My Uncle's Wife & The Atom Bomb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers

We rolled onto our sides and she gave me a long-lingering tender kiss. "How was that for proof that you can make a woman happy. If you could make me feel so good on your first try, there's gonna be some very lucky girls in college."

We languished there for a few minutes and she said, "I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower and get ready. Why don't you go back to sleep and I'll make us some breakfast when you wake up"! To this day, those are still some of my favorite words from a woman I've just fucked.

Aunt Betty and I continued being close; but never again did we have sex with one another. Hers had been a great 'one-time' gift. Over the years I would confide in her frequently concerning the opposite sex. I still do!

Author: Please feel free to contact me and let me know whether you enjoyed the story of my Aunt Betty. Yours truly, The Ol' Silver Fox.

Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers
12