My Unplanned Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said I wanted to talk, he said okay, and pulled back the covers to reveal his prick which was nearly laying on his stomach, but was fully hard and erect and pointing at his chin, we both looked at it, then I looked at him and he looked at me.

I nodded my head and went to it with my mouth again, we could talk later I said to no one but myself.

It was glorious laying with my head on his muscular stomach, hearing his beating heart, the sun streaming through the windows, my blonde hair spread around me as I bobbed up and down on this wonderful over powering cock, that at this moment in time was all I wanted, I wanted it inside me again.

I was totally entranced by the contrast of my white skin on his black, my left hand was stroking and caressing his balls and finding its way around him, and actually thought it was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen, and wished I had troubled myself to find a black boy earlier in my life.

I was happily and greedily taking as much of his cock, practising to deep throat him if I could, when he grabbed me lifted me up like a I was a feather spun me round over his head and dropped me onto him in a 69, his tongue went right into me and again I experienced the deepest cunt licking I had ever had, but it was when he probed his tongue into my arse that I really went ballistic, he powerfully held me in place while he invaded my arse with his tongue, it felt like there was a boa constrictor up there, my orgasm just obliterated my senses.

I had stopped sucking his cock now because I couldn't do anything else but lay on him while he utterly scrambled my mind and body, I had collapsed on him and that was that.

As I lay there recovering he gently moved me to him in a upright position, and I just snuggled into his arms and lay with my head softly on his expanded chest and shoulder.

I think I slept for a short while and woke to find him dressing, I asked him where he was going, he told me he had to go to his office for a while, but told me I had the run of the house, could go almost anywhere I wanted but that his maid servant Naomi would accompany me every where for my own safety, he kissed me and left my laying snugly in his warm bed.

When I was fully aroused I gathered my senses and started thinking about mine and Mike's immediate future, I believed my captor, for that's what he was, when he had said we would be released and without harm.

But the question was how long would that be, he obviously had restraints as to how long he could keep us captive, so I resolved to find out the moment he came back, or I would try and deny him what he wanted without giving myself.

I was also terribly worried about Mike, where was he, where was he being held, was he being treated properly and kindly?

Naomi answered these questions by showing me a video film on the princes orders that showed Mike in a large well furnished room and also separate rooms, he was obviously a captive as I was, but he had a television and what appeared to be newspapers, he also was eating a hearty breakfast, so I knew he was okay I was greatly relieved and happy the prince was keeping his word.

A few hours later he returned and asked me if I was happy to know my husband was well treated by him.

I thanked him for that, he took me by the hand and led me onto his balcony, where he seduced me again, I don't know how he did it, I was full of questions that never got asked until he had fucked me senseless and I had returned the compliment to him as good as I could, he knew he had been in a serious love battle from me that was for sure.

The only unanswered question was going to be would I fall pregnant, and my answer to that was yes, it was going to practically unavoidable due to the copious amounts of his sperm he was firing into me, he was certain in my opinion to have me with child.

He told me we would be released unharmed 4 weeks from yesterday, but any wrong doing would be vehemently denied by him, and film would be released also showing our living conditions, whether I told anyone I had been raped this would also be denied.

I couldn't argue with his logic, he had us; and he had me that was for sure.

That night he firmly but insistently and as gently as he could fucked me in my arse, it happened after a lot of fingering, one and then two, I knew what was coming from the gleam in his eye, and I knew even if I resisted it would happen, so I didn't, the pain as my arsehole opened initially to the head of his prick was I thought going to be terminal for me!

I swear I heard my sphincter slap shut around the head of his great prick when it first went in!

But he was going to take me all the way; it seemed like 2 hours before he finished with me, and he had turned me from a fearing woman, into a screaming banshee as he finally filled my bowels with his sperm.

I lay against him thinking what had happened to my heart, was it his now, or did it still belong to Mike?

I loved his black skin next to mine, its soft silkiness, the deep colour, his breathing, his ways, he really was a truly nice man even though he had taken me for his own, it was obvious to even a blind person how he felt about me, he loved me, I knew that, though he hadn't spoken the words, yet!

We slept a long time after that, it was dark when I awoke, I wandered gamely onto the balcony, walking was difficult, and I knew sitting down wasn't an option just yet.

The following morning we made love again, and this time it was truly a 2 way thing, I had submitted and given myself previously, but this was shared properly, I gave him all I had.

I had been allowed to see Mike once, but supervised, we asked about each other, had we been well treated, the one question which we both knew he would ask was had I been molested in any way? Meaning had I been raped etc.

I answered as best as I could that my virtue was intact, but I could tell he didn't really believe me, and to be truthful I wasn't that convincing, I wanted to tell him I was getting fabulously fucked every day and that I was certain I was pregnant because I had missed my period 2 weeks ago.

And I wanted to say that it had been his entire fault, he was totally to blame 100%!

We went on for a month more fucking daily, daily love making, my arse was open to all weathers now, that thought actually made me laugh, then he said it was time for us to be released, we would be taken to the border and deported, no charges would be made, we were to be free!

My last day with him left me heavy hearted, I was pregnant, it was possible that Mike was the father, but I knew in my heart of hearts that he wasn't

When we kissed goodbye he gave me an e mail address, just in case I wanted to contact him sometime, he also said he loved me and didn't want me to go but knew I had to, then he turned on his heel and walked away.

We arrived back in the UK to a bit of a fanfare because no one had known what had become of us, Mike and I tried our best to be open and honest, I told him I was pregnant and he didn't seem bothered by it, I guess he knew it wasn't his, and I knew now too I know my own body, and the baby was definitely the princes, should I get rid of it? I thought long and hard, no was my answer to myself, I e mailed my prince and told him I wanted to be with him.

He gave me a number to call which I did; I told him that I was in love with him too, and that I was having his baby.

His words were gold to me, 'pack your things right now,' he said, 'get to Heathrow airport and first class tickets will be waiting for you along with a representative from me to look after your needs.'

That was 2 years ago, I am deliriously happy, I still regret what happened to my marriage, it wasn't intended and I hope Mike finds happiness too, because I know I couldn't be any happier than I am with Edward and my son James.

12