My Vampire Master Pt. 02

Story Info
Myra apologizes to her master.
1.1k words
4.39
5.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up groggily and annoyed having barely slept. I drag myself out of the bed and get dressed in a simple gown and leave to go to the kitchen where I find Sir sitting with a scowl and sipping something scarlet out of a cup.

I make eye contact with him for a moment casting my gaze downward and find myself blushing. I mumble, "What am I to do today, Sir?"

He doesn't respond at first making me frown. He sighs and says, "Sit down, Myra."

I sit down and don't say anything else still looking away from him, embarrassed by what happened the night before. I feel his fingers brush across mine and I instinctively pull my hand away. He sighs again, "Myra, give me a chance. I'm not that bad a person."

I look up at him, my blue eyes meeting his dark brown. He smiles at me and puts his hand over mine again, this time I don't take mine away. "What do you want from me, Sir? I'm just a maid."

"You're not just a maid, Myra," he says softly, letting his thumb trail across the back of my hand. His dark skin a stark contrast against the pale color of mine. "Not just any girl would be willing to give up her life for her family. Not just any girl would willingly live a man she'd never met before just to give her brother a fighting chance. Not to mention, not just any girl would have the guts to taunt and anger a vampire."

I laugh softly at the end and look down feeling tears in my eyes knowing what he said was true. "I'm sorry for my behavior, Sir," I whisper back.

"I'm sorry for mine, too, Myra. I was just trying to be playful. I live for the simple pleasures including the feel of skin on skin, flesh on flesh, body on body. I don't mean to harm or scare you," he whispers back placing his other hand under my chin and lifting my head so my eyes meet his again. "You're a beautiful woman, and you intrigue me. I'm sorry if I scared you or hurt you. I just want you to feel that this service isn't just about hard labor, but pleasure, too."

"I understand, Sir," I whisper and look back into his eyes finding myself lost in them. We stay like the for a few moments, his thumb stroking my hand and our gazes locked.

He moves his hand from my face and the other from my hand. "With that said, there are still things to be done. Meet me back here at dusk and perhaps we can come to an agreement of the more... physical needs of this service."

"Yes, Sir," I say and stand up taking the list from him that he's now holding out to me.

He smirks and says, "That's what I like to hear, Myra." He pats my shoulder and walks away leaving me to my tasks for the day.

—————————-

I sit at the table waiting for Sir after a long day of chores and cleaning. My foot is tapping with impatience as I stare out the window watching the moon getting higher in the sky. Suddenly, I feel fingertips brush across my shoulder making me just in my seat eliciting a deep laugh from Sir.

He sits across from me smirking and says, "Now about that agreement... what bothers you about being physical with me?"

"Nothing," I say honestly, "I'm just a stubborn girl who gives a challenge at first."

"I see," he says looking into my eyes and stands up taking my hand with him bringing me up from my seat. His hands cup my face as he leans in and kisses me deeply and roughly. He backs me up against the wall behind us pinning me to it as he lets his hands wander over my curves making me gasp and moan ever so softly into his mouth.

His lips move to my neck and up towards my ear, where he whispers, "So you wouldn't mind if I fucked you senseless?" As he says this, his hand finds it way between my legs and to my clit where he rubs softly making my legs shake beneath me.

"No, Sir," I groan, answering his question leaning my head against the wall not wanting his caresses to stop.

"Good girl," he says almost growling and moves his hands below my thighs hoisting me up and the next thing I know is that we're in a dimly lit room with an elegant four poster bed, a mahogany armoire, a beautiful red rug on the floor, and a wooden chest before the bed.

Bewildered, I clutch onto him and giggle confused by what just happened getting him to laugh and set me down before he rips the dress off my body, pulling to over my head leaving me naked and bare before him. Feeling exposed and vulnerable I instinctively move to cover myself despite my arousal and need for his body against mine.

He growls and moves my hands away and says, "I want to see your beautiful body before I ravage you." He strips off his clothes so quickly I barely see it before pushing me back onto the bed. He quickly covers my body with his letting his hands wander again and kisses me roughly, pushing his tongue into my mouth making me whimper in need.

He takes the whimper as encouragement and places his hard cock at the entrance of my pussy pushing in slowly to let the tight walls adjust to his large size. He slowly pushes himself all the way in holding himself there for a moment as I pant in need and my body adjusts to the welcome intrusion of his cock.

He waits a few moments while rubbing my clit, still kissing me before slowly pumping in and out of me making me gasp and tremble under him. He builds up his pace slamming into me, my hands clutching the sheets next to me.

I arch into his chest as he fucks us both closer to my orgasms frantically. "I'm going to cum!" I scream out from the kiss he's had us locked in the entire time.

"Cum for me, little on," he growls still slamming into me.

I scream loudly as my orgasm washes through me, my body shaking violently under him from the intense orgasm he gave me feeling him fill me up with his own. His hot cum coating my walls white with his pleasure he turns us over with me resting against his chest as we come down completely from our climaxes.

As I'm about to fall asleep, he pulls out and whispers, "Not that bad, now was it?" Making the last thing I hear before the darkness surrounds me his deep laugh.