My UK Adventure Pt. 05: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
429 Followers

I slept late Saturday morning; afterwards Dirk took me out exploring. We went to Greenwich and I had fun at the museum. We even had a picnic on the grassy area. The night was just with him at his small flat. Actually it was in the basement of Myles large abode. We made love all night. In the morning, I dressed conservatively with pants and was taken to the airport for my flight home. Myles handed me an envelope and it had 1500 pounds in it with an invite to come back next year. I kissed Myles and Dirk good bye. Then left with my two large over stuffed suitcases and one carry on.

As I was at the curb, a nice looking tall slender guy named Spencer helped me with my luggage. He waited in line with me and even upgraded my seat to sit next to him. We talked about a lot of things including me telling him about my trip as a strumpet, but it was like he already knew. By the time we landed I was very comfortable with him. He invited me to stay over at his place and I accepted. It was after we made love, that he gave me a proposition to become an elite exclusive escort for a worldwide men organization. I didn't except that day, but when Friday came around and being bugged all week by him, I final succumbed to trying it until the end of 2015. I figured I was already a strumpet maybe being a high class escort would be a lot better. And I was so horny all week from not having any sex. I can't tell you any more about it for now, but it's been almost five months now doing this endeavor.

Well that finished my UK trip story. I have to tell you it was very rewarding. Also, Myles is the one that sent Spencer to meet me and I should thank him for doing so. I'm pleased with my decision of joining the club. I probably wouldn't be writing anymore stories for a while. But I will continue writing to my many friends that I've met on here. Thanks for enjoying my stories and telling me about it. I still wish more of you would write me.

Kisses

Kathryn

kat4funn
kat4funn
429 Followers