My Uncle and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers

Pushing my bottoms down onto the floor I moved up between his open legs and took his prick in my hand. As I began stroking his shaft I laughed and mentioned that I thought he had told me he was only able to get off once a day. If he came now wouldn't Aunt Pauline be curious tonight when he wasn't able to cum? I could feel the heart beat in his cock and knew it wouldn't be long before he would cum and continued to slowly stroke him until the head began to turn dark purple and precum leaked out down over my hand.

He kept trying to answer but was having difficulty as it was now my turn to tease him and keep him on the 'edge'. I was slowly pulling up the shaft then jerk rapidly to the base and squeeze him tightly. He managed to say that he wasn't sure but that he would probably tell her about what had happened while we were here. I tried to imagine what would happen when he told her and felt my balls tighten at the fantasies that flew through my mind.

There was no mistaking how close he was, I could feel it in his cock and his fingers clawed at the sheets. I said something like 'everything?' or 'even this?' then bent over and took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. Stroking the exposed part of his cock he didn't speak as he began unloading. I swallowed quickly as he unloaded, as the intensity subsided I started licking around the head and down the shaft. Cum was still flowing from the head, as thoughts of him telling Aunt Pauline went through my head. I took my own cock in my hand began jacking off.

I wanted to cum and wasn't going to wait! I asked again if he was going to tell Aunt Pauline and what she would do. He smiled and said again he didn't know, but if the situation presented itself he would. He didn't know exactly what all she would do but the one thing for sure was she would jack off. My hand flew up and down the shaft as I felt my load travel the length. Rising up I let it go thinking of her lying here on this bed, naked and legs spread wide with her finger playing with her pussy. I still held his now flaccid prick in my free hand and aimed my cum at it, watching as load after load covered the soft meaty flesh. I fell back on the bed catching my breath as the remainder of my load leaked down over my now motionless fist.

We cleaned up and had breakfast and I went fishing for a few hours and when I got back Uncle Russ was making us some lunch. We talked for quite along time about all that had happened that weekend as we ate and then cleaned up the mess. He was concerned if I had any 'problems' with what had gone on, which I assured him that I didn't.

I was still curious about him telling Aunt Pauline, and since she would be arriving shortly, how I was going to face her after all that he had told me. He still wasn't sure how or if he would say anything as that would all depend on the few days they were spending there after I left. As to how I would face her he said just to do my best to act as if nothing had happened. That to me was an understatement because of all that I had heard about her and what we had done I knew it would be impossible to 'act as if nothing had happened!'

I stepped outside grabbing a couple beers and set one down on the table for Uncle Russ. He said thanks but as I passed him he reached out and cupped my balls and cock in his hand. He said he noticed I had a hard on again and wanted to know if he could help before it was time for me to leave. Setting my beer down I said sure and turned towards him and watched as he undid my pants and pulled them down to my knees. I was fully erect and my cock stood straight up as he took it and began jacking me off.

Nothing was said as we both watched his fist work my cock. I remember thinking what a way for my Aunt to walk in and catch us. Me standing in front of him, my cock right at eye level, his fist jacking my hard prick. These fantasies flashed through my mind as I felt my knees begin to weaken and I reached out and held his shoulders to steady myself.

His fist moved faster along the length as I felt my load begin to build. He took the head in his mouth and sucked as his fist slapped against his lips. Damn how I wanted her to walk in right now! My asscheeks tightened and I pushed forward, I felt my balls erupt and my load travel down the shaft. He continued to suck and jack me off until I was completely empty. I leaned back against the refrigerator and slowly reached down and pulled my pants up, than sat down and took a swallow of my beer.

I gathered my things up and we sat outside and talked until my Aunt arrived. I did my best to act as if nothing had happened, although all I could think about was her naked and playing with her pussy, or my cock fucking her. I loaded my things in her car as fast as I could and saying my goodbyes got out of there.

We had talked about me stopping over to their house again before I went to basic training, but sadly it would be almost two years before I saw either of them again. A slot came open a few weeks later and I was gone. Uncle Russ did write a few months later and tell me that he had told my Aunt about our weekend and that it had really excited her. I heard from him a number of times while I was overseas, and after I got back in the States, telling me how she still enjoyed hearing about our weekend.

I, in turn, was getting my 'education' from the bar girls and always wrote and told him about my escapades. It was also during this time that I became comfortable with the fact that I was 'bisexual' and wrote telling him of those experiences. Sadly it was many years before we ever go together again.

Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers