My UK Adventure Pt. 05: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
429 Followers

I guy yelled, "Here's the plug Sarge. Stick it in her."

I felt a plastic dildo going into my ass with Sarge saying, "Your man said you would do anything for us. We're just getting that cute arse all ready for round two." Then he laughed as well as some other guys.

When he finished pushing the anal plug into me, he began fingering my pussy. It felt wonderful with something in my ass and his fingers in my pussy. Then he asked for a condom and I felt him pushing his hard cock into my pulsating pud of wetness. I began moaning with pleasurable sighs as he pushed into me. I even stop sucking and sat up to look at him pumping in and out of me.

With the flash lights strictly just on me I had a hard time seeing the guy who was fucking me, although I could tell that there were lots of guys waiting for their turn. Some guy pulled my head back down and I started sucking on cock again. Eventually the Sarge pulled out of me.

"Push her up to me," he yelled. "I got a huge load for her to drink up."

The guys pushed me to sit up. The Sarge pulled off his condom and I grabbed his throbbing cock. Opening my mouth, he began spewing his spunk. Trying to make it in my mouth but missing most of it, he unloaded the goo across my face. As he was finishing his many squirts of goo, I felt another young hunk jumping up on the table and began his plunder of my wet slit with his wanker. I began moving and moaning with his thrusting.

As I did he blurted, "What a tight hole this slag has. Dam she's feels really hot and seems to really like getting it."

Then another guy yelled, "Hurry up and shag the whore. I'm already to go. I want to shag her before Rodney ruins her cunt. "

As I was enjoying his smaller cock, Sarge whispered, "You be a good willing little strumpet and we'll be gentle. Otherwise we'll have to hold you down. Also sexy, I don't want to surprise you. Here's what going to happen gorgeous. All of us are going to have a turn to completion before we start on your arse. Then everyone who wants your arse will have a turn. After that, anyone who wants thirds or fourths and even fifths will shag you until we are all spent. So get comfortable. You're going to be here for a long time."

Oh my god! He said I was gorgeous. So in between my moans of pleasure, I sat up on my arms and sighed, "Yes! Oh Yes! I want it so bad. I'll do whatever you want. Just let me have my orgasms too."

Sarge laughed as well as many others who heard my cry. One guy answered, "Don't worry babe, we'll make sure you have your orgasms." There was more laughter by the group.

Since I couldn't see who or how many guys were there to fuck me, I decided to start counting every time a guy came. It was after the tenth guy squirted on me or in my mouth, that I heard from a big black guy named Rodney whom I was sucking on.

"Okay beautiful it's my turn to shag that hot cunt of yours. I hope you are ready for me."

I was only sucking on his head, so how big he really was I had no idea. Then he walked over to my legs and pulled me toward him. My butt was at the edge of the table as he pushed my legs wide apart. He looked at me for a minute and told a guy to shine a light on my body.

Then he said with an African accent, "You have such an attractive fit little body. Nice tits, small waist and such a flat stomach. I love how it looks with spunk shinning on it. But being such a little thing, I don't know gorgeous if you can handle my big Willy." He laughed, "But we're going to give it a huge try." More chuckling, "Just relax and enjoy Willy. I know he's going to enjoy shagging you."

I sat up to watch him putting that monster 14" black thing into my soaked pussy. I moaned for him to go slow. He did until he got it half way in me then he pulled out and began to slowly fuck me. It felt great and I began to enjoy his plundering. I lay back down and moaned with pleasure that his fucking was creating. I was building up to another wonderful orgasm. But my enjoyment was short lived. After some time, he began to push deeper into me.

As he did I cried, "Oh god, you're hurting me. Oh my god. Please no!" I immediately sat up and placed my hands on his pelvic to stop him from going deeper in me.

He chuckled and answered, "Just relax gorgeous. You may not be built for my large Willy, but I love shagging that hot little body of yours. I have to go balls deep in it" He laughed as well as the other guys as he said, "Just take it like the good little whore you are."

He slapped my hands off his pelvic. Taking my legs, he pushed them wide and up my body. With one hard thrust he impelled his huge thing all the way in me. I screamed in agony and he pulled half way out. Every time he went all the way in me I yelped in pain, but that didn't stop him. He just kept telling me to relax, as he continued his ramming.

I kept trying to close my legs and stop his deep penetration with my hands. So he had two guys take one leg each and spread them wide a part. He took my hands, placed them over my head and leaned over me. I couldn't move, as he speedily pumped as deep as he could go into my wide open hole. As he did, he whispered for me to relax and move my hips. He had the guys stop holding my legs and I slowly moved my pelvic. It was at this point that I stop fighting, began to relax, and enjoyed his massive cock in me. I even screamed that I was cuming a few times. When I did that, he chuckled and told me that he knew I would eventually love Willy. I really didn't love his massive cock, but I thought it would help him cum quicker. He began grunting and fucking me faster. After a few more minutes, he pulled all the way out of me. Placing his cock just above my pussy, and began shooting many squirts of spunk on my stomach with some splattering to my breast. Thankfully he was finally done.

My pussy still felt like Willy was still in me, as I was taken off the table and had a short break. After that sex session, I really needed one. As I stood leaning back against the table, his spunk began to slowly run down my body. Guys were chuckling watching that happen. I took my hands and laughing rubbed it into my flesh. I was given a beer to drink, I guess to wash down all of the spunk I had earlier swallowed.

The Rodney came next to me and put his arm around me. "You were a great fuck gorgeous. You took Willy like a bitch in heat. Most whores would have begged me to stop. But instead you fucked me like the pro you are. I can't wait for another round with you and maybe do your arse too." he said nicely said.

I just smiled and didn't say anything back, but thought about how much it would hurt with him in my ass.

After I drank a beer, they positioned me standing next to the table. Then I was pushed down to where my breasts were plastered on the table. One guy pulled my legs wide apart and another took out the anal plug. Then the Sarge put on another condom and began sticking that huge thing into my already expanded ass opening. Soon I was being ravished over and over again with guys taking turns in my ass. I only counted 7 guys spewing their loads inside my ass and luckily the Rodney wasn't one of them. In fact I learned later that Sarge made him leave. When they all spewed their spunk in me, Sarge pushed the anal plug back in me.

"There you go Kat. Seven loads of spunk in your ass and it will stay there until you get back to your hotel." He said with a chuckle.

After another slight break and as we were getting started again, some guy turned a bright light on all of us and yelled, "What the hell is going on in here? Who's that girl? You blokes are in big trouble."

He got closer to me and said, "Are you alright Miss. Did these blokes rape you?"

I looked up at this old guy slowly walking toward us with a flash light shining on everyone. The group was yelling that I wasn't being raped but was just some whore that they paid to fuck.

He kind of ignored their pleas until the Sarge said, "Winston my man. She's was paid 2000 quid to get shagged tonight. So everything is okay. Just ask her."

Well I guess thinking back about it, I could have said he was lying and I was being raped, but instead I just acknowledged that he was telling the truth. That was dumb on my part. I could have been done for the evening. After a long discussion, Sarge talked Winston into fucking me too.

I took Winston's hands and led him to the table. Then I had him get up on it and I went to straddle over him. After I unzipped his pants this hard huge cock was staring at me. Reaching it, I slowly sat down on his huge thing. Guys kept saying that Winston's cock was bigger than they expected, but it felt really good in me. It was a nice change from that huge black thing I had. So I moved back and forth, and up and down while he played with my boobs.

As he did I moaned, "Oh yes Winston. I love my breast played with and finally a guy who likes my boobs. Oh yes! You feel great. Oh! Oh!" It didn't take long until Winston blew a big load of cum in me.

When he finished, I got off and was dragged off the table to the cold floor. They threw a blanket on it and soon the attack continued with me being fucked in a variety of positions. Winston even stood and watched my debauchery. My many orgasms also continued throughout the night, until they all had spewed many more loads of yummy cum in and all over me. I was finally done I'm guessing around 2 am because someone told Sarge about the barrack check at 2:30.

As the guys were dressing, I asked where to clean up. Sarge threw me his t-shirt and told me to use that. I wiped my face and body the best I could. My thong panties were kept by them as a souvenir. Then I was taken to the entrance of the castle. I looked for Dirk, but couldn't find him. So I decide to walk back alone.

I started sauntering to the tunnel very slowly. My body ached but in a good way. I still felt like I had a cock in my arse, but giggled remembering it was just the anal plug still in me. It was dark and only one light in the middle of the tunnel. I was nervous but figured it was okay. I couldn't see the other side of the tunnel as I began walking toward it, but did smell cigarette smoke. Just before I got out, I saw some figures standing there.

Oh my god, there were three blokes smoking cigs and watching me getting closer to them. I tried not to look at them. When I nervously walked by them, one guy grabbed my arm pulled me closer to him.

"What do we have here?" He nastily asked.

Being now surrounded by all three one said, "It looks like we have a strumpet on her way home. I can smell the sex still on her."

The last guy said, "Well strumpet, and are you on the way home from whoring at the barracks? All we want is the fucking money you made; so give to us and you can go!"

I yelled, "Leave me alone or I'll scream. I have no money."

I felt a hand going over my mouth and the first guy saying, "If you scream, we'll have to hurt you. All we want is the fucking money."

Another guy chimed in, "You're being such a difficult whore. For that we all will have to shag you first then take the money. It won't be right not to do what the others payed for."

He pushed me back against the concert wall, unzipped my jacket and pulled my blouse apart tearing off the buttons. Then he pushed the material off my breast and said, "Look at the whores tits. Very nice! I bet you made lots of money showing those tits around. I can still smell the spunk the guys left on you."

The other two came over to look at me and started to roughly grope them. My skirt was then pulled up showing them my nakedness. I became scared and tried to scream but again was told to shut up or I would get hurt. They turned me around to face the wall.

As I leaned my face sideways on the wall, a guy pulled out the anal plug. When he did, the spunk began leaking out of me and running down over my pussy dripping on the ground. I heard them laughing and say stuff like I must had a many blokes. One guy pulled my skirt down and wiped the spunk from over my pussy. When he took my hips toward him, I pulled back.

"Don't fight it bitch or we'll have to hurt you." He barked again.

I was pulled back and I felt either his fingers or cock rubbing up against my pussy. He whispered something about how much fun he was going to have fucking me.

Suddenly I heard someone yelling to leave me alone. Out of nowhere, one guy was dragged away and the other pushed to the ground with his head stomped on. I heard Dirk yelling something nasty toward the three guys. The guy holding me turned to fight Dirk, but Dirk got in the first blow right across his face. He fell to the ground. Dirk went over and kicked him in the face and then stomped on his family jewels. The guy was loudly moaning with his hands between his legs. The third guy just ran, while the other two guys were on the ground moaning in pain.

Coming over to me he said, "Are you alright Kathryn? Why didn't you wait for me? I told you I would be in the office and to meet me there afterwards. If it wasn't for the Sarge telling me you left, I wouldn't have been here to stop that."

Thank god he did. I was so happy to see him. I just hugged him. I've never been so scared in my life. He was my savior. And boy how he can fight.

Sniffling I meekly answered, "I looked for you and didn't hear that you would be in the office. But I'm so happy you found me when you did. Look what they did to my blouse."

He pulled my jacket closed, took my arm, and we went back to the hotel. He got water running in the tub and helped me in. Then he started to wash my back, hair and massaging my shoulders. He was very gentle to me and something he hadn't shown before.

As he did he said, "Kathryn never do that again. I will always walk you home from any event and protect you. You have taken to this life style better than I thought you would. For your reward no more gang bangs. Just a few guys a night until you go home. Are you okay with that plan?"

I turned to kiss him and boy what a nice kiss. After I was all cleaned, he tucked me into bed, lay next to me and said, "Tomorrow we'll start back to London. We should get back by Friday night. Then Saturday will be a day just for you."

Kissing my forehead he whispered, "Good night my sweet beautiful Lady. I love you!"

Those last three words didn't resister until the next day. We got started late and I asked if it was okay to stop in York to meet a pen pal that I've been writing too. He smiled and said it was okay if we make another stop first.

We went to Newcastle first and I met a guy at a big resort I think was called Slieve Donard. I wore a conservative outfit because there were a lot of people around. It was 11 am when on knocked on his door. An older maybe 60 something guy wearing just a robe opened the door.

He looked at me and said, "You must be Kathryn. Wow! You are more beautiful than your photos. We have almost two hours until my wife comes back, but you should be gone before then."

Handing me an envelope, I just put it in my bag and told him I'll be right back. I quickly changed into my lingerie. When I came out wearing just a sheer black top and nothing else, I asked if he liked what he saw. His lusty grin and a bulge brewing from under his robe told me everything I needed to know. I jumped in his arms, gave him a passionate kiss, and said something about how handsome he was. Reaching under his robe I found his hardening cock getting ready for fun. I knelt down and sucked on it until he was rock hard. Then he picked me up and placed me on the bed. He spread my legs apart and began rubbing my clit. Soon he had two fingers in my pussy making me very wet. I was moaning and squirming with pleasurable delight.

When suddenly he pulled his fingers out and softly remarked, "I see you are enjoying your work. You are such beautiful, horny lass aren't you! But now I need to fuck you for Percy's enjoyment."

I grabbed his cock giggled to myself for him naming it and placed Percy at my vagina entrance. He did the rest. Soon he was pumping me like no tomorrow. Grunting and telling me how tight and horny I was, while he plundered my pussy. I enjoyed it immensely. After a long time he began grunting and twitching, so I knew he was about to inject me with sperm.

Just before he came he yelled, "I hope it's okay to spunk inside you!"

Moaning I answered, "Yes! I want to feel you filling me up. Oh yes please do!"

In a moment I felt him jerking and pushing himself deep in me. Then his spunk was unleashed like a volcano erupting. When he was done he fell on top of me. He was breathing heavy and I was afraid I killed him, but after a few minutes he pushed himself up and smiled at me.

"I really needed that gorgeous," he said. "You're worth every penny, but it's getting late. Go clean up and I'll walk you out."

As I was leaving, I gave him a big kiss and went to find Dirk. Dirk was at the bar. I gave him the envelope filled with five 100 pound notes and we left for my rendezvous with my pen pal in York.

This one was going to be a freebie. I meant him at Café Tea Rooms for tea and crumpets. Dirk went to get us a room, while I was escorted to my friends place for shagging. A few hours later I met up with Dirk at the Tea place and went sightseeing the rest of the time in York. I loved the town with so much to see. The boat tour was so much fun too.

That night I dressed to go out to a pub for shagging, but Dirk stopped me and said, "Not tonight love. Tonight I want you for myself. You already have made more then what was anticipated. So just relax and lets us have some time together."

I made love to Dirk for hours the rest of the night. He seemed different after my near rape experience and I remembered him telling me those three words. It was like he really was loving me and not just fucking me.

The next day was Friday and off to London. We pulled in around 2 pm. I was shocked to see Sarah and Beth (the two girls from Bath) at Myles place, dressed sultry and sitting on the couch reading magazines. They looked at me and smiled. Beth then asked how my trip was and if I had fun shagging.

I answered, "Oh yes I did. I met so many nice guys and enjoyed them. How about you two? Why are you still here? I thought you had to go home last weekend."

Sarah laughed and replied, "Oh we are home now. We've made so much money here and planning to stay for some time. Myles is out looking for a nice flat for us to live in. Why don't you stay too? We would have so much fun rooming together."

Beth chimed in, "Oh yes Kathryn. We would enjoy your company. The money is great too. Please stay."

I thought, "Oh my god! Connor did turn them into strumpets too. Just like he said he would."

Connor hearing the chatter walked out and saw me. He was holding a black short skirt and black top that left my belly button exposed. Giving it to me he told me to put it on. When I returned, I was dressed like the strumpet that I had become and all ready for shagging more horny blokes. Then we all went to dinner with me dressed risque but the other girls were dressed with pants and tops. During dinner Connor and Dirk told me that I was going dogging again. Dirk looked angry and tried to talk him out of it, but Connor had his mind made up. It's funny because at the start of my adventure the two guys thought differently about me. It was Dirk who wanted me to go dogging and started me on my way to becoming a strumpet. But now they were opposite. Myles eventually joined us at Connors pub. I went with the guys for dogging, while Myles took the girls off to their fuck dates. I have photos of me on this date if you want to see.

Anyway, I was only shagged by three guys besides Dirk and Connor but sucked to completion about a 9 other blokes. This event turned out to be my last night of whoring. It was finally over but I actually was used to the attention and really didn't want to stop.

kat4funn
kat4funn
429 Followers