My Unspoken Consent Ch. 03

Story Info
Fertile wife fucks husband's black friend.
2.4k words
3.81
63.9k
75

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the third chapter of the series. The first two should be read first.

*****

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower in the guest bathroom. Eva lay beside me, eyes closed, drowsy and beautiful. I cuddled against her, stroked her abdomen and caressed her pussy. She was still soft and wet with cum. She smiled, rolled her hips and opened her thighs.

"Good morning lover." She kissed me, gently rocking her pussy to my caress.

"Good morning Babe, sounds like Jake is up."

"Mm, looks like he's not the only one..." She gave my erection a stroke. "Better let me go before I wet the bed." She stretched and struggled to sit up.

The guest shower stopped and I followed Eva into the master bathroom. She brushed her teeth and slipped one of my shirts on as I stood before the toilet. I finished in time to see Jake pass our door, wearing a pair of boxers. He glanced in and smiled as Eva turned, blowing him a kiss as he enjoyed her pose. She turned and kissed me, opening her unbuttoned shirt to hug me. Things had certainly changed.

In the past couple of weeks Eva had completely embraced our new lifestyle. It was common to find Eva and Jake openly petting while watching television, or listening to them as they enjoyed simultaneous orgasms; she would gaze at me with her sultry eyes, smiling as Jake gushed cum deep in her pussy. Then, she'd lie back and smile, offering me her swollen used cunt, and I always slid into her, loving her. It seemed one of us was always petting her, cupping her pussy. Eva never said no. Yeah, things had certainly changed.

I brushed my teeth and followed her out. Eva and Jake were embracing in the kitchen, her legs open, his hand cupping her pussy. The coffee pot was disassembled and partially filled. Eva was holding her shirt open and kissing Jake deeply as she pressed her breasts against his chest. She smiled at me and went back to emptying the dishwasher as Jake finished making coffee.

"Hey Jake," I greeted him as I kissed my wife and sat on the opposite side of the counter, opening my laptop to read my news. Eva was humming, clattering dishes as she put them away. Jake poured coffee for all of us, then brought my cup over and sat beside me.

"Thanks," I accepted the cup.

"Has she always been like this?" He spoke softly and nodded toward Eva.

"Eva?" I gave Jake my bewildered look. "I haven't a clue. I've never seen that woman before in my life."

Jake laughed.

"Listen," I spoke softly. "she's a spontaneous, very loving and very erotic woman. Always remember that. Once you have her love, she will swing a sword through a mob to rescue you. Once spurned and she'll be leading the mob."

He nodded, "She is beautiful... and..." he hesitated.

"...incredible in bed?"

He nodded again. "Listen, um, are you ok with all this? I mean, we're friends, but..."

I thought a moment, "Jake, she's the most erotic woman I've ever known. If she rejects me, we'll have a problem. As long as I'm included, seeing her in such intense joy and in the throes of such erotic lust is thrilling."

He nodded.

"Are you two talking about me?" Eva looked at them from the front of the stove, her breasts jiggling beautifully, her unbuttoned shirt held open by the hand on her hip.

"Oh god," we spoke under our breath. "Um... Us? Um... No... Why?"

After breakfast, we sat casually talking, discussing what to do with our Saturday. Eva was feeling amorous and leaned back, opening her shirt and posing for us.

"Well... I'm ovulating..." She grinned coyly, gently stroking her pussy. She had our attention.

"...Want to watch Jake make me pregnant?" She looked directly at me, then smiled. "It's up to you, but I'll be naked all day and you two should feel free to cum in me, any time you want... as often as you want..." She coyly stood, let her shirt slip to the floor, then glanced over her shoulder and headed for the TV room.

"oh my god," Jake and I exchanged looks. He followed Eva and I quickly shut down my laptop.

I picked up my coffee and went into the TV room. Eva was lying back between Jakes legs and he was caressing her pussy with coconut oil, his dark hand contrasting against her fare skin. I bent and kissed her deeply, rubbing my tongue against hers.

"Oh husband," she whispered. "I'm naked and Jake is cupping my cunt right in front of you... Oh god... watch us... please watch us..." She moaned, humping against his hand.

"Oh..." She moaned softly, watching me as I sat. Jake applied more oil and Eva's pussy dripped. Her soft lips quivered beneath his touch and he slid one finger into her, spreading her pussy, stroking her clit. She watched me with sultry eyes, raising her hips for me to see. My gaze was focused on her gorgeous swollen cunt and she arched into her first orgasm, rolling her hips, she pressed his hand against her cunt. Slowly, her spasms subsided and she smiled at me, then pulled Jake down to her and kissed him deeply as she stood. His hand reluctant to release her.

Eva slowly turned and lay back between my legs, changing lovers while gazing at Jake. My hands automatically caressed her, starting at her breasts and nipples. She luxuriated in our attention, a beautiful, wanton woman being endlessly pleasured. I applied more oil and stroked her from her nipples to her swollen pussy.

"Oh... he's looking at my cunt..." She glanced up at me. "Oh, god I love that." I spread her pussy, showing Jake her swollen clit as I lightly stroked it.

"Oh god... Yes! Yes!" She rolled her hips.

Eva motioned Jake closer and he knelt between her knees within her reach. She worked his boxers down and he stepped out of them and again knelt between her knees. Eva gently stroked his cock. It was impressive, a true nine inches in length and heavy. She leaned forward, kissing it and lightly licking it. Jake moaned, his head lolling back as Eva took the first four inches into her mouth. She sucked him in and out, licking his pre-cum off with her tongue. She then pulled my head down and kissed me deeply. I hesitated, but slid my tongue into her mouth. It was salty, a little yeasty, and she kissed me deeply, then sucked Jake again. This time when she lifted her head, she scooped a bit of coconut oil and coated his cock with it. Jake rolled his hips as Eva rubbed the head of his cock against her clit. I don't know what possessed me, I gently reached down and stroked Jake's cock. Eva leaned back and smiled at me as I rubbed the head of Jake's cock against her clit. Her pussy was soft and so puffy, his cock nestled between her swollen lips and rubbed her clit.

"Ohhh! Please watch us... Oh yes!" She moaned, lifting her hips. She looked back at me to be sure I was watching. I held Jake's cock and slowly rubbed it up and down, between Eva's labia. He slowly humped against her, rubbing her clit with the length of his shaft and Eva arched back gazing up at me. Finally, at the top of his stroke Eva gazed up at me, lifting her hips the last bit until I held the head of his cock against her entrance, her swollen labia closing around the head of his cock. They both moaned as Jake's cock slid into my wife. I caught my breath. It was incredible, her cunt effortlessly absorbed his cock. She again glanced up at me. "Oh lover, you truly want Jake to fuck me". My wife smiled. She was fucking Jake and I was watching. I oiled her breasts and gently tugged on her nipples as Jake slid deep inside of her. They locked eyes, fucking deeply, intensely, lovingly. Her pussy clinging to his cock. He held himself up on his extended arms, thrusting into Eva, and I reached down and stroked her hard clit with my oiled fingers.

"OH God! Oh god, oh god, Yes! Yes!" She grabbed Jake's hips and pulled him deep, arching into an intense orgasm.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck my cunt... fuck my cunt, yes..." She raised her knees and humped him into her cunt again and again. Her pussy lips clinging to his black cock, wet with their juice.

"Oh yes, yes!" She glanced up at me. "Oh God... Oh lover... I'm ovulating ... I want Jake to get me pregnant... OH!" She moaned. "Hold my legs, hold my legs up while Jake cums in me..." She glanced at me again. I held her knees, holding them apart as Jake shoved his black cock deep into her swollen cunt, bumping her clit with every thrust.

"Oh God... oh husband... he's fucking my cunt... Oh God... please watch..." I held her legs as Jake moaned and held himself deep in Eva.

"OHHHhhhhh!" He groaned as his cock spasmed. I felt every thrust as Eva humped back against me, my cock rock hard against her back.

"OH! OH! He's cumming... he's cumming deep in my cunt... Kiss me... kiss me as Jake makes me pregnant... Oh! Yes! Yes!..." She held him as he gushed cum into her, his cum pulsing around his cock with every thrust.

"OH! Lover! Thank you. I want this. I so want Jake's cum... oh yesyesyes... Hold my legs. He's cumming... sooo deep... Everyone will know, Oh lover... I want everyone to know I'm fucking Jake... Yes..." Eva closed her eyes, holding him deep, rolling her hips in time with his thrusts "Oh yes! Yes!" Eva moaned. I held her legs open, watching, lusting, his cock cumming deep in her fertile cunt. I was helping Jake impregnate my wife.

He kissed her deeply, slowly collapsing, both of them breathing hard and kissing, still slowly thrusting. The minutes past as they kissed and loved. I released her legs and gently caressed her breasts. Eva smiled as Jake withdrew, then closed her eyes and raised her arms above her head, relaxing. I struggled out from beneath her and kissed her deeply.

"Oh Eva... You are so beautiful..." I kissed her again, long and deep.

I knelt beside her and she lay back, posing, her arms relaxed above her head and her legs spread wide. I kissed her, caressed her and cupped her pussy. Her beautiful cunt was swollen and gaping, with Jakes cum streaming out of her. She smiled up at me and moved seductively, beckoning me. I knelt between her knees and my cock slid deep into her cum filled cunt, pushing Jake's cum deeper. Her cunt was soft and loose and her buttery smooth pussy stroked my cock as she pulled me deep.

"Oh lover, I love this. I'm so loved and used and full of cum." She moaned, lifting her hips, watching me as we fucked. "Oh... Oh... yes... keep fucking me... You're fucking me sooo good, so deep... Thank you, thank you, thank you... Oh!" She curled into a small orgasm and kissed me deeply, rocking her hips in time with my thrusts. "Ohh... Thank you." She arched against me.

I looked down and watched my cock sliding into her swollen, used cunt and immediately gushed cum into her. My cock was pushing Jake's cum deeper, mixing with my cum and soaking the couch cushion. I gushed cum again and again and collapsed on Eva, fighting to catch my breath. I stayed deep in her and she lightly stroked the hair at the back of my neck, loving me.

"I love you, husband. I love you... but you know I can't quit. You know I'll always want Jake to cum in me." She stroked my neck. "Will that be ok?"

"I know..." I panted. "I love you like this." I cuddled and kissed her. "Just, please, don't ever reject me. We can love like this, just don't exclude me, don't ever reject me."

She smiled and kissed me.

Eva made good on her promise. After we'd cuddled Jake appeared with a tray of coffee. Eva and I were sitting together and Jake set the tray on the coffee table, then sat on her other side. He leaned over and kissed Eva and she lovingly lay back, wrapping her legs around him. He slid back into her full pussy and I watched as they made passionate love. She smiled and locked eyes with me, blowing me a kiss as her orgasm washed over her. He moaned and arched into her as she held his hips, pulling him deep. His thrusts became short and deep, and he groaned with each thrust, cumming again in my wife's cunt. Eva smiled and lay back, basking in the afterglow, her legs still wrapped around Jake.

The months passed. Jake now lives with us and we traded our queen-sized mattress for a king size. We openly make love in every room of the house and Eva smiles constantly. I often find them naked together with Jake's cock erupting deep in her pussy. That morning, I was deep inside of her and noticed she felt different. She was glowing as she pressed herself against me. Eva smiled as she watched the light dawn on my face.

"You like?" She smiled at me and pressed her baby bump against me.

"Oh god... Does Jake know?" My cock grew harder inside her"

"OH yes. He loves it. He loves sleeping with his cock deep inside me." She pulled me deep and smiled.

"Is it his?"

"Oh god... I so hope so. I so want that." Eva rolled her hips, fucking me deep.

I grinned. "Everyone will know you're fucking other men..."

"I know. It makes me so wet. I like it." She smiled.

"Will you still be fucking Jake?" I gently asked.

"Oh yes. Definitely yes." She smiled mischievously. "I have a fantasy."

"Oh?"

She nodded, "I want our friends to watch Jake fuck me."

"Oh god... ok, but always completely bare. No protection." I moaned, deep fucking her cunt.

"OH! Ohhh...! Can they fuck me too?" She launched into an orgasm.

"Ok, but always completely bare... Ohh..!" I gushed cum deep inside of her pregnant cunt.

*****