My Two Husbands

Story Info
Tonja enjoys the company of her two “brother-husbands”.
7.5k words
4.58
39.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek: Every now and again, when I don't have an afternoon surgery on the schedule, I like to go home and spend my lunch hour with my beautiful wife Tonja.

Sometimes we eat, sometimes we fuck; being a housewife suits here because she both cooks and fucks extremely well; so it's always fun to surprise her, sneak up on her, catch her off guard, bend her over wherever she may be in the house(no kids, so she frequently walks around completely nude most days), and pound my wife's pussy into submission.

Only this day, as I walked into my living room, I was the one who got surprised! Here was my loving ebony wife, laying on her back on the couch, completely nude as usual, only this time, a huge white cock was sliding in and out of her tight pink snatch.

His balls tapped against her ass with each thrust. He was literally standing up in her pussy; as he was literally standing(it was a high couch)!

The only way that I could really tell that it was her was because I'd know her silky dark legs anywhere. Not to mention the fact that she rarely took off the $5000.00 ankle bracelet that I had bought her for our 6th wedding anniversary, as well as the fire engine red toenail polish that her curled up toes were revealing.

I could tell that he was trying not to cum because he was pulling all the way out, waiting a second, then sliding back in.

Tonja on the other hand, from the looks of the hardwood floor, had already had several squirting fits, and if I know my wife, I'm sure that she was extremely animated as they went on.

She finally recognized me standing in the doorway and tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Jake stop! Derek's home!"

Jake turned his neck around as far as he could, "hey bro, how's it going? Give me a minute, I'm almost finished."

And he turns his attention back onto the beautiful Tonja, and begins to pound her pussy toward the finish line, which actually came about 15 seconds later, he let out a yell, and busted every nut he had into my wife's vulnerable pussy. She too, screamed and succumbed to yet another shuddering orgasm.

Finally, he pulled his spent 8 inches out of Tonja; he then turned to me with an outstretched hand, "bro I know that you've got to get back to work, I didn't mean to hold her up like this!"

"I'm fine, Jake," I said returning the handshake of the naked man that had just finished fucking my wife. I walked by him to help Tonja off the couch. She tried to stand, but nearly fell as I had to hold her to keep her upright.

"Too much fluid loss?" I asked. She shot me an obligatory "fuck you" as I helped her to a chair. "Anything to eat baby?" I asked.

"I was making sandwiches until I was so "rudely" interrupted." She said with a weak smile.

"You dick!" I said to Jake, I haven't eaten all day! I ought to kick your bald-headed white ass!" I said to him.

"Bro I'm sorry! I can go to the fast food joint and get you a burger!"

"I'm a doctor you moron! A heart surgeon at that! if you knew what fast food does to the arteries, you'd never even smell it, let alone eat it! You may as well eat three to five tablespoons of salt!"

I'm sure that as you're reading this, you're wondering what in the hell is going on? Surely, I'm writing this letter from solitary confinement after the double murder that I committed on my wife and her lover, right?

Wrong! I'm currently lying-in bed right next to my onetime professional cheerleader wife as I write this story! In fact! Let me give her the pad as she gives it to you from her perspective.

Tonja: I consider myself to be the luckiest woman on earth. I have a very handsome, very kind, very successful, very rich very sexy, black husband.

But about a year ago, I also gained a very handsome, very hung, very kind, white husband as well.

Derek and Jake have known each other since they were kids, they both grew up in foster care.

When they weren't in someone's group home, they were in an orphanage.

They both had suffered greatly at the hands of their biological parents, foster parents, and at the hands of bullies in the orphanage.

They formed a bond. They began to act and carry themselves as brothers.

And while I absolutely hate the phrase, "I don't see color;" I do believe that Derek and Jake epitomize that sentiment.

Jake has come to Derek's defense against white bullies and Derek has come to Jakes defense against black ones. When they turned 18, they both went to the military and got shipped off to war.

They did their tours together, and while neither has ever given me the details, Jake once literally saved Derek's life as well as some other soldiers, he even was awarded a medal for it.

So, any man that made it possible for me to meet my soulmate is tops in my book.

I've only met Jake twice before now, once at our wedding, and once at his own.

I knew that his marriage wouldn't last. I could look at the Korean girl that he had married and know that she did it for citizenship only.

So, when I received the call from Derek, I could easily piece the rest of this together.

"Baby my brother Jake is flying in today; can you fix up one of the spare bedrooms for him?

He may be with us for a while as he sorts his life out.

I wanted to pick him up from the airport, but I had an emergency surgery come up, and I may be here a while today."

Damn! I'd have to put on some clothes! But when your husband makes a half a mil a year, and you get to stay home everyday and workout, swim, shop, get massages, basically do what ever the fuck you want to on an unlimited shopping budget, and have a handsome husband with a big dick that knows how to fuck you right?

Well. Let us just say that you tend to do the little things to make a happy home even happier. That's what I'll never understand about the women at the beauty shop that brag about how they won't "do nothing for no nigga!" But then always whining about not being able to find a "good man!"

That may be the problem, they wouldn't know what to do with a good man from a "nigga!"

When Jake arrived, he was not the same man that I had met before.

He was extremely subdued.

When ever he and Derrick were in the room the only way that you would know that they were not twins is because of their distinct skin tone contrast.

They were always the most handsome men in any room they found themselves in together. Jake, like Derrick was clean-shaven the last time I saw him.

But this time he walked in with a full beard with his receding hairline on full display.

He looked as if he hadn't showered, and he looked as if he didn't care. Since I wasn't used to having another man in my home, I wasn't sure how to dress for the occasion.

So, I slipped on a pair of tights, put a big T-shirt over the tights and just slipped into a pair of flip-flops. I let Jake in and gave him a big hug.

We held the hug perhaps three or four seconds longer than what may have been appropriate.

"Jake baby, I'm so sorry for everything that's happened to you. I want you to know that Derrick's house is your house, and anything you need we're here for you.

He wishes that he could be here right now but, the life of a surgeon, duty calls."

"It's fine dear." He said in a somewhat subdued tone. "You know... I could really use a drink; does Derrick still keep that White Hennessy? "

"Yes he does!" I told him, and although I thought it a bit early to have a drink, I agreed to have one with him.

He then told me the whole story of how he was at work as a police officer, and out of the clear blue sky his wife called him and told him that she was leaving.

No warning, no word, nothing out of the ordinary. He rushed home to find that all her stuff was gone. The bank account had been drained, and she hadn't paid rent in two months.

Derrick had to wire him the money for a plane ticket to get down here and he resigned from the force. He never looked up at me, I knew that he wasn't a shy person.

I just feel that he must have been embarrassed by his situation and circumstance. People get dumped for other people all the time, but he said that he had no warning and I actually believe him.

"Jake, why don't you take a shower, shave, and change clothes, or maybe go for a swim, and I'll fix something for you to eat."

"Yes Tonja, that sounds like a great idea. But all of my clothes are dirty. I haven't had a chance to wash anything." "Don't you worry honey, you and Derrick are roughly the same height and build.

I'll set some of his stuff on the bed for you."

So Jake went into the other spare room which was actually a second downstairs master. I rolled his suitcase into the washroom so that I could sort his clothes and wash them later.

I fixed him a turkey sandwich with some chips and ice tea and set it on the table. I grab some clothes from Derek's closet and drawers and some undergarments and swim trunks just in case he wants to swim and some towels and washcloths.

I could hear the water running and he didn't respond to my call, so I figured that he was already in the shower.

"Knock knock!" I said as I entered the room after not hearing an answer. I didn't pay attention as I laid the clothes and towels down on the bed.

But at the last minute, I noticed that the bathroom door was cracked open and then I could see in the mirror, and I could see him in the shower in the mirror!

And he was stroking what looked like a 12 inch dick! I nervously backed out of the room and I bumped into a table, after I "shushed" the vase that I jostled to be quiet; I thought I heard the word "hello?" Come from the shower.

I hi-tailed it out of the there and ran into my room. I could feel myself getting hot(I sweated a lot when I got nervous) so I threw on my bathing suit, and all of a sudden the idea of a cold swim sounded like a great idea.

About 30 minutes later, I was laying on our "cabana pool bed" shaded from most of the sun. I had closed my eyes, trying to get that beautiful white dick out of my mind.

Suddenly, a looming shadow blocks out the remaining sun. It's Jake, standing over me clad in only the trunks that I had given him. God! He was so fine and his frame was chiseled!

Derrick was in shape, 6 pack and all, but this man was fatless!

"Jake! You startled me! Is, is everything ok?"

It didn't take a card carrying Mensa regular to guess what was going to happen next.

Jake: I tried. Hell...I've been trying NOT to fuck Tonja since the day I first laid eyes on her. Before I had ever seen her, Derek told me that she resembled 2000s R&B sexpot Ashanti in skin tone, face and body measurements.

I knew my brother wasn't inclined to bouts of being hyperbolic but damn! He hit the proverbial nail on the head with this description.

I had no right to do what I was about to do. This was my sister in law for Christ sake. I rationalized that the minute she said "no", I'd stop. I'd blame it on the alcohol.

Her, "no" never came...

Tonja: He took a sip of white Hennessy , and with one motion, reached down and untied both sides of my bikini bottoms.

I was too flabbergasted to say no.

I believe that I was scared that he'd stop if I did. He then ripped off his shorts, or rather, Derrick's shorts, and exposed his rigid cock.

I had one job to do here. I was in charge of protecting my man's pussy, and for the first time in 9 years, I was a poor gatekeeper.

Before I knew it, he had climbed on top of me, parted my legs and slid his white boner into my ebony snatch, and I put up zero resistance!

In fact, I held my legs up higher as I slowly took in all of his dick. I couldn't believe the way that he filled me, nor the way that I had to adjust to accommodate him.I also couldn't believe what the hell I was doing!

I mean Jake wasn't the first white man I had been with sexually. Despite a strict "no fraternization" policy; I used to fool around with this really cute backup quarterback for the team I once cheered for.

My brief stint as a flight attendant found me fucking my blond haired blue eyed captain almost the moment we'd get to the hotel after a trip.

So my trepidation(such as it was),had absolutely nothing to do with his skin color.

I had been happily married for 6 years. Never any infidelity issues. In fact, on our wedding night, as we looked out among the breath taking view of the ocean at the Montego Bay resort were we honeymooned, Derek said in no uncertain tones, "there may be a 1000 reasons for you could drum up to divorce me, but infidelity won't be one of them."

And no, he's never given me even one reason to even think about divorcing him, let alone a reason to do this, yet here I was, giving an ample amount of pussy to his best friend who had been under our roof for less than an hour!

As much as I wanted to stop him; I simply couldn't get the words out! He pounded my ass like it was going out of style. I felt myself getting close to an orgasm but the bastard beat me to it!

He jerked violently, yelled, then shot a strong thick load into my unshielded pussy. Not only had this mofo just basically took my pussy, he left me hanging to boot!

I pushed him off of me, he landed beside me on his back, he took both of his hands and pressed his palms against the side of his head as if to say, "what the hell did I just do?!!!" "Yes I'm on the pill thanks for asking!" I sarcastically told him.

"You have to understand Tonja, I love Derek like a brother."

"What part of "brotherly love" allows you to fuck his wife!" I shouted as I tried to find my bikini bottom. "Can you swim?" I asked him.

"Im Sorry?" He asked.

"Can you swim goddamn it! My bottoms are floating in the deep end of the pool!" He dived in, naked, and I had to admit, he was as athletic as he looked. He covered the distance there and back in seconds, gave me back my bottoms, with a shiteating grin on his face.

"A wet bikini bottom, just the thing to cool a hot pussy off!" He said with a laugh.

"No this motherfucker didn't! If Derek finds out, I've lost everything! And this cracker thinks this shit is funny?"

I snatched my garment from him. "Let me tell you something Jake, you once saved my husbands life. I felt like you needed a release and I felt that I owed at least that much to you.

I don't know how long you intend to freeload off of my husband, but this pussy doesn't come with the room and board that he's giving you.

So do yourself a favor, stay the fuck away from me, and I'll keep my mouth shut and I suggest that you do the same!"

I slipped back into my wedge sandals, I didn't even bother to put the wet bottoms back on, I walked back to the house, giving him a great view of my naked ass as a reminder of what he'll never get it again!

The rest of the day, Jake did as I asked, he steered clear of me. I dressed conservatively, well, conservatively for me, to avoid any "mishaps". I put on some tights and a long wide t-shirt.

I put dinner on, and began counting the minutes until my man got home. My pussy was tingling and I needed Derek to "take his pussy back", I needed to feel his embrace, I needed to smell him, I needed him to fuck me in the worst way.

I wanted my man, my chocolate king; not this pale white imitation hiding in the next room! About a quarter to five, I heard the door chime.

"Hi sugar baby, how was your day?" He asked, while using my pet name.

"It was fine baby! Come here! I missed you so much today!" I said as I shoved my tongue down his throat. He dropped his medical bag and sucked my tongue as tightly as he could, when we finally broke, he smiled and said "damn baby, you hadn't kissed me like that In a long time! That pussy must be on fire!

But damn! I forgot, we have a houseguest don't we? Oh well, later on tonight I'll be your fireman and put that fire in that Coochie out!

Where is Jake at anyway? Is he sleep?"

"I don't know!" I said somewhat too defensively, he's in the other master! But I don't know if he's sleep or not!"

Derek gave me a quizzical look and patted me on the ass, and walked over and knocked on the bedroom door. "Hey bro! Bring yo ass on out of there and show me some some love!"

"He knew how to show love alright!" I thought to myself.

Jake walks out and the two embrace, I could tell that Jake genuinely loved Derek as a brother and vice versa, the two joked and laughed and swapped stories.

Jakes marriage never even came up until dinner.

"Jake it's her loss bro! And when she tries to come back and she will, don't give her the time of day. Sign those papers and keep it moving! There are a lot of ladies right here in this town that want a good man.

Baby, you know some nice single ladies, how about introducing some of them to your brother in law? I would say intro him to one of your sorority sisters, but I don't know if Jake here is partial to sisters.

I think that he might be allergic to chocolate!" Derek said with a laugh.

My mouth dropped wide open, you couldn't script this shit any better! " Bro listen, I'm going to help you turn this around. Tomorrow I'm going to get you on at the hospital as an x-ray tech. You stay here, drive one of the spare cars to work, save your money, and then get your own place. We have the room; that is, if it's ok with Tonja?"

"Oh NOW you ask my opinion after you've already gave him a deal of a lifetime?!" I thought to myself. "No it's fine with me." I said, and cut it with that.

"Baby, Jake and I are going to go out and get a beer or two at McCoys, we will be back on a couple of hours." But before I could answer, Derek's hospital cell phone went off. "Uh oh! Excuse me!" He said and went to the bedroom. During the minute and a half or so that he was gone, the tension in the room was thicker than the steak that Jake was nibbling on.

Finally, Derek came back out of the room with a pained, and defeated look on his face. My heart was beating like a trip hammer. I had never seen that look before and I prayed that I'd never see it again.

"Turn, turn the tv on." He said.

And as if on cue, breaking news roared into the living room. "In a tragic case of mistaken identity, police shoot unarmed black male 13 years old, while chasing another suspect, after mistaking his band instrument for a weapon, the youth is in critical condition awaiting surgery as the bullet is extremely close to his heart.

Tensions are flaring as angry black residents bombard the county hospital where he was taken, the police dept has yet to issue a statement, the governor has put the National Guard on alert.

A top surgeon is in route to the hospital in an attempt to perform what we pray will be lifesaving surgery, please keep this child, his parents, and our city in your thoughts and prayers this evening, reporting from the medical center, Action news One!"

"I'm...I'm the surgeon in route. I have to go!" Derek said. "I've got to save this kid!"

"But you don't work at county!" I protested, it's going to get very ugly out there baby!" I whined to him.

"It'll get uglier if that little boy dies. Hell I may join them!" He said angrily. "They are sending me an escort from the State Police. I didn't want a local cop taking me anywhere!

They'll stay with me, then bring me home after the surgery, I'll be fine." He said with a reassuring smile. "The surgery should last no longer than 10 hours."

"10 hours! Why can't they get someone else?" I shouted angrily.

"Because there is no one else! Mini skirmishes have already touched off. What's gotten into you? Why are you acting out like this? He asked. "Listen baby, my ride is here, I hate leaving you, but even if the major riot kicks off, the cops have formed a line between this part of town and the riot scene. It won't reach you, now I've got to go. I'll be back tonight."

And he kissed me, and then he left. I couldn't believe this! The one night I really need him, he can't be here because some racist pig shoots an innocent black baby walking home from band practice.

12