My Two Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

She looked down at me, still in the throws of the orgasm.

And Mindy stared at the sopping puddle on my chest - with eyes wide.

Leah stayed upright, on her knees, breathing hard. And my chest was damp and glistening. My nipples were unbelievably hard.

I was frozen, and I was staring at Leah - at her wet dripping vagina.

Mindy was still supporting Leah, but now she seemed to be almost melting from the amazing release.

Leah gasped, "Oh Jesus - Oh Fuck! That was amazing!"

We stayed like that, all three of us, frozen in shock, as the noise of Leah's heavy breathing filled the room.

Mindy finally spoke, "I am SO fucking turned-on I can't stand it..."

Then Mindy was suddenly leaning in, and she was on top of me - franticly sucking one of my sopping wet nipples. She was swallowed up into some perfect abandonment.

And then Leah squirmed in and began to such my other nipple.

I lay there - in utter shock - as my two closest friends in the world - each sucked my hard nipples - and ran their hands over my oily body - and each seemed lost in passion.

I blurted out, "I love you - BOTH of you!" I was shocked at my response, but it was involuntary - and true.

And then Leah slid herself back and put her face between my legs and forcefully kissed my open vagina.

I thought I might scream, the sensation was so intense.

I stammered, "Oh God - Leah - Mindy..."

==

Leah spread my legs and I held my knees tight against my own shoulders, and I didn't move at all.

Leah paused for a moment, and asked cautiously, "Should I stop?"

I sort of shrieked out, "NO!"

And then I felt her wet mouth against me again, as Mindy continued to suck my nipples hard.

Leah pressed her mouth firmly in between my legs. She rhythmically started to build in intensity, and what was just kissing turned to licking and then sucking. She was whimpering with passion.

She started to suck my small clitoris, and right then I knew it was going to happen.

"Leah - don't stop - I'm going to come..."

With that she sucked and licked even harder. Her hands moved under my ass, and she started squeezing both cheeks, they were wet and slippery from all the baby oil. I was breathing harder and she was making loud sloppy sucking noises. My pelvis started pumping up against her mouth.

Then I had to squirm a little, because I could feel it as Leah pushed her tongue as deep as she could, up into my vagina.

Suddenly, her tongue moved down a little - Oh my God, she was licking my anus - and I was even closer to exploding.

"Leah - Oh God - oh God..."

This went on for a few minutes, and I couldn't believe how excited it made me. I was swallowed up in the ecstasy, and I had no idea I could feel this way.

Then Leah moved her tongue back up to my clit and I looked down between my legs - I watched her - her beautiful face was sopping and glistening.

As she licked me against my wet clitoris, I felt some desperate change.

I eagerly begged, "Leah, Please - can you - Please - lick my bum - again - like you did..."

And she moved her tongue lower, back to my anus.

I reflexively gasped, "Oh GOD! Oh - FUCK!"

Mindy let go of my breasts and moved herself so she could see what Leah was doing. I couldn't see what she was seeing, but the look on Mindy's face was astounding, and she stared wide-eyed as I reveled in the sensations of Leah's wet tongue.

Mindy smiled at me and said, "Trish, she's really doing it!!"

Then Mindy moved up and kissed me hard on the mouth.

I wanted to kiss back - so bad - but I was just panting too hard to even try.

Mindy ran her tongue along my chin and neck, and began to suck my nipples again.

Mindy was sucking my oily nipples and she moved her little hand down to my slippery clitoris, and she rubbed franticly.

The sensitivity of my clitoris had just multiplied, and Mindy's fingertips felt like electricity.

I gasped, "Oh God that feels SO good!"

Then, Leah started to lick my anus harder than I could have ever imagined.

Then I kind of blurted out, between gasps, "Oh God - I think - I'm gunna - I'm gunna cum!"

Oh my God - I started to shudder and then I started to moan - and then I felt like my whole body was vibrating.

And then it happened.

I'm not totally sure what I did, but it was loud and I must have screamed. I felt like my whole body, my whole soul - everything, just released in some giant explosion. It lasted for what seemed an eternity.

Then I squealed, "Leah! Mindy! YES!"

I'm not sure what happened next, I was flooded with an intense rush. I screamed again, and I was overcome with a hot wave of passion.

Mindy sucked my nipples hard, as I convulsed in a heavenly climax.

"Oh God- Oh God..." I stammered.

Then, as it subsided, Mindy looked up at me and said, "Trish - that was so incredible."

And Leah sat up, and her beautiful face was literally dripping and she looked absolutely like an angel.

I was so overcome with emotion, my first orgasm, all I could say was, "I love you two SO much."

With that, Leah crawled up and kissed me, and her face and lips were wet, hot, slippery and delicious.

The kiss from Leah was right on my lips, and she kissed hard.

And then I felt Mindy, push in and fit her tongue in between us, and we all kissed together.

We giggled.

The room was wonderfully warm, and we all melted into each other.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers