My Vacation with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
474 Followers

"I shouldn't have had all that wine," she said, blushing, "I'm getting silly."

"So tell us about your experience," Lisa said.

Mom paused.

"It was the first time in my life I ever saw someone else... making love."

"You mean us?" Lisa asked with a giggle, "We didn't think you'd see us that far out in the water. Sorry if we upset you."

"No, you didn't upset me. It was ...fascinating. When you think about it, people all over the world do it tens of millions of times a day, but I've never seen it in real life. My first husband used to make me watch those porno films, so I've seen people... doing it, but never in real life. Never in flesh and blood."

"Well, Roy and I are sure flesh and blood," Lisa said, giving her husband a poke in the ribs, "At least I am. I'm not too sure about Roy."

Roy looked at her with a sheepish smile.

"So, Sally," Lisa continued, "when you saw us, what were you thinking?"

"I'm not sure," mom answered, "in a way, it was sort of...exciting. Sort of exciting to watch another couple doing it."

Lisa leaned forward and whispered, "Did it turn you on?"

There was a long pause. Mom took another sip of wine, looked up at Lisa, and slowly nodded her head.

Now, I felt a little embarrassed. Here was a side of my mother I could never have known, or even suspected.

Lisa took a sip of her wine. I could see a little devilish smile form in the corners of her mouth. She looked at mom.

"Would you like us to give you another show? Would you like us to do it again?"

There was a long pause. Mom looked at me and blushed, clearly embarrassed. Then she looked back at Lisa.

"Yes," she answered softly.

"And if we give you a show, Sally, afterward, when you're hot and wet and turned on from watching us, will you give Tom the fuck of his life?"

A little whimper came out of the back of mom's mouth. Her face was flushed. Her breaths seemed to be coming a little deeper. I wasn't sure what was happening, where this was all going. Meanwhile, I realized my cock was hard. Rock hard. Erect and throbbing, it pushed against my swimsuit, trying to break free.

Lisa stood up. She motioned to Roy and they picked up the wicker coffee table between the two couches and slid it away.

Lisa took Roy's hand and they stood directly in front of mom.

"So tell me, Sally," Lisa said, "tell me what you want to see."

Mom lowered her eyes and turned her head to the side.

"Tell me, Sally!" Lisa commanded.

"I want...I want to see you do it," mom finally said, softly.

"Do what, Sally?"

"You know... I want to see you... make love...to...fuck."

Mom glanced at me again. She had a confused look on her face, as if she too wasn't sure exactly where this was all headed.

"And how do you want us to fuck, Sally? Tell me!"

Mom let out a little moan.

"I want to see his ...thing... and I want to see your...pussy."

Mom's words were deep and raspy, her breasts moved up and down as her breath came in shorter bursts.

Lisa reached up and undid her bikini top. She shrugged her shoulders and it fell to the floor, exposing her big, floppy tits. She motioned to Roy and he stood, facing her. She slid his suit down and off his legs. A little whimper escaped from mom's mouth. His cock, even limp, was truly immense. Lisa knelt in front of him, and without using her hands, leaned down, opened her mouth wide and using her tongue, pulled the head of Roy's penis into her mouth with a little sucking sound.

Holding the head of his cock firmly in her mouth, Lisa swung her head from side to side, stretching and pulling his flaccid penis like a rubber band. As we watched, Roy's cock slowly began to harden, limiting the range of Lisa's motions, until finally, hard and erect, his cock prevented her head from moving at all, as if her mouth were glued to a thick, rigid pole.

Lisa released his cock from her mouth and it slapped up against Roy's belly. Mom let out another whimper. Roy's cock was at least two inches in diameter and looked like it was at least eight inches long. Blue veins rippled up its underside to a large bulbous head.

Mom's mouth was slightly open. Her chest heaved up and down as her breath became shorter. Lisa stood and faced us. We watched as she slowly slid her bikini bottom off her hips and down to her knees, kicking it away. Her cunt was shaved bare. She stood in front of us, her legs parted, the twin mounds of her cunt visible with their lips red and exposed.

"So tell me, Sally," Lisa said, looking at mom, "tell me how you want us to fuck. Do you want me to lie on my back and spread my legs? Do you want me to kneel on all fours so he can fuck me from behind? How do you like Tom to do it to you? Tell me!"

As she talked, Lisa's hands stroked her tits, caressing her nipples, then lower, until they were making small circles over the mound of her shaved pussy. Another small whimper came out of mom's mouth and she lowered her head. Her face was flushed.

"Look up at us, Sally," Lisa commanded, "Look at Roy's hard cock. I'm going to let him fuck me now."

Lisa knelt on all fours, her ass toward us, her legs slightly spread.

Roy got on his knees behind her, and inserting his thumbs into her, used them to spread her pussy lips open to make room for his cock. He pushed his huge cock against her, and after just two or three strokes, his pelvis was slapping against Lisa's ass.

Lisa's tits began to swing beneath her in large circles. His hands gripped against the meaty flesh of her ass to pull her tight against him with each stroke.

"His cock is in me now, Sally," Lisa said, "I can feel his cock stroking back and forth in my cunt."

Lisa let out a little moaning sound and continued, "This makes you hot, doesn't it, Sally, watching us fuck? Maybe you're thinking about how good it will feel to have your cunt stuffed with Tom's cock."

Mom continued staring at them, her mouth open. I heard a little groan form in the back of her throat.

What happened next occurred as if in a dream. It happened in real-time, but it was like a movie - a movie in slow motion.

Mom turned and looked into my eyes. In one slow, fluid motion, she moved her body toward mine and lifted one leg over me until she was straddling my lap, facing me, her body pressed tightly against mine, her crotch pushing down on my hard cock. Another little whimper came out of her mouth. She put her hands behind my head and pulled tightly until my face was pushing against her breasts.

She put her mouth so close to my ear I could feel her breath. "I'm so sorry. I'm so very sorry. I'm so very sorry, Tom," she whispered. Her voice trembled. "I just need it. It's been so long and I need it. Will you forgive me? Will you ever forgive me for being so terrible? Will you forgive your wicked mother?"

I could feel a slight trembling in her body. I put my hands on either side of her head and pulled her head back until I was looking directly into her eyes. I moved my face slowly toward hers until my lips just barely brushed hers. I could feel her breath against my mouth. Her head moved forward and our lips touched again, and I opened my mouth slightly to meet hers, and I felt the wetness of her mouth against mine as we held each other tight.

I pulled mom's head harder against mine. Our tongues momentarily touched, then touched again, and mom brought my tongue deep inside her mouth and our tongues pushed hard together. A small whimper came from the back of mom's throat, then another. Mom's pelvis ground back and forth against my cock, her ass sliding up and down on my thighs as she humped against me, our bodied separated only by the fabric of our swimsuits.

"Take off your top," I whispered.

Mom reached behind and undid her bikini top. She shook her shoulders, and the top fell down between us. And there, in front of my face were my mother's huge breasts, round and full and heavy, with large brownish-pink aureoles and erect little nipples pointing straight at my face. I leaned down and pushed my open mouth against one of her breasts, sucking as much of it into my mouth as I could, caressing her nipple with my tongue. Mom moaned and pulled my head tighter against her.

"Yes, Tom," she said softly. Her voice had a husky, throaty sound to it, "Yes! Suck on my breasts! Play with my breasts! So good..."

She grabbed my head and moved it to her other breast, all the while her body humping back and forth against my cock.

I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, the pressure was mounting in my cock. I put my arms around mom's back and slowly leaned forward, off the couch, until I was lying on top of mom, her back on the floor.

Lisa and Roy moved to make room for us. Lisa was still on all fours with inside her, but they had stopped their movements, their heads turned toward us.

I sat up, kneeling between mom's outspread legs. Her hair was splayed on the carpet in a circle around her head. She looked up at me, her lips slightly parted, a glazed look in her eyes. Her breasts swayed gently back and forth on her chest as her breaths came deeper and faster.

Sliding back, I put my fingers under the elastic hem of her bikini, and slowly began to slide it down her hips. Mom put an arm across her forehead, and let out a series of soft, quick whimpers.

I slid back further to allow her legs to come together enough for me to pull the bikini down her thighs and off. Then I slid forward, still on my knees, causing her legs once again to move apart.

I looked down. There was my mother's cunt, spread open and waiting. Her pussy hair was golden blonde, the same color as the hair on her head, and neatly trimmed. Her pussy lips puffed outward, red and swollen, and glistening with her juices.

I pulled my swimsuit down, and awkwardly slid it off. Mom raised her head and looked at me. My cock was hard and erect, the veins on it throbbing.

"Oh, God!" she moaned, "Oh, God! No! We can't! No!"

I grabbed the base of my cock and held it in my hand, brushing the head of it against mom's protruding cuntlips. I made little circles with its tip around her clitoris, then lower, brushing her wet, swollen opening with the head of my cock.

Mom's hips began making little up and down strokes, as if begging my cock to enter her. I slid the head of my cock between her cuntlips, gently parting them, then slowly pushed my cock deeper. Her cunt was hot, and tight, and wet against my cock.

Abruptly, my mother's hips left the carpet and thrust upward violently, causing my cock to sink deep into her cunt. Our pelvic bones met, I was as deep inside her.

"Oh, God!" she cried out, "Oh, God! Yes! Yes!"

I slowly withdrew my cock, until its head nearly left her cunt, then pushed it back again. I put my hands under mom's ass, and cupping her asscheeks, pulled her tighter against me. I began slow, steady strokes into my mother's cunt.

Suddenly, mom's legs flew up and wrapped around my waist, her ankles locking behind my ass. Now, with each downward stroke of my cock, her legs flexed, causing her body to slam up against mine.

"Oh, God!" she screamed out, "Fuck me! Fuck your mother!"

Her breaths came in short, deep gasps. A sheen of sweat covered our bodies. As my mother shook her head from side to side, strands of hair stuck to her wet, sweaty face, flopping into her open mouth, sticking to her eyes.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Roy was once again slamming back and forth against Lisa. I pounded my cock hard into my mother, my hands grasped tight on her ass.

"Oh, shit!" she screamed, "Shit! Shit! Fuck me! Fuck your mother, Tom!"

I could feel a slow boiling feeling in my balls.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned almost uncontrollably, "I'm going to cum!"

I could feel a slight quiver in my mother's cunt, then her entire body began to shake beneath me.

"Oh, shit! Shit!" she cried out.

I could feel a spasm in my cock as the first spurt of cum rushed out, spewing deep into my mother's womb.

Her head was thrown back, her mouth wide open. From deep in her throat, a long, low moan formed. Her pelvis made quick, jerking motions against mine. Now, her breasts were flying from side to side, as her breath came in short, deep gasps.

As I continued to thrust deep in and out of her, I felt another spurt of cum blasting out of my cock, and then another. Uncontrollably, I let out a loud groan as the last of my sperm spilled into my mother.

Mom's body shook in one long, last spasm, then I could feel her go limp beneath me. I collapsed on top of her, our sweaty bodies making contact from head to toe, my cock still buried inside her.

My eyes were closed, and I could hear the slapping sound of Roy's body meeting Lisa's. Lisa screamed, and I heard their bodies slip to the floor beside ours.

I'm not sure how long we lay there, probably only a minute or two, but I finally rolled off mom, my limp cock slipping out from inside her. Without a word to each other, we pulled our swimsuits on and went back to our room.

After the hot sun on the beach, and our physical exertions just minutes before, I realized I was exhausted, and maybe a little drunk. I suspected mom was tired also. As if by some unspoken mutual agreement, we both collapsed on the bed.

"Well," mom said, turning her head toward me, "I guess we're not going on that tour today." She smiled and closed her eyes.

I looked at the clock on the wall. It was only four in the afternoon.

Van999
Van999
474 Followers