My UK Adventure Pt. 04: The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A skinny older guy named Mason from behind the bar looked at us and blurted, "It's about time you got here Dirk. I thought you weren't going to show. I rounded up some of my blokes just like you requested. Is this the American slut you have been bragging about? Wow! You weren't lying. She's really attractive and looks nice and fit too. I didn't expect someone so beautiful by what you've been sending us lately."

Dirk laughed and answered, "Damn Mason, you don't have to be so direct. Kathryn is just a nice girl who got into debt trouble and now has to work it off. But the more shagging she does the better she has become."

More laughter between them as Dirk chuckling continued, "But M, she has developed into a great little strumpet. So treat her nice. She is really striking and you guys will be happy I brought this one over."

Mason really bellowed a huge laugh and answered, "Okay Dirk. We' all be really nice to her, here is your money. I hope we wouldn't be disappointed like that other bitch you brought by last month."

I was becoming upset because I asked not to be gang banged and it looks like that was going to happen with these blokes. So to break the ice and stop talking about sex with me, I exclaimed, "Oh good horse racing. I love horsing racing. Can I play too?"

One of the guys motioned me over to him. I sat on his lap when he told me to pick the winner. So I asked about distance and track conditions. They looked at each other like I wasn't a novice but gave me just the horse names instead. One name just stood out to me. It was "Kitties Joke". So I asked if I could bet that horse. They all laughed and said it didn't have a chance. But another guy used his phone and put 5 pounds (5 quid same thing) on it. We all watched the race with guys moving closer to me, like zombies coming for their prey. When Kitties Joke won, I become really excited. I jumped up and down and landed in the arms of another guy.

He just smiled and said, "Pretty Lady that was some hunch bet. Can you do it again?"

I laughed and said I could, although his hands moved from my waist to my buns. He pulled me closer and we kissed. When we broke for air, the rest of the 5 guys were giving him a hard time. But that kiss was fantastic and making me moist between my legs. Ten minutes later I picked another winner at a different track.

Afterwards, I was bought a few glasses of wine and we talked getting to know one another. After my third winner in a row, the action went from the ponies to me. I kept telling them I was hot picking winners and didn't want to stop. They laughed, pulled up my dress over my waist exposing my naked wet pussy. Then two guys lowered my straps to expose my boobs. Laughing one guy answered about how hot I was going to become playing with their ponies.

Two guys started to fondle and suck on my boobs. Everyone quickly undressed and I had 6 older horny naked guys wanting to shag me. All the guys tried to grope me at once. While I alternated kissing some, others were fingering my now drenched pussy and sucking my breast. Then one guy pushed me back onto a bar stool and I guided his uncovered cock into my soak opening. I saw Dirk pointing a phone at me, so I turned my head away. As this bloke was speedily pumping me, I looked at the TV and saw my last pick winning the race.

One guy even yelled, "Look Kat pick another winner. Maybe we should shag her after the races?"

It was too late for that. My body and mind were already engrossed in the carnal pleasure of sex. It felt so damn good with a cock buried in me. I loved the feeling especially when each one fucked me bare back and spewed load after sticky load of spunk in me. After each had a turn in me, Dirk took a photo of their goo spilling out all over the bar stool. I turned away at the most photos, but then he ordered me to look into his phone and smile. Holding a glass of wine, I held it up and smiled as he took the photo.

Then he played with his phone, laughed and said, "I just sent them to Myles showing him how much fun his strumpet was having. I told him to post it on your escort site that we made. Hopefully you'll get some request from other groups." He bellowed a huge laugh.

As I moaned with delight from someone pushing his cock into me, I meekly replied, "But Connor promised not to gang bang me." Then I loudly moaned, "You feel so good in me. I'm cuming again! Don't stop! Yes! That's it. Oh yes! Make me cum!"

Dirk laughed and said, "Connor did. But I made no such agreement with you. And I have a wager with Myles about how many guys you can shag during this trip. And now I'm off to a good start. But it sounds like you are having fun too!"

I didn't answer him but just enjoyed my climax. Afterwards I was brought over to a table and told to lean over it. They spread my legs apart and started to ream my ass hole. Soon the guys were taking turn in my anal cavity as well as my pussy. I wasn't double this time, but instead they rotated around until all had splattered my holes over and over again with their spunk.

It seemed like a long time but really wasn't. In less than 2 hours they were finished with me. I had so much cum dripping out of my holes that it made a big puddle on the floor. What was weird, I didn't drink any of it, like usually happens when gang banged. Suddenly it hit me. I realized that I really enjoyed being treated like a harlot, while having many pleasurable orgasms. That is probably why I do it so often.

As I was pulling my dress down, I asked where the toilet was. But instead Mason came over and said, "Not yet beautiful it's my turn to shag that fit body of yours. I had to wait until everyone was finished first. So come here."

I looked a Dirk and he was smiling from ear to ear. I walked over to him and he grabbed me, holding me tight against his body. Plastering a wet kiss on my lips, he pushed my buns tightly against his hard cock. Then he pushed me back and told me to assume the doggy position. I bent over, dangling my arms down to my feet. Hearing his zipper undo, I felt his fingers at my sperm drenched pussy. Just before he went into me, one of the guys yelled.

"M, you can't shag her. You got Herpes. Do you want to contaminate her and everyone else she shags? Not cool dude."

Others bellowed out other comments too about his STD. But instead of saying it was dangerous; he barked back, "Lads, I have it under control. I take my meds every day and haven't broken out for months. So it's cool. She won't catch it."

I stood up and said "No way". Quickly I back away from him toward Dirk. Once I got next to Dirk, I whispered, "I'm not having sex with him. So let's go."

Mason stood about 10 feet away from us and pleaded his case. Then he nastily said, "Fuck you Dirk. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have had this fuck session for money. It was your whore last year that gave it to me. Check out my dick to see that I'm fucking safe."

He squawked at me that it was the least Dirk could do was check him out. So we did and he had no blisters or any signs of sores. So Dirk told me to fuck him but use a condom to play it safe. I still said no.

Then he turned to me and said, "If you don't, I'll make sure you get gang-banged every fucking night for the rest of your trip. There is a group of guys that would love to tie you up and fuck you for days. But that's going to be your choice!" When his anger dissipated he said, "I know him and he wouldn't fuck you if he wasn't safe. He's not that type of guy. So please just do it."

Reluctantly I agreed, if I sat on him instead and used a condom. It only took 10 minutes until he pulled off his condom and squirt his load on my pussy like everyone else. Then I hurried to the toilet to clean his and everyone else messes off me. When I came out, everyone was leaving and Mason came up to me.

He handed me 200 extra quid, kissed my cheek and said, "Thanks Kat. I really needed to feel a pussy again. Also, I wouldn't have shagged you if I thought you would catch it. It's just that your body is so fucking hot. Thanks for trusting me."

We left and drove the 3 hours to Stratford. All the way I didn't say a word to Dirk even though he tried to talk to me about other things then sex. It was the threats he used to persuade me into fucking this diseased guy that upset me. When we got to Stratford, I saw a hospital clinic.

"Dirk I want to go there and get tested. I wouldn't have sex with anyone else until I'm sure I'm safe. If not, I want to go back to London and I'll fly home." I demanded.

He laughed and reminded me that he had my passport and wouldn't give back until my trip was over. Now I was becoming really angry, but what could I do. Then he pulled into the hospital parking lot. I guess he was doing what I wanted.

We waited over an hour until I was called in to be seen. Being embarrassed, I told the doctor about finding out the guy I was having sex had Herpes. He had me sit on the table. Then he tied my legs wide apart and looked in my pussy. He fingered around in me and when finished he looked concerned.

"Well my dear," he started. "It looks like you've been a very sexually active. I can tell by the bruising around and inside your vagina that you have had a lot more than one partner. One guy didn't do all of that to you, now did he."

I meekly answered, "No!"

Then he continued, "The good news is that you have no signs of Herpes, but sometimes it may take a day or 2 to show up. You said he had sex with you today?"

I answered, "Yes just a few hours ago."

Walking away, he went to a cupboard and took out a syringe and started to give me a shot. As he did, he explained that it would kill the virus if it hasn't taken hold yet, but doesn't always work. Then he drew blood and told me to give him a number so he could text me when the results came back. I told him that my boyfriend Dirk has a number.

He looked at me and blurted, "You mean your boyfriend allowed those blokes to have sex with you?"

I had tears I my eyes when I said, "Yes, it was all his idea."

He took me down from the table and we walked outside. I showed him who Dirk was. He went over to him, took us to his office and closed the door. We both sat timidly as he explained the process. The good thing was that I had to abstain from vagina sex until the test came back in a few days. Dirk wasn't happy about that, but pretended to be agreeable. He also wasn't happy when the doctor berated him for allowing my promiscuity. He just answered that I wanted it and he just went along with it.

After we left the office, Dirk turned to me and with an angry voice verbally chastised me. When he calmed down, we had a late lunch and went site seeing. He was very amiable the rest of the night. And the best of all, I didn't have to fuck anyone. I could really enjoy my vacation and the next few days were wonderful.

We went to Warwick castle spending hours exploring and reading about its history. I tried archery and bought some medieval souvenirs. We hiked some trails around the area and shopped. My nights were sleep except on the second day, Dirk made me give him a blow job. After a few days reprieve from all sexual activity except the occasional blow job at a pub, the test came back negative for any STD's. I was delighted, but not as much as Dirk. He had a wicked smile on his face and I knew what it meant.

It was now Monday night and we were in Liverpool. I was dressed in a short red spaghetti strap dress with black stockings, red 4" heel shoes, red panties but no bra. I was dragged to different pubs throughout the night, meeting guys who paid to have sex with me. After a few drinks, I would sit at a table or booth and open my legs up so guys could get a good look at the merchandise, me. I was paraded around like a sex object, but after one guy gave me some weed, I didn't care anymore.

When some bloke wanted me, he would negotiate with Dirk over price. The most a bloke paid was 300 quid, while the least anyone paid was a 100 quid. Most of the time, I was taken back to a restroom and fucked in a stall or to a utility room. At one place I was taken outside to a van and four blokes took turns shagging me. I got a lot of pleasure out there and had many orgasms. I was now enjoying myself. I decided to have fun and I did when a guy was a hunk. Unfortunately most guys were older and not very attractive, although they hard throbbing cocks that were enjoyable. I just put what they looked like out of my mind and enjoyed the pleasure.

Dirk seemed to get a thrill passing me around as a cheap strumpet too. I remember these words he would constantly say before we went into a pub. "You're the sexiest strumpet in the UK. Blokes are going to want to shag you and that's why we are here. You will flirt with every bloke that shows interest in you. Open your legs and smile at them. I know you have it in you to be an elite tart. So go and have fun!"

The funny thing was that after the first few pubs, I was getting used to flirting and actually enjoyed the attention. Dirk handled the money, while I went and savored feeling a cock buried in me. I knew during the day, I would enjoy sightseeing and at night I would dress provocatively and go out to pubs. At most places my actions weren't a problem, but we also were kicked out of few pubs. It was great when an owner would indulge with me and had a place for me to be shagged. That happened only on occasion. By Wednesday I was a content willing strumpet up for anything.

I have only a 4 more days left being presented to blokes for sexual gratification. Before my STD incident, I had already enjoyed 29 different men. I still have a few stories to tell but would be too long with detail to share now. I hope to get it all written soon and tell you the final total of encounters. It total even shocked me.

12