My Vacation with Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a text from Dad saying he was on his way to the school to pick me up. I replied that I was at Faye's and he should just come there. I quickly found my uniform and put it back on. I couldn't wait to be back in Daddy's arms but I also didn't want to leave my girls. I needed to sort out my feelings. But that could wait. My trip with Daddy was almost about to start and I was going to enjoy it.

I found my satchel, kissed Faye and Lexi very passionately while groping both their asses, and then sprayed some perfume on me to take away the smell of teen pussy and arousal. Dad honked the horn when he was outside and I ran out to meet him, half out of eagerness to be back with my love and half so he didn't see that my besties were naked.

"Hey sweetie. Did you have a good day at school?" asked Dad, putting his arms around me for a hug.

"School was typical. But I did have lots of fun with Faye and Lexi." How am I going to tell him about my lesbians lovers? I threw my satchel in the back and hopped in the front seat. Dad sat in the driver's seat and we headed off on our vacation. Dad said he had already picked up our luggage from home before he came and picked me up.

Dad looked at me while we waited at a stoplight. "I couldn't stop thinking about you today," he said. "Nor I you, Daddy," I answered, holding his hand and kissing his fingertips. I stared into nowhere, being kept busy with the bombardment of thoughts inside my head.

"Is everything alright?" asked Dad. His genuine concern was comforting but it did make it hard to muster up the courage to tell him the true reason I was zoned out. I looked at him and looked away, trying to find the words.

Dad looked at me whenever he felt he could take his eyes off the road. He frowned with worry. "If something's bothering you, you know you can talk to me about it." I figured I can't back out now; if I said nothing was up, he would just pester and prod til I talked.

"Um," I began. "Something happened today, and I don't know how to tell you." The point of no return.

"Do you want to pull over and talk?"

I nodded. If he was going to be upset or angry, I think I'd prefer him to be stationary and not driving. Dad pulled off to the side of the road and put the car in park. Taking off his seatbelt, he turned to me, held my hand and told me that I could tell him anything.

I took a deep breath and decided to just tell him straightforwardly. "I slept with someone else."

Dad was motionless. He looked into my eyes, gave my hand a little squeeze and started to talk.

"I'm torn at the moment, to be frank." He seemed to be taking the news better than I anticipated, but it could just be the calm before the storm. I started shaking, nervous and terrified of the words to follow. "On the one hand, as your father, I'm okay with you sleeping with other people. You're your own woman and free to be with whomever you choose. On the other hand, though, as your lover and fantasy boyfriend, I'm a little hurt. But given that we can't exactly tell people we're taken, I have to accept that this will happen and just be okay with it."

This was the reaction I was hoping for, understanding and support. I was happy.

"So, who was he? Not that Scott prick." Dad didn't like Scott after me telling him how many times I had told him no to no avail.

"Firstly, change the 'he' to 'she'. And secondly, change the 'was she' to 'were they'." Dad stared at me with his mouth agape. His little girl had had her first ménage à trois of which he was not a part. He looked me up and down, as to somehow examine whether or not this was indeed his baby girl. He looked stunned.

"That's really hot!" Phew, we were okay. He wasn't angry, he wasn't upset, much. Everything had been sorted.

"When, and with whom?"

"With Faye and Lexi, and right after school before you came and picked me up." He looked like he was going to explode imagining his sexy little slut of a daughter fucking her two equally sexy sluts of besties. I told him that I'd tell him all the sordid details once we were back on the road; we had a hotel reservation to get to.

--

It took us a few hours to get to the hotel from Jenny's friend Faye's house. Jenny decided to have a sleep in the car so I was left with the open road, the radio in the background and my own intense thoughts of the scenario my daughter had just told me about. Imagining my girl's tongue buried pussy-deep in her friends was almost too much to handle. I had known Faye and Lexi for as long as Jenny and I won't lie, I had jacked off to images of those two many, many times.

In the summers when they were growing up, all three of them would go bikini shopping and parade them around the house. They had all matured early and seeing them in their scantily clad beach attire gave me many debauched things to think about as I worked my cock over the years.

We were almost at the hotel so I decided to wake Jenny up. "Jenny," I whispered. "We're here."

Jenny, still in her school uniform, yawned and stretched. And moaned. She laid her head on my shoulder and touched my cock through my jeans. "Hi Dave," she said, winking naughtily. We were finally in the area we could be a couple for a few days. I was so excited and distracted by the thought of being my little girl's boyfriend and the touch of her hand on my cock that I drove right past the hotel.

"Were you thinking of something else?" asked Jenny, squeezing my cock a little and nibbling on my earlobe. She grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. Without her underwear, I felt her wetness all over her thighs and oozing out of her pussy. I rubbed her a little and brought my fingers to my mouth, tasting her sweetness and driving myself crazy.

Pulling over into a side street, I requested she change outfits into something a little less promiscuous and conspicuous; walking into a hotel with a teen schoolgirl would turn some head and cause us to attract some unnecessary and unwanted attention. She jumped into the back and rummaged through her suitcase for something more appropriate. A pink tee and skinny jeans, perfect.

When we found the hotel again, we drove into the valet parking area and handed the man there the key. Making our way to the concierge, the lady behind the desk greeted us with a smile.

"Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?"

"Yes, I have a reservation for Mr Hollis." This was, of course, not my real surname. Best not to use real facts in a fantasy situation.

"Certainly, Mr Hollis. You have reserved the penthouse suite on the 18th floor. There is also a Miss Young on the reservation. Would you like a second swipe card for her?"

"Yes please." This was really happening, a secret liaison with my daughter pretending to be my girlfriend. This is going to be the best trip ever!

"Absolutely sir. We will arrange for your luggage to be taken up to your room. Would you like your complimentary champagne now or during dinner?"

"Dinner, please." I was eager to get up to our room and really make use of our alone time.

"Yes sir. Here are your swipe cards. The elevator is to your left, use your card to access your floor." She handed me two small cards each on a lanyard with the hotel's name printed on it. "Please keep your card with you at all times outside your room."

I took them, walked over to Jenny and handed her one of the cards. She was as eager as I was to get things going. We began walking towards the elevators when the receptionist stopped us. My heart stopped suddenly in my chest. Did Jenny and I look too alike to be a couple? Does she know us and I can't remember? A thousand questions and a million scenarios were scurrying frantically around in my head. I turned to see her and almost fell over because of the rush of blood to my head.

"Mr Hollis and Miss Young, I have something to tell you about your reservation." This is it. Our trip is over before it begins, and I'm probably going to jail. What would they do to a father fucking his daughter in a hotel? Probably tie me up and take turns sodomising me. We tried to control our breathing but it was hard. She held my hand so hard she was cutting off my circulation.

"Miss Young," she said turning to Jenny. She handed her a brochure. "Because you are in the penthouse suite, we would like to offer you a complimentary massage and beauty regiment." She smiled and walked back to the reception.

That was too close. We looked at each other with an unnerving demeanour, quickly walked to the elevators and went up to our room. Once inside, we could relax, and there's no better way to relax than by looking at the view on your private balcony with your girl in your arms.

"I love you so much Daddy! I always want to be your girl." Jenny reached behind me and pulled me closer. I held her tight, pulled her hair to the side and kissed her neck. It was an amazing feeling being this affectionate with my daughter in public. She took my hand off her stomach and put it down the front of her skinny jeans. She was unbelievably wet. I rubbed her clit gently and the more I rubbed, the wetter she got.

I took my hand out, picked her up and laid her on the bed. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and started pulling her jeans down. Her pale white legs were so sexy, and glistening at the top. Her pink G-string was mostly a darker shade due to being so wet. I leaned in and breathed in her musk. The sweetest smell I ever inhaled. Jenny had already pulled her top off to reveal a sexy matching bra.

I buried my face between her tiny tits, feeling her heartbeat quicken as I undid the clasp and ripped her bra off her shoulders. She hastily rolled me onto my back and straddled my aching cock. Licking her lips, she slowly moved down and unzipped my jeans. Pulling them down along with my underwear revealed a stiff dick in desperate need of a good sucking.

She took my hard rock in her hand and started working my shaft. She ran her tongue around my head, which was ready to explode already, so I quickly thought of something completely off-topic to try and regain some measure of control.

Nothing I thought of worked: the idiots at work, my disgustingly old high school history teacher, my grandma, nothing. Every thought I had came right back to the fact that my hot 18-year-old daughter, still in school, was teasing my cock with her tongue. With my head still in the clouds, I felt this warm wetness around my cock head. I looked down and there she was, sucking her daddy's dick and getting deeper by the second. The first time she tried to fit me in her tiny oral cavity, she could hardly even fit the head in. Now, though, she was getting so far down she was almost deepthroating me. A few more weeks and I honestly believe my tip will hit the back of her throat.

She shot up and spluttered a little, as she had done on many occasions before when she was trying to go deeper. But she went right back down like a hungry infant at her mother's tit, sucking hard to get every last drop of milk. I put my hands on the back of her head and started thrusting up into her eager mouth. She put her hands on the bed for support as she let me fuck her mouth. A minute went by and I wanted to try a different position.

I rolled her back on her back, pulled her to the end of the bed headfirst, stood on the floor next to her and started fucking her mouth that way. She was taking me in quite far but apparently not far enough for her liking. She grabbed me by my ass and dragged my cock as deep as it could go into her wet orifice. I reached over and fingered her wet pussy to doubly please her. She moaned so loud I thought we would get a knock on the door asking us to keep it down.

By now I was so close to cumming, I didn't think I could prevent it with sheer will power. I took a couple of sharp inhales and that let her know I was ready to drain my balls into her hungry stomach. I grabbed her tits with both hands for added leverage and shoved my cock hard and deep into her mouth. She pulled me in deeper and held me there until I shot load after load of cum into her throat. After what I counted to be five or six huge ropes of cum, I spasmed a little and collapsed on the bed. Jenny leaned up, with cum still filling her mouth, and showed me how full it was. I could hardly see her tongue, that's how much cum she took from me.

Licking her lips to bring in any remaining drops of stray goodness, paying due care not to spill any, she took a huge gulp and it was gone. All of my cum, a full mouthful for Jenny, was making its way to my daughter's stomach.

"That tasted so good, Daddy!" She kissed me, which I didn't mind, and set her head on my chest. Feeling our naked bodies together like this, our breathing becoming synchronised, I wished we could have stayed like that forever. "I'm sorry for cumming so soon baby girl." She looked up at me and snorted derisively. "Dad, I just love the fact that you want to fuck me. Whether we fuck for two minutes or two days, I'm going to love every time."

"Of course I want to fuck you!" I said, amazed that she thought I did it as a favour to her. "I'd fuck you every second of every day if I could."

"Well, I had a thought." Jenny's thoughts after sex were always so raunchy I couldn't want for our next bout. "If we fucked three times in, say, a six-hour period, so every two hours, you'd build up enough cum to make it worth my while and you could fuck me in my three holes each time. I love you fucking my mouth but I also love you fucking my pussy and ass."

Hearing my daughter talk like that was enough to make my cock respond, even after I just came less than five minutes ago. She looked down at my growing member, held it and gave it a gentle suck before letting go.

"Not today, though. I want to go out and be your girlfriend for a while." She sounded so happy, as was I. I never imagined my little girl being so thrilled at the notion of being her dad's girlfriend. We got dressed into nice neat casual clothes, me in my suit pants, buttoned blue shirt and a sports jacket and Jenny in an adorable pink floral summer dress.

The rest of the day passed so quickly, I was sad when the night had come to a close. We had dinner together at the hotel restaurant, drank wine and ate cheese and crackers. We took a stroll down to the beach where we took a few selfies to preserve the memories. I really wished we could be a couple. The love I was feeling for this girl goes beyond anything I felt for her mother. This was genuine wholehearted love.

When we got back to the hotel with the ice-creams we picked up at the beach café, we headed back up to our room. As soon as the door closed, Jenny pushed me against the wall to kiss me, but I turned away.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" she asked. Her calling me that made my feelings for her all the more real.

"After this trip, I don't think I can go back to being your dad in public." She looked at me with a gaze of agreement; I don't think she could return to the role of my daughter either.

"What do you think of moving away from home, somewhere far away where nobody knows us and be a couple forever?" Asking her this came with a risk. What if she said no? What if asking her to uproot and abandon her entire life just to be with me was too much to ask for? She looked into my eyes as if peering deep into my soul.

"I would like nothing more than to be with you forever, as your partner as well as your daughter."

I teared up and kissed her. This was the happiest day of my life so far! Maybe we could have a baby of our own someday, my own child/grandchild and her own child/sibling.

We spent the evening watching TV together cuddling up in bed. I wanted to make love to her again but after what we just discussed, I wanted her to make the first move. That move didn't come and we ended up falling asleep in bed, the start of what would hopefully be a very long life together.

--

When I awoke the next morning, Dad was still asleep. He looked so handsome, half-covered by the sheet. I leaned in a kissed him gently on his soft cheek, taking delicate care not to wake him. I put on my gown, tied the front and picked up the phone in the other room to order breakfast. It only took about ten minutes for our food to arrive: pancakes with strawberries and fresh cream for me and a filling English breakfast for Dad, with bacon, poached eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast.

I heard him starting to stir so I walked over to the bed. He looked up at me and smiled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful," he said, admiring the shapely silhouette of his daughter. He reached out his hand and grabbed mine, pulling me towards him for a kiss. Then, with a jolt, he yanked my hand firmly but gently and pulled me onto the bed again. Above me now, he brushed my hair away from my face and stared into my eyes.

"I love your beautiful green eyes." I blushed. He ran his finger softly across my skin moving down past my neck and between the folds in my robe. Pulling them apart to see nothing but naked skin between my breasts, his chest started to heave as his breathing quickened.

"I really don't know when it's appropriate to say romantic things like 'I love you and you're so beautiful' and when to say dirty things like 'I want to fuck you hard in your ass while pulling your hair'." I loved how much power I had over my father. When little girls attain this power over their dads, most girls want things, like purses or clothes or money or jewellery. Not me. What I want from my father is love and lust, the knowledge that he's only mine and so is his yummy cock.

Moving his hand between my legs and playing with myself using his fingers as my tool, I think he figured out which one I wanted now.

"Daddy, look. My tight schoolgirl pussy's all wet. Can you think of anything that could clean this mess up?" I looked at him with big puppy dog eyes, trying to be as seductively adorable as possible. He loved it when I played the innocent teen card. He untied my robe and opened it slowly. Leaning on his elbows, he went down between my legs, where Lexi had pleased me only yesterday. 'Next time,' I thought, 'I'm feeling Faye's tongue in my pussy.'

He pushed his firm tongue deep in my pussy, exploring my every depth and tasting every inch of my insides. I ran my fingers through his lush hair and grabbed on to dear life. Closing my legs trapped his head right where it was. I wriggled and writhed under the immense pleasure my father was giving me. He collected some wetness with his finger and found my pucker. Pushing into the tight hole, I started grinding against his mouth. With his tongue in my pussy and his finger deep in my ass, I was in heaven!

I could feel the climax building inside of me. "Oh Daddy, that feels so good!" I pulled his hair closer and rode him until every millimetre of his face was coated in my juices. That just fuelled his appetite. He shoved two fingers in my ass and a third in my pussy as he was eating it. Being double-fingered brought me almost at the edge; I was ready to cum. Every time we fucked, I loved cumming for my daddy.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUUUUU..." I clenched and screamed and squeezed his head so tightly between my legs. I was fucking his face so hard I was scared I was hurting him.

Laying on the bed totally spent, I pulled Dad and kissed him, tasting his sweet saliva and my yummy pussy cum. Now I want to please him. I grabbed his cock and found my tight pussy and shoved it in. He was so long and so thick I felt him stretch and fill all of me. It felt so good to have Daddy's cock inside me again, it'd been too long since he fucked me there.

"Oh Daddy, fuck your little girl's pussy. Fuck me, fuck me hard. I want to feel you fill me with your yummy cum." His reaction to my words was priceless. I knew I was about to receive the fucking of a lifetime. I spread my legs and let him completely in me. He started off slow and deep, letting each inch bring both of us to new highs. My little tits were moving with each thrust, which he loved considering he only looked at two things: my eyes and my tits. He bent down and sucked on one of my nipples. Omigod, it felt so good! I placed his hands on my ass and whispered into his ear for him to be as rough as he wanted.