My Unlucky Escapades Ch. 01

Story Info
An unlucky couple just can't get what they want.
1.2k words
4.83
13.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here’s how everything first went down; my latest high school sweetheart and I had been going out for several months but nothing major had ever come up between us. We were both seniors in High school and 18 at the time. So on Valentines Day, we both felt a mutual feeling to do something about that. Wouldn’t you just know it though, but it seemed like the harder we tried the harder it was to get everything done, and I don’t say harder in a literal meaning.

We lived about a half hour drive away, and after dinner we were closer to her house than mine, and both of our room’s had secure locks, we figured we’d celebrate our first Valentines Day in her room. After speeding at almost seventy in a fifty-five due to the “anticipation”, if you could call that, we arrived at her house safely, and saying our quick hellos to her father and pain-in-the-ass sister, we practically ran up the stairs until we were behind closed doors.

As soon as the door shut, we were all over each other. It began with kissing and groping and the like, but soon turned into so much more after the restricting clothing came off. We lay down on the bed after our shirts were off and I immediately went for her breasts that I had been longing for since the first time she decided to be a tease and flashed me. I was licking and nibbling on her penny-colored nipples like there was no tomorrow when her cat decided to show itself. This is when I found it why she called it Frisky. Of course, my face was buried in her ample bosom, so I wasn’t able to see the cat. Oh but don’t get me wrong, I did feel it. She never had it de-clawed and the furball jumped right on my back, latching in for it’s own balance. Of course this caused a chain reaction of me biting down on her nipple. So in other words, I was not in favor of the cat, and my girl wasn’t much in favor of me.

After her yip of pain and shoving me off the puissant-sized bed, I unceremoniously threw the cat out into the hallway so it could go disturb someone else’s peace…or piece for that matter. I closed the door again and bashfully apologized for biting her so hard, despite the fact I had claw marks halfway down my back that were almost to the point of bleeding. She gladly accepted, being as…lets say…hot and bothered, as I was, and we got right back to business.

This time I decided to lay off her breasts for a while, figuring she wouldn’t want me near them anytime soon and decided to try my luck a little further south. Wearing tight jeans wasn’t exactly the best idea, but after some fidgeting, I managed to get them off, along with her oh-so-taunting Victoria’s Secret g-string and ran my tongue along the outermost folds of her pussy when we heard the familiar voice of her father. “NICOLE!”

We both sighed with annoyance as she pulled those suck-awful tight jeans back up, not even bothering with the G-string. After slipping her shirt back on, she opened her door and ran downstairs. I sat there on her bed with my head down wanting to cry. I arched my arm over my shoulder and felt the scratches, but pulled away quickly at the burning feeling it caused. So I just sat there head down, not even able to lie down, and waited for her to return.

After what seemed like an eternity of me trying to stay aroused, she came back in, closing the door and walking over to the bed. I stood up and greeted her with a kiss, wrapping my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck. Just when it started to get good and she shoved her tongue past my lips, her sister Lynn came in. For one, she has a bad habit of not knocking, and two, some genius forgot to lock the door. Like two frightened children we broke our embrace and I turned around to pretend I was looking at her stereo, not to mention hiding the bulge under my pants. Knowing she’d walked in, she just started laughing and said “Don’t forget to use a condom!” and then shut the door, running back to wherever it is she ran. Neither of us cared too much.

After locking the door on my own, we went back to the bed and began our fondling and kissing. I have to admit now I was a little weary and didn’t even feel like continuing but she has this thing she does that’s very persuasive. Something about whispering things you’d only hear on a Prince CD just does…uh…things to me. Not to mention the fact she had her hand down my pants and was fishing through my boxers.

After getting our clothes off THIS time, she began stroking my member feverishly when I heard that GOD-AWFUL Fur Elise ring that she had her cell phone set to. She stopped and I just hung my head as she began talking to some friend I didn’t know or didn’t much care about at that point. I lay down in a fetal position while she talked on the phone and rocked myself back and forth, wondering if anything productive would come out of this Valentines Day.

Just as I was about to just start helping myself right then and there, she got off the phone and pulled me up, kissing me again as her hand went back to that magical thing she calls “The Happy Ending” and this time it actually lasted for more than two minutes. But we still didn’t get to celebrate the holidays in peace, there came a knocking, knocking at her chamber door. Oh if only it WAS just a raven, but no, it had to be her father, who I had to admit I was starting to hate right about now. We both scrambled to get our clothes back on once more and she opened the door, still fixing her hair.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my head down again as she talked to her dad about doing chores or something. I was thinking about too many other things to hear exactly what the conversation was. Just when my eye started to twitch uncontrollably, she sighed and turned to me, saying her father had neglected to tell her she had a hair appointment today until…well, five seconds ago.

So we hugged, kissed, said our goodbyes, and all went out the door. She got in the car with her father and drove off. I sat there in my car in her driveway with my forehead against the steering wheel, trying my best not to cry. I started banging my head on the wheel, making short beeps each time I did but I stopped when I realized her sister was poking her head out the front door and staring at me. I just sighed and pulled away for the night, having to relieve myself on Valentines Day of all days.

I just have to wonder…why me?

FIN