helpless.

Sally brushed her tits across the side of my chest as she continued to lightly stroke my cock. She got right up close to my ear and said, "Those first two girls. Did that turn you on? I know guys like to watch two girls get it on. What about the one with the big boobs? Did you like her better than the other one? I know guys like big tits. Mine aren't that big. Do you like mine?" She rubbed them on me lightly again, as she stroked me more firmly now.

This was not going to end well, I could sense it. My balls were churning and drawing up tightly against my body as my cock was as swollen and hard as it had ever been. The feeling of her soft hands stroking it and my nut sack was so unlike anything I had ever been able to accomplish when jerking off. Unconsciously I let out a groan as again I tried desperately to escape.

"Relax, and let it come, Jason. You know you want to. Let Marissa see you shoot your come. She's never seen it before, and you will feel so much better. You don't have anything to be ashamed of. Your cock is bigger and nicer than any I've ever seen either, and I think you are bigger than that guy in the video. If we were on a date I might even be willing to give you a blow job. Would you like that?"

I exploded. I had tried so hard for so long, but it was inevitable, and it was massive. I had never come like that before in my life. It was so intense as to be almost painful as I shot several, I don't know how many, shots of semen before dribbling to a stop.

The first shot had taken Sally by surprise. She knew I was close, but with her lips up near my ear as she was whispering to me she wasn't watching my cock, and she didn't notice it was pointed right at Marissa, who was kneeling at my feet watching intently with open mouthed attention. The first shot hit her right between the eyes, down the bridge of her nose and a little of it went in to her open mouth.

Marissa shrieked in surprise and jumped back, just in time to have the next shot hit her between the breasts on her cheer sweater, but then Sally jerked my cock back to have the next few shots land on my own chest.

Ginny came back down the stairs just as I was finished cumming, and shouted, "What is going on down here?" She had taken a call from my mother and assured her all was going well, that they were watching videos and everything was fine. To see me nearly naked, being held down by three girls and cum on my chest didn't match up to what she expected.

Tracy and Tricia quickly let go of my arms when she spoke and I was able to get my shirt off my face where I could see. To say I was mad was totally insufficient. Incensed, was closer. Almost apoplectic.

I snatched Sally's hand off of my cock and grabbed for my shorts, pulling them up without regard to the cum all over my chest and belly. I was so angry I forgot I was shy. I turned on Sally in all of my wrath. "What do you think you were doing?" Marissa looked up at me shamefaced, and dropped her head. "What would you have done if four guys held you down and stripped you like that, Sally, and made a spectacle of you? That's called rape."

Tears welled in Sally's eyes as she shrank back from me, the enormity of what they had done hitting home. Jessica carefully pulled her skirt down, covering her panties, which had been visible due to her exertions holding my feet down. "I'm sorry, Jason. I didn't think of it like that. We didn't mean any harm, just fun."

"I didn't think it was fun!" I shouted. "You know how shy I am. What made you think embarrassing me like this was fun? It's embarrassing enough just to try to go to class, with everyone looking at me and making fun of me. You think being stripped and shown off is fun?"

Ginny stood at the bottom of the stairs, thunderstruck at seeing me taking charge of a situation. Always before it had been her job to look out for me and protect me when the teasing got to great. A soft smile crossed her lips as I continued in the attack mode.

"Why is it you always think it such fun to tease me, flaunting your breasts like that without a bra, and making sure I know it, and you, Jessica, you didn't 'forget' your cheer bottoms. You knew what you were doing and made sure I knew it." Jessica also hanged her head silently, realizing what had transpired.

I pulled out my cellphone and dialed 911, but did not push send. "I just dialed 911, but didn't hit send. Tell me one reason I shouldn't send it and press charges for rape? Other than a male admitting he was raped by four women. I suppose you think I ought to thank you instead?

Or maybe I should call Mrs. Swenson, and tell her what her cheerleaders are doing after a Cheer Dinner. It would get you kicked off the squad, and probably expelled, or at least suspended. That would be better than jail time for you though, wouldn't it? Might mess up plans for college, but it would be better than jail."

Sally rose up on her knees from where she had been sitting on the floor and grasped my hand. She had tears freely running down her cheeks. "I'm sorry, Jason. It's my fault. The others just went along with what I started. Don't get them in trouble. I know I was wrong, and you can do anything you want to with me, but don't get them in trouble." She broke down in sobs, with her face on my shoe, holding my ankles. It sounds more theatrical than it was.

I think for the first time something broke through the spoiled self-assuredness that had marked her privileged upbringing and life. For the first time she saw someone else, and their feelings instead of her own.

The other three girls all gathered around me apologizing and confessing they were wrong also, even Marissa, who had not been directly involved, other than as the beneficiary.

I cleared my phone and put it back into my pocket and sat down. I didn't want to ruin their lives. I knew they were not intentionally malicious, but I wasn't about to let them off this time scot-free. They had had too much of that all their lives, but what to do? It was a quandary.

It was Ginny who came up with the answer. She had been sitting on the steps listening and watching, but silent, the beer sitting on the step forgotten. "I know Jason has never seen a girl naked, either, except for me when we were little and took baths together. I think it would only be fair if you all stripped and he got to do what he wants with you." That brought a gasp from all the others!

"I couldn't do that," said Tracy. "I've never been naked with a boy before. Never more than my top!"

"Well, Jason had never been naked with a girl before, either," said Ginny, almost maliciously. Ginny always has stood up for me! "You know how shy he is. How do you think that made him feel? And he hasn't even been 'topless' as you say it with a girl. Nobody is holding you down. Maybe I should call Mrs. Swenson, myself. After all, this is my party. I'm responsible."

Marissa was terrified. She looked up at me piteously.

"Obviously, Ginny isn't in on this and I don't think Marissa should be included in whatever we do. She wasn't in on it other than as an interested observer. Not that I think you are innocent, mind you. You could have spoken up."

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't really thinking about you. I was just so curious. . ." Tears were streaming down her cheeks, and I'm convinced they were real, not just because she was in trouble. I actually felt a little pity for her, having led such a constricted life and then thrown into such an open situation. I might have reacted the same way had I been in her shoes.

Sally looked up from at my feet. "Please don't call. I'll do whatever you want. You can even f-f-f-fuck me if you want to." This brought on a fresh rush of tears. "Nobody ever has, but I'll let you if you won't call." The other three girls joined her in crying. The magnitude of their actions had really set in.

I glanced over at Ginny, who just smiled at me and nodded slightly. I looked back at each of the others, each of them shamefaced and dreading what I would say.

Finally I said, "I'm not going to fuck anybody. I don't think that would be right. I'd be as wrong as you were if I were to force you, but if you are willing to strip and stay naked until you leave at noon tomorrow, and I get to do anything with you, short of fucking you, I'll drop it.

You stay wherever I am unless I tell you otherwise, and we will call it even, but no one can ever say a word about what happens. I will take a picture of you nude, and if word of this ever gets out, so do the pictures. Also, it is all or none. Make up your minds."

Ginny had a big grin on her face, and she nodded her head in approval.

Tricia spoke up. "Does that mean you will touch us?"

"Um Hmm, but I won't do anything that will hurt you."

"But that's too much! No boy has ever touched me that way."

"You touched me. Maybe you didn't do everything, but you made it happen."

She sniffed and held her head down, unable to look me in the eyes. "I'm really sorry." I just nodded.

Jessica said, "I know I teased you about my panties. I'm sorry. I really didn't mean anything bad. I thought you would enjoy it some. Isn't there something else we can do? Maybe just topless, or something?" I just shook my head "No."

"I'm going to get a beer. You decide what you want to do." I walked over by Ginny and grabbed a beer. I really needed it! She grabbed my hand. "I'm really proud of you, bro. That was great!" I popped the top and drained half the can in one pull, then looked at the four girls with their heads together, Marissa sitting next to them. Sally looked over at me.

"Have you decided?" Sally nodded her head, and started to stand.

"We will do it." She was almost as red at the thought of disrobing as I had been when they started on me. I just nodded.

"OK, here's how we will do it. One at a time. Since you were the ringleader you go first, and then you three decide who goes next. When you take your clothes off you will not cover yourself with your hands or arms. Is that understood?" I walked over to the couch and sat down with the girls in front of me. I was in for a treat!

Sally stood to her feet and said, "What do you want first?"

"Whatever you want."

"You seemed to enjoy my breasts on your arm, and I've noticed the way you look at my tits in my sweater, so I guess I'll start there." She grabbed the hem of her sweater and slowly pulled it up and over her head. She seemed to have grasped the enormity of what she had done to me and wanted to make up for it.

Her luscious C-cup breasts came into view as her sweater slowly rose, until the sweater popped up and off of her nipples, then she pulled it quickly the rest of the way over her head. My mouth was watering at the sight.

Reaching under her skirt she removed her cheer panties, giving me just a little peek of her regular panties underneath.

She smiled slightly and then slowly unzipped her short skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. As she stood there in just her panties she was a real vision. "Only one other has ever seen me all the way," she whispered and hesitantly slipped her fingers under the waistband and slowly slipped them down and over her feet. When she stood erect again I saw just a landing strip over her pussy, and I looked over her up and down as she blushed bright red.

"Turn around, slowly." She turned and I got a good look at her lovely ass at the top of those long legs that had fueled fantasies for several years. "Very nice!"

"I'm the one responsible for this. Could you let the others just take off their tops, or something? I'll do anything you want if you do?"

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, but it's all or none. You were all active participants, and it would not be fair to punish one more than the others. Just step over to the side a little bit."

The other three looked at each other to see who would go next. Finally, Jessica stepped up. She wasn't quite as showy as Sally had been, but she slipped off her sweater, and then unzipped and dropped her skirt. She had on a nice matched set of underwear, with probably a B-cup bra. "I don't know if I can do this," she whispered as she reached around behind her back to unfasten her bra. "Do I have to?"

I nodded. "I couldn't have done it either if I wasn't forced."

Tears streaked her red face as she released the clasp and allowed the bra to hang free. Finally, she reached up to her shoulders and removed the straps, and let the bra fall down her arms, but she kept one arm across her chest.

"You can't cover up, remember? That was the deal."

Closing her eyes in shame she dropped her arm, allowing me to see her breasts. They weren't quite as large as Sally's, but she had large dark nipples that made up for the difference in size. She was visibly crying as she slowly pushed her much talked about panties slowly down her legs.

"Look at me, Jessica," I said softly. When she opened her teary eyes I asked, "Would it have been easier if I held your sweater over your face and took them off for you?" She covered her face with her hands and shuddered as she shook her head "No." "I'm so sorry," she whispered.

"Look at me." When she dropped her hands at her side I said, "I know. So am I. Step over by Sally."

"Who's next?"

The twins had been talking it over between themselves, and did Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide. Tricia stepped out fearfully and started removing her clothes quickly. "Whoa, slow down a little bit. I want to enjoy it." Tricia blushed even deeper as she looked at me watching her every move. She had quickly dropped her skirt and pulled her sweater over her head, so I had her turn around slowly while I looked at her in her cheer panties and bra.

"Since you were in such a hurry, take off the bra first." Her eyes widened in shock, but she slowly reached behind herself and removed the bra, exposing the cutest little large A-cup breasts. I thought they were lovely and said so, bringing the color that had faded back into her cheeks. The blush extended all the way down to her breasts. Slowly, with tears in her eyes she slid down her cheer bottoms, and then her panties, exposing a shaved pussy. I took a minute to admire the view before telling her to move to the side and her sister to step up.

"Ah, Tracy. Since you waited until last you can step over here. I get to do the honors!"

"Wait a minute. You didn't say anything about you undressing us. You just said we had to strip."

"Yes, that is true, but I also said I get to do whatever I want to with you, right?" She nodded, hesitantly. "I'm just getting a little head start on that. You didn't ask me if I wanted to undress myself did you?"

She slowly stepped over to me with fear in her eyes. "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you." I turned her around, so she was facing away from me and just sat there looking at her. She started to turn her head to look back at me, but I stopped her.

After a minute she started trembling, and when I reached forward and placed a hand on her ass she jumped. I slipped my other hand up the outside of her leg and lifted her skirt, exposing her cheer bottoms. I slipped my fingers into the waistband on either hip and slowly lowered them, sliding my hands down her soft skin as I went. When they dropped to the floor from her knees I slid my hands slowly back up the outside of her legs and lifted her skirt, exposing her panties. This brought a little whimper from her, and her trembling intensified.

I slowly unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor at her feet. Slipping my hands under the hem of her sweater I slid them up her sides enjoying the silky feel of her sides. When I reached her bra I allowed my hands to travel around to the front, cupping her breasts in my hands, under her sweater. I knew she was getting turned on by all of this because her nipples were hard as pebbles. I pinched them gently, eliciting a gasp from her.

I was fulfilling a fantasy I had had since puberty, but I had thought I would never live it out. I hadn't thought about it under these circumstances, but the dream of undressing a girl and enjoying her body had long haunted my mind.

I turned her around to face me again and slipped my hands back up her sides, savoring the feel until my hands reached to her armpits. "Raise your arms." I slipped my hands up her arms taking the sweater with them until I reached her hands, where I pulled the sweater all the way off.

Her bra was different than the other two girls. She had a front clasp, so I slipped her shoulder straps down over her shoulders before sliding my hands slowly across her breasts to the center, where I very slowly unclasped the bra, feeling her trembling as I did so. I opened it up, as one would a cupboard to see what was inside.

I let the bra drop to the floor and again fulfilling a dream of long standing I leaned forward and took one of her nipples in my mouth and savored it with my tongue. She let out a gasp, and her knees started to buckle, but I had my hands on her sides at her waist, and I held her up.

Slowly I slid my hands down over her hips and down her legs to her knees, and then back up on the backside of her thighs until I caressed her ass in both hands as I continued to enjoy her nipple. I squeezed her cheeks before grasping the waistband of her panties and slowly drawing them down. Crossing my arms at the wrists I slipped my hands to the inside of her legs. I slid them up the inside of her thighs until my fingers came in contact with a very wet swollen pussy. Unlike her sister, she had just the thinnest landing pad above her pussy, but everything else was shaved.

Ginny had gone up to my room and had gotten my digital camera during all of the undressing. She had also had the foresight to close the drapes on all the windows in rooms we might enter. I nearly had my payback, but Ginny interrupted.

Callicious
Callicious
1,840 Followers