My UK Adventure Pt. 01: Getting Acquainted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
429 Followers

It was raining on the walk over to Connor's pub. So I wore tight fitting black pants, a red sweater without a bra and a black jacket. It was great having a nice man holding my waist, while walking under an umbrella. It was like two lost lovers out for an evening stroll. It took a while but we finally made the pub just as a downpour erupted from the sky.

Once inside this crowed bar, Connor saw us and took us over to a booth in the back. Two of Connor's friends, Dirk and Phil were sitting saving it for us. Dirk was a tall slender guy with long blonde hair maybe about 30. Phil was a short stocky guy and looked younger. They seemed nice and we talked awhile getting acquainted.

When Myles went to get us food and drinks, Dirk asked me if I was the girl from the photos. I answered I was. Then it was quiet until Myles came back with my glass of wine. It was all small talk until the food came. I had to try the fish and chips. It was very yummy as I quickly ate.

As the night went on with good music and lots of jokes, mostly about me, Dirk mentioned something about trying dogging while I was in the UK. Myles angrily told him that I wasn't that type of woman and dogging was for those gormless sluts, not a girl like me. So now my curiosity was heightened to exactly what dogging was. Before I left, a friend in the states told me to try it, but didn't exactly tell me what it was. And now Dirk says I would be perfect for it. I needed to know more.

We waited until Connor got off around 1 am and walked back to Myles place. It was a nice chilly night and the rain had subsided. I was now walking with two horny guys and the conversation was about sex. I was becoming really turned on about having both these men fuck me. The walk back became a lot brisker then the one on the way over.

Once back at Myles flat, it wasn't long before we were all entangled in sexual bliss. I sat on Myles raging hard cock, as I sucked on Connors 8" long skinny cock. I really wanted to feel him in me too. So I bounced and bounced trying to get Myles to cum again. It took some doing, but eventually he shot up in me. Once I felt his last squirt, I went to Connor. He pushed me on my back, knelt in front of me, spread my legs wide apart. Then he pushed himself into my wanting hot pussy. Myles goo began leaking out of me with each thrust of Connors hard cock

Oh god that felt wonderful being deeper inside me. Even though I came with Myles, I love a bigger cock. Connor was exciting parts of me that Myles smaller cock couldn't reach. I was moving so fast and came with a gush. When I was shaking in orgasmic bliss, I heard Myles say something about how sexy I look when having an orgasm. I do moan very loudly when that happens. Connor didn't stop and kept fucking me. It wasn't long that he exploded inside me too. Now I had two yummy loads of cum in me. Connor wanted to see me expel his goo and helped me draw it out with his fingers. Then he had me suck on them to swallow their loads. But he wasn't done yet.

Turning me on all fours, he stuck a finger in my ass. As he probed my hole he told me that he had always wanted to have anal sex. I turn back to look and told him to help himself. He did just that.

I held my breath as he pushed his still hard cock into my ass hole. I yelped a little until I stretched to accept him. Slowly he began to fuck me. It began to feel great, as I move my hips in unison with his thrusting. Myles watched and took a few photos of me. He kept telling how beautiful I looked having anal sex.

It took some time for Connor to spew his goo in me. As he did, I just moaned, "That's it Darling I love the feeling of you cuming in me."

We didn't even clean up and I had his goo running out of me as the three of us snuggled. We were all content little sex fiends holding each other with me in between them. We chatted a while and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was there just one day and already had many orgasms and two fun guys fucking me. Next time I'll tell you about my dogging experience. I was so bad and it started me on enjoying a few more dogging experiences. Please write me. I love hearing from everyone.

kat4funn
kat4funn
429 Followers
12