My Uncle Comes on Sundays Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle Harry, could you do me a B-I-G favour please," I began, attempting to distract him from where his sexual overture seemed to be heading.

"Anything for you Squirrel."

"Could you make me another cup of coffee," I could hear his immediate sigh of exasperation that his sexual pursuit of my body could be interrupted so quickly. "Pretty please," I added with heaps of saccharin.

I was surprised when I felt his hand leave my now bared breast and his hard cock withdraw from against my bum and the bed rolled as he clambered off it. I had never expected my diversionary tactic to work. While he was gone to make the coffee, I managed to get off my bed and to my bathroom for another pee. That done, I considered finding my dress, putting it back on and going out to the living room. But as I walked back from the bathroom, my head began spinning again and I quickly decided that my bed was the safest spot for now.

Ignoring the dress option, I instead gathered up my bra and reattached it, rolling onto my back and restacking the pillows behind me so that I was propped up in bed ready to sip my hot coffee when he returned. The look on his face when he saw the changes showed his disappointment, but looking lower I spotted his engorged cock. He wasn't trying to conceal it sticking out in the fly opening of his colourful boxers.

"Do you have to, Uncle Harry?"

"What?"

"Can you put that away please?"

"Why, what's wrong with letting it all hang out. It grew too big to be contained."

I regretted having made reference to his erect cock since I had inadvertently made it the centre of attention.

He stepped up to the side of the bed and I reached to take hold of the coffee cup but he pulled it back away. "What are you doing, can I have my coffee please?"

"Wait a moment Squirrel, you made some changes that I don't approve of, so I need to fix that up first," he said, placing the cup on the bedside table and coming up close to me on the bed. For a moment, it appeared that he was going to thrust his erection in my face and expect me to blow him there and then. But, I only found his hard cock in front of my face because he was reaching around to my back, pulling my upper body toward him so he could use his fingers to again unclasp my bra. Only this time he threw the garment across the room, telling me with a stern voice, "You won't be needing this."

"Why did you have to do that?" I challenged.

"Because being able to watch and touch your naked beauty is what keeps me hard. I like to keep it hard and I'm sure you like to see me hard, don't you Squirrel? You like a man to have a good hard one."

"Don't be so vulgar Uncle Harry. Young women of my age don't necessarily think about sex as much as you do." Yes I know, that was a bald-faced lie, most of my girlfriends at college discussed sex a lot, but I was trying to distance myself from my lustful old uncle and his seedy thoughts and wants.

His actions and comments only confirmed the fear that I held since this all started with his covering my rent offer that it wouldn't be long before my uncle would press home his economic advantage over me. As soon as tonight I expect to have to face the harsh reality that my uncle expects more than the titbits - hand jobs and blow jobs - that I have thrown his way thus far. For his generosity, he will want his pound of flesh ... I don't want him to go that far, the thought of it is gross. But how am I to stop him, particularly now that he's refusing to leave?

He sat patiently on the side of the bed, gazing at my bared breasts. Maybe he was right, his cock remained hard the whole time I sipped my coffee.

I lay back down when I'd finished that second cup, succumbing to the spinning of my head. My uncle sat on the bed alongside me, up close to my head, again raising my fear he would expect a blow job at any moment. But instead, almost caringly, he used his fingers - those gnarly fingers - to comb through my long dark brown hair and lightly stroked my forehead.

I know I was boozed but the unexpected tender caress of my old uncle actually sent me into another dreamy sleep. I know, I find it hard to believe that those gnarly fingers could actually feel good on my skin - not creepy as they have always done previously. Maybe it was because, for once, he didn't try to finger me or to arouse my nipples into hardened nubs. No, my old uncle just stroked my hair (the hair on my head) and lightly caressed my forehead.

Again, I awoke with a start ... this time to the feel of his lips suckling on one of my nipples. I peeped downward, saw how hard the one I could see was, knew that the one in his mouth would be equally so. This was what I had feared. He had lulled me into a false sense of security with stroking my hair by being unexpectedly patient, not taking advantage of my condition when I expected he might.

I recalled that he had thrown my bra well away, discarded somewhere beyond the bed. In my sleepy haze, my first reaction was one I didn't want to feel. Good is the word, his lips felt quite good as they worked my nipples. But then reality set in ... I knew that I mustn't be seduced by his actions, no matter how good they might feel. This is still the same man, the same grotty old uncle with the gnarly fingers and the wheezing breathing, particularly when it became heavier in his evil lusting. I had to stand firm, not give him any inkling that I may be liking it. I managed to find my voice, sounding stern, "What do you think you're doing?"

He tore his lips off the nipple he was working on, "What does it look like Squirrel, I'm making you feel good ... and I can see it's working. Look at those nipples reacting, I'll bet this feels good?"

I couldn't claim it didn't because the proof was in how my nipples were responding to his suckling of them, so I had to attack him on the morality of it all, "Whether it does or not, I don't want you doing that Uncle Harry, it's not right."

"I tried, I really did try, but I could only control myself for so long Squirrel, and then seeing you there, as good as naked, I had to have some of this."

"No, please don't, I don't want you to..." I pleaded, but his lips had already ducked back down onto that same nipple, his pleasuring of that hard nub sending little electric jolts through my body. I failed to supress yet another expressive gasp of enjoyment, again stopping me in mid-sentence. I didn't need my body giving me up, sending him indicators of how I was enjoying his oral attention to my breasts.

I knew that I had to force myself to stop this, my uncle was the type of man that if you gave him an inch, he'd take a mile. But my boozed mind and spinning head contrasted with common sense, suggesting I should let him be ... just a bit longer because, even though it was the old lecher's lips, they were feeling good.

But then I felt his fingers - those gnarly old fingers - slip in at the front under the waistband of my panties ... panties that were brief, slung low to mid belly. Those probing fingers didn't have far to travel beneath my flimsy panties before they encountered my short neatly trimmed pubic hair. All the while, his lips unrelenting, darting from one nipple to the other.

Should I stop him now, before it's too late, offer to suck his cock to appease him?

Those fingers dipped lower into my panties. Oh my God, he touched my clitoris and my hips humped responsively. Damn, why is my body reacting without checking with my brain? I wish I could stop that, I can't afford to let him know every time that something he does to me feels good, it's bad enough that my nipples gave me up, becoming hardened nubs as soon as he started sucking on them. Oh, why does a woman's body respond in such a natural way and long before her mind is willing?

His fingers slipped down in the slit that was my outer labia. I can feel them sliding easily between those lips ... am I that wet already? He must have felt it was worth lifting his lips off that nipple for a moment to tell me what I already knew, "You are so goddamn wet ... you're a hot woman Squirrel."

"No I'm not ... oh please don't do that Uncle Harry, I don't want this, not with you." I tried twisting my body this way and that, trying to wriggle my breasts away from his sucking lips, my pussy away from his probing fingers. Oh no, those fingers slid back to roll around my clit again ... causing my whole body to be jolted by a mini electric shock, just from his fingers around my clitoris. My hips humped again.

His lips didn't return to my nipples. Too late, I saw his craggy face suddenly above mine, his lips, puffy from constant suckling of my breasts, touched mine, pressing firmly, forcing my lips to part. Then his tongue slipping inside my mouth, finding mine, enticing it to come forward, a suck-athon starting, licking and sucking, tongues entwining. My head spun, did it have to actually feel acceptable?

Could I try to forget that this mouth, this tongue, these lips, those foraging fingers rolling on my budding clit, dipping between my labia, pushing into my sheath, all belonged to my leery old uncle with the wizened features, the gnarly fingers, the wheezing breathing? I closed my eyes, trying to shut out the image of him, trying to pretend that the lips and fingers that were making me feel good were actually Jerry's, or even some handsome movie star ... anybody but Uncle Harry?

No, that didn't work ... the mere thought of my now ex-boyfriend brought forth a different image in my mind of Jerry on top of his mother Linda, driving his hard cock, the one that I knew so well, into her while she screamed and moaned with rapturous delight, uttering descriptive obscenities of what her son was incestuously doing to her body. No, for God's sake, I don't want to see that image. Damn my uncle for even suggesting it was so.

My uncle's kissing was intense, his probing fingers unrelenting ... ashamedly I must concede not entirely unpleasant, giving me intense feelings down deep in my body. The kiss broken, his lips darting back to claim a nipple, suckling on it, I felt his teeth just grazing the edge of it. "Oh God, don't bite," I screamed aloud, quickly regretting I'd said it because I'd given him an idea. His teeth bit my nipple, giving me a shooting flash of pain. Yes it hurt, but I was discovering a crazy sort of pain that made me want more of that. Do it again and do it to my other nipple. Oh my god, he did, sending shooting flashes of pain - pleasure pain - but at least the pain was even now, both nipples throbbing. What was happening to me, this strangely different yet powerful arousal?

His lead finger now pressing deep inside my passage, the fingertip scratching at my g spot, having an effect like he was ringing a bell inside me, my head spinning, my lower body pulsing around that probing finger. I was going crazy with forbidden lust. My dirty old uncle had aroused an urgent need, a desperate lustful wanting inside my body. But not him, I didn't want him. I wished it was Jerry, but that would never be again. Isn't there some guy my own age who wants me?

What could I do? What should I do? Is it too late to stop him now? He's already got his finger deep up inside my tight sheath, and it's turning me on in spite of the man behind that probing finger. What will be next? I think I know ... with him I expect it's inevitable, so is it already too late to stop him? Should I use my last ounce of energy to stop this nonsense now ... can I muster the strength? But is it really all that important? So what if he does stick his cock inside me? The sun will still rise in the east tomorrow ... it will be Monday and I'll go to lectures, safe in the knowledge that my rent is paid. My head still hazy from the wine. Do I want to stop it enough to even try now? Close my eyes again, that's what I should do, shut out the reality of what's happening to my body.

There was movement on the bed, what was happening. His face was gone, the kiss had long ended, his biting of my nipples had too, where was that face. I forced my eyes to open, to look down along my body to see where he was and what was happening. I felt his hands pulling on my panties. Did I just help, would I? Did I actually lift my hips up off my bed to help him take my panties off, baring my whole pussy to his lascivious gaze? Surely I couldn't be that complicit? But they're gone, that's for sure ... I'm naked, totally bare assed naked on my bed, every intimate part of my body is now blatantly and lewdly exposed to him as I open my eyes and see his face above my pussy, just staring. I bet he's lusted years for this moment.

I can feel his knees shuffling in between my thighs. I'm dreading his next move, have I any willpower remaining to fight him off. But what's this, I feel wetness, more wetness than can ooze from a rampant cock? That's the wetness of a tongue, no doubt about that. I peep down there again, see his face wedging in tightly between my upper thighs. I never expected this, didn't even anticipate that he might want to go down on me.

His tongue actually feels good ... no, it can't, it shouldn't! Oh God, licking up along my spread lower lips, his lips closing over my clit and sucking on it. Oh, if his wet tongue stays there, keeps doing it just like that, I'll be gone, I'll cum. The pulsing is becoming a throbbing, deep down behind my pussy. Oh, it's coming on me so quickly. Is that because he's good at doing this or am I so in need of an orgasm that I'll react to any tongue ... even my uncle's?

Oh, I never expected this, never wanted this until he got his tongue down there and it painted my spread labia. Uh oh, I'm so close! Yes, I can feel it cumming, just a few more sweeping licks. Oh my God, don't stop, don't you dare stop Uncle Harry. I can't say that out loud because he must never know how much I'm wanting it.

But his face is gone, he's moved his whole head from out of the tight clutch of my spread thighs. No, don't leave me like this. I can't stop my hips from humping up at the mid-air space where his face was. "Easy girl, I know you want this Squirrel, let's just see how much."

"NO, no I don't want it Uncle Harry."

"Your body is desperate for it, desperate to feel my hard cock up inside you."

"No, I don't want that at all," my words trying to insist that he's wrong, but my lower body is humping the air, desperate to feel his tongue again, even those gnarly fingers will do. They felt good when he was stroking my g spot. Damn it, he's got me so turned on that maybe I'll even accept the thing I've resisted so long. This is the first actual moment when I've thought that his hard cock might feel good driving inside me.

"Come on Squirrel, tell me what you want, tell your uncle you want him to be your new lover. Come on, describe it, tell me about your feelings now, tell me what you want and how much you want it."

"NO, I don't and I won't!"

I didn't see it coming, but I sure felt it. The flat of his tongue touched me right at the entrance to my sheath and swept a lapping stroke like a cat ... pussy on pussy, his tongue sweeping up to my budding clitoris and his lips wrapping tightly around that little treasure and sucking hard.

"YES!" I screamed and my hips humped again and my thighs clamped on his cheeks before he could dare leave me wanting again. I heard him laugh, a mocking guffaw that sent a chill through me. He was manipulating me and my body.

"What do you want? Tell me," his words muffled with his lips pressed against my lewdly spread wet pussy lips.

I didn't want to say, didn't want to give him the satisfaction, but he had stopped licking and sucking and it was becoming obvious to me now that satisfying his need to have me say the words was going to be the only way for me to achieve the satisfaction my body is now craving. I never felt this crazed when I was with Jerry.

"Tell me Squirrel, tell your old uncle what you really want, what you need me to do for you."

"No, I don't want to," I could hear my own voice sounding like a petulant child.

"I can give you exactly what your body needs right now, it's as easy as admitting to me how badly you want me."

I stared down at his face, a huge smirk on it as his head hovered just above my pussy. Gathering up my courage, I found the words he wanted to hear, "I want to cum."

"That's better Squirrel, so how do you want to cum, because I can do it for you. I have the keys to ultimate sexual satisfaction for you, but you have to ask. How do you want it?"

"I want you to lick me some more down there."

"What's my name Squirrel, it's polite to address people by their names. Tell me again."

"I want you to lick me down there Uncle Harry, lick me until I cum p-l-e-a-s-e."

"Down there, what the fuck is down there? That's a euphemism Squirrel, you've got to call it for what it is. Come on, you can do it."

I began to struggle with telling him what my body needed, "I need you to lick my pussy Uncle Harry."

"Umm, you're getting better Squirrel but there's still a bit to go yet. So will that do it, do you think you'll cum if I lick your pussy?"

"YES!" Damn, I think that was too expressive, sounded too eager.

"Good girl, but that's not all you need is it?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've got a lovely hot wet passage, haven't you? What would you like to feel up in there Squirrel?"

"Err ... your fingers Uncle Harry, like you did before."

"Wrong answer Squirrel, you want more than just my fingers. They wouldn't be thick enough for what you want in there. Tell me, tell your old uncle what you desperately want to feel up inside you. I've got one and you now know it very well, don't you? Tell me Squirrel, go on, tell me what you want after my tongue makes you cum?"

I hated this controlling game he was playing, wished I didn't have to say the words, to admit to him what would make me feel good inside. Reluctantly, I whispered, "Your cock."

"What's that, I can't hear you Squirrel?"

I resorted to shouting, "YOUR COCK ... damn you Uncle Harry, I want to feel your cock."

"Where do you want it?"

"Inside my pussy"

"Not good enough Squirrel, you have to use better words than that, descriptive words. Use the words that a man like me wants to hear his 20-year-old niece say, go on."

Should I, it was not in my normal vocabulary?

"I'm waiting Squirrel, and so's your orgasm."

I winced as I said the words he wanted to hear, "I want to feel your hard cock in my cunt Uncle Harry, filling me and making me cum."

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it now?"

My telling him that I wanted to have his erection in my cunt was the trigger for him to resume. I felt that tongue back at my pussy, making long sweeping strokes up to my clit, felt the throbbing returning, knew that I would get to orgasm quickly if he just maintained the strokes, the pressure. So I had crossed that line, the line that I never thought I would have to cross ... to give the ultimate part of my body to my leery old uncle. He had won.

"Oh ... oh ... oh ... like a sonic boom, something big goes off in my body. My hips are humping up at him, my thighs lock around his head, carrying his face above the bed, his head carried along held firmly between my tightened thighs as I experience a powerful orgasm.

The waves of pleasure are still coursing through me, but I feel his hands on my inner thighs, he's actually prising them apart, forcing my thighs to release his head. There's more movement, what's that I feel dipping around between my lower lips where it seems that only seconds ago his tongue was licking away at me? It's solid, hard. I recognise what it is although this particular one has never been down there, I've managed to keep it away, never let it get this close to my sheath.

I can feel that expandable hard core of flesh and blood that I have long determined should never be where it is now. It's too late now to stop its progress? I've had that smooth rounded head in my mouth. But never down there, probing between my labia, my most intimate place, pushing all the way up until it touches my sensitive clit that still throbs from the orgasm that my uncle has not given me enough time to fully appreciate ... to enjoy to completion.