My Unusual Boss

Story Info
Alyssa recalls the odd punishments she endures at work.
1.4k words
3.93
54.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TyDye14
TyDye14
3 Followers

Being a secretary, is perhaps the most stressful and busiest job I've come across in my twenty one years of experience. It's not a hard job, but being surrounded by constantly breaking machines, difficult people will certainly take a toll on my mental strength.

I'll be honest, the reason I got the job was not because of any prior experience, (18 years old, are you kidding), no family connections but because my boss, Mr. Sanders found that a 5'2 petite brunette with blue eyes looking innocent and attractive was a qualification for being a secretary.

Mr. Sanders was not a strict boss or even an asshole by any means at all, however he had very unconventional methods of dealing with his employees. Usually, it never comes to the extremes, but once I signed that contract I had no idea what was in store for me for the first three years of me working here. Normally, with my actions I would have been fired, but here's the alternative to that.

I was nineteen years old when I started screwing up. I woke up a little later than usual, yesterday was a freebie due to the fact of a snow storm mixed with traffic, but today was a clear day. I wake up and suddenly my heart drops as I see the clock read 8:15.

I get up and open the drawer quickly grabbing any pair of panties and a bra. Then I go to my closet to grab a pair of grey slacks, a matching coat and a white shirt to go along with them. And soon after my showering and daily hygiene, it was 8:45. The time to be at work was 9:30, but my boss was prior military so he expects fifteen minutes prior which makes a lot of sense in business world. In my world, I was cursing the "ridiculous" policy. At 9, I walk out the door to my car and I start up the machine. Traffic decides not to cooperate with me either which forces me to show up to work at 9:30.

Thinking I could just sneak to my desk, I blend in with the crowd and with 007 music playing in my head, I was determined to get busy and finish all of my work before anyone noticed, but then I hear this grim voice, "Ms. McCLain."

I look up at the man, "Oh good morning sir."

The graying man smiles, "I see you just started your work with the two sentences you wrote."

I gulp knowing this smile was definitely hiding something, "In your office, sir?"

He nods, "Very good, Alyssa, immediately."

He turns continuing his same grimace as any employee on a Tuesday morning carries. We enter his office when he orders, "Lock the door, Alyssa, this could take a while."

He closes the door, pretty sure he was going to fire me or share confidential information with me, but little did I know the humiliation that would await me and not remain so confidential. I take a seat in the chair before his desk and he takes a seat as well addressing me, "Ms. McClain, you've been late twice. The first would not be a problem, but what happened today."

I sigh confessing, "My alarm didn't go off sir."

His expression becomes unmoved, "So I should give you another freebie?"

I sigh, "No sir."

"Well then, should I cut your pay check or suspend you for a week."

With rent and food, I couldn't afford any of that, "Sir...I really can't afford that."

"Well then what do you suggest, Alyssa?" He asks in a stern voice.

"We could escalate the severity of the punishment, but it's normally reserved for when you make a huge mistake and at my discretion."

At the time, I was legitimately confused so naturally I ask, "Escalate, sir?"

He smiles, knowing I didn't read the contract...He loves to toy with people who don't read all the fine print and this definitely was a case.

"Well, Alyssa, accepting this more severe punishment wouldn't keep you from getting in trouble in the future if you're to repeat the same mistakes, however it will keep you from being suspended or having a pay cut."

I suddenly get nervous, "We're not going to...have sex are we?"

Suddenly the room is booming with thunderous laughter, the elder man almost falls out of his seat in his fits of laughter.

"Are you crazy? No, but um..." He clears his throat.

"What you're about to endure will be quite humiliating and painful to say the least, but you'll still get paid the normal wages and you'll bypass the penalties."

Not even sure of what was to come, I sigh, "I guess I'll take that option then."

He returns with a wicked smile, "Very well, remove your slacks."

The amount of shock at that moment slammed me like a brick as well as the amount of heat rising in my face, "Excuse me, sir?"

He then gets serious and says slowly, "Remove your slacks, fold them and place them on the desk."

I realize he's serious and I ask, "Is this legal sir?"

He smiles again, "You should have read the contract, Ms. McClain. Now remove your slacks and do as I say."

I stand up and the whole time I had to think about the paycheck I needed as I gather the courage to undo my pants and slip them down. I look down when I realized I wore the wrong panties today, Mr. Sanders was not at all impressed.

"I guess you didn't read the policy of dress code and decided to wear a 12 year old's panties."

I look down to realize he was talking about my white cotton ones with rainbows on them and I blush profusely...waking up and dressing made you make bad choices...including this one. I fold my slacks unable to hide my face and I walk around the desk as he motions me over his lap.

I can't even describe to you the amount of butterflies in my stomach as I lean over this man's lap like a schoolgirl, my ass getting raised and announced to the whole office. Then I realize one thing, I didn't lock the door! I wanted to say something, but then I thought maybe this could go quickly. I feel my panty-clad bum get rubbed over by his huge hand while the other pushes on the small of my back, raising my ass significantly.

I could hear my heart beat in my head as the room becomes a tense silence and he asks, "Are you ready?"

I nod my head and ready or not, here comes his hand...SLAP

God that hurt! I scream in pain trying to recover only to feel my other cheek assaulted. I bite my lip trying to keep quiet, but the quickly replacing slaps continue to plague my ass, every slap feeling like a fire kissing my ass, even through the cotton layer. I kick my legs only to be spanked harder, this really hurt! Tears started flowing out of my face, then I hear perhaps the most devastating sound of this moment...I heard the clicking of the door.

I hear the door open and Mr. Sanders looks up as if conducting usual business while he continues to spank me.

"Yes, Andy?" He says after a slap.

"The local bank faxed us their information. They would like for our company to pull them under our wing."

I feel three more slaps and even in my pained state, I could tell the guy was staring at me...or my ass. Mr Sanders replies, "Excellent, Andy. Now get back to work."

He smirks, "By the way, sir, I thought child labor was a crime."

I growl at his comment only to be put down by some of the powerful slaps against my reddening ass. Mr. Sanders was laughing at the joke as he continues to batter my ass. I hear the man leave as I continue to get spanked, this time the door remains open. After what seemed like eternity I hear these words, "Now get up!"

I let out a breath of relief and I go to grab my slacks and he asks, "Ms. McClain, are those panties dress code?"

I sigh, "Um...no sir?"

"Well then, being that you want to wear attention grabbing underwear, you'll keep your slacks off until the end of the shift. Am I understood?"

I was about to protest, but my sore ass commands me otherwise, "Yes sir."

He points towards the door which I proceed to walk out in the office without my slacks, and the horrible day has only just begun...

*****

Constructive criticism is welcomed.

TyDye14
TyDye14
3 Followers