My Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyctcd
sexyctcd
130 Followers

Suddenly he released my heels and dropped down so our faces were inches from each other. His breathe was right on mine. His upper body was supported by his strong arms, his belly touched mine. I kept my legs up in the air and spread and he continued thrusting.

"You are so sexy," he said before our lips met.

"MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHMMMMMM," we both moaned as our tongues wrestled.

"Cum for me baby," I said as I saw that look on his face.

"Oh fuck Jess."

"Yes baby."

"Fuck Jess."

"Cum baby."

"JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he howled as he exploded inside me.

Eric collapsed on my body and for a long time we just lay there breathing heavily, his full weight on me. Finally Eric shrunk and slipped out of me. He rolled off and pulled me to his side and we continued to bask. I looked down at his now flaccid cock still covered by the condom with a large load at the tip. Normally he went to the bathroom right after we finished and took it off but he was temporarily unable. Inhibitions again lowered I reached down and peeled the condom off for him. Holding it in my hand I brought my mouth to his penis. I tenderly licked the cum off it, inhaling the musk left by both of us grinding against each other for over an hour. When I had finished I looked back up at him and he smiled. I rose up on my knees and brought the condom to my lips and poured the contents down my throat.

"Hate to see it wasted." I laughed

"I would like to be able to cum in your pussy."

"I was thinking about that as well. I didn't know where this was going. I know what we said in the heat of the moment was just that. I do love this and you though. You are my best friend. I'm not saying it will happen tomorrow but someday soon I will be ready for that. Is that ok?"

"Jessica," Eric started as he pulled me back down so my chin was on his chest looking up at him, "what we have is perfect. I am not going ruin it. I want you to be ready for everything we do."

Satisfied I crawled up and we locked in a deep kiss again as we began a post-coital make out. I could only let it go on for a few minutes though. I had to get cleaned up and back to my normal self. I got up and went to the bathroom. I sat and peed and then looked in the mirror. Expecting a horror show, I was happy to see that, though I was a bit disheveled, I still looked presentable. Coming out of the bathroom I could hear Eric in the kitchen. I went into the living room to get my dress and retrieved my panties from the dining room.

Usually I would go and strip at this point but I still felt so feminine. I pulled the g-string back on and wrapped the dress around me before stepping into the kitchen, my heels announcing my presence. Eric had pulled his boxers on and was cleaning up.

"Time for me to go babe."

"Jessica, thanks for a great evening," he chuckled as it was just late afternoon. He turned and saw me dressed. We embraced and kissed again.

"Will you go get my bag? I want to leave like this today, I will change quickly in your garage."

While he was gone I collected a few things and helped clean up. He returned with everything packed up.

We had one more deep hug and kiss and a "Happy Valentine's" as I slipped out the door. It was different this time and I was certainly looking towards our next get together.

sexyctcd
sexyctcd
130 Followers
12