My Unsatisfied Husband 02

Story Info
In the morning he had gone before I had woke up.
2k words
3.9
33.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
divonne
divonne
43 Followers

In the morning he had gone before I had woke up. I had to travel in the metro because he had left me. I really didn't have any idea what he wanted to say to me that couldn't be said at home tonight. It was lunch time and he was not the type of person to discuss personal issues in office time. I was grateful when I reached his floor and the lift opened.

His office had not changed. It was the same sleek silver and dark grey all over, with clean transparent glass doors and cabins and huge green potted plants at regular distance. It was the only colourful thing in the floor. As soon as I stepped out, the woman at the reception arched her eyebrow at me as if to ask what you are doing here. The woman beside her equally raised her eyebrow and she was like- Are you lost? I sighed and went up to them. I really had no idea where his cabin was.

"Umm excuse me; I am here to meet..." I started to say when Woman no. 1 said, "Are you lost?"

I shook my head, "I am here to meet the boss."

"Do you have an appointment?" Woman no. 2 asked.

I cursed under my breath. Didn't he tell them that I was coming? Well why would he? I was not a celebrity. I was just his wife about whom no one knew at the office. I stared at the two women trying to hide my rage when the telephone beeped. Both of them rushed to it and woman no. 2 picked it up, "Yes sir?"

Then she stared at me and nodded in surprise, "Yes sir."

The person on the other side of the phone gave her a series of instructions and she answered the same 'Yes sir' again and again. Her interest and curiosity about me piqued at every second. I looked away. I concluded it was him. Finally he had found time to inform his receptionist about me, I guess.

Woman no. 2 put down the phone and smiled warmly at me, "Please follow me ma'am, sir is waiting for you."

This time it was my turn to arch my eyebrows. Wow, what a transformation! I thought and then I followed her to reach a frosted glass door. As we neared it, it slid open and he emerged out of it. He put a hand out towards me and said to her, "I will take it from here." Woman no. 2 nodded and then she went away without giving as much as a second glance to us.

I turned to look at him. His eyes were charred black. What was he thinking? Not about last night. "You said it was something urgent." I said ignoring his outstretched hand.

His hand closed over mine and he pulled me into his cabin in one swift movement. The door locked behind us and he had me pinned to the door. "I said it was something important. We have an unfinished business between us." He said. I looked up at him confused. What business? What is he saying?

"You fell asleep last night." He whispered dangerously. All of my breathe left me. I gasped. He had called me for that! In the middle of the day, in his office! He wanted to discuss about that now. I pushed against him and went behind his desk, putting a distance between us. He noticed it and smirked.

"You called me to discuss that?" I said. I still couldn't believe him. He looked across at me and said, "No, I called you to finish it off, come here." He ordered me. I gasped and turned away. "Are you even in your senses? Last night was a mistake."

He was suddenly around me. I could smell him again and my battle was half lost. I clutched the table for support. My knees were shaking. His arms went around my waist and then in one second I was sitting on the desk facing him. His hands moved and my starched shirt was open in a matter of few seconds.

"Stop it. You cannot call me in the middle of the day and assault me like this." I stammered at him.

His hand went under my shirt brushing deliberately against my breasts and my body treacherous as it was strained towards him. Hs fingers had unclipped my brasserie in seconds and my breasts spilled before him open to his view and touch. "You are legally my wife and here I am the boss. Even if you shout no one would be able to listen through this sound proof room and even you want the same thing, so please co-operate."

His mouth had descended to my breasts and I moaned as he sucked them. I clutched at his hairs as he bit into the delicate skin. "No please!" I moaned. His fingers pushed up my formal charcoal skirt and had gone past my panties to find me. "You are wet," he said before his finger entered me again. I cried out as the sensations gripped me again. I was hot and I trembled under his expertise. His finger moved into me driving me to my edge – faster, harder, deeper. I was at the brink. I was about to explode when he stopped and moved away. I cried out shamelessly for him.

He smirked and said, "This is what you did to me last night." I stared at him. My mind was trying to work it out against the screams of my body. He turned away. I got off the desk and said, "What do you want?"

HE stopped in his tracks and said, "What do you think?" It crashed upon me. I knew what he wanted but the most surprising thing was that I wanted it too. I moved and grabbed his hand as he started to walk away. He turned around to face me. I pushed him onto his chair and then I was kneeling before him. I looked up into his blank face and said, "Is this what you want?" My hands moved to his pants.

I swear I have never unzipped any guy in my entire life and yet it was as if I was on auto pilot. I found him. I cursed to myself. He was big and heavy and as I touched it, he groaned. What is wrong with you? Are you even in your senses? MY mind smirked at me. I closed my eyes and said to myself, "If I want something this badly then I wanted it this time." My body moved and I followed my body senses for once in my life. Slowly I stroked him. He groaned loudly as my fingers inexpertly moved down his shaft. He was so big. I squeezed his length and as my ministrations continued he grew bigger, harder, hotter.

As I was working on him, he moaned aloud and then suddenly he stopped me. I looked up at him. Did I do something wrong? Well it was quite possible, I had never seen a penis before I had no idea what to do. His eyes were charcoal black and his eyes drove into me, he said, "Take me into your mouth."

I gasped but like some slave. I don't know if my mind had become his slave too because the next moment without a protest I parted his legs and moved between them. The smell of him was thick and masculine, it turned off all of my logic then.

Tentatively I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to lick him. He groaned at my first lick and then I did it again and again. His smell had wrapped all around my brain and slowly my mouth opened wider to take him in. As I took him in my mouth, he let out a moan. His hand gripped my hairs and then he was pushing my head. My mouth slid over him in and out alternatively. He was huge and - I could barely take him all in and I began to salivate over him. His groans filled my ears and I continued with my ministrations.

He stroked my hairs as he pushed himself into my mouth in a rythm. Untill he became scorching hard. I tentatively grazed his skin with my teeth and he came. I pulled away in alarm and fell over on the groundwith disbalance. He dripped out before me and I watched as the white fluid oozed out from him. It was fascinating. It was all new to me and I took in the fluid that was already in my mouth.

He knelt down over me and said, " Was I your first?" His eyes were so cold and his voice colder.

I nodded and looked away. His eyes became the slightest bit softer and he scooped me up from the floor and placed me on the desk again. I curled away from his scorching eyes. My arms wrapped around my bared chest trying to hide them away from him. "I don't know how you did it? But I want you now. I don't think I even got off. I am still hard for you."

I looked up at him. He moved towards me again. I realised I was still aching for him and my body arched towards him. Suddenly there was a small vibration and a voice spoke. "Sir your 4 o clock meeting is here. May I tell them to wait in the lobby?"

He stopped and closed his eyes for a brief second. "Will you wait here for me?" I was shocked. Was he asking me? I couldn't gather any answer in my head. He had surprised me with his actions so much that I was dumbfounded.

He leaned close to me and said, " wait for me, ok? I will come soon." His mouth slowly brushed against my cheek and I turned a dark shade of red. He leaned closer to me and said, "I simply can't stop myself from wanting you." He cursed and then picked up the telephone on the deak.

"Tell them to wait. I will be there." He said sharply on the phone and kept it down. His face found the place where he had given me a hickey last night and licked it. I trembled deliciously all over. "Look at me," he ordered and as my eyes met his shyly he cursed under his breath again.

"Don't look at me like that," he said sharply and I looked away from him. He moved my arms away and slowly tucked at my bra. It fell in place and his fingers splayed against my breasts and I couldn't stop myself from arching against him. I badly wanted his hands to do what they had done last night. He leaned and took in a deep breathe before whispering, "Zip me up."

I nodded and slowly took him in his hands again. He cursed again. He was still as hard as ever. As I pushed it back into his undergarments slowly he said, "I will put it inside you again and it won't be your mouth this time."

I shivered as a chill passed through me. I nodded and hastily zipped him up. My face was burning with shame. His fingers had clipped me up and now they put my panties at its place. He smoothed down the skirt and then moved to the collar. He buttoned up my shirt and tucked it inside my skirt.

His fingers grased my lips and he saidn "its good you don't wear lip colour or I would have had it all over me." I turned my darkest shade of red and said, "Don't you have to go?"

His eyebrows arched and he said, "Aren't you in too much of a hurry to get away from me? When I come back I want you here. Don't leave. It will just take me a hour or two."He left with that. I curled up on his chair as the door closed behind him.

divonne
divonne
43 Followers