My Vacation with Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw me around til I was on my hands and knees. He spread my ass cheeks and he stuck his cock at the entrance of my ass. As he pushed, my ass stretched to encompass his enormous girth. I had never done anal before a few weeks ago when Daddy and I began fucking, but now I couldn't get enough of it. He pinched my nipples hard and grabbed a big handful of my hair. He pulled his cock out of my ass, spat a big load of spit in me and fucked me some more. He was really riding me rough, and I loved it!

With every thrust I felt him hit the back of my rectum. It was so hot knowing my dad was fucking my ass and being rough about it. He pulled out, picked me up and threw me down on the bed, squeezed my cheeks together to open my mouth and spat inside. I knew what that meant. I smiled as he shoved his thick ass-tasting cock in my mouth and fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked, in any of my holes. With his hands around my neck squeezing just enough to make it difficult to breathe, his cock going in and out of my throat was just what I wanted. I wanted to choke on his cock, have bruises and soreness over my body because he rode me and fucked me so fucking hard.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm!!" I couldn't say anything but I was moaning very loudly. He pulled his cock out of my mouth. "What?" he asked. With tears running down my face and a huge smile, all I could say was "More!" I couldn't help myself. He fucked my throat rougher and rougher with each thrust. I started playing with my pussy, fingering myself with all eight of my fingers stretching my pussy heaps and feeling myself rip and tear. I don't know what came over me but I needed to feel that sexual pain.

He squeezed my throat til it hurt and then pulled out. I coughed and spluttered with dribble flooding out of me. Dad was looking at me, his eyes silently asking me if he had gone too far. I shook my head and told him something that shocked him.

"Slap me!"

His eyes widened.

"Slap my face!"

He brought his hand back and slapped me softly. Really pathetically.

"Harder!"

He brought it back again and slapped me forcefully, enough to make me collapse on the bed. I cheered him on as I raised my ass and told him to slap me there too. He slapped my ass so hard it left a welt. "Do it again!" I urged him. Two or three more hard slaps and I couldn't feel my ass anymore.

"Now put your fist in my ass." I never had anything bigger than his cock in my ass so this was going to be interesting. Dad grabbed the lube out of our suitcase. Squeezing a decent amount on his hand, he lubed himself up and started pushing into my tight asshole.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "Yeah, shove that big daddy fist up your little daughter's tight shithole. Make my ass stretch." I pushed back against him making his fist go deeper. He was four fingers deep now. He just had to get his knuckles past and he'd have his whole fist deep in his daughter. Squirting a bit more lube on my hole, he added some more force and my ass extended around his knuckles.

Omigod, it felt so good having Daddy's fist inside me. He rocked back and forth feeling every corner of my anal canal. With his other hand, he reached around and fingered my dripping wet pussy. One finger, two fingers. I turned around and yelled, "Two fists!" I wanted his fists in my ass and pussy! I was so wet, though, he didn't need lube for my front.

His fist went in so much easier in my pussy that my ass because I was so wet and stretched already. Being double-fisted by my father was so much better than I expected. I loved being rough fucked by his monster cock but this was something else; this was pure dirty kink. He was going deeper than his wrists now, getting ever so slightly deeper with each thrust.

I arched my back and screamed while I came the strongest orgasm I'd ever experienced.

Exhausted and utterly spent, I collapsed on the bed. I grabbed Dad's hands and started furiously licking them clean. I loved the taste of my pussy and ass juices mixed with his natural musk. The sweetness of my pussy and the nastiness of my ass was turning me on again, I needed to be fucked more.

"You haven't cum yet, have you?" I asked Daddy. He shook his head. "Well, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can in any hole you want." My laboured breathing made it hard to talk but I needed his cock in me again.

He dragged me to the floor, knelt me on my knees and fucked my mouth even harder than before. I could feel it deep in my throat and I was surprised that I didn't feel the need to gag anymore. I could finally take all of Daddy's yummy cock in my throat. His balls were thwacking against my chin and neck, adding even greater difficulty to my breathing.

He pulled out, spat on me and slapped me, and continued pleasing my mouth. Being treated so degradedly, whilst horrible under normal circumstances, was amazingly arousing when it's your dad. He grabbed a handful of hair and used that as leverage to shove his cock even further down my throat. Pulling me forward so I was in the doggy position, his cock slipped out accidentally. "What the fuck, Daddy? Don't stop! Don't stop!!" I swallowed his cock and he fucked my tiny mouth so hard. He shoved his fist in my ass again and that, along with being asphyxiated on Daddy's yummy man meat, made me cum a second time. As I shuddered in ecstasy, I tasted the warm saltiness of his cum entering my mouth. Grabbing his ass cheeks, I pulled his deeper til there wasn't a single drop of cum in him and not in me.

I kept him there for a minute or two. I swallowed his cum while his cock was still in my mouth; I wanted to feel him soften as I sucked him some more.

Taking his fist out of my ass, I took and licked every drop of ass juice off it. When his hand was clean, I went back to his cock, taking every care to give Daddy extra opportunity to feel good. Just feeling his limp dick in my mouth was hot, him letting me suck it at its smallest, even though he was still a good four inches long.

We fell on the bed, knackered and spent. We smiled at each other and kissed. I knew this trip was going to be the best. I was sad that it was only going to last a week but I tried to rid that from my mind.

We had to get clean for dinner so we had a shower together, rubbing our soapy hands all over our wet bodies. I cleaned his dick, which was hard again now, and leaned down to suck him some more. It was like sucking him in the rain. I slowly took him deeper into my throat and he was pleasantly surprised how easily I took him all in now.

When we were dried and dressed, we headed downstairs for dinner. Daddy looked so handsome in his suit, and he told me I looked very beautiful in my dress too. I loved having romantic dinners with the love of my life. We exited the elevator and froze in shock at what we saw. Our faces turned white as the blood rushed elsewhere. Two people stood staring at us from across the lobby. Our chests were pounding as our hearts tried to escape our bodies. The sweat poured down from us like Niagara Falls. I tried to swallow but it took a few tries. They started walking over to us. What was I going to say?

"Faye, Lexi, what are you doing here?"

(to be continued...)