My Ultimate Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

We took a quick nap fully dressed and snuggled against each other not wanting the time to pass. The whole time, my mind kept thinking of the time being here and what had taken place. I let three of your friends, strangers, make love to me and now, most of my fantasies had been met.

I have now had seven lovers, six men, the two from my school days, you Mark, Mike my neighbor, Eric, Wayne and now a woman. It all seemed ok to me, like this was what I was supposed to do with my body. It felt great to have all of you make love to me. Well that is except my first two. I felt it was ok to have the others since you were there and took part.

I was puzzled somewhat that you had let me have sex with men without the protection of condoms. Knowing their sperm was still alive inside me with yours excited me a little. We hadn't talked about birth control or even if I was on it. It never came up in any of our conversations since the first time I told you it wasn't safe. I wondered what you would think if I got pregnant with another man even though the sex had been ok with you. No worry there though. I was still on the pill. I thought more about the club scene and what I had seen going on there. At the time I wasn't ready to do something like that in public. Now I wasn't so sure. It intrigued me. Although I hadn't seen anyone exchange partners on the dance floor, I wondered if they did. I hadn't been there long enough to find out. Now I was very curious.

I wasn't sure if you knew I was fucking Mike and somehow I wanted you to be ok with that too, that I had your permission to have him and not sneak behind your back. That's what it felt like to me anyway. I thought to myself that I needed to figure how to get a threesome with you and Mike the next time you were with me at home.

The few short hours quickly passed and I had to go.

Packed, we headed for the airport. Both of us a little quiet, not wanting this to end, but I had to go back. After checking in we discovered I had to wait several hours before boarding my plane so we sat around and talked. We talked about the future and what was going to happen when I went back. I started quizzing you about the club and what really took place there. You just told me that I would have to wait and could find out whenever I came back to visit. Now I was more curious than ever and started thinking about another visit. I wished I could stay and find out right now.

You leaned in and gave me a kiss, so passionate and loving. Moans escape my lips. I didn't want to go. Feeling your tongue on mine, smelling you, tasting you, this is one of many memories I wanted to remember. My body was giving into whatever may come, and a naughty thought popped into my head. I took your hand and stood you up, telling you to grab my bags we headed down the hall. Looking around, I finally saw it, the family restroom. Entering in and locking the door, I turn around and look at you, making sure you were okay with this. Your eyes told me that it was and you lifted me up into another mesmerizing kiss with my legs wrapping around you.

You carry me over to the counter and gently set me down. I can feel your bulge against me as you gently open my blouse. With the intensity of the situation, I wanted to rip your clothes off. Looking into my eyes, your hands run up my thighs, hiking my skirt up to my waist. You begin to explore my wetness as my breath catches in my throat and I lean into your touch and kiss. Your left arm is holding me steady on the counter top, my hands running through your hair as we kiss deeper. Your right hand is deftly pleasuring my clit, rubbing just right over the hood through my panties making my legs quiver involuntarily. My right leg is still wrapped around your body as the left leg drops down to give you more access; however both of them were shaking and quivering.

I gasp and squeeze you closer with both legs when I feel your fingers changed from tantalizing my opening to thrusting deep inside me with two fingers as you pull my panties aside. You hold my body tighter to you, kissing me harder and slowly sliding both fingers all the way inside me and you start to flutter them and work them around inside. Your middle finger slides into my now-begging love mound to thrum on my g-spot as I squirm in pleasure and on the edge of an orgasm. With your other hand holding me firmly on the small of my back, you slide your fingers out a little and then plunge them back deep within me. I'm panting and groaning I'm in bliss and pleasure. You can feel that I'm about to cum so you pause, saying "Not just yet beautiful, not yet". You hold your fingers inside me, not moving them while you softly kiss my love mound, trailing kisses around my pubic bone and stomach, and then making your way back to the top of my love opening.

My love mound was throbbing with the presence of your fingers and hungry for more. You begin to suck on my love button, and I let out a little yelp while grabbing onto your head. You suck my clit into your mouth and begin to flick my love button with the tip of your tongue. My breathing begins to grow faster and my body is out of control, my hips grinding my love button into your tongue and moving so your fingers can get deeper inside me.

We're trying not to be too loud as your tongue flicks my love button faster and faster, with your fingers pumping inside me. I couldn't hold on any longer and I cry out in ecstasy as the waves of this powerful orgasm overtake me. You slow down a little but never stopping, letting my body ride the orgasm out. There's no stopping us now, I need to feel your love muscle inside me. I sit up and help you quickly take off your pants and boxers, as your hardened member reveals itself. I take you in my hands and begin to caress your love balls, gently stroking you and I rub my thumb lightly over the opening, feeling the pre-cum that leaked out.

You slide your arms around me, pick me up off the counter and set me down and turn me around, taking off my blouse and hiking my skirt up to my waist. You press on my upper back, gently guiding me to bend over and lean on the counter as you slide my panties down my long smooth legs. I flip my long blond hair out of the way, so I can turn back and watch you. I feel you pressing your love muscle into my opening. Your hands on my hips to stabilize me as you begin to push inside. I lunge my hand down to my love mound and begin to rub my love button. The head of your hardened member slowly slides deeper and deeper into my love tunnel. I couldn't wait any longer, and I rocked forward and then pushed back hard onto your love muscle sliding it all the way, deep inside me. I begin to vigorously rub my love button as you began to thrust yourself into a rhythm. I can feel the magical waves of pleasure building within me as you move in and out, in and out, in a slow rhythmic motion, with a few extra hard thrusts. I'm making pleasure noises with each thrust and those noises encourage you to pump harder, faster and deeper. Suddenly I'm hit with another orgasm.

Wrapping your arms around me holding me tighter I can hear you grunt with every thrust, going deeper, faster and harder. With a few more thrusts, I feel you begin to slow down but still plunging in as deep as you can. I know that you're about to orgasm and I begin to rub my magic button faster and faster to orgasm with you. A few more full thrusts, I feel your love muscle pulse and then your orgasm explodes into me. You hold me tight with your chest against my back and you groan as both of us convulse in our orgasms as we lean into the counter. When we finally catch our breaths and the aftershocks have subsided, you gently turn me around and lift me back onto the counter. You pull me into you and we rest for a little while, leaning against each other, both of us sweaty and satisfied. With our breaths and heart rates finally returning back to normal, you lean down and tenderly give me a kiss.

We quickly put our clothes back on and leave the restroom to head back to my gate. With a final kiss and hug we parted ways and I was on my way back home.

I just wished, now that I was on the way home and still feeling part of you in me, that we and your friends all could have been together at your apartment for most of the week all having sex together, group sex, instead of the one time we had. That was pretty much my only remaining fantasy. To have group sex, a free for all, as long as there was no rough stuff, no ass fucking, whipping and stuff like that. It didn't matter if it was with friends or strangers. I wanted to experience all of it.

Home now and thinking about it as I was unpacking, (I had already slipped out of my travel clothes, my moist panties that were still slightly wet from you and was wearing only my robe) I discovered I was really wet and swollen as I could feel moisture dripping from me. God Sara I thought. All of my inhibitions are gone. I have now had sex with strangers at least strangers to me and I want more. I wondered if you would want to join a sex club to meet with strangers or if there was someway we could get all of our friends together in a club on a regular basis. At least try it and see if we liked it. I thought about the dance floor scene again when the thought hit me that that had been a sex club and that I had passed up the chance to find out this time. At that thought I felt my body begin to stiffen with the beginning of an orgasm and my hand went to my love mound to hasten it along. I stood there lost in my orgasm as my body shuddered and spasmed. My orgasm was hard and long and I no longer just felt the moisture dripping from me but now it was gushing and running down my legs. I became weak and slipped down to my knees on the floor as the spasms racked my body.

As the spasms waned and I recovered, I discovered I had also peed in my release and had soaked my throw rug under my knees. I had never had a release like this before and I was shaking my head in amazement trying to clear my head. I was in a daze, a sexual fog, wondering if this would be what it would feel like having group sex. Somehow I, we, had to try it.

I weakly gained my feet and picked up the rug as I rose and walked to my washer and tossed it in on my way to the bathroom to clean up. I wanted to soak and give myself time to recover fully from my week in NJ and the release I just had. I was tired and since this was Sunday evening, I needed to get to bed early and I wanted a deep sleep. I took a sleeping pill so I knew I wouldn't wake during the night thinking about work or anything else. I needed a deep restful sleep. I really didn't want to go to work tomorrow but I felt so tired.

I soaked and almost fell asleep in the tub and struggled to stay awake long enough to rinse after my soaking, dry and brush my teeth. I headed to bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and slept soundly, dreaming but never waking until the alarm rang Monday morning. I lay there not wanting to get up and let my hand wander to my sex. It felt wet and sticky and when I brought my hand to my face and looked, I could see it was not just my moisture. When I smelled and tasted it, I knew then I had just not dreamed of having sex but someone had actually fucked me during the night while not awaking me. I thought, Mike, that little fuck. He has my key and he snuck in during the night and quietly did me. I smiled at the thought and crawled out of bed and headed to the shower, quickly showered, dressed and got ready to leave for work. I'll talk with him tonight when I get home.

I got to work and discovered I was swamped. Files were stacked all over my desk. It looked like no one had filled in for me like they said they would. Crap I thought, they can't do this to me. I'll never be able to take off on a needed vacation again if this continues and I went to the partner that I was working for and complained. He gave an apology but explained the whole firm is swamped right now. They tried to keep up with my work but everyone has fallen behind. Just do the best I can to catch up. I dove into my work when I got back to my desk, not stopping even for lunch and before I knew it, it was 9 PM and I discovered I was the only one in the building. I had been lost in my work, I wrote a note to myself indicating where I left off and would start tomorrow and gathered my things and headed out the door. Mike was waiting by my car. That surprised me and I asked him what he was doing there.

"Waiting for you," was his reply.

"Mike, you know you are not supposed to meet me here, what if someone sees us. Do you want us to get caught?"

"No, but it is getting dark and my parents think I'm at the movies. So I thought it would be OK."

"Well it's not but get in." I let him in the car and told him to say, if anyone saw us, that I saw you on the corner and that I picked you up to take you home since we were neighbors.

He smiled at that and scooted down a little so his head was below the window and leaned towards me. I asked him what he was doing. I should have known because as soon as I said anything his hand went to my thigh and up under my skirt where his fingers slipped under my panties and slid along my slit. "Damit Mike," I said as I tried to push his hand way. Don't do that." He laughed and just slid his fingers into me. I melted and wanted to get home in a hurry to get him in bed. I needed him right now and told him to make sure he was hidden as I drove by his house and into my garage.

I kept a watchful eye out for anyone whom might know us or see us but it was hard to concentrate with him finger fucking me now. He almost had me into an orgasm as we pulled into the garage and I quickly let the garage door go down hiding us as we spilled from the car. Our clothes were shed as we rushed thru the house and we were nude by the time we got to the bed. His mouth was at me almost before I lay down and had my legs spread for him. He was getting very talented. Now, with all the experience I was giving him he quickly had me into a hard release. I was a quivering moaning mass, my body's spasms were intense and hard. I felt the jolts of electricity all thru me as I lay there quivering for him. He drank his fill of me before he moved up and placed himself at my opening and thrust his engorged love muscle into me with one hard shove.

I gasp loudly when he did this, although I was now used to his large size, when he entered me this way, it was always a surprise. God he made me feel good. His tip always rubbed against my cervix and it felt like he was pushing himself up into my stomach each time he bottomed out. We both liked it when he held himself against me, him gripping my hips holding me to his groin and his engorged head against my cervix while I did all the work, flexing my pelvis and grinding his sensitive opening across the roughness of my inner love bump. He usually came hard when we did that and I could feel the pulsation of the muscles in his hardened shaft and the flexing of the muscles in his groin when he had his release.

I was holding him tightly to me trying to do this as he unleashed his first torrent of cum filling me. I wanted to get his first release out of the way and give him just a little time to recover. His second release would take a little longer and the pace of lovemaking would be a little slower. Even though we had spent a lot of time trying to prevent premature ejaculation, he was not quite there yet. That I guess will come with age. We made love for a little over an hour when he said he probably should go home, before his parents wondered where he was. We kissed and he got up off me and wandered thru the house dressing and let himself out.

I lay there thinking about the sex I just had and remembered I was going to talk to him about him sneaking in. Oh well, I'll bring it up next time. I thought back about my week in NJ and the fun we had with others and thought then, I have to get you and Mike together in a 3-sum with me.

I wondered what you were doing right then, I missed you and I wanted to go back to the club. Surprisingly, my thought drifted to Eric. I wondered what he was doing and if I would get to see him again.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers